Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:19:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17022 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

We have just published a wrap-up post for the month of may do check it out to know everything that's being going down at vanig!

The title should be "What a May We Had!" ... Slight grammatical error on the title but the rest of the article was a good read, I like how Vanig really take their communications seriously and they want to make sure their investors are kept updated on all developments. Can't wait for the MVP release!!

It would interesting to get the feedback their partners gave on the current version of the system. I was informed that there are early members checking it out. Any feedback on that experience as of yet?

I don't think there is of yet because am yet to see/come across any. I believe the team will make a post of the when they are ready for public release. For now, we  wait.

That's right, we will publish an update discussing the feedback and further developments for the MVP in near future.

In the meantime, we have this video update from Brett Brodbeck our VP Investor Relations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVbdrpt4WWY

Thanks for this video.
I've seen a few more MVP screenshots. And what does he tell? there will be more videos about the progress of the platform in the future? With more detailed information about the MVP? Great!

Great video and he is promising more video updates from now on and on a regular basis. This kind of vital communication with the community is essential. Other projects should take Vanig as an example when it comes to that.

Do you know that the vice president of vanig was online live at the telegram group chat attending to users questions. I think that was super cool and a powerful step by vanig.

Yeah, I was among those who engaged him, professional to the core and was very interesting to interact with, I ask him about the plans for extension of the project reach to regions like Africa and he gave a good reply of having that already as a plan and how they intend to achieve it also.... Looking forward to more of him

What was his answer? Im interested to see what he said.  Do you know if anyone recorded the Questions and Answers Q&A style in an article or anything?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Not that I’m aware of but could be wrong I know they have a really strong social team with a lot of updates so might be part of the reason constantly updating teams have more chance of a big following

Social media is a huge thing for these kind of new projects that need to do the correct marketing and advertising in order to get the funds required for a successful project

Yes, when you want to make successfull crowdsale to need to be in constant contact with people. Social activity is the most important criterion for such kind of pojects. It's a pity that not every one understand this properly.

Yeah that's true and Vanig have a really good online/social media presence. They post a lot of content and their team members, developers and VP's are very active online including their telegram channel.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:35:38 PM

Not that I’m aware of but could be wrong I know they have a really strong social team with a lot of updates so might be part of the reason constantly updating teams have more chance of a big following

Social media is a huge thing for these kind of new projects that need to do the correct marketing and advertising in order to get the funds required for a successful project

Yes, when you want to make successfull crowdsale to need to be in constant contact with people. Social activity is the most important criterion for such kind of pojects. It's a pity that not every one understand this properly.

Yeah that's true and Vanig have a really good online/social media presence. They post a lot of content and their team members, developers and VP's are very active online including their telegram channel.

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:53:23 PM

Anyone has used or have any updates on the MVP? I think it was mentioned that it might be released to the public this week or the next?

I asked on telegram; I was told it might be out soon however there early users currently using it.  

As I understand, it is still tested now by core team and some people close to the project. They say that everybody will be able to see the MVP in 1 or 2 weeks. So it does not take long to wait for the tested version of the MVP.

Yep, as mentioned above - it was due in the next coming weeks. I look forward to testing the MVP and seeing behind the scenes and what the GUI is like.

Nice weekly update from Vanig from their twitter page @ https://t.co/T0c8fdKmcL

The public will actually be using the MVP rather than testing I guess. Since it's already under going a testing process presently, I don't know if there will room for feedbacks from the public in case of any major observation
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Yeah, id rather that they delayed it a little to get a decent build out for us, but I can't help but be impatient haha
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

vanig like most e-commerce that provides ease of shopping online,
but one thing that gives advantages, the use of blockchain technology that provides a direct path between sellers and buyers
and ease of payment transactions using cryptocurrency

Yeah they also use machine learning and IoT to provide interesting solutions to e-commerce platform, it gonna make shopping online very very fascinating and interesting.

and probably then vanig knows us better then we do ourselves and offers us every day products that we did not know we wanted them :-)
I have to hide my wife's credit card
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

good to see, there is a lot of good communication on their telegram-channel https://t.me/vanigplatform
It looks like a good community is forming there

I was able to get answers pretty quickly; I have just asked if they will host an AMA any time soon; I think it will be really effective for the project at this stage especially to address the questions flying around.
Unlimited question answering is happening there. Vanig admin/Team looks like much active on telegram channel. I mean they are replying quickly to user's questions/queries.

The way Vanig's Telegram support is different is in the way how answers to all kinds of questions are provided, Vanig really stands out in customer support
Yes, I agree with you. More than 19K people are registered there. But they are answering politely to people's questions.
They also have a lot of followers on Twitter and Facebook they are very active on social media does anyone know how they got so many was there an airdrop in the past?
Don't know this is because of airdrop. But this is surely because of project quality. As we discussed previously in e-Commerce only few projects are working. And this project is based on blockchain so may be this is also reason.

I couldn't agree more with this statement As we discussed previously in e-Commerce only few projects are working I can give you a list of projects that started in the time of Vanig that has suddenly gone quiet... I'm thinking is it like there is unique challenge in e-commerce that causes this?  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Yes, a project that constantly update their social media handles is a sign that they are active, it tells a lot about the project, funny enough many projects overlook this and think that just airdrop or bounties will liberate them, that's false, a project needs to be competent in every area to achieve success and the social handles is one of the best place to make it happen, vanig seems to be doing good in that aspect
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

I am also following Vanig on their social media platform and I can see continuous update from the team about partnerships and new development.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

I am also following Vanig on their social media platform and I can see continuous update from the team about partnerships and new development.

I agree. Vanig team is very active on social media and I am also receiving the updates about project almost immediately.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:32:51 PM

Strong community back up is essential for the ICO to be successful. Many projects experienced this and thats also the reason team is behind acquisition of such communities.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Yesterday the team member of Vanig Brett was in telegram channel for sometime and answering some of the questions from the telegram members. I think team should do this kind of interactions frequently to address lots of questions that are coming up about the project.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

Yesterday the team member of Vanig Brett was in telegram channel for sometime and answering some of the questions from the telegram members. I think team should do this kind of interactions frequently to address lots of questions that are coming up about the project.

Yes, this is nice initiative from Vanig command. I like the way they stay constantly accessible through different kinds of media. Much attention is given to public relationship and this converts into trust in the team.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments they also shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

Heard about that but unfortunately, I wasn't online at that time. I hope they will repeat something like this in the future. The bigger the community grows, the more new questions could pop up.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:02 PM

Heard about that but unfortunately, I wasn't online at that time. I hope they will repeat something like this in the future. The bigger the community grows, the more new questions could pop up.

the good thing about the telegram channel is that you can read everything later. Just scroll up, everything is still there
Just scrolling and see that there is a lot more going on lately, I like that
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

the good thing about the telegram channel is that you can read everything later. Just scroll up, everything is still there

Yeah.. So if you feel like u missed anything the chats are still available.
I hope the vice president of vanig visits again.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:50:36 PM

Yeah.. So if you feel like u missed anything the chats are still available.
I hope the vice president of vanig visits again.

One of the best parts of telegram is being able to scroll back and actually see what happened in events like this it’s really important part of what telegram offers to these icos
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: