Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

There's currently an AMA going on, on their Telegram channel with several of the team members, if your are quick might get to catch them still!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:37:03 PM

There's currently an AMA going on, on their Telegram channel with several of the team members, if your are quick might get to catch them still!

I attended they answered a number of the questions I had sort of been holding onto in the back of my head hopefully this was a good time for the team and the visitors they had a good response maybe they will do this more times as the ico goes on
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

I attended they answered a number of the questions I had sort of been holding onto in the back of my head hopefully this was a good time for the team and the visitors they had a good response maybe they will do this more times as the ico goes on

Do you know if they will host another AMA again anytime soon for all of us who missed the opportunity to ask them their questions this time?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:59 PM

Yeah i asked a couple of questions too it was very busy but they answered every question very fast it can help investors understand the project better.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Yeah i asked a couple of questions too it was very busy but they answered every question very fast it can help investors understand the project better.

Yep they handled it really well it was a really solid event I’m hoping that they do another they answer a lot of questions day to day but the ama was good to see the questions and answers from others that I wouldn’t have even thought to ask
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Yep they handled it really well it was a really solid event I’m hoping that they do another they answer a lot of questions day to day but the ama was good to see the questions and answers from others that I wouldn’t have even thought to ask

I attended but unfortunately couldn't ask any question. I heard there will be another coming up soon. I am going to draft down a lot of questions.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

Do you know if they will host another AMA again anytime soon for all of us who missed the opportunity to ask them their questions this time?

The time difference did not suit for me I just showed up for a quickie but was too tired to keep up; I had several questions I hope there will be another chance.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

I attended but unfortunately couldn't ask any question. I heard there will be another coming up soon. I am going to draft down a lot of questions.

I missed it and I would have really loved to attend because I have a lot of questions. If a date for next AMA is fixed please guys do remember to drop the date on the thread

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Wow, this is an amazing project. I will join the bounty program to help promote this the project. I pray the project succeed.

Yea. That's the idea. If you love the project give it all the boost you can to make it grow and receive better recognition. Welcome in anyway and your help is very much appreciated.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

The time difference did not suit for me I just showed up for a quickie but was too tired to keep up; I had several questions I hope there will be another chance.

The team seem to be pretty proactive to community requests, so im sure they'll do another one next week if people ask for it.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

The team seem to be pretty proactive to community requests, so im sure they'll do another one next week if people ask for it.

Vanig team is very active on telegram, and I was going through some questions and answers and I liked the way Vanig team is open to answer all queries.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Awesome news guys. Vanig vp just announced that the mvp is out.. You can find it on their site https://vanig.io/ together with the user guide.. It is recommended you read..

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Really nice. I was waiting for it for so long. Have to check it out now.

Is it true? So anybody can test it or its demonstration video and related information? Now I am very curious to know more about it. I am going to check it during the weekend.

I have been waiting for this for so long lol. I think it is using Rinkeby for test net. I trying giving it a shot it is asking for a username and a password. Where should we get those from?

You can jump on the MVP test, please take a look at the user guide which is listed on the main website, it has a demo username and password which you can login with and test with.

Link is here @ https://vanig.io/assets/pdfs/mvp-user-guide-1.0.pdf

Wow. It's really good news. Much awaited MVP is out. I have not checked details yet, but I am excited and will check it out tomorrow

The first word that came to mind when I saw the MVP was "Wow" as well! It looks really great, the team has put so much hard work into this and you can tell, I like everything, even the little 'V' logo to represent the Vanig token next to the item pricing is really professional.

This is really good news guys! Anyone checked this MVP and user guide? I am really excited as this is the most important phase of Vanig project.

yes, I looked at the MVP yesterday and bought lego as a test :-)
the platform looks very clear and the purchase was very easy. They have taken a really big step with that

It's good to hear positive feedback from user for Vanig's MVP. I have not tested is as of now, but will try when I have some time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

If there is another one soon, can anybody share the exact date and time here in the thread as well? I didn't check their Twitter account and so I totally missed it.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

Awesome news guys. Vanig vp just announced that the mvp is out.. You can find it on their site https://vanig.io/ together with the user guide.. It is recommended you read..

Off to check it out.

The MVP is out!

Really nice. I was waiting for it for so long. Have to check it out now.

Is it true? So anybody can test it or its demonstration video and related information? Now I am very curious to know more about it. I am going to check it during the weekend.

I have been waiting for this for so long lol. I think it is using Rinkeby for test net. I trying giving it a shot it is asking for a username and a password. Where should we get those from?

You can jump on the MVP test, please take a look at the user guide which is listed on the main website, it has a demo username and password which you can login with and test with.

Link is here @ https://vanig.io/assets/pdfs/mvp-user-guide-1.0.pdf

Wow. It's really good news. Much awaited MVP is out. I have not checked details yet, but I am excited and will check it out tomorrow

Do it now cause tomorrow might be too late  Grin hahahahaha... Just kidding though. Make sure you have a feel of it though. It's really a nice looking platform with a good color scheme to fit

Yeah I love the platform look and feel. They really did a very great job.

Looks like nothing is wrong with MVP,  I am only seeing positive feedback from users. So no need to do any improvement in this MVP?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

I missed the AMA but the presence of prominent team members of Vanig is a good thing to see in the community, i went through the chats on their telegram group and was pretty impressed with what they intend to achieve and the emergence of partnership deals, they are indeed playing their cards right and i hope to be present in the next AMA
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

I missed the AMA but the presence of prominent team members of Vanig is a good thing to see in the community, i went through the chats on their telegram group and was pretty impressed with what they intend to achieve and the emergence of partnership deals, they are indeed playing their cards right and i hope to be present in the next AMA

It's difficult to be online at exact time when AMA was scheduled. But it's beauty of telegram that we can check chats message anytime.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

Off to check it out.

Wow, thank you for this update! It's really finally released. Just a little notice for everyone who will try it: login and password are in MVP User Guide. And there is the white space symbol " " in the password between "vanig" and "2018".

This helps, thanks for the instructions, however I commend Vanig for doing a great job by coming up with the MVP at this time and keeping their words Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Off to check it out.

Wow, thank you for this update! It's really finally released. Just a little notice for everyone who will try it: login and password are in MVP User Guide. And there is the white space symbol " " in the password between "vanig" and "2018".

This helps, thanks for the instructions, however I commend Vanig for doing a great job by coming up with the MVP at this time and keeping their words Cool

I was surprised it worked quite well when I tested it there were a few bugs but most of them were related to mobile and they already were aware of the issues which is a good position to be in if you ask me
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Off to check it out.

I was surprised it worked quite well when I tested it there were a few bugs but most of them were related to mobile and they already were aware of the issues which is a good position to be in if you ask me

For the first week of it's release I expected more bugs than just some mobile issues .

I am very happy with VAnig's work and can't wait to see the next update.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

Off to check it out.

For the first week of it's release I expected more bugs than just some mobile issues .

I am very happy with VAnig's work and can't wait to see the next update.

I have only tested the version for the PC and have not discovered any errors yet. I have to take a look at the mobile version, maybe I'll have time tomorrow
MVP looks really good
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: