Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

The project certainly has a great future if the price of the token is not greatly overstated. How does the developer think to resist the speculation of the token on the exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

I have doubts about the success of this project and the idea as a whole. Since there is already a similar project and few people will want to write articles for the project after such an illustrative frivolity. After all, maybe they will not pay for the work. Nobody knows this.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

many are eagerly awaiting news from the team, but tell me they went to telegram communication? answered the questions? I just did not get an answer, maybe I'm the only one?
Nope, they are inactive everywhere. No responses whatsoever maybe you can try emailing them and hope for a response there. Their social platforms are being spammed by random accounts.

Yeah. No one is answering from the dev team. Even in the telegram channel, so many spammers are going around. This kind of situation really hurts for the supporters and most especially for the investors. I wonder where are they now. Will they still comeback here and brought us a good news?

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I have doubts about the success of this project and the idea as a whole. Since there is already a similar project and few people will want to write articles for the project after such an illustrative frivolity. After all, maybe they will not pay for the work. Nobody knows this.
Successful idea. A great number of users are ready to make rewriting of articles, the facts and a lot of things another already now to fill out this different platform with information. But meanwhile the start of the project won't be. We wait for news.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Successful idea. A great number of users are ready to make rewriting of articles, the facts and a lot of things another already now to fill out this different platform with information. But meanwhile the start of the project won't be. We wait for news.

Yeah right. the best thing to do now is to keep waiting and be patient what ever this project will going through now I am hoping that devs will make their official announcements on what will be the plans about this project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

i hope this project is still succeeds even if they are making there investir nervous about thier admins inactiveness.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:10 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..

It's so sad to hear that this platform is having difficulties in terms of legal issues. I guess the team didn't anticipate this. The idea about wikibits might be stolen by other companies and I am not sure if it will be successful in the near future.

This happenings are unpredictable and the devs are not prepared of it that is why it happened. But if the project can recover and make this active again then I am hoping that people will trust them again.
Lets keep hoping that the devs will finished their personal problem. The devs really give us an answer why they didn't do anything about wikibits. But i just hope that they can recover this project.
Yeah, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

i hope this project is still succeeds even if they are making there investir nervous about thier admins inactiveness.
I don't know why they are not answering the queries here and also they have poor contact skills with the investors but still the project is good and effecient so i think that more and more investors will be patient in this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

I don't know why they are not answering the queries here and also they have poor contact skills with the investors but still the project is good and effecient so i think that more and more investors will be patient in this project.
The team for wikibits is really staying much inactive now and also i do aggree with you as the team is really good and perhaps might be busy currently so they are much inactive now a days. Hope that it soon gets active again soon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

The team for wikibits is really staying much inactive now and also i do aggree with you as the team is really good and perhaps might be busy currently so they are much inactive now a days. Hope that it soon gets active again soon.
They will be soon be back to normal. Even try to stay updated in their telegram group as the admins can anytime give any good update there. This project is really good and should go great ahead.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

They will be soon be back to normal. Even try to stay updated in their telegram group as the admins can anytime give any good update there. This project is really good and should go great ahead.

I hope they won't continue their habit not updating the investors and supporters of the platform about what's currently happening on the project. It will be their pitfall because eventually these people will no longer support the fundings of the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

I hope they won't continue their habit not updating the investors and supporters of the platform about what's currently happening on the project. It will be their pitfall because eventually these people will no longer support the fundings of the project.
yes, we are still waiting for news from the developers of the project. I really hope that soon we will find out what the development team is doing at the moment.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

Seems like that the project is really having a lot more investors that is really interested to this amazong project. And so, I was so glad to know about this. I hope this will continuously happen and have more people come and engage for its better success. And now, I will continuously looking forward for the greatness of Wikibits till it reach its goal.
sashadoc

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

Will there be version for androin and ios?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

Well, this is not a nice way to pause an ICO Project; many people had invested in this project and it is better to refund them and restart the project again, after you organize your technical and legal issues in a new country, because I am sure you dont know how long this procedure continues.
I am gonna be very happy to see the ICO-Regulations also in european countries;  Japan, China and USA is just one of them that already regulated the ICOs.

I agree with you, they better launch the ICO way before, after the ICO have been regulated. I think the Wikibits platform is now in-danger because of impulsive move without researching about regulations..

It's so sad to hear that this platform is having difficulties in terms of legal issues. I guess the team didn't anticipate this. The idea about wikibits might be stolen by other companies and I am not sure if it will be successful in the near future.

This happenings are unpredictable and the devs are not prepared of it that is why it happened. But if the project can recover and make this active again then I am hoping that people will trust them again.
Lets keep hoping that the devs will finished their personal problem. The devs really give us an answer why they didn't do anything about wikibits. But i just hope that they can recover this project.
It's been more than a month since they gave us an official statement but still got no updates after that. Some of the investors and supporters think that this project is a scam after all.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

I think developing a mobile version is one of their plans and that is according to their Roadmap. As of now, there are no news from them, it seems like their progress has been halt.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

Yes you are right.WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success if the devlopers will give good response here neither they will lost many investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

it actually depends on how they tend to respond later since they kinda of just shut down everyone maybe they will be busy fixing those things but best is just to wait for now

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

I think developing a mobile version is one of their plans and that is according to their Roadmap. As of now, there are no news from them, it seems like their progress has been halt.
After launching a program,platform need to work many of thing & launching android & ios version on of them.wait some time & you will get those version very soon.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

It is really hard to determine whether the project be successful or not. And I am wondering why you just said that "wikibits might be stolen by other companies" which I think is impossible because this is still new and it is not yet properly launched.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: