Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

I am eagerly waiting for wikibits to launch their platform because it is difficult each time to open the search engine and search the solution for the problem we have and this world first blockchain based wiki will solve each such crisis and will surely give us all good profits in terms of holding the tokens/stakes/coin.
in my opinion Wikibits will win a part of the market if they really have all these unique functions that they claim to be. We will be able to use a high-quality platform to solve our Internet needs.

Unique features and active devs can surely make the project successful plus the active community that will always help them to get more investors and make them popular in all available platforms.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

I got interested info, it seems that wikibits will also has its own blockchain and wiki coin in some stage and we will be able to redeem our token to that coin 1:1, but it's kinda confuse because they don't tell us how will happen to their token. are they going  to convert their token to coin? or they will have both !

Maybe they will convert their tokens to coins once they successfully launch their own blockchain. I will look forward for this to happen in the near future. Good luck for this project and hope they will get lots of support.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:07 PM

I just hate when great projects have horrible web designs. why you don't hire a professional designer, if your project is 2 trillion dollar business?
I was looking at the flyer and just...
just...
why
https://wikibits.io/docs/flyer.pdf
everything is just mixed up,and it's just...
ugh.

you can do better
And now I ask you, why would you not just take care of yourself and make your own web designs instead of judging their horrible web designs?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:22 PM

I am eagerly waiting for wikibits to launch their platform because it is difficult each time to open the search engine and search the solution for the problem we have and this world first blockchain based wiki will solve each such crisis and will surely give us all good profits in terms of holding the tokens/stakes/coin.
in my opinion Wikibits will win a part of the market if they really have all these unique functions that they claim to be. We will be able to use a high-quality platform to solve our Internet needs.
You write correctly, but Wikipedia is free and in this project you need to make tokens and it's good that more people will use crypt but I prefer free Wikipedia.
Everybody want to use a free kind of stuffs and many are confused with this platform. I think it is better that the dev should make some video explaining the project in a very simple way which everyone will be convinced to participate in the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wax-digger

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

Great project dev
what prices of ICO and how much the softcap and hardcap of this ico?
do you have a bounty program?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

I hope that this platform will take a part of the market and I think it's very good, probably we will learn other views on politics and history.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

TBH if they start paying for posting it will be filled with shitposters posting random gibberish so they can get paid for it like what's happening on STEEM right now
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

TBH if they start paying for posting it will be filled with shitposters posting random gibberish so they can get paid for it like what's happening on STEEM right now
But I don't think so that the team will pay them directly after posting some "random gibberish" shitposts like what you have said, because it will gone through some verification of information right? If they won't verify everything posted, maybe the platform may not succeed if implemented without that verification.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Wikibits  Foundation  will  be  established  upon  Initial  Coin  Offering  completion  as  a  non-for-profit organization.  The  mission  of  Wikibits  Foundation  is  to  engage  in  philanthropic  activities  that  enhance  and propel  innovations  in  blockchain-based  and  information  technologies
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Wikibits  Foundation  will  be  established  upon  Initial  Coin  Offering  completion  as  a  non-for-profit organization.  The  mission  of  Wikibits  Foundation  is  to  engage  in  philanthropic  activities  that  enhance  and propel  innovations  in  blockchain-based  and  information  technologies
Yes, the main aspect of Wikibits is that it is a nonprofit based project will help the world to grow and share knowledge and get it in huge amount for their platform. Their platform will prove a new platform for emerging new information and talents all around the world. They will reach a great value in the coming future.

cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

I just hate when great projects have horrible web designs. why you don't hire a professional designer, if your project is 2 trillion dollar business?
I was looking at the flyer and just...
just...
why
https://wikibits.io/docs/flyer.pdf
everything is just mixed up,and it's just...
ugh.

you can do better
Oh you're right about the flyer, but I think it was made by different designer, than the website was. The latter looks clear and works nice.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:14:10 PM

I think the more there are such platforms where you can quickly find information, the better. I use different resources and everywhere the information is different and it's good, so I learn different points of view.
But it is very strange and sometimes incomprehensible why one question has so many different answers and statements. I sometimes get lost and do not understand where the truth is ..
This platform might not confuse you bacause from what i’ve understood the results will be driven by the community. Which will be refined every once in a while. This platform will really be a great search engine.
True, I believe the same. They have a nice idea but they already have a lot of competition. The search results will be good because it'll be sort by popularity and relevance. This will also help the platform get better from as the time goes.

Yeah, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

How you think, who will spread all information on the platform? Will they be able alone to make it designers or nevertheless forces and simple ordinary people for determined payment will be operational? Indeed such mountains of the information are impossible to master by the command.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

I think the more there are such platforms where you can quickly find information, the better. I use different resources and everywhere the information is different and it's good, so I learn different points of view.
But it is very strange and sometimes incomprehensible why one question has so many different answers and statements. I sometimes get lost and do not understand where the truth is ..
This platform might not confuse you bacause from what i’ve understood the results will be driven by the community. Which will be refined every once in a while. This platform will really be a great search engine.
True, I believe the same. They have a nice idea but they already have a lot of competition. The search results will be good because it'll be sort by popularity and relevance. This will also help the platform get better from as the time goes.

Yeah, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project.

yap for sure they will need to fire this thing up atleast the basics with some graphical representation that will actually leap the project up for sure

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

The presale has a minimum contribution of 1 ETH (too rich for me at the moment).  Will the general sale (which now starts on 3/15?) have a lower minimum?  What will that be?
I hope that the command of designers of it token more indulgent they will relate in this question and will really lower up to 0.1 minimum contribution. Such step will help to involve lot of investors and as a rule will speed up achievement of minimum purpose.
I understand the actions of the team, they made a big payment and probably give the biggest bonus, this is for serious investors.
The minimum investment is 1 ETH into crowdsale and 0.1 ETH into the ICO.we can get huge bonus into the presale and ico also so  i think it's very good opportunity for all investeros to invest into this project.

For me, the 1 eth minimum investment is pretty high because not all investors are big time or rich there also majority of people who are in the middle.
This is the time to invest in Eth which is the value is not pretty high yet. Sooner when many investor will joint the price value will increase. So join now and invest so you can gain more profit soon.
That is probably right that we should invest now before eth will rise again. We know that 1 eth is pretty much high but when it comes to profit we can also have high ROI. But then again, this project should do more efforts to attract more investors in order for them to achieved the target.
I think they need to show a graph of what will be the price of their token in the future so an investor can compare it to the price of Ethereum. That way it will be easier to see if investing in this project will be lucrative than just holding their Ethereum.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

I don't see so much people join WIKIBITS bounty, this is potential project at this time, and anyone have plan to make video for WIKIBITS like me?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

I don't see so much people join WIKIBITS bounty, this is potential project at this time, and anyone have plan to make video for WIKIBITS like me?
Actually because of the main ICO of Wikibits still not running, now we only have presale stage. And i think at next time, have a lot of people will join it because of so hard to buy WIKIBITS (if you not have enough 1 ETH = their minimum for invest)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

My concern is about connecting users to relevant products and services ! I know that could be good in some cases, but when I think about that deeply I find that they will show us products and services from companies that paid them money because those are going to be ads ! Fox example when you search about " headache " you may get a good article about that from wikibits, but in the same time they show products from the company that's using their paid ads and claiming that product will solve your problem.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

Actually because of the main ICO of Wikibits still not running, now we only have presale stage. And i think at next time, have a lot of people will join it because of so hard to buy WIKIBITS (if you not have enough 1 ETH = their minimum for invest)

Dude, I think he/she is talking about promoting wiki bits to video campaign like in youtube, and it is a good idea to gain more impression for wiki bits ICO for potential customers and investors.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:24 AM

My concern is about connecting users to relevant products and services ! I know that could be good in some cases, but when I think about that deeply I find that they will show us products and services from companies that paid them money because those are going to be ads ! Fox example when you search about " headache " you may get a good article about that from wikibits, but in the same time they show products from the company that's using their paid ads and claiming that product will solve your problem.
Aiming on products is expected also all users of WIKIBITS must really be cautious with other people not only in this platform but also in everything they're doing that involves transaction. By starting to be aware, it really helps the community and the platform to be great and decrease the chances of people got scammed that might affect the image of this platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:48:52 AM

How you think, who will spread all information on the platform? Will they be able alone to make it designers or nevertheless forces and simple ordinary people for determined payment will be operational? Indeed such mountains of the information are impossible to master by the command.
The economy is full of opportunities who ever had skills can do figure out loads of freelancing jobs and they does analyze the data and update the right information on Wikipedia, there will be loads of checkers, designers who will be working at the back end to ensure meeting the satisfaction of all the WIKI users and operations run smoothly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: