Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I like the idea of the project, because knowledge, and even more a new source of knowledge and an alternative, is always good for everyone
Yeah thats definitely true. Wikibits gives us a new and advanced source to gain knowledge. This community based platform can reach to the stars, but sadly the team is on a halt.
All of your thoughts about Wikibits project are very convincing that in the near future, they can provide advanced technology that will give us the most accurate informations. But sad to say, no one from the dev team are working on it to make these things happen. They are absent for a long time and no idea if this project are still alive.
I think they are still working on this project bud. They could be developing further to gather more contributions from investors without giving us notifications.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
Already even rumors that news was fake have spread. It is excluded, news was in official Telegram to group. People already just don't have patience and such ugly situations turn out.
You are right this is a terrible situation, and the strange thing is that no one tells us what is really going on, what we need to expect from them. The development team should be ashamed of their terrible behavior with their investors. It is very bad that we can not return your contributions that were made to this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

I hope that the team will return to the project and the fact that it only seems to me that it is not, because the project is standing and it will be sad if he was left.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.
No, they won't leave all these investors because of they really serious about the project. Two days back ago, there is a rumor if Wikibits staff have replied their investors.
Problem is I think investors just want to know what's going on with their investments and devs here don't seem to me like the ones make announcements public like that let's just wait and see how things fan out

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

I hope that the team will return to the project and the fact that it only seems to me that it is not, because the project is standing and it will be sad if he was left.
Yeah. Everyone here need the team give us some action to said that they still take care about Wikibits, i don't know why the team don't appear, even i have guess that they are hard working to make new features - but it is on my mind, a lot of people here cannot keep their patient if they still don't make any news like now.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

Yeah. Everyone here need the team give us some action to said that they still take care about Wikibits, i don't know why the team don't appear, even i have guess that they are hard working to make new features - but it is on my mind, a lot of people here cannot keep their patient if they still don't make any news like now.
Someone said that their telegram admin don't have active from 5th April, so i think we won't have news at this time.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
hope we all exist on developers and teams. we can only help promote this project, hopefully this project can achieve success.

The "developers" dont seem to exist for some reason, they are continuously hiding in the shadows and ignoring all questions everywhere /shrug

The developers do not seem to exist because the project doesnt exist anymore. I do not think that, they are going to make things so complicated like transfering this ICO to an other counrtry and continue again. I am sure they already started a new project.

Many members still hoping that the devs will be back soon. But as what I observed, the devs seems no plan to come back to wikibits because if they gonna bring wikibits back, it will be very hard for them. Having negative feedbacks will lead to a totally shutdown.

You're right bud, they leave their investors hanging with the hopes that their investment would grow. Hoping that they realize the amount of work needed to gain those funds to invest on the project.

If they really have a genuine concern not just with their hard earned money but also their investors, then they must show up and give some formal statements; Not just hide behind on the shadows.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

Someone said that their telegram admin don't have active from 5th April, so i think we won't have news at this time.
Well, as far as I know, and before April 5 there was no administrator in the Telegram. Therefore, this problem has been happening to the project for a very long time.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

No, they won't leave all these investors because of they really serious about the project. Two days back ago, there is a rumor if Wikibits staff have replied their investors.
About what hearing there is a speech? The developer really answered in the telegram, but there was it already about two weeks ago. He said that the project will pass to owners from other country. So far more detailed information didn't arrive.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

This is actually terrible, I thought this is going to be a big company since they said they have partnerships with IBM? Isn't that true afterall?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

I do not understand why create such excitement in the subject on the forum and telegrams. Tell me, please, someone else believes in the team's return to this project. I think they will not return and just leave the project.

There is no real team that will work on developing wikibits platform, So you may see them unlock their tokens and make it available to trade on decentralized exchange such as Etherdelta, but their token will have no value without the platform. So this project is dead.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

Maybe they will answer you soon let's wait and see but what ever the case this devs here don't actually seem to be doing fine
I think that there can be legal issues that are unfortunately involved in the project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:27:58 AM

I do not understand why create such excitement in the subject on the forum and telegrams. Tell me, please, someone else believes in the team's return to this project. I think they will not return and just leave the project.
From my understanding i think the team is having issues developing the platform in the US, so are shifting it to some other country so that they can start the project again.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

That is the current issue that people always wanted to know. Some are already loosing hope about the platform because their inactive already been more than months . I see some bad ending about this project due to their potential investors are starting to have doubt and would possibly give up.

Probably it will be so. There is no doubt that someday this project can earn. He is probably already dead. As for me, it's very strange that the activity in the telegram group is still going on. I doubt that the team will return to the further development of this project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

That is the current issue that people always wanted to know. Some are already loosing hope about the platform because their inactive already been more than months . I see some bad ending about this project due to their potential investors are starting to have doubt and would possibly give up.

Probably it will be so. There is no doubt that someday this project can earn. He is probably already dead. As for me, it's very strange that the activity in the telegram group is still going on. I doubt that the team will return to the further development of this project.

am more sure, he is not dead as i heard from many guess here and if he is really dead he would have quit the Telegram channel but he is still available and might be surely monitoring from behind.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

From my understanding i think the team is having issues developing the platform in the US, so are shifting it to some other country so that they can start the project again.
How can you convey or confirm this statement that they are shifting to other country and they are facing the problem, do you have any source behind to make this statement ?
greblepinnae

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

Hello Guys! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:40:08 PM

They might be striking to the only the priorities in reaching to the advanced innovations for achieving the success ultimately. we really do require to let them have some time mean while there should be some announcements.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:24:03 AM

I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
Already even rumors that news was fake have spread. It is excluded, news was in official Telegram to group. People already just don't have patience and such ugly situations turn out.
You are right this is a terrible situation, and the strange thing is that no one tells us what is really going on, what we need to expect from them. The development team should be ashamed of their terrible behavior with their investors. It is very bad that we can not return your contributions that were made to this project.

Expect the money to be gone at this point (though you shouldnt have invested into this in the first place, the red flags were always there) and even if it's not a scam the coin will be dumped anyway
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:11:06 AM

Hello Guys! Can you explain  please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

Sadly as of now, there is no way to refund the invest, Because there are no updates and news about the team. Did you invest in the ICO?

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: