Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

That's why we should be resourceful and investigative so that, we can expect that our investments have at least 50% successful. We could say that ICO is like a gambling, we are risking our money, time and effort without any assurance. We commit ourselves because we want to have profits. As a wise gambler, we should think thrice before we gamble our money.

I think Bidium got too much on it's plate, a marketplace, a freelance platform and a crypto exchange, talk about multi tasking.  Crypto trading platform usually have delays when market is really at its peak. How will Bidium prepare its system when BTC and alts bullrun starts?
There are plenty of features found in only one website of bidium. We can't say that it will goes on easily and therefore, we should expect that there are delays and bugs in launching of this project. But, bidium is an ideal ICO and preparation ahead of time will make them more reliable in the community. If they will follow their road map, absolutely, people will attach in this crypto trading industry.

P.S. I cannot wait for their the launching of beta version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

This project is certainly interesting and I think this is the future of all the cryptorium currencies but I do not understand where I can see how the company will go through the prize?
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

Bidium is an innovative project that will make the transaction easier and faster with limited number of people, time and place but definitely can do it right. It does not cost so much money for the charges with bidium you can work and earn. Make your own effort even without your company, as well as your time you are also in charge. Many people are willing to support this great platform like bidium. I will follow this project until the end.

Yes, it will make our transaction easier and better, thats the good thing in bidium platform it will deliver your product/service immediately not like before
that it takes time to deliver the product/service. In additional to it, it is a decentralized and highly updated online bidding.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.

You are right, the bidium prepared many choices in choosing what work the freelancer will fit in,
because we as a human we have different kind of skills and ability in doing are job, so that the bidium project offers to you a great and nice platform that will serve you better.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:42:16 AM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:10:57 AM

I think the roadmap stated The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off on this project. Bidium
will launch pre-sale event in the first quarter of 2018. Token Sale will start on April so better buy now we have big discounts for early bird promo!

The project is great and they focus on high security and PoS algorithm so i want to ask something, How many coins that they conclude to trade in their exchanges? I hope they include ICO tokens on the marketplace so it will be easier for users to get in touch on Bidium exchange.

In Bidium decentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority. Furthermore that the coins they will include probably 10 cyptocurrencies like Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
Because of the bidium platforms the buyers and sellers give the opportunity to save time if you bid any kinds of product you only have a limited time period of up to 24 hours. with this kind of platform the employers and freelancers have the opportunity to use bidm or bidium native token  and paying only a charges like only 0.1% and also if you use a another kind of coin will charges you 1%. The seller get major benefit of 50% of ad profit and buyer also get 30% ad profit shares if the product will sold.  

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.

That's right, another good thing in bidium is that hiring an freelancer worker this in not just only an online auction but an opportunity to unemployed people, 
which is good because we are helping and giving a chance to those who are qualified person that wants to have a better job.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

Research indicates that 34.3% of eBay sellers earn under $10,000 in a year while at Amazon it’s only 9% sellers. In addition to this, just 3.9% of eBay sellers make above a million dollars in a year as compared to 16.7% of Amazon sellers. Research also highlights that only 2.1% of sellers make above $10 million revenue in a year from Amazon marketplace.
Ya. And this is what Bidium wants to be given solutions, decentralizations will make it. It only means that all those thousands or maybe millions online sellers  registered in Amazon, only very few gets the chance to earn above $10 million revenue a year, and what about the unfortunate 98% remaining sellers?
Online Marketplace such as Amazon and eBay are not profitable right now in freelancers. There are numerous freelancers who are not gaining anymore in online marketplace. Some freelancers have misfortunate in their own work even they are more competitive than other.
It's useless anymore being a freelancer if you will not earn much from what you can earn in a company. In bidium, if you are hardworker, efficient and quality-maker, you will got and paid based on your performance.

Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

That's right, another good thing in bidium is that hiring an freelancer worker this in not just only an online auction but an opportunity to unemployed people, 
which is good because we are helping and giving a chance to those who are qualified person that wants to have a better job.
Based on my experience I am also unemployed before. Even if you have been educated and have completed a good course with diploma it is not easy to find a job because in our country, it is one of the big problems facing the country's lack of employment. I read the platform of bidium I was delighted with this project that could help people with enough knowledge and skills to help unemployed people to get the job that is right for them.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/uDamBBD.png
For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
Investment is a matter of luck. We gamble our money without any insurance that it will return to us. It is just like putting our money in a lottery, we really don't know where and when our luck will come to us but we are always believe that our bet will earn a lot of profits. ICOs are pretentious, we should be perceptive in choosing what are unorthodox from not.

Luck is just one side of the coin. We do study the offers make by the companies before we invest. We see a lot of ICO not even hitting the Soft Cap for their project since their concept is either irrelevant or not well thought of. BIDM offers what the bitcoin community need. A trading platform that has no transaction fees and minimal charges. Plus it offers incentive of 30-50% from advertisement. Getting support from a lot of people you can say that it is not just a gamble but a wise investment since the idea is realistic, attainable and a sure win investment.
No, Luck is something we hold on. A lot of ICOs are promising but they are failed because there are no supporters/investors. There are ICOs that are bullish by investors yet, it is a shitcoin or in other term, scam.
We gamble our money because we don't know what will going on to our investment. Yes, you are a wise investor and you will not let to invest in a project that is not realistic, attainable and sure win but do you say it will be successful? You don't know how the mind of the people goes on.
Lastly, there is an ICO that I invested, it has potential since the project is attainable. Many investors where attached to the project. In fact, it was bullished by investors. Unfortunately, after the token sale, developers ran the million dollars and leaving in our a wallet a shitcoin. But I am sure, bidium is different with it.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

So this project is a win win situation so the buyers and sellers on platform they can get a share from bidiums ads,so how freelancer how can they earn?
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:33:50 PM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
Investment is a matter of luck. We gamble our money without any insurance that it will return to us. It is just like putting our money in a lottery, we really don't know where and when our luck will come to us but we are always believe that our bet will earn a lot of profits. ICOs are pretentious, we should be perceptive in choosing what are unorthodox from not.

Luck is just one side of the coin. We do study the offers make by the companies before we invest. We see a lot of ICO not even hitting the Soft Cap for their project since their concept is either irrelevant or not well thought of. BIDM offers what the bitcoin community need. A trading platform that has no transaction fees and minimal charges. Plus it offers incentive of 30-50% from advertisement. Getting support from a lot of people you can say that it is not just a gamble but a wise investment since the idea is realistic, attainable and a sure win investment.
No, Luck is something we hold on. A lot of ICOs are promising but they are failed because there are no supporters/investors. There are ICOs that are bullish by investors yet, it is a shitcoin or in other term, scam.
We gamble our money because we don't know what will going on to our investment. Yes, you are a wise investor and you will not let to invest in a project that is not realistic, attainable and sure win but do you say it will be successful? You don't know how the mind of the people goes on.
Lastly, there is an ICO that I invested, it has potential since the project is attainable. Many investors where attached to the project. In fact, it was bullished by investors. Unfortunately, after the token sale, developers ran the million dollars and leaving in our a wallet a shitcoin. But I am sure, bidium is different with it.
Well, I hope the project will continue to move more. Ico right now is gaining popularity and it needs to support more by the governments, its gaining big and you can earn fast or lost more money depends on the community if they will suport or not.

Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

The financial boom in the cryptocurrency world has led to immense interest by investor all over the globe who wishes to have a taste of the cryptocurrency cake.
So what does it has to do with the project? Will investors invest in Bidium just because cryptocurrency is involved here or there is something more than that with Bidium? People will invest not just because of cryptocurrency being boomed but because they see a big potential with the project. If indeed Bidium will succeed it will carry multiple benefits to the users as well as to the investors. Their token itself has a potential to grow since it will be used in running the platform and in daily transactions inside the platform.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

Have you heard an update on their mainsale yet? I wonder when will be their main ICO take place, there is no update in twitter and facebook yet. I hope they are preparing for it and had not just simply disappeared  Grin. May it never happen. Its so traumatic that there are so many scam ICOs nowadays.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Based on my experience I am also unemployed before. Even if you have been educated and have completed a good course with diploma it is not easy to find a job because in our country, it is one of the big problems facing the country's lack of employment. I read the platform of bidium I was delighted with this project that could help people with enough knowledge and skills to help unemployed people to get the job that is right for them.
Lack of employments causes in most countries are, Having more and more graduates every year adding to the past years unemployed graduates, governments are not providing enough jobs for everyone. In my place one of the reason also is, everyone wants a white collared job, everyone wants to be in the city wherein there is not enough job for everyone in the city. No one wants to work in the village.

manoj1605

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:17:02 PM

This interest of investors in the cryptocurrency industry has led to a commensurate increase in the number of ICOs and the creation of tokens. Our ICO project provides a distinct approach to exquisite fund allocation mechanisms and token distribution.
Glydel1999

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.

Don't worry the bidium will extend more weeks to sale token for them to be able to reach the hardcap, and also the team is working with it to have a better sale,
and the team also have the marketing strategy to have a great and successful project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: