Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:41:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Deoceca

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

I wish that the plan will carry out all that has been estimated!
 Good luck guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

Hey, fellows.
I'm interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.

Hi Hotoku, you're welcome. We all watch how project develops and I can say you that it evolve pretty fast observing all the terms set in roadmap. Vanig is worth your attention, don't mind to follow it.

Since this year, few projects have stood out for me. I have been involved in few also but this is one of the projects I am really having high hopes for and wishing huge success to

Everything is pointing to the fact that vanig is a brilliant idea coupled with awesome team and also they have been operating smoothly getting investment and making great partnership. From all indications they have a higher chance of succeeding.

Yeah especially the team. It is rear to see a team that so much believes in what they are trying to build and are also willing to enlighten anyone who has a question about the project no matter how many times it has been asked.

Exactly, and the fact that they are doing AMA's every week with different members of their team as well as members of the advisory board, it's fantastic to see such transparency.  After trying the MVP, im so excited for the actual platform to launch.

Oh, this is so true. Vanig keeps the quality in every aspect of its activity at the same level as it was in its MVP. And we all have seen how good it was.

Keeping up quality and not cutting corners on a project like this is very important and I think the team has seen that and understands it which is why the team has put so much work into the first MVP
Usually an MVP is just simple but when i saw VANIG's i was very excited for the full platform to launch, does anybody know when that will happen?

I think there is a disappointment waiting for you. According to the roadmap, the platform will start in June 2019, in one year. and then only in 2 countries: Philippines and Malaysia
So it will be a long time before we see the whole platform

That Vanig will start the platform in one year and only in two countries which are far away from my location, is not disappointing, the anticipation for Vanig continuously grow.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

Hey, fellows.
I'm interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.

Hi Hotoku, you're welcome. We all watch how project develops and I can say you that it evolve pretty fast observing all the terms set in roadmap. Vanig is worth your attention, don't mind to follow it.

Since this year, few projects have stood out for me. I have been involved in few also but this is one of the projects I am really having high hopes for and wishing huge success to

Everything is pointing to the fact that vanig is a brilliant idea coupled with awesome team and also they have been operating smoothly getting investment and making great partnership. From all indications they have a higher chance of succeeding.

Yea, they sure picked the right team for the job, based on the fact that this is a pretty competitive niche the team does have some solid yardsticks to make this project a success, they have been convincing enough to get the attention of some massive investors, so hopefully we will get to see some impressive things happening in weeks to come
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Going by the AMA and other mediums that the team has made themselves available it is clear how transparent and available they are. Vanig has a strong and experienced group with key abilities to make the platform a success. I feel that Vanigs future is in safe hands by what has been delivered so far and what is being offered in the roadmap. Looking forward to announcements on key investors and relationships
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Going by the AMA and other mediums that the team has made themselves available it is clear how transparent and available they are. Vanig has a strong and experienced group with key abilities to make the platform a success. I feel that Vanigs future is in safe hands by what has been delivered so far and what is being offered in the roadmap. Looking forward to announcements on key investors and relationships

The Vanig team are extremely professional especially the admins and team members we regularly see posting on their telegram channel. I'm actually very much looking forward to seeing how their next AMA goes!

jonhsongotti

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:40:00 AM

Vanig : Integrated E-commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem.Vanig is building an E-Commerce platform from the ground up. The Vanig E-Commerce platform will be beneficial to all participants. The sellers who will enjoy benefit of lesser selling fees (compared to other major E-Commerce players) and instant payments, and the buyers who will enjoy the benefits of buying trusted products, paying with different payment methods (including VANIG tokens) and be rewarded for purchases on the platform.
This is a potential project in 2018. I involved in this project
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

Hey, fellows.

Yeah especially the team. It is rear to see a team that so much believes in what they are trying to build and are also willing to enlighten anyone who has a question about the project no matter how many times it has been asked.

With the trust and believe I have for the team, still, I don't think it's that rear for a team to believe in their self. I mean if they  don't believe in what they are into, it will be difficult to stay motivated
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:16:02 AM

Yeah. Transparency is one of the key in building a successful business that requires the input of many users or customers and that's what vanig is showing they are making it possible that all the core team members are available for potential users of the platform.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Yeah. Transparency is one of the key in building a successful business that requires the input of many users or customers and that's what vanig is showing they are making it possible that all the core team members are available for potential users of the platform.

There are so many past Ico that tried to build shopping platform like this and we can count in just one hand i think that successfully raised an amount to start their plans. This Vanig is strongly in capable of this project because what i saw from mediums and AMA to be conducted it really a good attitude to address and to spend time for the community and investors and not only focusing on the project or the amount that they can raised.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

I wish you advance! Excellent business, extraordinary plan, judicious plan.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?

Is this true? I am not aware of their starting of sales. Probably its only for big investors and not for small investors like this. Can somebody clarify this?

It is true, confirmed from the telegram group..i totally forgot that they had already started the private sale. It would be nice to know how much they have gotten  but that will be difficult since most project don't announce this till after the private sale closes.
Thanks for the confirmation. I can see on their website about sale. But I did not found anything about their sale progress. I mean they never updated about their sale growth. I don't know how sale is going on.

Oh, I thought they have postponed private sale for next month. It's surprising, but good time to start pre-sales I think. SEC meeting is over and now Crypto market is also expected to recover.
Yeah i think the team noticed that too and that is why they want to start the pre-sales now, what is the bonus in the pre-sale?
Pre sale will start on 23rd July with minimum purchase 0.1 ETH. They are offering 30% bonus on your purchase. Also you can use currencies to invest ETH, BTC, LTC, USD.

Really good to hear that they have a low entry level for minimum and it’s also good news they are allowing ltc as I have a good bit that I’m liking to move into more promising new platforms

Are you sure that they are accepting litecoin? If that is the case, then it would be very nice. How many different coins, this project is going to accept? FIAT is also very important.
Exactly, I seen that in white paper in ICO details. But I have one question here. In FIAT option can we use debit and credit both card? Or any specific payment method?

I think it will be good if we ask this question in their telegram channel. Team is very active on telegram and response will be very quicker.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

because they posted it on their twitter account today https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform
Vanig promises the end of fake reviews. that will be great, I'm really looking forward to it
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

because they posted it on their twitter account today https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform
Vanig promises the end of fake reviews. that will be great, I'm really looking forward to it

Maybe fake reviews exist but there are measures by amazon to combat those like a review is only made by someone who made a purchase. I understand the centralized nature of Amazon might be a concern; but i don't think it is a major problem. However I am curious to see how Vanig will approach that?

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Maybe fake reviews exist but there are measures by amazon to combat those like a review is only made by someone who made a purchase. I understand the centralized nature of Amazon might be a concern; but i don't think it is a major problem. However I am curious to see how Vanig will approach that?

There was a major issue with fake reviews on Amazon not that long ago.  There's companies that sell 'Reviews' so it can very missleading to consumers when a product is 5/5 in reviews, but realistically is a 1/5 for quality.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 07:09:05 AM

Yeah that's one the the reason why I am more interested in them, they seem to understand the importance of customer in a business and am glad they are gain more grounds

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jonhsongotti

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:17:57 AM

I too am excited for the launch of the platform and looking forward to seeing  how the use of AI and machine learning allows Vanig to tailor the shopping experience for consumers. Love how new tech is starting to make itself know and useful
I agree with you on this.The Vanig Marketplace is A blockchain-powered marketplace which connects buyers and sellers directly, cutting out the middleman in the process. Fast, efficient and reliable.
The benefits that Vanig brings:
urchase using VANIG tokens, cryptocurrencies or Fiat!
Products handpicked by experts & AI Algorithms.
Prices that are hard to resist.
Information about where products come from.
Verified Sellers and Reviews.
Rewards for every purchase in form of tokens!
jonhsongotti

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

I’m sure as Vanig platform grows options to pay in other crypto other than Vanig will happen or is already planned. Really excited about the Reward  system they will have for sellers and buyers  of Vanig platform, great extra incentive
Of course.Vanig's platform is paving the future of e-commerce.Their blockchain technology will make online shopping efortless for everyone,starting from the manufacturer down to the consumers.It breathess transparency in transactions and promotes trust for all parties involved.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

There was a major issue with fake reviews on Amazon not that long ago.  There's companies that sell 'Reviews' so it can very missleading to consumers when a product is 5/5 in reviews, but realistically is a 1/5 for quality.

Product Reviews, feedback at site should be allowed from  buyer only. Or there should be options to see feedback from only buyers.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Yeah that's one the the reason why I am more interested in them, they seem to understand the importance of customer in a business and am glad they are gain more grounds

True they relate with their customers very well and polite, which I believe once their platform gets lunched we would experience more of this services.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Fake reviews will always damage the project which will help them to prove themselves they are legit. Always we have to think right way because without knowing any details about the company it is very bad to write negatively about the company.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: