Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 10:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

I just got the confirmation from admin on telegram about bonus that Presale will offer 50% bonus on token purchases. Minimum purchase would be 0.1 ETH.
Huh Minimum purchase ia 0.1 ETH. Right ETH trading approx 600$ and 0.1 means almost 60$ investment + 50% bonus. It means our investment is only 30$?

No it means you get 90$ of tokens for 60$ of ethereum that’s how bonuses work they aren’t discount coupons lol their bonuses not which is basically a discount in the longterm but it’s not a coupon

Are you sure it's 50%. If I remember correctly an admin told me a while ago that it will be only 40%. Or changed they something?

Damn,I hope it's not 50% bonus that sounds like it will get dumped hard upon exchange, a very high bonus amount !

Are you sure that is for the pre-sale? or the private investment? I think it is less than that; Or it is tied to a specific large contribution; I doubt the low contributions would get that much bonus.

Yeah, does seem a little generous that 0.1 ETH would get a 50% bonus lol

In pre-sale also minimum purchase is just 0.1 ETH? I thought it would be around 1 ETH minimum like other ICO. It's good that Vanig is giving chance to small investors also during pre-sale.

pre-sale was a minimum of $20,000 USD investment if i remember right

The private sale was $20,000 USD and the pre-sale is minimum of 0.1 ETH.

Allows the smaller investors / backers to get involved on the pre-sale at a half sensible deal/price
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

I just got the confirmation from admin on telegram about bonus that Presale will offer 50% bonus on token purchases. Minimum purchase would be 0.1 ETH.
Huh Minimum purchase ia 0.1 ETH. Right ETH trading approx 600$ and 0.1 means almost 60$ investment + 50% bonus. It means our investment is only 30$?

No it means you get 90$ of tokens for 60$ of ethereum that’s how bonuses work they aren’t discount coupons lol their bonuses not which is basically a discount in the longterm but it’s not a coupon

Are you sure it's 50%. If I remember correctly an admin told me a while ago that it will be only 40%. Or changed they something?

Damn,I hope it's not 50% bonus that sounds like it will get dumped hard upon exchange, a very high bonus amount !

Are you sure that is for the pre-sale? or the private investment? I think it is less than that; Or it is tied to a specific large contribution; I doubt the low contributions would get that much bonus.

Indeed, it takes the sale structure a little out of balance and would make it less incentivizing to invest

They didn't disclose the bonus for private investors as fas as I know. But the minimum for private investors is 20.000 USD.

I heard the bonus for private sale is 50% don't know how true it is though but one thing i know is that 50% bonus for presale is very large.

very large bonus that goes with very large risk  Cheesy Grin If institution of crypto affluent jumps into a project then i know for sure that project is solid, have Vanig been able to name any institution that has come into private sale with them?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:25 AM

In pre-sale also minimum purchase is just 0.1 ETH? I thought it would be around 1 ETH minimum like other ICO. It's good that Vanig is giving chance to small investors also during pre-sale.

Allows the smaller investors / backers to get involved on the pre-sale at a half sensible deal/price

Btw any news on the mvp front? I think it should be coming out anytime soon. If that is out I think the sale would go really well having the prototype in place for investors.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Btw any news on the mvp front? I think it should be coming out anytime soon. If that is out I think the sale would go really well having the prototype in place for investors.

unfortunately nothing new from the MVP. Apparently they still fix some bugs the selected beta testers have found. They probably want to publish the MVP perfectly :-)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Yes. That above statement is same copied from telegram channel which admin replied me. So that's why I am surely mentioned here wherever I got reply.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

Ohh, I guess I used wrong word here. I was tried to say that same but mentioned discount price. After bonus if we are getting total 90$ means still you should consider your risk is only 30$.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:27:05 PM

Vanig has already collected a lot of useful information in their media channel. I think that's a very pleasant way to get to know the project better. So if you are interested in Vanig and want some easy informations then take a look:
https://medium.com/vanigplatform

Thanks for this link. Vanig is recently updated new article about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in e-Commerce

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-in-e-commerce-6109510068ac

Interesting read and also establishes the mission of Vanig as one project that's going to push boundaries in Innovation through the integration of supply chain and e-commerce by leveraging the latest in blockchain which is what I can read here so far Cool

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers

AI is really everywhere soon. I'm really curious how AI will affect e-commerce. Does every shop know what I want to buy before? It's all going to be really interesting

AI is the future for sure. I could not imagineHow the world would be without AI in each and every field in the future. Looking forward for the future for better life.

I still think there is more room for advancements with AI as of now there are still faulty results however It surely is and has advanced light years. It would be interesting knowing what kind of AI approach would be utilized for Vanig.

I totally agree with you, from the look of things I am guessing they gonna be using either machine learning or deep learning that is what most business use this days

We will be seeing Artificial Intelligence being used a lot in the next coming years aswell as machine learning, it's good to see a project utilize the technology and try to implement a reliable system to improve the e-commerce

You're right, Artificial Intelligence is taking over, it is the future and wise brands are implementing it, good to see vanig is already following same trend, on the part of consumers, the AI powered algorithm will create an avenue whereby consumers will be able to see the likely products that they wish to buy and the process is streamlined to offer high quality products
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:39 PM

Vanig has already collected a lot of useful information in their media channel. I think that's a very pleasant way to get to know the project better. So if you are interested in Vanig and want some easy informations then take a look:

Thanks for this link. Vanig is recently updated new article about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in e-Commerce

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-in-e-commerce-6109510068ac

Interesting read and also establishes the mission of Vanig as one project that's going to push boundaries in Innovation through the integration of supply chain and e-commerce by leveraging the latest in blockchain which is what I can read here so far Cool

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers

AI is really everywhere soon. I'm really curious how AI will affect e-commerce. Does every shop know what I want to buy before? It's all going to be really interesting

AI is the future for sure. I could not imagineHow the world would be without AI in each and every field in the future. Looking forward for the future for better life.

I still think there is more room for advancements with AI as of now there are still faulty results however It surely is and has advanced light years. It would be interesting knowing what kind of AI approach would be utilized for Vanig.

I totally agree with you, from the look of things I am guessing they gonna be using either machine learning or deep learning that is what most business use this days

AI technology is still developing if you ask me so it will be expected to see one or two few faults for the time being until fully developed. This let's give room for some corrections with this project even after it may have been lunched already.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

While AI is developing machine learning is pretty every day and I sort of expect projects like vanig to lean more towards the machine learning side of things to improve the platform than any form of true ai. But most companies refer to AI when they discuss machine learning.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

While AI is developing machine learning is pretty every day and I sort of expect projects like vanig to lean more towards the machine learning side of things to improve the platform than any form of true ai. But most companies refer to AI when they discuss machine learning.

I think AI could be the next step. For now I think they should focus more on their value proposition which is the ability to track products from source and get its history.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

We will be seeing Artificial Intelligence being used a lot in the next coming years aswell as machine learning, it's good to see a project utilize the technology and try to implement a reliable system to improve the e-commerce

You're right, Artificial Intelligence is taking over, it is the future and wise brands are implementing it, good to see vanig is already following same trend, on the part of consumers, the AI powered algorithm will create an avenue whereby consumers will be able to see the likely products that they wish to buy and the process is streamlined to offer high quality products

I have no doubt that using machine learning will take this project to another level because of the services it offers.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

I think AI could be the next step. For now I think they should focus more on their value proposition which is the ability to track products from source and get its history.

One of the main selling points being able to track the product regardless of where it is in the world and see where it originated from - it's bringing a new level to transparency
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Indeed, it takes the sale structure a little out of balance and would make it less incentivizing to invest

They didn't disclose the bonus for private investors as fas as I know. But the minimum for private investors is 20.000 USD.

I'm sure private sale investors received a better discount/bonus than the pre ICO investors will get.

Private investors take the biggest risk when investing in ICO's, if a project doesn't raise the required funding during their private sale they will close their projects down.

Therefore Im glad Vanig are having a sucessful private sale stage.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

unfortunately nothing new from the MVP. Apparently they still fix some bugs the selected beta testers have found. They probably want to publish the MVP perfectly :-)

Yeah a perfect MVP will impress a lot of investors and they will wait for the full version and know that the project is not joking around.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Exactly. One step after the other. It can be a distraction when you want to work on too many different aspects at the same time. So focusing on the tracking makes sense and after that works, there is still time to look at AI and how it can help.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Exactly. One step after the other. It can be a distraction when you want to work on too many different aspects at the same time. So focusing on the tracking makes sense and after that works, there is still time to look at AI and how it can help.

So true I think it better they perfect the core functionality first  before they venture into AI

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

Artificial intelligence machines will help automates lots of process in Vanig platform which will benefit  Advertisers, Consumers and Retailers

Have you ever notice how Amazon offers you the similar items to what you had bought before or just viewed? It's more the matter of advanced cataloging of items, assigning to them correct tags. This helps the sytem to "know" your wishes even if you haven't thought about them yet.

That's one of the AI features that vanig is applying to its concept and also one intriguing thing about the learning machine is that, it gives advertisers the opportunity to display their ads in the best way possible that will guarantee them a good window to attract the needed audience which will in turn lead to a good return of investment

I agree. I am seeing almost everyone is developing AI and coming up with a different solution. Vanig AI will be making a huge difference in the e-commerce world.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

The advanced tracking system is already a tough task to solve. I hope Vanig will make its best in this direction. A quick and responsible tracking is something that I need so much when using online shopping, especially from East Asian countries.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:41:43 PM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: