Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:13:25 PM

They told me different before I ordered. Besides, why are defending them so much? Do you really think how they are handling this situation is okay?

Update: Minersource contacted me and said that I need to pay another $30 for shipping or get a refund based on a reduced amount of BTC because the exchange rate has changed. They said they don't even have the PSUs in stock despite listing them on their website as "in stock" over a month ago. I filed a complaint with the FTC and I am waiting for a response from Minersource.  Roll Eyes

Anyone know which payment processing company they use, so I can contact them next?
Just get a refund i don't see the issue. Sure they said it was instock but we all knew that wasn't the case and they should have converted it to fiat instantly if they were waiting on their supplier but since you are doing a refund from BA just take the refund.

They accepted 0.8028BTC under false pretenses for a product they do not even have. Why should they make money off the volatility in the BTC exchange rate? I should receive back the BTC I sent.

They aren't making money. They converted your bitcoin directly to fiat and will now convert that fiat directly to bitcoin.

Furthermore - minersource doesn't differentiate between "In Stock" and "Pre Order" in their store. Pre order items that are available for purchase say "In stock".
Since they said "item ships for free with your current order" a reasonable person would assume these would get shipped when the miners get shipped. The x1 psus for instance are probably on their way with the miners.

Seriously - calm down. You're falling out of your dress.
I'm defending minersource because I think they're doing the best they can reasonably do and have gotten something of the shaft from BA just like the rest of us.

I've ordered like 90% of the hardware I'm currently using from them and they're alright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
me2014

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

did anyone consult some lawyer about this?is there any chance we can do something because I feel this not gonna finish good :DD
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:58:50 PM

Well your buddies are refusing to give me a refund for the PSUs that they don't even possess and that were meant to solve a problem that they created. The compensation units are not real and will never ship. This is a scam. Minersource knowing or not participated in committing fraud.

They told me different before I ordered. Besides, why are defending them so much? Do you really think how they are handling this situation is okay?

Update: Minersource contacted me and said that I need to pay another $30 for shipping or get a refund based on a reduced amount of BTC because the exchange rate has changed. They said they don't even have the PSUs in stock despite listing them on their website as "in stock" over a month ago. I filed a complaint with the FTC and I am waiting for a response from Minersource.  Roll Eyes

Anyone know which payment processing company they use, so I can contact them next?
Just get a refund i don't see the issue. Sure they said it was instock but we all knew that wasn't the case and they should have converted it to fiat instantly if they were waiting on their supplier but since you are doing a refund from BA just take the refund.

They accepted 0.8028BTC under false pretenses for a product they do not even have. Why should they make money off the volatility in the BTC exchange rate? I should receive back the BTC I sent.

They aren't making money. They converted your bitcoin directly to fiat and will now convert that fiat directly to bitcoin.

Furthermore - minersource doesn't differentiate between "In Stock" and "Pre Order" in their store. Pre order items that are available for purchase say "In stock".
Since they said "item ships for free with your current order" a reasonable person would assume these would get shipped when the miners get shipped. The x1 psus for instance are probably on their way with the miners.

Seriously - calm down. You're falling out of your dress.
I'm defending minersource because I think they're doing the best they can reasonably do and have gotten something of the shaft from BA just like the rest of us.

I've ordered like 90% of the hardware I'm currently using from them and they're alright.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:03:29 PM

I said the same thing about Terrahash and I received lots of hate for it. Then my posts were deleted. So, this response is expected. Welcome to Terrahash 2.0.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:45:41 PM

With the caveat that the 5 month delay is quite bad, and the sincere hope of at BARE MINIMUM 1:1 compensation...

At least there is finally clear evidence of mass production!

1:3.3 compensation would be more appropriate.

Difficulty on Feb 24th when our miners were supposed to ship: 3,129,573,175
Difficulty today: 13,462,580,115

(Probably more by the time they actually ship.)

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:22:44 AM

Well your buddies are refusing to give me a refund for the PSUs that they don't even possess and that were meant to solve a problem that they created. The compensation units are not real and will never ship. This is a scam. Minersource knowing or not participated in committing fraud.

They also offered to refund you the same amount of dollars you paid.

Also: They'll probably be late, and it will probably be far from enough compensation, but I bet the compensation units will actually ship.

Finally: Minersource in no way "created" any problem. They got the same promises from BA that we all did. And if they acted in good faith - and all evidence so far indicates that they did (I'm not extending that faith to BA, yet) then they were merely a victim of the fraud and not culpable as you suggest.

The fact that you are unwilling to take any semblance of culpability for the fact that you ordered a unit which says directly on the page "No free shipping for non-minersource orders" and are subsequently bitching about having to pay for shipping - you have personality problems my friend. No hate. But seriously?

Everybody else in this thread, including the employees of minersource, is frustrated with BA. Your problem is of YOUR OWN CREATION. It has been offered to be resolved for you for what I find to be fair terms and you reject them.

nobody even refused you a refund. they offered you a refund in equivalent USD but you want the BTC amount. If the exchange rate went the other way, you'd want the USD amount. Take what you can get. QED.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:28:39 AM

With the caveat that the 5 month delay is quite bad, and the sincere hope of at BARE MINIMUM 1:1 compensation...

If anything, I would like to see something along these lines.
fivejonnyfive

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:58:39 AM

Funny how the wording in part's of your post is just like that of the last email I received from Dan over at minersource  Wink.

Minersource committed fraud when they took people's money under false pretenses to perpetuate BA's scam. X3 units do not exist at present and I highly doubt anyone will receive compensation units for X3s or X1s. There will be more delays and problems with the PCBs. My bet is Blackarrow will be filing bankruptcy right after they ship a few X3s and before anyone receives a refund from them. Minersource is responsible for what they sell on their site. I don't want to hear any of this crap that it's BA fault. You decided to resell their non-existent equipment, no one forced you. I am in contact with Bitpay and the FTC. I will continue to pursue this to the fullest.   

They also offered to refund you the same amount of dollars you paid.

Also: They'll probably be late, and it will probably be far from enough compensation, but I bet the compensation units will actually ship.

Finally: Minersource in no way "created" any problem. They got the same promises from BA that we all did. And if they acted in good faith - and all evidence so far indicates that they did (I'm not extending that faith to BA, yet) then they were merely a victim of the fraud and not culpable as you suggest.

The fact that you are unwilling to take any semblance of culpability for the fact that you ordered a unit which says directly on the page "No free shipping for non-minersource orders" and are subsequently bitching about having to pay for shipping - you have personality problems my friend. No hate. But seriously?

Everybody else in this thread, including the employees of minersource, is frustrated with BA. Your problem is of YOUR OWN CREATION. It has been offered to be resolved for you for what I find to be fair terms and you reject them.

nobody even refused you a refund. they offered you a refund in equivalent USD but you want the BTC amount. If the exchange rate went the other way, you'd want the USD amount. Take what you can get. QED.

Do your thing bro. I honestly don't care I just think you're acting like a child.

"Funny" that my message sounds like minersource's? No. It's just logic. Apparently my decuction regarding the situation is accurate. I don't work for them I just buy from them and sure they pay a small bit for my signature but that obliges me not to do this. I've recieved a total of $30 from them and need a lot more to shill. I live in NYC not CO  FYI.

Also: I'm versed in the law, and the FTC and bitpay will likely laugh in your face.
Do your thing man I really don't care. Just trying to inject logic.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:36:45 AM

If anything, I would like to see something along these lines.

Plus even a bit more for the 3.3x power and we've got a deal Grin

mazedk

Activity: 457

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:09:26 AM

I'm satisfied if I get 1TH/S cloud mining for a year from my 2x X1 order.. guess that's hoping a lot though.
sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 10:20:02 AM

Any news on the shippment bobsag3 .

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
btcminer84

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:47:07 AM

Is it true that customers who live behind the european curtain are looking at running a miner that could end up costing them money? How much life can they suck out of a customer?

Me, as a fucking german inmate behind the european curtain say: Unfortunately YES. They miners are nothing worth anymore due to high power costs.
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

Is it true that customers who live behind the european curtain are looking at running a miner that could end up costing them money? How much life can they suck out of a customer?

Me, as a fucking german inmate behind the european curtain say: Unfortunately YES. They miners are nothing worth anymore due to high power costs.

Don't forget you got to pay import tax which will at least be a few 100 euro's.

primer10

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:51:28 PM

Can't help myself to check Black Arrow forum and here for more of their weekly bullshit.
notindexed

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

Don't forget you got to pay import tax which will at least be a few 100 euro's.

This.

Opted to wait for fully functional units with all advertised features.
It'd rather resell fancy paperweights then unfinished ghettorigs.
I want the product i preordered, not some halffinished rushed cluster of untested hardware.
As for compensation, it has to be calculated based on the shipping date of the final miners.
me2014

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 02:14:21 PM

how BA thinks to cover compensation when KNC ship their products when they cant cover it even with current diff...they are f***ing liers!!
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:58:59 PM

A quick update for anyone having problems with a BTC refund from minersource or another merchant who uses Bitpay. Here is the response I received from Bitpay,
"I have noted a complaint from you against the merchant. If a sufficient amount of complains accumulate, then we will take action on the merchant's account."
You can call Bitpay at (855) 424-8729 to leave a message if you would like to file a complaint. Make sure to leave your email address and they will contact you by email.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:21:47 PM

Trusty ignore button for my trolling buddies Kingcolex and fivejonnyfive.

Attacking me personally does not change what I have to say. All I am asking for is minersource to return my BTC from their Blackarrow compensation PSU scam.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:32:58 PM

A quick update for anyone having problems with a BTC refund from minersource or another merchant who uses Bitpay. Here is the response I received from Bitpay,
"I have noted a complaint from you against the merchant. If a sufficient amount of complains accumulate, then we will take action on the merchant's account."
You can call Bitpay at (855) 424-8729 to leave a message if you would like to file a complaint. Make sure to leave your email address and they will contact you by email.
why are you being a fucking child who won't stop throwing a tantrum? Seriously do you want Minersource to not be able to accept bitcoins because you're a child?

+1

Minersource has never scammed anyone.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:38:23 PM

They are selling PSUs for compensation units that are very unlikely to ever arrive. The X3s themselves do not currently exist. I believe the continued lies from BA and pushing back delivery of compensation units to an undisclosed date demonstrate this. You are welcome to disagree. I only posted information of how to contact Bitpay. I did not tell anyone to do so unless they believe they were scammed as well. If everyone agrees with you, then minersource has nothing to worry about.

why are you being a fucking child who won't stop throwing a tantrum? Seriously do you want Minersource to not be able to accept bitcoins because you're a child?

+1

Minersource has never scammed anyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: