Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

Check out their latest tweet about cataloging the products and speeding up the searches, and make sure to follow them to stay updated on the latest news, https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1001564340011626496.

again missed a tweet. maybe I should get an own Twitter profile only for the ICOs. The more followers I have, the less tweets I see lately. it is really strange. I wonder why that is.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the tweet here

I've been thinking the same, I miss all the important notifications from the ICO's I have invested in because I follow back so many people on Twitter. I think its a good idea to have a different Twitter account just so I don't miss out on any tweets from Vanig and other project I follow.

Or maybe someone from the Vanig team can come here to the forum and post it every time there is important news. This way someone who follows this thread won't miss out on anything.
They already do that on Telegram they post important news very fast there that is why we should be following them on social media they have a bigger public there.

Yeah Im active on Telegram so I see most of their highlights on there, Vanig do a great job at updating their socials its just hard sometimes personally to keep up to date on new developments.

It is great to see the VP himself show up and answer the hard questions. I think their major milestone now is the MVP; I know it is in the works with early members and partners. I hope they publish something that details on their progress.

Lol. Hard question?  Is the any at all? I don't believe so as far it is directed to the vp and it is about his project it isn't hard maybe we can say more technical or project oriented questions.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

I love this.. If they go ahead and get this companies to list products in the platform vanig will get the recognition it deserves for sure. But i would advice that Vanig vets the third party business well to ensure they are up to the task.

So they officially confirmed that those companies will be listing products on the platform? Where does it say that? I can't see how Amazon would want to list their products on another platform?

I guess the important thing to remember is that if Vanig can list other products and sell them - it would be in Amazon's best interest to get extra sells through third party companies such as Vanig - making everyone a winner

Yea and that part was stressed in reference to the artificial intelligence process, the learning machine can generate the list based on inputs or data collected from a lot of users and streamline the list to the needs of the users and not just that, the product list will actually be from verified sellers whose products are known to be of top quality

I thought Vanig will be in competition with other e-commerce platform like Amazon eBay. But it seems to be different case.

Vanig is an ecommerce platform, so yea, the above brand are competitors but the fact is, vanig is doing something much more unique in terms of approach, the use of AI and coupled with the fact that the project is based on the blockchain industry as opposed to the centralized concept which the traditional ecommerce site offers, so they have an edge

I have one doubt here, I was expecting Vanig platform to give additional discount compare to other e-commerce platforms. Ao if Amazon is going to sell a product using Vanig then why they will offer the product at low price compared to their own platform?

Amazon doesn’t really have its own products to my knowledge they are a middleman that relays items to consumers much in the way i understand vanig plans to work but in fiat vs crypto or that’s how I understand it

Well for starters Amazon do have their own product I.e echo, Kindle etc.  But they also serve as a middleman between consumers and producer.

I k ow they have a few select products but It’s a small number I imagine they will continue to add them as time goes on depends I guess on the strategy product wise on what gets listed where In the end

If vanig needs to take anything from Amazon it is their ability to know how to reach to customers. Amazon over the  years have been really reaching out to customers and it gonna be great if vanig adopts that sane method

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

Is vanig open to external merchants like maybe outside trader who may like to ply their trade in the Vanig platform?? and what's their plan for a franchise system?? is there any of such??

To my understanding yes I believe if you follow within reasons of what the platform supports probably best to talk to the team on telegram directly if you want more info on it I’d imagine

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

I love this.. If they go ahead and get this companies to list products in the platform vanig will get the recognition it deserves for sure. But i would advice that Vanig vets the third party business well to ensure they are up to the task.

So they officially confirmed that those companies will be listing products on the platform? Where does it say that? I can't see how Amazon would want to list their products on another platform?

I guess the important thing to remember is that if Vanig can list other products and sell them - it would be in Amazon's best interest to get extra sells through third party companies such as Vanig - making everyone a winner

Yea and that part was stressed in reference to the artificial intelligence process, the learning machine can generate the list based on inputs or data collected from a lot of users and streamline the list to the needs of the users and not just that, the product list will actually be from verified sellers whose products are known to be of top quality

I thought Vanig will be in competition with other e-commerce platform like Amazon eBay. But it seems to be different case.

Vanig is an ecommerce platform, so yea, the above brand are competitors but the fact is, vanig is doing something much more unique in terms of approach, the use of AI and coupled with the fact that the project is based on the blockchain industry as opposed to the centralized concept which the traditional ecommerce site offers, so they have an edge

I have one doubt here, I was expecting Vanig platform to give additional discount compare to other e-commerce platforms. Ao if Amazon is going to sell a product using Vanig then why they will offer the product at low price compared to their own platform?

The project is not up and running, so the process of discount will surely come, they are still analyzing and checking out what's best for the community, that's probably the reason why the VP is showing up on frequent basis via telegram in order to answer questions and streamline vanig to what's best for the community and also give them reasons why certain process has been or will be implemented
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Check out their latest tweet about cataloging the products and speeding up the searches, and make sure to follow them to stay updated on the latest news, https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1001564340011626496.

again missed a tweet. maybe I should get an own Twitter profile only for the ICOs. The more followers I have, the less tweets I see lately. it is really strange. I wonder why that is.
Anyway, thanks for sharing the tweet here

I've been thinking the same, I miss all the important notifications from the ICO's I have invested in because I follow back so many people on Twitter. I think its a good idea to have a different Twitter account just so I don't miss out on any tweets from Vanig and other project I follow.

Or maybe someone from the Vanig team can come here to the forum and post it every time there is important news. This way someone who follows this thread won't miss out on anything.
They already do that on Telegram they post important news very fast there that is why we should be following them on social media they have a bigger public there.

Yeah Im active on Telegram so I see most of their highlights on there, Vanig do a great job at updating their socials its just hard sometimes personally to keep up to date on new developments.

It's good to see regular updates on social media showing the hard work they are carrying out and seeing regular updates, I agree though - it would be good to see regular updates corresponding to their roadmap and how they are progressing within the dates
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Speaking of Amazon. I know they seem soo far ahead but we have to keep in mind that Amazon has its flaws, too. I know of some brands who resigned from selling their goods there because Amazon also sells fakes of the same brand on their platform.  Not to forget all the horror stories you can find where Amazon workers speak about the working conditions.

Amazon is not the best one in the field however there is no better option than Amazon at this moment. Implementation of blockchain could give much more benefits to Amazon if they also implement it or use platforms like Vanig.

I'm sure we will see blockchain be utilized and used more and more as it gets further developed with interesting projects like Vanig.

It's good to be part of one of the first projects looking to grasp the huge e-commerce industry

I believe that potentials locked in the blockchain technology is yet to be fully unlocked. There will definitely be further innovations and interesting project ideas later on.

Honestly I can see larger companies making their own blockchain solutions or accepting payments for it, it's gone past the stage of being a fad, into real world solutions (look at XRP) companies are going to have to adapt or lose out to those who do.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:55:51 AM

This will be an awesome but normal feature on the vanig platform but how will vanig search feature differ from other platforms?

Thanks for sharing that, i totally missed that in my twitter feed this morning.. Going to be interesting to see how their speed of searching compares to a similar service..

I never heard this kind of things before. But exactly how it will work? I mean they are adding some features on their platform?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Heartly welcome to William Philip Abraham in Vanig as a Chief Strategy Officer. William will help with strategy & vision at Vanig, playing a crucial role in this young and ambitious company.

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/week-that-was-5-27-2018-64755419dd02
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:14:37 AM

This will be an awesome but normal feature on the vanig platform but how will vanig search feature differ from other platforms?

Thanks for sharing that, i totally missed that in my twitter feed this morning.. Going to be interesting to see how their speed of searching compares to a similar service..

I never heard this kind of things before. But exactly how it will work? I mean they are adding some features on their platform?

The same as any search works I assume lol.  They're just going to add extra indexing categories and algorithms to speed it up.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

Heartly welcome to William Philip Abraham in Vanig as a Chief Strategy Officer. William will help with strategy & vision at Vanig, playing a crucial role in this young and ambitious company.

It's good to see Vanig team welcome a prominent individual to the team hopefully he'll help take Vanig project to greater heights. Welcome William we're glad to have you on board.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Yes. I read it somewhere they gonna serve as platform for other business to showcase their product and service, they even stated that Amazon,  Walmart and Alibaba will be listing product on vanig platform. So they will definitely be supporting third party vendor

Amazon doesn’t really have its own products to my knowledge they are a middleman that relays items to consumers much in the way i understand vanig plans to work but in fiat vs crypto or that’s how I understand it

Yeah apart from the Kindle, Fire Tablets and the Echo they don't really produce a lot of their products/items, they have mastered the supply chain and they are a company that Vanig should definitely take inspiration from.

Okay, so if Amazon don't have lots of own products that means most of the other manufacturers are selling products using Amazon platform and same manufacturers can use Vanig platform. And Vanig can offer more discount.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:05:10 AM

It's good to see Vanig team welcome a prominent individual to the team hopefully he'll help take Vanig project to greater heights. Welcome William we're glad to have you on board.

First time I heard about William Philip Abraham, but I checked above link and I can see he is very experienced person. We even helped Wal-Mart and Domino's. That's really great.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:38:40 AM

So the name is finally out, the long awaited information, that's cool to have an expert as part of the vanig team, not just an expert but one in the ecommerce industry that has worked with notable brands, that's awesome, the VP was right after all when he said that Philip was a force in the industry, love the direction that this project is heading and hope to see more good news
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

So the name is finally out, the long awaited information, that's cool to have an expert as part of the vanig team, not just an expert but one in the ecommerce industry that has worked with notable brands, that's awesome, the VP was right after all when he said that Philip was a force in the industry, love the direction that this project is heading and hope to see more good news

It's really good to hear that such experienced person joined Vanig project. His experience with Wal-Mart and other companies will definitely help Vanig.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

It's really good to hear that such experienced person joined Vanig project. His experience with Wal-Mart and other companies will definitely help Vanig.

Always refreshing to see a update on the team and see such an experienced person join the Vanig team to help progress the project further and hopefully hit their planned goals within their roadmap
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:27:24 PM

Vanig has made a lot of partnerships lately i have seen a lot of article's of professionals joining their team and companies supporting them this progress will attract a lot of investors for sure.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

Two good news in one announcement. As a first congratulation to the new CSO, he has a very impressive resume

And the second message concerns the MVP, apparently it will be released soon, there will be more information next week!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 02:18:07 PM

The same as any search works I assume lol.  They're just going to add extra indexing categories and algorithms to speed it up.

I asked the same question which is @gee777 asked here. And got reply from admin in telegram channel below:

Jeff Mosspole said:
"While there are niche e-commerce projects that use blockchain technology. Vanig is the first e-commerce platform with integrated supply chain integration that's powered by blockchain.
Also right now we dont see any other ecommerce platform within or outside the crypto world that are working on developing AI algorithms to combat several pain points of shopping experience like fake reviews.
All of these factors, make us believe Vanig is unique and brings to the table what nobody has done before.
"
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:39:57 PM

I was over in telegram and it seems they are prepping to start in the Philippines. We should see something next year around June. I am curious why the Philippines but going through a simple google search it seems a good place for ecommerce.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

And vanig will really need the experience from someone like that to move the vanig project to a point over Walmart. I hope he will work with the team and take vanig to the top.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

Well from all indications William Philip Abraham has a lot of work to do since vanig is a young company operating with a recent technology I will home and vanig the very best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: