Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Yesterday the team member of Vanig Brett was in telegram channel for sometime and answering some of the questions from the telegram members. I think team should do this kind of interactions frequently to address lots of questions that are coming up about the project.

Heard about that but unfortunately, I wasn't online at that time. I hope they will repeat something like this in the future. The bigger the community grows, the more new questions could pop up.

the good thing about the telegram channel is that you can read everything later. Just scroll up, everything is still there
Just scrolling and see that there is a lot more going on lately, I like that

Yeah.. So if you feel like u missed anything the chats are still available.
I hope the vice president of vanig visits again.

To me the best is not even the ability to scroll but rather the presence of the team. They seem to be more available on telegram.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Yesterday the team member of Vanig Brett was in telegram channel for sometime and answering some of the questions from the telegram members. I think team should do this kind of interactions frequently to address lots of questions that are coming up about the project.

Heard about that but unfortunately, I wasn't online at that time. I hope they will repeat something like this in the future. The bigger the community grows, the more new questions could pop up.

the good thing about the telegram channel is that you can read everything later. Just scroll up, everything is still there

To me the best is not even the ability to scroll but rather the presence of the team. They seem to be more available on telegram.
They should be because people can ask questions directly to the admins and those people might be big investors.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

The same here unfortunately I wanted to ask the VP directly. There was a long history of chats wasn't able to go through all. I think their next move should be a live AMA on a youtube live or the likes.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:40:49 AM

They should be because people can ask questions directly to the admins and those people might be big investors.

Yes. It is sort of their job and they need to be available all the time to answer any questions but i must commend them for their good responses and patience.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

Yes, this is nice initiative from Vanig command. I like the way they stay constantly accessible through different kinds of media. Much attention is given to public relationship and this converts into trust in the team.

I have also seen the Telegram discussion, and I think this is first-time actual team member was answering questions rather than someone from admin.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:40:01 AM

Congratulation on the audit report https://medium.com/vanigplatform/hacken-smart-audit-for-vanig-successfully-completed-eb8d1009c7c9
It seems the contract will be deployed soon then given the audit returned positive; Will be looking out for the address then.

This is cool. A closer step to the intended goal. Lots of good news with in a short period of time. I mean the partnership news and the audit news. All cool.

Audit report is quite good. This is right time to release such report. Partnership announcement, MVP introduction, pre-sales starting, etc  are huge positives for Vanig in this week.

Great news that the audit report by Hacken went successfully, this is key for proving to investors and sceptics that Vanig's token implementation is compliant and Vanig's code is clean. Nice article as well it's awesome that Vanig keep their supporters updated and make sure they communicate their developments promptly and frequently.

This is very good news. Vanig team wants to make this project very successful one and that's why they are taking care of auditing and all even before ICO starts.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:59:26 AM

Congratulation on the audit report https://medium.com/vanigplatform/hacken-smart-audit-for-vanig-successfully-completed-eb8d1009c7c9
It seems the contract will be deployed soon then given the audit returned positive; Will be looking out for the address then.

This is cool. A closer step to the intended goal. Lots of good news with in a short period of time. I mean the partnership news and the audit news. All cool.

Audit report is quite good. This is right time to release such report. Partnership announcement, MVP introduction, pre-sales starting, etc  are huge positives for Vanig in this week.

Great news that the audit report by Hacken went successfully, this is key for proving to investors and sceptics that Vanig's token implementation is compliant and Vanig's code is clean. Nice article as well it's awesome that Vanig keep their supporters updated and make sure they communicate their developments promptly and frequently.

I agree. Vanig team is different. They trying to reach Vanig followers directly instead of using some middleman. Vanig team is doing god job.

This is very good news. Vanig team wants to make this project very successful one and that's why they are taking care of auditing and all even before ICO starts.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Yeah.  They really want to succeed. They have worked hard and I expect them to be on top of their game very soon

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

good to see, there is a lot of good communication on their telegram-channel https://t.me/vanigplatform
It looks like a good community is forming there

I was able to get answers pretty quickly; I have just asked if they will host an AMA any time soon; I think it will be really effective for the project at this stage especially to address the questions flying around.
Unlimited question answering is happening there. Vanig admin/Team looks like much active on telegram channel. I mean they are replying quickly to user's questions/queries.

The way Vanig's Telegram support is different is in the way how answers to all kinds of questions are provided, Vanig really stands out in customer support
Yes, I agree with you. More than 19K people are registered there. But they are answering politely to people's questions.
They also have a lot of followers on Twitter and Facebook they are very active on social media does anyone know how they got so many was there an airdrop in the past?
Don't know this is because of airdrop. But this is surely because of project quality. As we discussed previously in e-Commerce only few projects are working. And this project is based on blockchain so may be this is also reason.

I couldn't agree more with this statement As we discussed previously in e-Commerce only few projects are working I can give you a list of projects that started in the time of Vanig that has suddenly gone quiet... I'm thinking is it like there is unique challenge in e-commerce that causes this?  Huh
I mean to say few project are working in this field based on blockchain. And vanig is the one from that list so might be this is also reason they have huge followers on thier social channels. Might be my statement is creating confusion.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:59:53 AM

The same here unfortunately I wanted to ask the VP directly. There was a long history of chats wasn't able to go through all. I think their next move should be a live AMA on a youtube live or the likes.

It's stll nice to see the VP on telegram answering questions from the community and customers, you don't often see this within a ICO project, usually they are too busy. But I'm glad they can make time for hte community
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and embraces cryptocurrency payments they also shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.

Revolutionary platform and aims to make human life more better, and I think we could be looking a retail platform that's going to be much more bigger and better in the future

That's what i want to see them obtain, bigger and better, every top brand was once small, so is not about how far but how well, vanig is a starting point to something new and they have the ability to be something great by putting all the facilities together, is going to take sometime but once they break that threshold of quality, the brand will be known
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

Telegram is like the only platform that houses most of their community members who are ready to converse. And also the ability for people to read through previous post also makes it cool when compared to other platforms.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:06:43 AM

It's being projected that in the next 20 years the global poverty level will decline from 20% to 15% as their will increase in number of people exposed to the mobile and internet, thereby causing a x3 spending power, what do you guys think of this projection? Is it really feasible?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

I'm still wondering if an RFID chip will be built into each package for tracking. How expensive is such a chip, is it really profitable? Or will we pay extra for it?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

I'm still wondering if an RFID chip will be built into each package for tracking. How expensive is such a chip, is it really profitable? Or will we pay extra for it?

if it's anything like Amazon, it'll be built into the transport rather than each package. Like the shipping container or delivery truck.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

good to see, there is a lot of good communication on their telegram-channel https://t.me/vanigplatform
It looks like a good community is forming there

I was able to get answers pretty quickly; I have just asked if they will host an AMA any time soon; I think it will be really effective for the project at this stage especially to address the questions flying around.
Unlimited question answering is happening there. Vanig admin/Team looks like much active on telegram channel. I mean they are replying quickly to user's questions/queries.

The way Vanig's Telegram support is different is in the way how answers to all kinds of questions are provided, Vanig really stands out in customer support
Yes, I agree with you. More than 19K people are registered there. But they are answering politely to people's questions.
They also have a lot of followers on Twitter and Facebook they are very active on social media does anyone know how they got so many was there an airdrop in the past?

I think vanig is running a bounty program but i can't say if there was any airdrop program in the past.
Apart from that vanig are really active an all social channel so it should not be a surprise if they have got a lot of followers.

it is my personal opinion but I hope they would not run an airdrop. Most airdrop don't have solid returns to the sale. I think if there is an airdrop in place it would be best utilized from a bounty or a marketing scheme of some sort.

That's true. Every-time airdrop also will not success. Rather than they have to be arranged some bounties or some contest. This is also helpful for sale growth.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

if it's anything like Amazon, it'll be built into the transport rather than each package. Like the shipping container or delivery truck.

It’s most likely like this theirs no reason each package needs to be individually tracked if the system knows which container it’s in and each container is monitored then each package is also technically monitored remember we’re talking supply chain tracking
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Yeah, id rather that they delayed it a little to get a decent build out for us, but I can't help but be impatient haha

Vanig are going to be releasing some more news about the MVP today on their telegram announcement channel, if you haven't already join here: t.me/vanigplatformnews

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

True, i can attest to this. Their social media outlets are always buzzing with activities, whenever i come across a project their social media presence is among the factors i consider before investing. I'm impressed with Vanig team and i feel comfortable investing in this project.

On the subject of Buzzing, I cannot wait to see the MVP, it should be either this week or next from what i've heard.. If it looks as good as the screenshot they posted on Medium, it's going to be a fantastic platform.

Me too after speaking to Brett on the Vanig telegram channel I can't wait to see all the special features that will be released. Development team are working extremely hard to get a public version ready as soon as possible without missing out on quality.

Yeah, id rather that they delayed it a little to get a decent build out for us, but I can't help but be impatient haha

Vanig are going to be releasing some more news about the MVP today on their telegram announcement channel, if you haven't already join here: t.me/vanigplatformnews

If I am not mistaken the tracking bit would be applying based on the type of product. There are product where tracking would be at different endpoints of its journey and other products have sensors in their packaging so data would flow during the full trip.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

Thanks mate I will watch more attentively for the messages flow in this chat today. Can't wait to see the MVP and to try it out. Definitely will be the cooliest experience in my online shopping history.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: