Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

Bitwatt is a nice start-up for the countries where electricity production is not a monopolized industry. In such countries as post-soviet CIA space it's hard to imagine the company that can sell electricity or be a mediator between state and end-user. I'd like to know what legal relations Bitwatt has with state to be such kind of company.

That's why they also start mostly in Europe. Thanks to the EU, the electricity markets are liberalized and everyone can buy and sell electricity. Bittwatt now provides a simple and professional platform for the normal user. So then you and I can easily trade power, great times

Indeed, the platform can only exist in a liberalized market. On the Bittwatt platform can everyone trade energy, buy cheap at night and sell when the price increase.

How's energy price formed? Does it depend on the Bitwatt plarform token demand? Who can trade tokens?

The price for 1BTW is equal to 1 KWh electricity. If you have a small solar panel on your roof or a wind turbine, you can sell the produced KWh on the Bittwatt platform for BTW Token.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.
am participate in bounty and wait good moment to sale BWT)

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community

I don't think there was a project listed in binance or the likes early on; at least not recently to the extent of my knowledge that is. I don't think it is easy getting into the bigger exchanges. It would make more sense listing in small medium exchanges and building your way from there.

Binance is one of the very restrictive exchanges regardless of the ico or company binance is very restrictive of when companies are allowed to even mention their possible listing in binance and breaking rules can have consequences so I’d imagine we won’t here much about it soon

Something a lot of people might forget when they ask for big exchanges is that these exchanges often require the team to pay huge listing fees. And in my opinion some smaller (and so also cheaper) exchanged are enough for the start. And when the token reached a good volume, the team has a much stronger position when negotiating with big exchanges, like Binance.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Bitwatt is a nice start-up for the countries where electricity production is not a monopolized industry. In such countries as post-soviet CIA space it's hard to imagine the company that can sell electricity or be a mediator between state and end-user. I'd like to know what legal relations Bitwatt has with state to be such kind of company.

That's why they also start mostly in Europe. Thanks to the EU, the electricity markets are liberalized and everyone can buy and sell electricity. Bittwatt now provides a simple and professional platform for the normal user. So then you and I can easily trade power, great times

Indeed, the platform can only exist in a liberalized market. On the Bittwatt platform can everyone trade energy, buy cheap at night and sell when the price increase.

How's energy price formed? Does it depend on the Bitwatt plarform token demand? Who can trade tokens?

The price for 1BTW is equal to 1 KWh electricity. If you have a small solar panel on your roof or a wind turbine, you can sell the produced KWh on the Bittwatt platform for BTW Token.

Im interested to see how they are going to handle the difference in cost of 1 KW of electric across countries, and if the peak usage times increase the cost of electric as well, the platform launch is going to be something im looking out for.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Bittwatt intend to create an energy platform where instant approvals can be possible between producers and suppliers to help improve the present situation where validation process needs the whole day.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

BittWatt is a completely new matchmaking ecosystem for the energy sector. I must really compliment the entire Bittwatt team for ensuring the project gets more exposure and making headway.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

Im interested to see how they are going to handle the difference in cost of 1 KW of electric across countries, and if the peak usage times increase the cost of electric as well, the platform launch is going to be something im looking out for.

I think electricity manufacturer won't be able to sell energy to buyers from another country because it is just a part of whole country powers reserve. All in all, how can you imagine exporting electricity? I cannot)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Bittwatt is in signing spree with many partners. I am very curious to know what would be the next in line and from which country. This has become a must to have token in our portfolio.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

That is something I haven't thought of before. You are right. Energy price depends both on geographical factors (which country) and on the time of the day. Renewable energies like wind and solar energy have production peaks depending on the weather.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I think electricity manufacturer won't be able to sell energy to buyers from another country because it is just a part of whole country powers reserve. All in all, how can you imagine exporting electricity? I cannot)

It might  possible if you consider a neighbouring country distributing its electricity to its neighbour, i have heard of this one but i have not heard of a long distance country sharing it electricity with a country beyond it's reach..
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

Hello! when are you planning listing on big exchanges like a binance, huobi and etc.

When it comes to ICO, there is a phase, so at the moment, the project is more concentrated with having a successful phase of sales, after that comes the period of listing, so is all about patience, the project will definitely come to that and i don't think is wise for the project to talk about the listing because an unexpected event may come up that will lead to some shift or probably a change in an exchange that was once stated, such scenario may cause uproar in the community

I don't think there was a project listed in binance or the likes early on; at least not recently to the extent of my knowledge that is. I don't think it is easy getting into the bigger exchanges. It would make more sense listing in small medium exchanges and building your way from there.

Yes, giving that the requirements that it takes to get listed is way high, projects tend to start with a smaller exchange but at the end, is all about the project and what they stand to achieve, as big exchanges can not come to the rescue of a floppy project, bittwatt is gaining tremendous momentum in the cryptosphere and i think that will also give them an advantage when they intend to go for bigger listing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

Nice reply here Ace44, we've seen this type of things happen in ICO its not new anymore, so it's best we avoid such situation and focus on project build...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

Yes, giving that the requirements that it takes to get listed is way high, projects tend to start with a smaller exchange but at the end, is all about the project and what they stand to achieve, as big exchanges can not come to the rescue of a floppy project, bittwatt is gaining tremendous momentum in the cryptosphere and i think that will also give them an advantage when they intend to go for bigger listing

It only makes sense most people only care that their able to trade what they have after the ico where they are able to trade is just an extra bonus I hope the team will follow The standard practice of a quick listing followed by better exchanges once they have the volume
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Can you please sent me some free tokens! (see adress in my pofile)
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Bittwatt is developing new technologies in creating the need of a sustainable and efficient energy ecosystem to match consumer's needs.
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

Are there any plans to list on the exchange?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

Are there any plans to list on the exchange?

Of course theirs plans I’d imagine but as is the case with Every ico the exchanges reetrict announcements till after ico completion and many won’t let you discuss the possibility of a listing without an official approval
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

for campaign participants already getting rewards. if possible tau how much price per token bittwatt at ico time.
thank you

Check out there bounty telegram for more information regarding bounties, they will answer any questions you may have.

Price per token = 1ETH = 7,200BWT

And the price for Bittwatt Token if you chosse to buy via coss exchange is 1BTW=0,12$. On coss you will get extra 5% bonus on your purchase.

Wasn't aware of the 5% bonus on Coss; that's pretty cool - but why is that? is that from the exchange perspective or Bitwatt?
Isn't that bad for early investors who have bought it from their website instead of COSS? as they could have gotten a 5% bonus.

This means Bittwatt started offering tokens at their own ICO website first and then on Cross exchange? But now cross exchange offers extra bonus?
But if I am not wrong, when main sale started at BittWatt site they offered good discount for early investors compare to what we see now.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Are you serious? that is really great news; does this mean that they already have a list of suppliers in their platform? I know they were planning expansion to Bulgaria but was not aware that already had partners ready to sell using Bitwatt. So this basically means it all up to the exchanges to list bitwatt. I think COSS have landed a good one.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

Really wonderful news. I think Bittwatt is making great progress I like the fact that they are starting with countries like Romania and Bulgaria because it will be a prove of concept to larger countries. They will start seeing the benefit Bittwatt is bringing. It a matter of time before other nations will follow

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: