Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Marty67

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

Will be bittwatt listed on huobi? Ceo said BWT will go on huobi soon.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Yeah, they posted in their telegram channel that there is a little delay due to the audit that the exchange needs to carry out, but looks like the process is well under way.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.

BTC been pumping hard yesterday at the dawn of the day up till this morning there are have been some green movements but peeps are saying it won't stay that way for long...

Of course I ain't looking at Bittwatt yet, I am one of those who believe Bittwatt time haven't fully come and may likely come sooner than later...

This time to me is best time to buy some real good project like Bittwatt

Absolutely man if one goes through their whitepaper you'll know the project holds lots of potential and still at its infant stage. I've bought quite a good amount already holding for long term.

I agree with you Mate. Bittwatt still at very early stage. But from 30th June, Bittwatt will enter into next stage. Eva-Energy customer will start using BWT token for bill payment.

I'm excited to see what 2019 brings with such big plans from BittWatt, the mainnet and marketplace should be very positive and should see a positive movement within the price too.

I am more interested in Bittwatt exchange platform launch. And I want to see how many subscribers of Eva-Energy going to use Bittwatt platform.

Exactly what i am so eager to see. How the eva energy subscribers will react to the development of using a Cryptocurrency to pay for their electricity. Will they be okay with it ir protest against it?

Going to be an exciting time seeing the exchange platform release and exactly what the Eva-Energy crowd bring with them.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:28:49 PM

Yeah, they posted in their telegram channel that there is a little delay due to the audit that the exchange needs to carry out, but looks like the process is well under way.

Wow, I think this will be a big deal for Bittwatt, if they get listed on Huobi. It is one of the biggest exchanges, especially in the asian market.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

It would be good to see a pump for BWT, I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen one yet.

It all depends on press releases and positive sentiments.

The more news they release about the Romanian energy company partnership and the more customers we see sign up to the platform. Then the higher the demand for tokens will be.

Well said mate, publicity is very essential in this line of business, the first task is to secure good partnerships and a well developed project the next phase is to create an awareness about the project both works hand in hand. I hope publicity increases in coming days.

It really is, Bittwatt have agreed a really big partnership and they need to use this to their advantage. They can use the company in Romania as an example to other countries and to investors to show them what they can do.

What I think is that cross platform is not that successful. May be cross failed to get more customers on exchange platform.

I dont think like that. Coss gave a good start for the Bittwatt tokens. It does not matter where the token is listed. People always dump first before they take it to moon. Lets just HODL and watch.

Exactly, weak hands will always exit and ICO when it first lands on exchanges, be it bounty hunters or people who got in early taking profits etc.  Bittwatt has proved their serious with the updates they've produced so far, i think holders will be rewarded.
Yes and we can expect a lot more of those amazing updates with their exchange and partnerships in the future, Its a long way to go but at the end we can sure make a lot more profit.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

Wow, I think this will be a big deal for Bittwatt, if they get listed on Huobi. It is one of the biggest exchanges, especially in the asian market.

yeah, a large exchange would certainly bring in more investors, but I think the real progress will be when the B2B platform launches and when more people adopt BWT as a payment method for their electric bills.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

yeah, a large exchange would certainly bring in more investors, but I think the real progress will be when the B2B platform launches and when more people adopt BWT as a payment method for their electric bills.

For me i think the real progress would come when BWT is used for what it is design for. Which is as a means of paying bills.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Today it was my time to pick some at these cheap price from only exchange. All this happened due to current turmoil in the cryptomarket which made this possible to pick cheap else with limited supply price were somewhat sustaining good floor. This is matter of time anyway to see quick recovery here at least.

BTC been pumping hard yesterday at the dawn of the day up till this morning there are have been some green movements but peeps are saying it won't stay that way for long...

Of course I ain't looking at Bittwatt yet, I am one of those who believe Bittwatt time haven't fully come and may likely come sooner than later...

Absolutely man if one goes through their whitepaper you'll know the project holds lots of potential and still at its infant stage. I've bought quite a good amount already holding for long term.

I agree with you Mate. Bittwatt still at very early stage. But from 30th June, Bittwatt will enter into next stage. Eva-Energy customer will start using BWT token for bill payment.

I'm excited to see what 2019 brings with such big plans from BittWatt, the mainnet and marketplace should be very positive and should see a positive movement within the price too.

I am more interested in Bittwatt exchange platform launch. And I want to see how many subscribers of Eva-Energy going to use Bittwatt platform.

Exactly what i am so eager to see. How the eva energy subscribers will react to the development of using a Cryptocurrency to pay for their electricity. Will they be okay with it ir protest against it?

How many Eva-Energy users do you guys think will be using Bittwatt platform/tokens for paying electricity bills?

In the beginning probably only a few. That has to get around first. But that's the way it was at Bitcoin, at first only a few nerds paid for their pizza. and where are we today?
Yeah everyone needs to know first what Bittwatt is and what the benefits are for them, and if more and more people know that they will automatically pay their electric bills with BWT.

That's why they will need to enlighten the subscribers of eva energy maybe through mails or organising an event and telling the of all the benefits of Bittwatt.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

For me i think the real progress would come when BWT is used for what it is design for. Which is as a means of paying bills.

Sure, even I am amazed by this feature. I think that many people will join as soon as possible if this is ready. There is already a exchange a wonderful start.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

some 5 days more we should be expecting a better position for Bittwatt, really can't wait to see this happening

For those who may need to follow bittwatt progress qualitatively you can join here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bittwatt

It is great that they are consider the use of bittwatt tokens at this stage and even before the platform is fully operational; this would really boost the token price and create volume. I can imagine what having more that one energy provider would do.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:07:23 AM

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

It would be good to see a pump for BWT, I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen one yet.

The more news they release about the Romanian energy company partnership and the more customers we see sign up to the platform. Then the higher the demand for tokens will be.

Well said mate, publicity is very essential in this line of business, the first task is to secure good partnerships and a well developed project the next phase is to create an awareness about the project both works hand in hand. I hope publicity increases in coming days.

It really is, Bittwatt have agreed a really big partnership and they need to use this to their advantage. They can use the company in Romania as an example to other countries and to investors to show them what they can do.

What I think is that cross platform is not that successful. May be cross failed to get more customers on exchange platform.

I dont think like that. Coss gave a good start for the Bittwatt tokens. It does not matter where the token is listed. People always dump first before they take it to moon. Lets just HODL and watch.

Exactly, weak hands will always exit and ICO when it first lands on exchanges, be it bounty hunters or people who got in early taking profits etc.  Bittwatt has proved their serious with the updates they've produced so far, i think holders will be rewarded.

Although I can't really remember if there was an official incentive program designed by the team for holders of their token but I believe with time, holder will receive their rewards in token value.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

Paying bills with BWT is just one of the many features of Bittwatt. Personally, I am much more looking forward to the Energy Exchange and the opportunity to sell self-produced electricity
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Sure, even I am amazed by this feature. I think that many people will join as soon as possible if this is ready. There is already a exchange a wonderful start.
At the start would be unknown to a lot of people, but when people start paying with BWT other people will notice it and try to find information about it.
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

Paying bills with BWT is just one of the many features of Bittwatt. Personally, I am much more looking forward to the Energy Exchange and the opportunity to sell self-produced electricity

Well it just requires more people to be aware of it, I also think the biggest obstacle is going to be getting people to buy BWT to pay their bills.  Currently it's FIAT > Bill, but to use BWT people need to do FIAT > BWT > Bill, and extra step in the process, and lets face it people are lazy, or use direct debit payments.  For BWT to become feasible, I think it needs to offer a discount over paying in FIAT.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

The energy exchange will be the heart of Bittwatt this is the big advantage having the ease of exchanging electricity with a couple of clicks - resulting a in a cleaner environment ensuring all electricity produced gets utilized from the platform
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

At the start would be unknown to a lot of people, but when people start paying with BWT other people will notice it and try to find information about it.

yeah, totally true at first it gonna be just a few but eventually a lot more people will have the idea, from the look of things I expect within 2 years BWT will be popular 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

Even the best tokens have rough starts, COSS is a good exchange. They helped with the Bittwatt ICO and ran the BWT trading competition on their exchange. This is something a lot of other exchanges do not do.

What we need to see is Bittwatt securing more partnerships with energy companies and to let them develop and release the Bittwatt energy exchange. This is when investors will hopefully start to see returns as the demand will increase.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:28:09 AM

Even the best tokens have rough starts, COSS is a good exchange. They helped with the Bittwatt ICO and ran the BWT trading competition on their exchange. This is something a lot of other exchanges do not do.

What we need to see is Bittwatt securing more partnerships with energy companies and to let them develop and release the Bittwatt energy exchange. This is when investors will hopefully start to see returns as the demand will increase.

I agree with you, Coss was a good choice as the first Exchange. As you can see, they have a lot of trading volume, so BWT was very fast listed on CMC.
And the prices are rising again at the moment, I was really lucky that I bought so many tokens last week
Darkoth89

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

I agree with you, Coss was a good choice as the first Exchange. As you can see, they have a lot of trading volume, so BWT was very fast listed on CMC.
And the prices are rising again at the moment, I was really lucky that I bought so many tokens last week

i don't see any issues with Coss to be honest.  It got Bittwatt listed on CoinMarketCap, and it's been multiple days of over $100,000 in 24 hour volume, if people don't like Coss, they can buy BWT directly from the beta exchange platform, so there's multiple options still!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

You're right, is the norm of most people in the community to prefer bigger exchanges because of the believe that such will make the token moon but one thing is certain, a project without a concept is as good as dead, they may have some initial pump but that's it, soon it will just be forgotten, bittwatt has a concept, exchange don't matter but the project does mater
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: