Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.
Also their telegram is getting filled with a number of spammers and that is not at all good for the future of the project. The project should soon look for it and hope that they are active back in some minimum time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
All the matter is that the project isn't stopped because in the telegram about the developer has reported. They have really problems with finance and they have been forced to sell the project. Now only a matter of time and we will have to receive the answer already from the new developer.
I personally did not see such information in the telegram, but I think that if problems with finances were, then it is possible. After all, what was collected for. Really they can not use them to solve problems and then explain why they were used.

Yeah, their is no newly updated in their telegram and also in this thread. People are getting confused about the status of the project due to the dev and the team are not replying to our issues. Well, good for them because some are still believing in this project and still waiting for the response of the dev.
Also their telegram is getting filled with a number of spammers and that is not at all good for the future of the project. The project should soon look for it and hope that they are active back in some minimum time.
Atleast someone remove those spammers as it is really making the impression for wikibits more worst. This project should have a good and better active team member for further profits and a good future.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Yeah, which I think so confused if this kind of project is still on going for development or not. As I watch their youtube video they are trying to help those have a problem but some point on that I'm still confusing as they adopt blockchain technology by having their artificial intelligent also the dev didn't response in telegram as well as here in the thread.
This project really has a number of unresolved queries and the dev or any of their team member should soon update up on it and try to solve the query as soon as possible to gain back the reputation.

Actually buddy what you said is correct, developement team are very active in telegram from the start and just suddenly vanished, I notice the team are not that active in this thread. But maybe they are fixing this reports so hopefully they can accommodate inquires and question in this thread like in telegram soon.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

I think that the project will be good if the team is experienced and was able to create a platform similar to the Vikedia, only better.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

I think that the project will be good if the team is experienced and was able to create a platform similar to the Vikedia, only better.
At this point this lroject is far maybe worst than the worst ico ever created in my opinion. Nobody in the administrative dep does even care at all.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Yeah, that really does put a bad impression on people. But at this point nothing much can be done. We have no signs of the project till now.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

Yeah, that really does put a bad impression on people. But at this point nothing much can be done. We have no signs of the project till now.
We have no exit at the moment. The community is indignant, at least percent 90 from all participants. Only some comment from the developer will be able to give hope and clarity to the project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

At this point you can safely assume the team has now exited from the scenes and all this is a pure exit scam (which it was from the get go of it all)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.
Yes I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Peoples have strong hopes about the the telegram they still thinks developers will make good comeback. Wikibits needs to do make great comeback. Still there are many supporters which can do support the project.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

they just refuse to comment or update for a very long time and thats really affecting their credibility  i think lets hope they come around

zevl194

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:10 PM

they just refuse to comment or update for a very long time and thats really affecting their credibility  i think lets hope they come around
I am all the same struck by the level of activity of community in such difficult situation. I think if the developer reads our messages, then he with the trebled force wants to return the project because, hardly I expected such positive spirit and support.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

I think the experience alone is not enough, if the team can not work together it also becomes a problem for this project, we hope that the team can work together. not many projects I see fail because they do not work together even though they are experienced.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

This is why the ICOs must be regulated all over the world. Just look at USA; they can not even join ICOs because of the laws, but these laws and regulations are there to protect the folk. Every ICO startup has to identify themselves with their authentic data on their platform and before they can start with the ICO they must get the licence from their own country and not in PANAMA ...
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

This project wasn't a good investment from the beginning. A total supply of 1.5 billion WIKI tokens and only 250 million WIKI tokens available for ICO, they will dump on you multi times even if the project was legit.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

Have some negative discussion at telegram about the team and this project, some people want run out to support WIKI.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?
They stop sale this token from long time ago, actually, don't have any update about this project and you can see alot of disappointed comment about their team.
Prk_7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

It surely does create a bad impact but I think developers should come out in the open and address the issue, people here are getting confused so as to what the actual problem is, and i think they need to be informed!
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?
They stop sale this token from long time ago, actually, don't have any update about this project and you can see alot of disappointed comment about their team.
This project never runs since last month. The devs are not updating and we don't have any idea what happened to them and why they leave the project. Soo many confusion in our thoughts about the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

I really liked your project because you have reliable sources than Wikipedia, because anyone can write Wikipedia.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

At this point you can safely assume the team has now exited from the scenes and all this is a pure exit scam (which it was from the get go of it all)
We cannot jump on to the conclusions to exit or the scam, they might be calm for certain reasons and we really require to wait for all the time with patience and yes we waited for so long but any time if they come back then we assume ourselves just taken a wrong thought.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: