Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:55:17 AM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!

True, I too can see this and probably by other investors as well. The merging of the great technology of the block chain in this industry and the freelancing industry can only lead to great things for both sides. This will benefit a lot of people out there that are in for the technology and innovation. Heck, I even think that the ones who are only in for the profits and are not freelancers or employers will too have a huge amount of profit over this project. All in all, this project clearly gives a good amount of options for various types of people which I believe is the reason why this project will surely be a success and a sleeping giant.

I feel the same way too. I also like the creativeness of the bidium idea, because it caught the attention of the people and also the investors.
In additional, the bidium is not only an auction but the bidium is also offer a work for a freelancers that are capable with it.

Wow, that's nice! I agree that the bidium is very creative in terms of their idea, obviously it caught the attention of the people,
if this launch will become successful many people will support this project and also many investors will invest in the bidium project.

Yes, it's really innovative for them to add features to a trading site. not to mention it's low transaction fees. plus, their social media accounts are also updated. that's what people are looking for. active companies so investors get updates.

The alpha launch is in live mode btw, you guys might want to check it out the site is so clean and user friendly.. High hopes for bidium  Grin

Bidium offers zero transaction!

No transaction fee for the selling, purchasing, hiring and trading on BIDIUM platforms users.

This is really amazing and the answer for high transaction fees in crypto exchange platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alpha001

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

NOt only it will minimize time but the charges is comparatively low as opposed to existing trading platform. Another advantage of BIDM platform is that they are willing to share 30%-50% of the advertising profit to users of the BIDM platform.

So this is a win-win situation on those buyers and seller on platform where they can get a share from ads. How about the freelancer that will bid on the said item how can they earn?

With the zero transaction fees plus the opportunity to earn a share from advertisement profit, BIDIUM will surely be the ultimate choice for traders of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Bidium will change all the transaction make easy to access in a medium of time management . It will turn to minimize the time or passses to many procedure to make a transaction involving a big charges.

NOt only it will minimize time but the charges is comparatively low as opposed to existing trading platform. Another advantage of BIDM platform is that they are willing to share 30%-50% of the advertising profit to users of the BIDM platform.

So this is a win-win situation on those buyers and seller on platform where they can get a share from ads. How about the freelancer that will bid on the said item how can they earn?

With the zero transaction fees plus the opportunity to earn a share from advertisement profit, BIDIUM will surely be the ultimate choice for traders of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

BIDIUM is a bidding platform and not a regular online shop or marketplace. Hence, the seller is assured to get the highest bid for the items or he is selling thru BIDIUM platform. True enough, the opportunity to earn 30%-50% from advertising profit is very appealing since most platform does not offer this opportunity. The zero transaction fee or minimal cost for traders will surely maximize profit for everyone.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:37 AM

BIDIUM is a bidding platform and not a regular online shop or marketplace. Hence, the seller is assured to get the highest bid for the items or he is selling thru BIDIUM platform. True enough, the opportunity to earn 30%-50% from advertising profit is very appealing since most platform does not offer this opportunity. The zero transaction fee or minimal cost for traders will surely maximize profit for everyone.

Wow, I thought its just a regular trading platform. Did you know that Bidium also offers opportunities for Freelancers? Freelancers will be able to get contracts or can be hired by companies thru the Bidium platform. Freelancers will get paid by the company or persons who hire their professional services. True enough Bidium is like an all in one package that is why it is not surprising that Bidium is reaching its successful ICO soon.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:21:24 AM

Wow, I thought its just a regular trading platform. Did you know that Bidium also offers opportunities for Freelancers? Freelancers will be able to get contracts or can be hired by companies thru the Bidium platform. Freelancers will get paid by the company or persons who hire their professional services. True enough Bidium is like an all in one package that is why it is not surprising that Bidium is reaching its successful ICO soon.

Yes its not a regular trading platform. I would also like to clarify since I was reading some posts here, BIDIUM is a trading or exchange platform for crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium and others that will be bought by putting your highest BID. Get it "BID" for BIDIUM. Amazon and Ebay were only shown as reference on the earning from other BIDDING platforms or marketplace but it does not mean that you can buy regular items like gadgets or furniture at BIDIUM. I hope someone can correct me if I'm wrong.
alpha001

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Yes its not a regular trading platform. I would also like to clarify since I was reading some posts here, BIDIUM is a trading or exchange platform for crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium and others that will be bought by putting your highest BID. Get it "BID" for BIDIUM. Amazon and Ebay were only shown as reference on the earning from other BIDDING platforms or marketplace but it does not mean that you can buy regular items like gadgets or furniture at BIDIUM. I hope someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I actually read the whitepaper and I do think that you are correct. Maybe some did not read the whitepaper fully. Here is the link for the whitepaper https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.  It is under 1.2.1 of the Introduction portion of the whitepaper where it was sighted as reference only.
reme.auditor

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

I actually read the whitepaper and I do think that you are correct. Maybe some did not read the whitepaper fully. Here is the link for the whitepaper https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.  It is under 1.2.1 of the Introduction portion of the whitepaper where it was sighted as reference only.

Ow, so that's how it is. I relied on reading the posts from this forum to get the information and I thought that Bidium is similar to Amazon and ebay. Thanks for posting the link. I'll try to read it more so I can understand what Bidium is really all about. With this being said, Bidium offers the optimum answer in getting the highest profit thru bidding and additional profit in advertisement fees plus the lowered costs or zero transaction fees. There is nothing else you can look for. Well if they are also able to integrate a regular marketplace for items like ebay and amazon it will really be an all in one package.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
They're considered as the top because currently, the services they provide is the most convenient and better compared to others. They do seem to have it all, not just the products, but the services they offer with regards to online auction and online live auction. I think their platform is currently the best platform that bidium can adapt.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
They're considered as the top because currently, the services they provide is the most convenient and better compared to others. They do seem to have it all, not just the products, but the services they offer with regards to online auction and online live auction. I think their platform is currently the best platform that bidium can adapt.
We won't know unless we see but as of now, we can assume based on the services they said they will provide on the platform according to the whitepaper is that it would be decentralized, cheaper faster and safer.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

We won't know unless we see but as of now, we can assume based on the services they said they will provide on the platform according to the whitepaper is that it would be decentralized, cheaper faster and safer.
Not sure about the clutter with regards to the categories or classes available but with regards to the pile up of products not being bid like in eBay, Bidium will provide only a limited time period of 24 hours with regards to bidding a product which they claim will save time.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Not sure about the clutter with regards to the categories or classes available but with regards to the pile up of products not being bid like in eBay, Bidium will provide only a limited time period of 24 hours with regards to bidding a product which they claim will save time.
I read back that part on the whitepaper and they actually claim that the platforms will be "backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users". I'm now wondering how interactive it will be and if it would really be delightful to use it. I agree^^ to see is to believe.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:12 AM

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
I read back that part on the whitepaper and they actually claim that the platforms will be "backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users". I'm now wondering how interactive it will be and if it would really be delightful to use it. I agree^^ to see is to believe.
They obviously should have done market research SPECIFICALLY in the online bidding industry. They should have studied the existing AUCTION platforms because those would be considered as their eBid marketplace platform's competitors. They should have studied those platforms UI as well as their advantages and disadvantages compared to each other. They should have identified specific points to be improved in the online bidding industry since it is their name. That is difficult but that is the field they are planning to compete into.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.

That's right the bidium project wanta to minimize the time allotted to the auction and also to expand the bidding place in which everybody can participate.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

What will be the token that can be exchanged through the Bidium platform? I know that the top cryptocurrency will be there like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other top cryptos. Will they include the newly cryptocurrency token to their platform?
Bidium is bassically a exchange platform that will be a marketplace for freelancers and bidders. The other cryptocurrency that will be on their platform will be announced later by the developers. Maybe after the token sale or the application or exchange site launch.
Bidium stated that they will have BIDM tokens on their platform. This can be used in the marketplace as stated in the whitepaper and offers a lot of benefits in their platform. They also states that other tokens can be used like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:55 PM

This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment. A strong and confident team that can solve any difficulties in combining with the creative idea and a very unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
Yes this project is one of the most promising project and Bidium has zero transaction fee, no transtaction fee for selling, purchasing.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

We won't know unless we see it now, It regards to the categories or classes available not being bid like eBay, the services they provide ia better compare to eBay and amazon.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
Well, that why there are many projects that offer a good platform for us, Bidium offers a freelancers to be part of blockchain technologies to use their exchange and they offer a lot of benefits because bidium know how many people choose to be a freelancers because even a fresh gratuade or having a masteral degree choose to be a freelancers where they know that this will gave them a better future.
Also freelancing can also make use of a wide variety of skills. With this freelancers can hone their skills especially fresh grads. It also lets freelancers do the jobs that they want and jobs that they are really good at. This is not only for freelancers benefits also for the employers because they can hire skilled people that like what they are doing and get good results.

Freelancing has alot of advantages.

It lets you manage your own time, and convenience from everyday going to work and going home alone in our country itself is very tiring and could consume 4-5hrs a day. So freelancing is really a great option.. plus you sit infront of the computer for hours, why not study how to trade? That's where bidium comes in. I hope alot of fresh graduates discover this site and help them grow and make profit.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

The major benefit to the sellers is they will get 50% Ad profit shares, regardless of whether their products are sold or not and if their products are sold, even buyers also will get 30% Ad profit shares if product sold. Sellers have the opportunity of selling multiple quantitiesof the same product on different slots.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:02:10 PM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
As I was observe in the native token of bidium, well I think it will increase as soon as possible after the ICO sale because of the benefits that the bidium offer to the investors. They will gave all the positive side of having the bidm token and using bidm wallet.

I think it will be an advantage to us who uses cryptocurrency because we have the knowledge how to use and got a token like that,
and it will help to us in the near future because we are advanced enough in using cryptocurrency.

Well, even though this project is actually really great, I think that like many other projects out there that have finished their ICOs, prices will decrease a bit but that isn't something we should really be worried about since it will surely bounce back up again and even higher considering how great this project is. So, I suggest to hodl.

Well, as of now many are trending when it comes in online transaction,
thats why the cryptocurrency is now gaining attention because it can be use as a mode of payment on our services. Like in bidium, this one is use to bid a product from the bidium.
Giratina

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I think you need to read the whitepaper of Bidium in order for your confusion to be cleared. Bidium is a bidding marketplace for hiring freelance. It is bidding in a sense that the freelancer will sell their product and services through an auction. Simple platform but it really helps a lot for the clients to find a better work and outcomes that they want to be.
You can also read the whitepaper so you can understand more about the bidium. Bidium is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which combines power of advance auction with freelance hiring on top of blockchain technology. A bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers who are looking to hire a freelancers the exchange accepts bidm, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, and other coin. A short explanation about bidium, but hopefully will help you.

Yes, they are correct. You already watched the video in youtube about the bidium, but for more information and to gain more knowledge you shoud read the white paper to make your self clear  and you understand it better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: