Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:41:40 PM

Will there be version for androin and ios?
I think developing a mobile version is one of their plans and that is according to their Roadmap. As of now, there are no news from them, it seems like their progress has been halt.
Now on various platforms it isn't necessary to speak about any releases at all. The developer has problems with means and an exit is planned later and with developers from other country. All of us wait for news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

Seems like that the project is really having a lot more investors that is really interested to this amazong project. And so, I was so glad to know about this. I hope this will continuously happen and have more people come and engage for its better success. And now, I will continuously looking forward for the greatness of Wikibits till it reach its goal.
Hopefully on what you're saying that the project is now having more investors coming and support this "amazing project" will not be affect by the current state of what is happening on their telegram community.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

I think developing a mobile version is one of their plans and that is according to their Roadmap. As of now, there are no news from them, it seems like their progress has been halt.

Well, everyone of us here are wondering what is the current progress of their project. Hopefully, we can expect some good announcement with the team even though they are not actively replying in this thread.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:38:00 PM

I have doubts about the success of this project and the idea as a whole. Since there is already a similar project and few people will want to write articles for the project after such an illustrative frivolity. After all, maybe they will not pay for the work. Nobody knows this.
i hope this project is still succeeds even if they are making there investir nervous about thier admins inactiveness.
I don't know why they are not answering the queries here and also they have poor contact skills with the investors but still the project is good and effecient so i think that more and more investors will be patient in this project.
The team for wikibits is really staying much inactive now and also i do aggree with you as the team is really good and perhaps might be busy currently so they are much inactive now a days. Hope that it soon gets active again soon.
They will be soon be back to normal. Even try to stay updated in their telegram group as the admins can anytime give any good update there. This project is really good and should go great ahead.
Hope what you say will become true. Actually, i myself don't have any problem with Wikibits. I keep patient for at least one month more and watch the team will do anything.

Prk_7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

I have doubts about the success of this project and the idea as a whole. Since there is already a similar project and few people will want to write articles for the project after such an illustrative frivolity. After all, maybe they will not pay for the work. Nobody knows this.
i hope this project is still succeeds even if they are making there investir nervous about thier admins inactiveness.
I don't know why they are not answering the queries here and also they have poor contact skills with the investors but still the project is good and effecient so i think that more and more investors will be patient in this project.
The team for wikibits is really staying much inactive now and also i do aggree with you as the team is really good and perhaps might be busy currently so they are much inactive now a days. Hope that it soon gets active again soon.
They will be soon be back to normal. Even try to stay updated in their telegram group as the admins can anytime give any good update there. This project is really good and should go great ahead.
Everyone wants the project to ahead because everyone here see's the potential the project has but the sudden disapperance ofthemembers raises some questions in the minds of investors and follower sof the project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.

You're going to be left hoping, the admins do not care about the project, people have mentioned about it  on the telegram they still do not care about it
In vain you is so skeptical. The developer has problems and he has told about it. He hasn't left from the answer, and has only answered with a delay. According to him the project will pass into other country and will develop other experts.

On the website, they wrote " Global Fortune 500 Companies Experience Behind Wikibits " and because of one person having problem there is no one to answer user's question !
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..
really Wikibits is now in a difficult situation and we can only wait for some news from the developers. I very much hope that they will soon appear and explain how things are with the project.

You're going to be left hoping, the admins do not care about the project, people have mentioned about it  on the telegram they still do not care about it
In vain you is so skeptical. The developer has problems and he has told about it. He hasn't left from the answer, and has only answered with a delay. According to him the project will pass into other country and will develop other experts.

On the website, they wrote " Global Fortune 500 Companies Experience Behind Wikibits " and because of one person having problem there is no one to answer user's question !
Lol, i don't think we will have the answer for any issue at Wikibits at this time. Well, i will at here and keep my eyes on this thread.. hope my investment will be worthy.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

Well, I don't quite know about that but for now, you can just waiting for the updates for a long time since they had no responses this month.
queenofkings

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

oh, wikibits, my favorite project
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:08:32 AM

Sadly, for now, the team has not even yet release any good news and updates from their platform, You can contact them directly from their site, Thank you for the support and patronage.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

Excellent team with a working project. When does the company end and where can I see how much money has already been collected?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:24:52 AM

Sadly, for now, the team has not even yet release any good news and updates from their platform, You can contact them directly from their site, Thank you for the support and patronage.
I'm sorry, I would like to see the application at least for Android and try to use it, I think it would be convenient

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:27:55 AM

Excellent team with a working project. When does the company end and where can I see how much money has already been collected?

yeah a great working project that even a primary school student can programm in a few days ...

Well, in my opinion, if you get the chance to follow them in some luxury touristic places, then you can start to calculate; how many stars the hotel has, what they eat for dinner, what kind of lambo they rent or may be they also rent a luxury villa in a touristic place ...

may be then you can know appromaximately how much money they collected and how much they already spent.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

I'm sorry, I would like to see the application at least for Android and try to use it, I think it would be convenient
Wikibits project is over I guess and they will no longer continue with thier project but thats just my own opinion.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

I think if the developers were involved in the project, then they would have succeeded in gathering all the necessary quantities and implementing it
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:21:29 AM

Everyone wants the project to ahead because everyone here see's the potential the project has but the sudden disapperance ofthemembers raises some questions in the minds of investors and follower sof the project.
its a huge project that wont be left stagnant for long. Everyone is hoping that the team will be serious and start working again. Lets look out for further developments.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Tell me please, if for example an investor no longer wants to cooperate with this company, is it possible to return its funds or not?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

I think if the developers were involved in the project, then they would have succeeded in gathering all the necessary quantities and implementing it

Well, if you are not aware with the current situation of this project then you need it to know now. The developers are experiencing some regulations that got affected the project. Hopefully it will resolve very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:57:07 AM

Well, if you are not aware with the current situation of this project then you need it to know now. The developers are experiencing some regulations that got affected the project. Hopefully it will resolve very soon.
Most importantly, in order not to significantly increase the terms of the project, it is clear that the current situation is difficult on the market, but the postponement of the terms always has a bad effect on the company.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:06:02 AM

Tell me please, if for example an investor no longer wants to cooperate with this company, is it possible to return its funds or not?

With the current situations of this project we cannot tell now if the dev will be going to issue a refund since they are not responding to any concerns here and in the telegram. For now, the best thing we can do is to wait.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: