Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

Thing that interests me is I wonder if the prices will fluctuate during the day? For example in the evenings when alot of people are at home, using electric etc would it be more expensive than say the dead of night, or during the working day.. Going to be interesting to see what arbitrage opportunities there are.

I am curious also how will the use of electricity dictate the price of bittwatt in the market and as the price of electricity is more of a stagnant one will bittwatt see its price change frequently.

I don't expect price fluctuations in hourly basis. But it's possible that price will change on weekly basis. Energy prices will change based on demand and supply and we need to identify how and when it change Smiley

The price is always bound to demand and supply in my opinion. Actually during the day I think the cost would be higher because of business consuming a lot of energy to run it processes. Home consumption is not as heavy as businesses'. This is all going to be exciting to see in action.

Yeah you are actually right... Lots of power is consumed during the day time both from businesses, schools, construction companies and home use but at night less energy is used as almost everyone is resting.

This is true, and already visible on old style power exchanges and even on your own power bill in most countries you'll see that their are onpeak and offpeak hours for power, thats why theirs a big push towards people having their own battery systems for their houses so they can store at night and power from battery during peak hours.

I'd imagine we will see similar type of price fluctuations but more natural and based on real supply and demand in a system like bittwatt

From the idea with the battery, which is to save the energy at night, I have not heard anything yet. But actually it is a very good idea. Nobody in my country thought of that yet. That is probably also because the available batteries are not yet powerful enough.
Until then, you can let Bittwatt store the surplus electricity. that is also a very good idea :-)

I don't have very deep knowledge about energy generation per but when you talk about battery as an energy saving source do you mean inverter? I know of inverter in my country which can be recharged after use

No. Not inverters. It should be normal DC batteries. If you have Been around or seen a solar system installation you will get to understand it batter. They Normally  use huge batteries like those used by heavy duty trucks
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

I think energy market needs a platform like Bittwatt, where producer and consumer benefit from the collaboration. And the platform is also accessible free for all participants.

Yes, I also think that it's been a long time for a project like Bittwatt. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to use my self-produced stream on a simple exchange
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:48:44 PM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

OH really? That's some great news you got there buddy, it's no false claim when Bittwatt said there were going to be some sort of big energy company in the future, I like them to take on globe IMO, If possible come into partnership with several other energy project as well, what do to u guys think? 

Yeah I agree with you. I think the best way to get the level they aspire is by partnering with big players in the industry and also rolling out more innovative services.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

I've contacted the Energy distributor from Romania that will accept Bittwatt as a payment method, and they confirmed me that it will be possible to pay the natural gas and electricity bill using Bittwatt. This is really exciting, and i am looking forward to see more and more countries added to the list of countries that will get into the Bittwatt ecosystem.

OH really? That's some great news you got there buddy, it's no false claim when Bittwatt said there were going to be some sort of big energy company in the future, I like them to take on globe IMO, If possible come into partnership with several other energy project as well, what do to u guys think? 

Yeah I agree with you. I think the best way to get the level they aspire is by partnering with big players in the industry and also rolling out more innovative services.

The only way to get mass adoption is for it to have an actual use, this is a great first step by Bitwatt especially with a decent sized company.
em777

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

The only way to get mass adoption is for it to have an actual use, this is a great first step by Bitwatt especially with a decent sized company.

Sure that can not be overlooked usage is important. But I am talking in terms of long term goals. Let say the next decade.

[[[[[[
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

How many people work on this project part time or full time?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:21:26 AM

Hello there. I don't think this your question needs an answer, would have recommended you to go ask in the telegram but i don't think this is an information the team would like to disclose out to random individuals.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:00 AM

Hello there. I don't think this your question needs an answer, would have recommended you to go ask in the telegram but i don't think this is an information the team would like to disclose out to random individuals.

Agree with you. All needed information  about team members is always displayed in official website. Including profiles in social networks.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:39 AM

Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.

em777

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:28:27 AM

I think if you want such information you can send a private message to one of the admin but I doubt if they gonna be given this information because it doe not help them in any way

[[[[[[
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Just putting this out there; only 19 hours left for the 10% bonus. Looks like this phase (phase 3) was a good one for bittwatt. There should be only one phase left (phase 4) let us see what happens in the next hours.

Today is the last day to receive your 10% Bonus of Phase 3. You will never get the Bittwatt Token as cheap as today.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:11:52 AM

I do agree with you on that, i don't think is even necessary asking such, as a new project they still have a lot to put in place and even if they give a specific number. its bound to change in due time, that part should be left for the bittwatt team to deal with, not our problem, our main deliberation is based on having a successful ICO and watch our investment grow, somethings are best kept private
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:39:33 AM

Yes, I also think that it's been a long time for a project like Bittwatt. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to use my self-produced stream on a simple exchange

I agree. Best thing is that more and more energy generated using natural resources (like solar and wind ) will come into use. Using Bittwatt platform more and more individual will be able to sell energy.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

I think if you want such information you can send a private message to one of the admin but I doubt if they gonna be given this information because it doe not help them in any way
I agree but if you want to know how the team looks like a little bit just check out this link to their website https://bittwatt.com/#team, you can also go to their LinkedIn profiles by clicking on their names.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:13:34 AM

I agree. Best thing is that more and more energy generated using natural resources (like solar and wind ) will come into use. Using Bittwatt platform more and more individual will be able to sell energy.

Maybe I'm a bit too naive. but if then each user can generate and sell electricity himself, that is an incentive to build many solar panels. maybe this will help reduce CO2 and stop climate change.
But maybe I'm just a dreamer
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

Good reminder to pick up some last coins on the cheap including the 10% bonus. I'm sure hardcap will be hit within phase 4 ( no bonus included)
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

I honestly never knew energy markets were this big; I am not sure how the platform would actually work but this would really mean a new market for users to trader energy without having to actually try to get contracts and all. We could actually see new business thrive on this idea alone.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Bittwatt have raised $25,3 Million for soft cap. Next stop is reaching hard cap ($30,4 Million). What do you guys think, will they be able to achieve the hardcap?

Sure, they have been present at Future Banking, a Wall-Street event focused on digitalisation and innovations in the banking and payments industry. Major companies such as: VISA , Revolut, Monzo werepresent at the event. this is just the start of Bitwatt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: