Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
And how are they going to get revenue if they dont charge users with fees hiw are going to survive? No revenue no salary for their employees and no maintenance for the platform. And what are they going to market in their marketplace cryptocurrencies? They are an exchange and a trading platform no?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

Hi, I've been not so active before on this forum and I'm trying to check out things again. A friend send me this thread and I'm quite curious as to what BIDIUM is? I may be slow on understanding but correct me if I'm wrong one feature of BIDIUM is where employers can use to hire services of freelancers right? Do freelancers need to apply to BIDM to qualify as a professional freelancer? Or I'm reading this wrong. I'm reading the whitepaper and some posts here but I still have a lot to learn. I will be reading more about this.

Hello!
BIDIUM platform will be similar to ebay or amazon where you can put your items for sale but in this case Freelance services will be offered instead. I think you got it right. This is quite an Idea using blockchain technology for transparency and security.
You guessed right.  Grin
Employers and freelances have to register to the platform so they’ll be able find each other. Besides, they are also an exchange and a trading platform, bidding and auction platform so it will be a one stop platform. All in one.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

What an amazing project this is. I really love the idea that it is not only an exchange but also has a lot of other plus which are advance auction and freelance hiring that opens a lot of doors for crypto enthusiast in this industry. This also solves various problems that are both common here and in our society in terms of investing and getting jobs or getting workers securely. I am eager to see how big the demand for this project will be.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 

merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

first things first, I really love the simpleness of the white paper, not dull but not too complex that it hurts the eyes of the readers. I must say that I am pretty impressed by how it was made that way but still express the project's goals thoroughly and easy to understand. I think that this alone is a great plus because some investors are very meticulous and pay close attention on the smallest details. Good job on making a great first impression. Now I can only expect better things from this project.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

Wow. This is just amazing. Imagine having all of these benefits on the same page!
you have an exchange, a freelancing program that can give lots of benefits for the employers and the freelancers because of the assurance that it gives in both parties. I am sure there will be thousands if not millions of people using the services of this platform in just months or a year of being available. the developers are just amazing.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks

Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.

Nice summery there. BIDIUM has is widely accepted not because its unique but because it charge less from other trading platform, I guess. We can see a more active marketplace soon. I see this project to be a success.
Im wondering, since they are an exchange and a trading platform, aside from major coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoincash, litecoin and the rest, will they also accept or enlist ICO tokens in their exchange or not?
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

The demand of Decentralized Exchange is increasing very rapidly & during this phase. Some good exchanges are already working very well like, etherdelta, forkdelta, IDEX etc.
So now the idea of BIDIUM is also unique. Let us see, what comes next.
Thanks

Naaaa! BIDIUM will also trade cryptocurrencies because they have an exchange but together with it they also have a marketplace like ebay and amazon if i am not mistaken, and a freelance hiring platform. Ya right they charge very little and there are also transactions made through bidium patform that will not cost any cent i think if they use BIDIUM native token.

Nice summery there. BIDIUM has is widely accepted not because its unique but because it charge less from other trading platform, I guess. We can see a more active marketplace soon. I see this project to be a success.
Im wondering, since they are an exchange and a trading platform, aside from major coins like bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoincash, litecoin and the rest, will they also accept or enlist ICO tokens in their exchange or not?
I think so, and they have to, if not they will not be able to compete with leading exchanges like forkdelta, etherdelta, kucoin, bitfinex, bitX etc. They have to comply with what is needed for them to succeed and be lined with the trusted exchanges.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
In most online transactions costumer support now is not much a problem, most websites have their 24 hour onlne support live chats and some even have whatsapp chats so you can personally ask them your queries for better clarifications and understanding before giving you ok to the transactions. 

Some are still hard to contact. Well As I see it BIDIUM as a marketplace is really good since you can ideally sell your items there and even hire a freelancer to assist you if needed. Sold or not Sold you can get a share on the advertising fees. Plus a buy back policy and a low charge cost. All things being offered are very appealing. As for the costumer support, we can test it out once the BIDIUM platform is opened.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
I think there is a possibility to attain hardcap since their project is bright & attainable and I hope will do all the marketing strategy to pump their popularity in social media esp. twitter, blogs & left and right publicity. 

I dont think they will fail. BIDIUM is very popular at the moment and it is really promising particularly to traders of cryptocurrencies. It has a lot of features that is very attractive to investors.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?

Here is one of the answer to your question mate The platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance
platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users. The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet. There is no transaction fee for the transfer of BIDM tokens between BIDIUM platform users. In addition to this, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token
holders. An offline wallet will be developed to store BIDM securely. The BIDM token will also be used to bid for products on the BIDIUM marketplace.
Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Well said, there are many advantages of bidium that the platforms have. I think they will do what they promise after the success of the ico. The best part of this project platforms is using their BIDM wallet will free of charge.

I do agree. Once reason that this project will succeed is that they don't overcharge the users and they even offer incentives to buyers and sellers. BIDM being free is great also. Imagine using cryptocurrencies in buying real products without needing to convert it to fiat. BIDIUM marketplace might be the realization of that idea.

Wow 0.01% trading Fee only for BIDM holders? Maybe this is why BIDM is selling like hotcake. Looking forward to the success of BIDIUM. Whitepaper is easy to understand and a great concept. I think having everything in BIDIUM other companies might try to copy the concept of this project.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

Wow 0.01% trading Fee only for BIDM holders? Maybe this is why BIDM is selling like hotcake. Looking forward to the success of BIDIUM. Whitepaper is easy to understand and a great concept. I think having everything in BIDIUM other companies might try to copy the concept of this project.

We will see if BIDIUM is really the Best Service around. I want to buy a Pizza using BIDM. What do you mean when you say Join whitelist today? How do I do that? Newbie here and not familiar with the terms here.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Yes, The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Yes, The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold.
In addition to your statement, only a 0.05% trading fee will be charged on exchange platform and it will be further reduced to a 0.01% trading fee for BIDM token holders. That's why i rate this project 9 out 10 coz they can reduce the trading fee.

bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
I dont see that they cant achieve the hardcap, Theres a really big big chances that bidium can reach the hard cap we know that bidium has unique features than others.
i look bidium is going forward, because of the management,the people behind is well expercience, and i know it helps a lot.
The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off.

typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

Hello friends, good day. I am very interested with this project, I just finished reading the white paper and I believe that this project is really great because it helps a lot to freelancers like me to have a job and to make sure that I really get payed. I want to support this project and I cannot wait till this goes live and running. I am sure that this will open many opportunities for people like me.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

BIDIUM gives the solutions to the problems being encountered by the current systems regarding bidding and freelance platform to employers.

1. Lack of Transparency in Skill Evaluation:
Bidium platform which is decentralized bidding platform aims to improve transparency. It also makes bidding for good and services more competitive through evaluation and pre-qualification against the set of instructions (bidding rules).

2. Customer Support:  
It is a must to have a reliable means of providing customer support for buyers and sellers to have a good business reputation which may result to increase of profit.

3. Longer Transaction Time:
To speed up transaction time, Bidium platform has a better approach as a decentralized and virtual mechanism. No time delay in delivering the information to their customers.

4. Probability of false transactions.
By using Online decentralized bidding marketplace, buyers and sellers prevent from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.
Bidium is a win win approach, and it has a transparency bidding platform. with this project i am looking forward to success
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Innovation at its finest! This type of projects are the ones that really goes 100x when it goes live. This kind of project that has various solutions for various problems in a single project; Just like hitting 3 birds with one stone. I think this will really capture the eyes of many investors because I know this kind of project is what the big investors are really looking for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: