Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 11:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
franjohn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

the fees being compared to binance caught my attention, that fee is way way cheaper. i would love to trade my alts with that kind of fee. i hope Bidium site could handle incoming traders when they start to flock in.   
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:48:59 AM

After the pre-sale and lots of people i still believe dont know the ICO, what is next?
pre-sale is a massive impact for any ICO.
with this low cost ICO that just want to have the popularity of their platform.
what is the big plan to have soon? i am looking forward for better of this.
Expect the unexpected, a lot of people will regret if the token sale of bidium will become successful. In just few more weeks, we can see how does bidium will launch. Right now, all we need to do is to trust in bidium. They hold our future and I am praying also that this project will not run the money we invested. They are already half a way to be done, let just support bidium and forget about what we heard on the haters of the project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

Whitelist for ICO is starting soon. Make your registration before its gone. This is a very valuable ICO top rated project going to keep its market value.
coinwoot

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

Hello,

We have added Bidium ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/bidium).

If you have any question about Bidium ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.

Gaining an attention of the people in the bidium project is great, because it can be a passage to the bidium team to have a successful project, in additional to that, many will support the platform of the bidium.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is generally becoming acceptable as a medium of payment and as a store of value.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

https://i.imgur.com/uDamBBD.png
For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
That's why we should be resourceful and investigative so that, we can expect that our investments have at least 50% successful. We could say that ICO is like a gambling, we are risking our money, time and effort without any assurance. We commit ourselves because we want to have profits. As a wise gambler, we should think thrice before we gamble our money.

I think Bidium got too much on it's plate, a marketplace, a freelance platform and a crypto exchange, talk about multi tasking.  Crypto trading platform usually have delays when market is really at its peak. How will Bidium prepare its system when BTC and alts bullrun starts?
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:41:40 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.

Gaining an attention of the people in the bidium project is great, because it can be a passage to the bidium team to have a successful project, in additional to that, many will support the platform of the bidium.
Correct, bidium is surely success in their project because so many supporters of it that knows about the platform. Perhaps bidium will be more interesting to the people worldwide.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

After the pre-sale and lots of people i still believe dont know the ICO, what is next?
pre-sale is a massive impact for any ICO.
with this low cost ICO that just want to have the popularity of their platform.
what is the big plan to have soon? i am looking forward for better of this.
Expect the unexpected, a lot of people will regret if the token sale of bidium will become successful. In just few more weeks, we can see how does bidium will launch. Right now, all we need to do is to trust in bidium. They hold our future and I am praying also that this project will not run the money we invested. They are already half a way to be done, let just support bidium and forget about what we heard on the haters of the project.
Forget what they said in criticizing this project without any idea of what will happen when the ICO will end. The team will do their plan for the project to prove what their platform is all about.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.
Correct this is the reality that many projects faces now, without good communication to the customers may result on the lack of support and sometimes cause of unsuccessful business.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.

This have been a long problem since the start of online merchandising and online payment where some company doesn't tend to give a proper time resolving their user's or buyers problem. Let's see how Bidium devs and staff will approach this issue they should hire alot of good customer representative for their platform so it won't be an issue.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uDamBBD.png
For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
That's why we should be resourceful and investigative so that, we can expect that our investments have at least 50% successful. We could say that ICO is like a gambling, we are risking our money, time and effort without any assurance. We commit ourselves because we want to have profits. As a wise gambler, we should think thrice before we gamble our money.

I think Bidium got too much on it's plate, a marketplace, a freelance platform and a crypto exchange, talk about multi tasking.  Crypto trading platform usually have delays when market is really at its peak. How will Bidium prepare its system when BTC and alts bullrun starts?
I'm Thinking about the freelance system on their platform how can any user use this? Will freelancer will be given a chance to do things for other people in this platform and how can they do it ?
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:39:06 PM

Bidium can attract lots of buyers and sellers since they offer a good benefit to sellers who will get 50% Ad profit shares regardless of whether their products are sold or not and for product buyers, they will get 30% Ad profit shares for the products that they will buy.
I believe in your observation that this project will surely be known for it's kind all Im asking is how safe is their platform? What are their procedures in securing an exchange? I hope that dev should answer my inquiry so that investors like me will know how secure my investments in their hands.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
I think there is a possibility to attain hardcap since their project is bright & attainable and I hope will do all the marketing strategy to pump their popularity in social media esp. twitter, blogs & left and right publicity. 
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
I think there is a possibility to attain hardcap since their project is bright & attainable and I hope will do all the marketing strategy to pump their popularity in social media esp. twitter, blogs & left and right publicity. 

Because of the checking of Sec and the investigation on some ICO to know if it's legitimate more and more people are keeping away on new ICO like this and just keeping an eye on tokens that's already circulating in the current market.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

The Bidium Whiteliist registration begins in 12 hours! FREE BIDM tokens for early Sign-ups!

Hello Everyone, The Bidium Whiteliist registration for the main ICO is scheduled to start on May 2nd, 2018 ~ approximately 12 hours from now. Everyone who wants to take part in the Bidium token sale is expected to sign up for the whitelist process.

The Bidium team is also offering 200 BIDM tokens to the first set of users that signs up for the whitelist. There's also a 50 BIDM reward for referring your friends!

For more information, Please visit our website: https://bidium.io

Oh finally with this new update. I'm ready to be part of this Whitelist, I refer it to my friends and invested 0.1 btc on it i hope they sign up already. However do you guys will give airdrop in participants who wants to join in?

This is a really great news for all of us who took interest in Bidium's project!

With Bidium aiming to deliver a solid exchange platform that supports auctions and freelance hiring (which i will be happy to be part of) the benefits are coming quite early with the 200 BIDM tokens from the whitelist registration.  Exciting times indeed.

Im excited to use the Bidium platform, i was able to get in  the whitelist, just register and create account and then after a few hours , i got an email from bidium and I'm in, upon checking my dashboard , theres my 200 bidium. Now i can start thinking of what products sam going to sell on the platform.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:01:06 PM

The company profile and the project looks impressive to me. Having ICO and Exchange in one project is superb, for sure this will be in the top 100 coin in no time. I just have some questions about biding. How does biding works in this project?
BIDIUM is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines the power of Advance
Auction with Freelance Hiring on top of Blockchain Technology. It acts as a bidding
marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers, who
are looking to hire freelancers. The transaction could be made with the aid of more than 10
coins. The exchange accepts BIDM (Bidium native token), Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and
other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
The platform offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to save time as there is a limited time
period of 24 hours to bid for any product. This will provide sellers an assurance of getting
authorized buyers only, which in turn prevent their products from being blocked by
malicious buyers. In addition to this the freelance platform will give both freelancers and
employers the opportunity to use our native coin by paying only 0.1% charges while the use
of another coin will attract 1% charge.
The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether
their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30%
Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantities
of the same product on different slots.
The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the
users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue
from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens
between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged
on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will
also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks
As we can see the result of the ICO pre sale was successful because there are many investors who are interested and aware of what bedium wants to happen, because of the unique platforms of it they support bedium, looking forward for the next day hope there are many investors to support in this project.
The difference of this exchange to others is really different. Other exchanges trade coins while bidium trade products and services. Other exchanges have high cost of transaction while bidium don't have transaction fees. Other exchanges developers are too slow to release their updates and beta version while bidium will release their beta version in just a couple of weeks. Other exchanges are popular while bidium is superstar! I want bidium really because I participated with their whitelisting and I am planning to invest when ICO opens!
Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.
Really? Bidium will put together the online marketplace in hiring of freelancer and cryptocurrency trading? I was confused because I did not receive any information or confirmation whether in team, whitepaper or video of bidium. Well, I think they should divide their website into two contents where the people will not confuse on where they'll look on.
I think we will modify your opinion if the alpha and beta version will successfully launch. It is good if we keep on tracking this project in order for us to become aware on what bidium's update regarding in trading. I just notice why does bidium make a double work in a single platform? Is it too hassle to conduct a project with two purposes?
I already verified that this project is not only in the name of bidding marketplace for freelancer but this project aims to conduct a online trading market between the auction for freelance hiring plus cryptocurrency exchanges. Wow! I therefore conclude that bidium is really amazing! One project with various usage.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Recently I was purchased some tokens of CRYPTAL DASH EXCHANGE, & I was not aware about this one. This message for the admin, plz do not think for short term. Work for making such a platform, the future generation would feel proud for it.

That's right. The Bidium team is concerned about that development of  the platform and at such, 45% of the raised funds will be used to develop the platform and also to bring in new talents to accomplish set objectives and milestone. The project is currently at infant stages. There's so much to expect from the Bidium  platform when it officially launches.
I agree with your opinion. We are currently in an early stage of this project. It is like the theory of John Locke "Tabularasa", where the human mind fills in through out a time by virtue of experience, knowledge and environment. I believe that we are too far from reality but time will come, bidium community will celebrate the succession of this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: