Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

It is said that they own BIDM token will be used as payment in transactions made inside the platform, does it mean that there will be a good future value for their token since it will be in demand? It it cost that small using their token so users will choose to use BIDM tokens to save money.

Absolutely, this is why it is very logical to get as much BIDM tokens as we can while it is still very cheap or has big discounts because by the time that the platform is already running, the price of every BIDM token will surely increase in a blink of an eye. This is of course if there would be great traffic in their platform which is in my opinion will most likely happen due to the great concept it has and the benefits that various type of people can get from it. Sooner or later, whales will be able to smell this project and will obviously jump into this one. I won't make the same mistake with bitcoins back then at 2014. This is the next ride to the moon, reserve a seat.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

One thing i like to Bidium is the onliners decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.

Yes, I agree. This too is one of all the good reasons that I really love about this project. Clearly, people there will be a lot of people that will like the idea of being able to find employers or unemployed people as fast as they can without the hassle of confirming every skills that anyone present personally because this job is already done by the platform itself. Another good thing is that investors will see this and know that this project is bound to get huge traffic and demand. Hence, they will really be investing and the hype will start the domino effect. I believe this project will be listed as one of the greats in the crypto industry in due time. I feel sorry for the people missing out on this project to be honest.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

Once this project end their ICO and start accepting, i will make sure that i am on the front row to get the slot of being a freelance.
it is great to be that one and at the same time bidding and trading is really a nice to do.
earning while enjoying is the thing in life.

I have the same plans also. I think this will be a great strategy and a good chance to diversify the ways that we can earn money. The best thing is, they can all be found in this project. I honestly cannot ask for more. The freelancing industry has really increased drastically over the years and with this is also the demand for freelancers because employers have seen the advantages of this industry. Now, if all that demand is transferred into the crypto industry which is what this project is aiming for, we can all expect no other ways but up obviously and I sure won't let myself miss another great project like this anymore.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

Yup, the freelancing and the demand for it outside the crypto industry is very huge already. If bidium ever succeeds in being a bridge connecting the crypto world to freelancing, I think that this will be very beneficial for both the crypto and the freelancing industry. This potential can ensure us that a lot of investors will really have confidence to gamble with this project because the odds are obviously in our favor. This will then lead to a very successful ICO which will open a door for more innovation and options for the devs to improve the platform more that will absolutely lead to more success.. I smell profits already.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:09:16 PM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.
I can see that everything will be taking place very soon. Great. Some projects take years for them to implement. Alpha version and beta version of which platform by the way? Trading and exchange? There is a big possibility that their token price will exceed more than the expected price if their project will be launched very soon.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:10:02 AM

Impressed by the team members. WP is very long, need time to study it properly.

You may look at their website and some video on youtube so you have bird's eye view of their project. As far as I can grasp is that they offer very minimal amount of fees for trading and some have no fees for biding, hiring. The price of their ICO is very affordable. you may invest ASAP while the token is low once that it go to exchange it will surely rise because they have a good project and reputation because of their team members.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:11:21 AM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
In addition, how do they will gain their profit if the transaction fee for freelance services are zero? I don't think bidium will benefit much by this services since their website will use to provide an adequate services in freelancing. If it was zero fee transaction then it is just in favor for the clients. Well, I think this is a strategy of this project in order to gain many clients and freelancers.

Your last thought hit it. As with many other existing free online freelancing services, Bidium needs to increase its network reach.

The more users Bidium have, the more chances employers have to find the right freelance worker he needs and the more employers listed in Bidium, the more the opportunity for freelancers to land a job of their expertise.  And remember that as with any service, there is profitable gain in every successful transaction (directly and indirectly).
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:38 AM

Peer to Peer payment service seems to be the most
popular and updated form of payment. Other payment services are also trying to create this type of payment. The Bidium platform offers an effective and simple peer
to peer payment that is fast, free and easy. Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any middleman.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:28:28 AM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

Hey Waichi! There's a lot of free and paid freelance platform out there that could land a freelancer a job locally and in any part in the world.  The concept is nothing really new.

But with the dynamic approach of Bidium (and the versatility of the platform they are developing), we can all perhaps look forward to a more intuitive and productive interface for job searches as many of the freelance hiring sites are crazy to deal with.  Hoping a more streamlined approach from Bidium concerning the freelance hiring.
Bittyful

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
June 2018
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.

Im impressed with their milestones because they commit to follow the roadmap and they are right on track hoping that they will continue to attain their target so that the investors will invest more for it to have more revenue. High hopes for this ICO because gradually they are earning good reputation.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

Did you know that based on the timetable BIDM will be listed on major exchanges this June 2018? They will also launch a Beta version of BIDM exchange on the same month. What does this mean? BIDM will be readily available for trading and exchange with other cryptocurrencies.
As far as I know, the moderator of the telegram said that Bidium will not be listed in major exchanges. I don't see it also in the roadmap of Bidium in their whitepaper.
What I know is that, beta version will release in June 2018. 1 month to go and we can witness how Bidium will works in our community.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:45:12 AM

Millennials now want freedom to work. They do not want now a traditional 8-hour job. They want to work with a good balance between their career and personal lives. People want to work to earn for their daily needs but they also want that they can enjoy life to the fullest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

May 2018
June 2018
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
September 2018
Freelance App launch

I can see that everything will be taking place very soon. Great. Some projects take years for them to implement. Alpha version and beta version of which platform by the way? Trading and exchange? There is a big possibility that their token price will exceed more than the expected price if their project will be launched very soon.
As of now, there is a new exchange that launch. Actually, it was already launched on May 1, 2018 but because of many bugs, the exchange was moved yesterday. I was disappointed because they are could not follow the exact date when they will launch. Yes, I know, there are circumstances that happens in a project and I think future exchange like bidium will prepare this kind of shortage and problems.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Bidium can't achieve the hardcap in just a couple of weeks. Just imagine, the gap of their token sale is just for 5-6 weeks. I don't know what they are thinking but to be honest, bidium has a potential to be failed. The period is too short compared to other project who had more than 11 weeks.
If they can't reach the softcap, there is a possibility that they will extend their ICO. In my opinion, the team knows it already. They will not indicate a specific period if they know that it is delicate. Probably, the team already estimated that 5-6 weeks is enough because their project will be sold out fastly.
Correct, it should be need additional time after the end of the ICO if they did not succeed in their first token sale, but for sure like what you said, their team has a full of confident that their project and token sale will success in a short period of time.

That's right, the token sale will be a successful launch, but first we just need to trust the bidium team for their marketing strategy and we should be positive in reaching the hardcap sale in just a couple of weeks
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

BIDIUM uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for the receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for payment of goods and services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improved manner without requiring any document or possessing a bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: