Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:00:24 PM

SO HIGH IT DOESN'T EXIST, you must be the Worshipful Worshipful Master Master mason , know throughout all halls

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:16:07 PM

SO HIGH IT DOESN'T EXIST, you must be the Worshipful Worshipful Master Master mason , know throughout all halls

oh it exists. and it is a very secret position and only I know the secret hand shake. you put out your hand with middle finger extended, oops I've said too much

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:18:32 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 05:35:17 PM by loshia

Every day that passes looks worse and worse for AMT. Clenell I'm curious what your attorney has to say about all this. They're 4 weeks passed expected shipping date for me and this has been unacceptable. Not even one terahash machine has even been spotted in the real world, and the frustrating lack of updates from AMT doesn't help at all (and even when they do update us it's with false and/or misleading information). We may have to take the legal route through all this
+1
Just to clarify  bitmine is shipping working 1.2t units already. That is what I can see from other folks posts. I also do see that bitmine stuff is working. So there is basically some hope that FANCY AMT logo printed on Pcb did not screw up bitmine working design Grin. As I see things one of two is happening
1. Famous AMT manufacturer is struggling to make it wok because some back plain issues as they stated which literaturely translates to back pain which means a big A*S pain issues  Grin the storm is about to come
2. If they produce something at all in near feature (the lack of video is a clear sign for the opposite) they have to test it for a long period of time just to make sure their customers will be receiving the top quality miner ever MANIFACTURED Grin
I am not in position to make bets this time but in my opinion no one will see his miners DELIVERED for a mount or so
AMT:
If you have some dignity left just come here and HONESTLY explain what the current situation is. Just a personal advise do not make any false promises if you decide to put some lite over current situation
Or just take a first plain and flew away. Be aware that in both EU and US laws there is an option for your customers to sue you both as a Business AMT brand and as as PERSON also
And finally get in touch with sonny and get some advises how you can scam people being us business for years without any consequences. That is the BIGGEST mystery for me personally. And funny part is that Bfl are continuing to do it. Probably AMT knows Sonny secret recipe Grin

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

I understand everyone wants this work out; so do I - but let's not be ignorant to the facts at hand here.

I'm also very concerned about all the scammy startups that have made that Chester Pike address their 'home base'. It seems Joshua Zipkin (Founder of AMT) or his father, has made a living creating bogus corporations and businesses.

It's no wonder they have been deflecting attention from themselves this whole time, I cannot imagine how they would even begin to explain some of these "coincidences" between all of those bullshit startup companies, and AMT. It's just easier to hope people don't DIG into their past, and if questions arise: ignore them.

1/3 of businesses don't survive the first year. At 5 years only 1/3 of the original businesses are left standing. Something tells me there is going to be quite a bit of turnover in an office space, I've seen similar things at home. A company is going and looks like everything is going great then boom out of business. Sadly it happened to a few of my favorite restaurants.

Picking one building you associate with a company and then tracking the businesses in that building proves nothing. When we don't bother to actually think how common something is (like a business going under) mere coincidences start to look like they add up to something that isn't really happening.

I wonder how many professional buildings have opened, filled their offices with tenets and never had a single one leave, due to business going under or need for expansion, or being bought out. my guess is not many.

Then its just a wild coincidence that every business prior to AMT being in that office space, has been a bullshit online business that has made itself out to be much more than it actually was. A lot of these companies had boasted "millions of dollars worth of assets" yet have had this dumpy little office space, and eventually failed. Yeah, i'm totally buying that.

I think you forget who OWNS the office space (as stated by Joshua) - papa Zipkin.

I guess that office space just attracts the shadiest of companies, for some reason.

Doesn't it bother anyone that JOSHUA ZIPKIN's other companies, all have manipulated social media pages with fake reviews and Likes? If a company is truly legit, and does good work : then you wouldn't need to fake your facebook page to reflect that.
Stan-O

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:29:50 PM

[/quote]

Well, like you said, I got lucky. But you could try restoring the defaults, as the only time mine started that behaviour was when I fucked around with the settings without knowing what I was doing. I then put everything back to default in the cgminer setup tab, and only pushed buttons that I knew what I was doing with. Since then the only "failures" were when I was mining at an altcoin profit switching pool. My miner didn't get along with his pool. Constant problems. The guy worked with me, so I don't wanna name the pool or badmouth him. I just see it as incompatibility Cheesy
[/quote]

i set it back to the defaults, and it does the restarting. 

no issues here with altcoin pools.  I even had it solo mining one of the alts.  rig is fine, cgminer is fine.  but there's some cron job that makes cgminer refresh itself every minute or two.  i only noticed the restarting when i pointed my monitoring rig at it.  the monitoring rig loses its connection every minute or two, then comes right back, and the hash rate looks like it's ramping back up, like when you first start the rig.  starts low then builds up to 40ish GH/s.
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

Technobit says they are shipping the Coincraft A1 boards at the end of March.  Assuming they do a repeat of the 80GH rigs, technobit ships to AMT at the end of march, AMT "tests" the rigs for however long, and then send them on tot he customers.

5 Technobit 260GH boards = 1 AMT 1.2TH rig

easy enough to figure out.

You'll probably get your rigs in mid-april.
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:50:36 PM

Technobit says they are shipping the Coincraft A1 boards at the end of March.  Assuming they do a repeat of the 80GH rigs, technobit ships to AMT at the end of march, AMT "tests" the rigs for however long, and then send them on tot he customers.

5 Technobit 260GH boards = 1 AMT 1.2TH rig

easy enough to figure out.

You'll probably get your rigs in mid-april.
Not the case dude
Marto stated that Technobit is not involved amt are on their own. Besides I have my coincraft board from Technobit almost a month now Smiley

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Stan-O

Stan the Man!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:56:15 PM

that must have been in those mile long garbled posts, of which I marginally scanned. 

this thread is exceptionally difficult to follow.   

anyways.  Good luck on your orders.  I'm sure you'll get them delivered eventually.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:48:17 PM

I liked that post on ebay... "I ordered three, decided to keep two"... Has two listed for sale, one for 10K one for 13K... Both china junk, with an AMT logo on it. (Notice no pictures of inside... Might be buying just the case of a 1.2THs miner! Tongue)

I also like that... "1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )" on his ebay listing... What, you don't actually KNOW how fast it is... You have it in hand... Should have actual solid numbers!

Also LOLed at 18x7x18 high size... They are now using an extended case... Scam-ebay-listing-fail. (You can look at the photo and see that it is not 2.5x taller than wide. (18/7=2.57)

He must not be following the posts here, with the updated photos of the miners. Tongue

Funny, didn't they say they are releasing them with 1.5GHs... Or 1.2THs with a follow-up of one additional board...

Proof that the ebay listing is a scam. (Someone won't know the difference... They will be happy with the chinaminer. But pissed when they find it is not an actual AMT miner.)

lol... Everyone is delivering AMT miners, except AMT. (Bad joke)
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:50:28 PM

I liked that post on ebay... "I ordered three, decided to keep two"... Has two listed for sale, one for 10K one for 13K... Both china junk, with an AMT logo on it. (Notice no pictures of inside... Might be buying just the case of a 1.2THs miner! Tongue)

Funny, didn't they say they are releasing them with 1.5GHs... Or 1.2THs with a follow-up of one additional board...

Proof that the ebay listing is a scam. (Someone won't know the difference... They will be happy with the chinaminer. But pissed when they find it is not an actual AMT miner.)

Lol end elsewhere Amt clones worked expect the original Grin
Amt you have to sue china brothers for stealing your know how immediately Grin Grin

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:41:44 PM

Might be a bad joke, but it rings true so far.
clenell

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:57:43 PM

UPDATE

That ebay listing may be real. i will update later. that is all i can say on the matter at the moment.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:59:07 PM

I also like that... "1,200 GH/s nominal performance ( + / – 10% )" on his ebay listing... What, you don't actually KNOW how fast it is... You have it in hand... Should have actual solid numbers!

Also LOLed at 18x7x18 high size... They are now using an extended case... Scam-ebay-listing-fail. (You can look at the photo and see that it is not 2.5x taller than wide. (18/7=2.57)

He must not be following the posts here, with the updated photos of the miners. Tongue

That ebay listing may be real. i'll tell you more later when i get the full picture. let's just say i think it's legit. it pains me to say it because im getting screwed.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
captin crunch

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

Circusk8tr,

Where did your post go?

what number are you?

are you real?

circask8ers

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:12:28 PM

Circusk8tr,

Where did your post go?

what number are you?

are you real?

I removed the post because I wanted to give "Robert" a chance to clarify the message I posted, which he just did. I'll go ahead and post his messages, but yes I am real despite being new. Order #686

Hey Jonathan,

Spoke to the sales manager, he said that nearly all the members of the staff is in the manufacturing facility building miners at the moment.
And that half of the components that go in the miners haven't been invented yet, so additional tests had to be done to make sure everything hashes correctly and properly, since we are getting there we are moving down the list so you should be expecting your miner anytime now.
Regards!

Robert Parker
Senior Accountant
Advanced Mining Technologies Inc
Office: 1855-866-6463
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1,
Rparker@AdvancedMiners.com

---
B пиcмoтo нямa виpycи или мaлyep, зaщoтo avast! Aнтивиpyc зaщитaтa e aктивнa.
http://www.avast.com

After asking for a me definate timeline I received this

Hey Jonathan,

I am sorry I have to be in the middle but please understand when we say it hasn't been invented yet, we mean that it took longer than expected to get the chips and the board designs, we have ran additional testing and everything is running fine. The additional techinal time was needed - that's what we meant. Bitmine delayed our chip supply which put us back a few weeks and we are trying to catch up on some time at the moment. The good news is that we started to move down the waiting list and your miner will be shipped very shortly.  We do appreciate your patience, you have no idea how much tension we are going through, but we will not leave a single miner undeliverd because we appreciate the trust that our customers put in us.

Kind regards!
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:15:32 PM

They've been claiming that people will get their miners 'very shortly' for over a month now.

Definitive timeline please?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

That ebay listing may be real. i'll tell you more later when i get the full picture. let's just say i think it's legit. it pains me to say it because im getting screwed.

The seller looks like a legit seller.  Though I wish he had more photos.

Keep us updated and ask the guy what order # he was in AMT so we can verify.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
clenell

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

The seller looks like a legit seller.  Though I wish he had more photos.

Keep us updated and ask the guy what order # he was in AMT so we can verify.

he told me he was order #500-600. he did not give me an exact number. But he did show me pictures of himself with JOSH ZIPKIN.

he says he will send me pictures of the miners on Friday. we will see. i find it hard to stomach our dear Josh is handing out minors to buddies so they can sell them for double on ebay. The man in the picture with Josh looks like his twin.

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:24:03 PM

he says he will send me pictures of the miners on Friday. we will see. i find it hard to stomach our dear Josh is handing out minors to buddies so they can sell them for double on ebay. The man in the picture with Josh looks like his twin.

Can you please share the photos with the thread?

Thanks.
captin crunch

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

Circusk8tr,

Where did your post go?

what number are you?

are you real?

I removed the post because I wanted to give "Robert" a chance to clarify the message I posted, which he just did. I'll go ahead and post his messages, but yes I am real despite being new. Order #686

Hey Jonathan,

Spoke to the sales manager, he said that nearly all the members of the staff is in the manufacturing facility building miners at the moment.
And that half of the components that go in the miners haven't been invented yet, so additional tests had to be done to make sure everything hashes correctly and properly, since we are getting there we are moving down the list so you should be expecting your miner anytime now.
Regards!

Robert Parker
Senior Accountant
Advanced Mining Technologies Inc
Office: 1855-866-6463
355 Lancaster Ave, Bldg E1,
Rparker@AdvancedMiners.com

---
B пиcмoтo нямa виpycи или мaлyep, зaщoтo avast! Aнтивиpyc зaщитaтa e aктивнa.
http://www.avast.com

After asking for a me definate timeline I received this

Hey Jonathan,

I am sorry I have to be in the middle but please understand when we say it hasn't been invented yet, we mean that it took longer than expected to get the chips and the board designs, we have ran additional testing and everything is running fine. The additional techinal time was needed - that's what we meant. Bitmine delayed our chip supply which put us back a few weeks and we are trying to catch up on some time at the moment. The good news is that we started to move down the waiting list and your miner will be shipped very shortly.  We do appreciate your patience, you have no idea how much tension we are going through, but we will not leave a single miner undeliverd because we appreciate the trust that our customers put in us.

Kind regards!

Thanks for sharing, and getting clarification.

I hope they aren't just blowing smoke up our asses. You number is sandwiched between my 2 orders.

I want to believe

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: