Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.
There was news in the real group in the telegram, from the official developer. I think it wasn't a fake and in the near future the project will rise from the ashes.
Yes, it was not fake. The community becomes raise more and more because of this such an amazing news! We are going to support Wikibits again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

An very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I agree with you that this is an ambitious project, but I do not really believe that it's up to them to make a direct revolution.
Of course, this project need more supporter and contributor, but with situation like that, i don't think people will willing come to make contribute for Wikibits.
Totally agree with you. Wikibits should handle so much problem at this time. Hope they can make our belief come back.

Well, for now, I am still waiting for the team to update this week. I dunno if that news is real or fake. But I'm still hoping wikibits will comeback or just refund the investor's money invested.
There was news in the real group in the telegram, from the official developer. I think it wasn't a fake and in the near future the project will rise from the ashes.
Yes, it was not fake. The community becomes raise more and more because of this such an amazing news! We are going to support Wikibits again!

This is the reason why investor and supporters of wikibits are being active again now because they heard a new updates from wikibits devs, I really hope that they will really continue the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

That's a good news for the people who invested on the project. This will give the investors a positive insight about Wikibits and not doubt about its development.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

That's a good news for the people who invested on the project. This will give the investors a positive insight about Wikibits and not doubt about its development.

Actually the team already made the investors and the community lost their trust. So the most important thing to do now and regain the trust again and prove that the project is really legit.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:40:59 AM

Aside from simple updates or announcements came from the dev, what I want to see now is updates about new developments, to reason out what they have gone for a long time.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Aside from simple updates or announcements came from the dev, what I want to see now is updates about new developments, to reason out what they have gone for a long time.
As a child can not be born in one day so the product can not be created instantly. Of course I would like more information from the developer just about the current work.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

It is almost half of the month now and still there is no update. You can say the news as true since the devs are the one who said it. Wikibits no longer functioning i guess and no one will gonna invest here.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

Its not only depend only on them but also investors should play role to make revolutionary.But most of the part should be played by the management because they are not giving their attention.
The idea of the project is indeed great and revolutionary but I don't think the management is working hard enough to make the platform live up to its potential!
The team is having problems for launching the project in USA. They will have to shift it overseas, which is why they have been inactive for a while. Once the team settles, im sure they will be back with a bang.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

Of all the ICOs, Wikibits does really make  alot of sense. Wikipedia keeps asking donations, but something like Wikibits could be a revolutionary solution because it encourage contributions, and give values to community.
I think that your statement display the facts but I think that I should say that Wikipedia is a non-profit organisation,but wikibits doesn't make such statements.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:32 AM

I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

Its not only depend only on them but also investors should play role to make revolutionary.But most of the part should be played by the management because they are not giving their attention.
The idea of the project is indeed great and revolutionary but I don't think the management is working hard enough to make the platform live up to its potential!
The team is having problems for launching the project in USA. They will have to shift it overseas, which is why they have been inactive for a while. Once the team settles, im sure they will be back with a bang.

They will be really facing a lot of problems it is because they didn't  even find some solutions about their ann thread. They must first settle the problems here in this thread so that people will be enlighten. And also, dev should seriously answer all issue here and explain everything what is really the real caused of the problem.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

You're right bro. They still not giving new informations regarding the situation of Wikibits project. It only shows that they are not capable enough to handle this kind of plattform. And it will be a big disappointed for all investors of this project and to the supporters who are still believing on this.
I don't think they are not able to handle this problem. I have some guessing that, they come to anonymous and prepare a big suprising, but i really don't know what is it. A lot of people still have patient to waiting them at now, but if the team still keep silent like now, they will losing more - not only money.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

I read that the team was faced with difficulties, but did not they have to foresee them and advance the way out of this situation
The team is also now facing some issues i guess and they would be resolved soon. The team is offline since a number of days and perhaps that is the reason why the project is having some minor issues.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:54:16 PM

The team is also now facing some issues i guess and they would be resolved soon. The team is offline since a number of days and perhaps that is the reason why the project is having some minor issues.
Yes, the team for wikibits is not actually online from several days and hope that they soon come back online because the investors are now seriously  loosing their faith from wikibits. This is a great project and this should not happen with wikibits.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

They are having a difficult time obviously and the members unfortunately is making the situation worst.
Underrated

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

They are having a difficult time obviously and the members unfortunately is making the situation worst.
But why are they facing a difficult time? The team would also inform us and every investor about the issue so that the investors do not loose trust in wikibits. The team should soon do something on it.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

I can see a shed of light on this project. Maybe they will start communicating more often now to thier community members.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

Yes, the team for wikibits is not actually online from several days and hope that they soon come back online because the investors are now seriously  loosing their faith from wikibits. This is a great project and this should not happen with wikibits.

Having a great projects but being properly handled will only end into nothing. People wanted to have a better communications so that from time to time they will know the status of the project. Unfortunately, the dev doesn't have this kind of ability which is to communicate with their clients.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

I can see a shed of light on this project. Maybe they will start communicating more often now to thier community members.
I think they are more likely to communicate with other members of the community just because it can help them become successful.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

I hope it was a real news so that this project will still have a chance. But you did not post it here on this thread on what news is that. Or if you have a link then better to share it. Yet, still this project is nothing because of the absence of the manager and the whole team.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: