Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:14:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

86% of Aerospace and Defense companies expect to integrate blockchain into their systems by 2021: http://accntu.re/2JBBwJ3

We also expect blockchain to be a game-changer, but for the world trade 🌏
#Ubcoin ITO Stage 4 ends in less than 2 days ⏳

Blockchain will be everywhere in a couple years from now and they will all be connected via a protocol. It's going to be a crazy future.

It is going to be any where until now but can not be sure what will happen in the future with Blockchain.

I am also want to believe with blockchain to be a game-changer which will sooner more people will able to like the blockchain. Especially Ubcoin, this is a chance for the to increase their popularity. I hope that they will gain a massive appreciation in the future.

This is indeed a very good thing and I really hope to see this project grow well in the future.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:59:55 AM

I rely that the idea will perform all that has been planned.
The project platform and plans was very straightforward to success. The people who created this project shaped iy to be more established and strong. I believe that this will be a success because of strong community thay wil help the project reach success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. 
Absolutely right. Krmanda is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.

If it's a very active thing but I do not see with their bounty campaign because there is no new update there.
I recently was in the Telegram group of this project and I can say that this guy is right, there is a very active community. The admin will be able to tell you about the campaign bounty.

If it is true, hopefully they complete the latest updates about the work that has been done.
Yes, the team need to release their new updates with the project the fruit of their  hardship. There were new bonuses that announced by the admin. It's bonuses and promotions help th project and investors to stay connected and strengthen their bond to each others.

This becomes an interest that investors are eagerly looking for to make a profit for them.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
All we can do for now mate is hope for the best. Let's think more positive and hope everything will be fine. As days pass I am very confident that this will be fine next few days, red time will be ended and green season is fast approaching.

That i what we called a power of positivity don't lost hope eventhough you face challenges and obstacle in any ICOs because that is a way to find strenght in the technology world of businees. This project is well presented as what I have seen the process are in the flow.
You have a point mate, even if we faces problems they must remain positive especially for the team, we just have to put more trust that the problems would pass and everything will be fine. 

Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:26 AM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

🔥 In the last Youtube LiveStream AMA session Felix answered to many exciting questions from the community and investors — when will the full MVP be released? How will you grow the price of the token?

💎 How Felix replied to these questions and to many others you can read in our blog: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ama-session-with-felix-ceo-ubcoin-text-version-ac278c09daf2

You know, I watched the video on Youtube, and I can say that a lot of my questions were dissolved, because he answered many questions that I wanted to ask.
Ok, this is good, this is too good that he answered all your questions that you wanted to ask. However, if you still have a question to ask, just try to reach them in the telegram group.
I was already there and talked to them in telegrams. You know the team is very good and responsive. I now believe that the project will be good and successful.

That is the very good about Ubcoin team, they can immediately response to fast inquiries of customers and investors about some clarifications about this Ubcoin ICO projects, so that the investors can truly have trust on this Ubcoin projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

That is the very good about Ubcoin team, they can immediately response to fast inquiries of customers and investors about some clarifications about this Ubcoin ICO projects, so that the investors can truly have trust on this Ubcoin projects.

Right, responding quickly is so good in the eyes of everyone because they can get directly the answer of their queries which is really a plus factor knowing about it. Hope they will continue to do it so.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

The main purpose of having this kind of event is to make things clear and to know what is the important update and question that have been address. Many questions are not really entertained because the goal of Felix is just the question that is only important and reliable.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

Your feedback is an indicator that the team is really working at a high professional level and can provide not only high-quality advertising but also answers to questions that any users can ask if they have one. This shows that the team is working for fun!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

The main purpose of having this kind of event is to make things clear and to know what is the important update and question that have been address. Many questions are not really entertained because the goal of Felix is just the question that is only important and reliable.
All the question have been answered welled and it is now clearly to everybody what will be the purpose of Ubcoin in the future. I am amazed on how the team manage the members to be organized and it was very successful.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

Agree the youtube vedio presentation enlightened the minds of many those questions and inquiries that is not settled and answered has been answer through the vedio presentation. That is what I always try to suggest to new projects in the marketa
a good and ttransparentvedio  presentation will surely  a hit.
absolutely true, a good video presentation or live communication with supporters of the project helps the team to develop the project in the right direction.
And there is. It is worth paying attention to this, because the team devotes much time to advertising and everything else that is associated with the promotion of the project. So you are doing the right thing to keep following the development.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Is there any news on the bounty campaign? Itself bounty thread "dead" and the manager long not goes. Yesterday came to the wallet 300 tokens - I would like to understand what it is for.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Your feedback is an indicator that the team is really working at a high professional level and can provide not only high-quality advertising but also answers to questions that any users can ask if they have one. This shows that the team is working for fun!

It is also because they wanted to make sure that people who have concern can be enlighten quickly. Moreover, I am hoping that the team will continue to be more responsive as long as the project is still running.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

All the question have been answered welled and it is now clearly to everybody what will be the purpose of Ubcoin in the future. I am amazed on how the team manage the members to be organized and it was very successful.
indeed, it was a very useful communication session with one of the developers of the project. I think the team should often hold such events, this increases the trust of supporters to the project.
Hec2005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

I know I extended the ISO project until August 27th. Tell me, please, but will the company be Twitter or not? I know that this bounty ended on May 31, but is it possible to launch a new award to the end of ISO or not?
Very soon the development team will announce news related to the project and how it will develop further. Wait for a while until they publish the news, there is likely to be indicated about all new products and developments with the platform.
I think developers should post here news about updates in the project. So you just need to come here more often and read the information from the developers.
I come here almost every day in the hope of new team updates, so that the token grows in price. But this unfortunately until I saw. Now things are bad with the prices for tokens, they are all red and all fell very much. I expect that this will pass and the green light will turn up.
You are right bud, this bloodbath will end soon and everything will be back to normal. When everything will be back to normal, i hope that it would be also the time that this Ubcoin marketplace will be launched. I am very optimistic about the crypto market and this Ubcoin project that this will be successful as projected.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

I rely that the idea will perform all that has been planned.
The project platform and plans was very straightforward to success. The people who created this project shaped iy to be more established and strong. I believe that this will be a success because of strong community thay wil help the project reach success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Ubcoin has a large number of users and investors community. With the help of this community, the project is continuously growing.  And this community consistently pushing forward the project towards the direction of success. 
Absolutely right. Krmanda is promoting the project as best I can and I really liked the telegram group. There the administrator is very active and answers all my questions that interest me, I'm glad that I can rely on such a responsive administrator. If you have questions about the project, you can directly ask them to the administrator.

If it's a very active thing but I do not see with their bounty campaign because there is no new update there.
I recently was in the Telegram group of this project and I can say that this guy is right, there is a very active community. The admin will be able to tell you about the campaign bounty.

If it is true, hopefully they complete the latest updates about the work that has been done.
Yes, the team need to release their new updates with the project the fruit of their  hardship. There were new bonuses that announced by the admin. It's bonuses and promotions help th project and investors to stay connected and strengthen their bond to each others.

This becomes an interest that investors are eagerly looking for to make a profit for them.

But what you and literally everyone seems to never understand is investors don't give a flying fuck about what the project does as long as they make money
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:24:06 AM

You are right bud, this bloodbath will end soon and everything will be back to normal. When everything will be back to normal, i hope that it would be also the time that this Ubcoin marketplace will be launched. I am very optimistic about the crypto market and this Ubcoin project that this will be successful as projected.
It should be around september onwards I guess when we experience a better market. But as of the moment lets just continue in holding our assets and just be optimistic that it will increase soon.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

It should be around september onwards I guess when we experience a better market. But as of the moment lets just continue in holding our assets and just be optimistic that it will increase soon.

As of now it is very difficult to have a good price because all prices of cryptocurrency was crash , so you have the right idea to hold all your tokens and wait until it will be profitable , anyway as part of the development of the project is to have a Ubcoin app that has the capability to sell Ubcoin without going to other exchanges .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:49:57 PM

The popularity of this project is only happening because of the great effort exerting by the team working behind the Ubcoin project. They really make the best strategy they could ever do for this exchange crypro currency for real goods to be spread much wider in our community of crypto currencies. And moreover, I am really glad that we have this very friendly crypto project that would make us benefited onto it.

I agree, it cannot be done without the teams effort. The team just their best to make it more popular which is a good strategy they made.Hope they will continue that thing.

This Ubcoin project can not reach the goal target , witout the effort and strategy each member of the team Ubcoin have contributed  and the support of the customer and investors of this Ubcoin token project.
It's a team effort that makes a project successful and Ubcoin has the right team to lead them to success and they are keeping and pushing hard for this project to collect enough funds for the realization of this project which help for more adoption of crytpocurrency into marketplace platform.  

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

You know what guys, they have been reaching 7110 eth in their ICO, this such a good goal for them and the community. I'm glad to be the part of the community.
Yeah, also, don't forget their 11% bonus. The bonus will expire in just 22 hours so guys, grab all your money and invest in the project!
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: