Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.
You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

Blockchain technology is not just for the project that exist in cryptocurrency, it can be used by different private companies which in fact, it was already started. Blockchain can keep the records safely, it is more secure and immutable. This innovation gives everyone an assurance that they are safe from the attackers. Well, this is why we are safe because trustlogics used hyperledger where we can store our datas and information.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Not just they are commited but they are technically knowledgeable about how does blockchain technology works. I saw the medium and I can say that it was well-explained. TrustLogics is one of the company that adapts blockchain technology, it is good in our part since we all know that blockchain technology plays a vital role in decentralization and transparency.

Andycalum

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.

Hypotheically speaking, having won the government's support, TrustLogics can be more secured as an organization and it
will maximize their potential in terms of security and data gathering. In that way, people will be more assured of the
data that they will see and obtain through TrustLogics.
Khayem

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.

I think Trustlogics will be doing that. As we can see they are now making a pilot testing for the project. They also signed several Memorandum of Understanding with few countries. Once the pilot testing is successful, I believe they will form partnership with more countries. Local jobs and local employment are priority of governments. There are also laws which Trustlogics need to comply, as such  there may be a need for Trustlogics to establish a local office for them to be able to operate on specific countries. Well, that is what I think.

TrustLogics is off to a good start. Progressing in this pace will almost guarantee the success of TrustLogics. Obtaining
paternership all around the world, establishing offices in them, being invovled with the economic crisis are the things
that will most likely eventually lead TrustLogics to its' limelight.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Both of you have a point, and its only the same i guess... Whether a symbol or a trust from validator is all important for jobseeker, and the most important thing here is jobseeker find a right job using trustlogics platform...

Why? isn't using Trustlogics is not an assurance for the job seekers to have a good job? As far as I know those job seekers who will have a

request for a JOB will approve by the validators then once they're request be approve it will automatically goes into record on blockchain, Correct

me if I am wrong with it.
You are right about that, as we all know that the trustlogics is the one who will validate the personal data of every jobseekers that will upload a files, they will look for a perfect job for the applicant, and the applicant will decide whether they take it or leave it.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

Why many fresh college grads don't get hired?
they have some sort of minimum standard in our industry.
 Not having met that is proof that the students don’t meet that standard. they not immediately get hired because of the deficiencies in these soft competencies.

In applying for a job you'll be willing to invest your precious time, energy and focus to your interviewer, you’ll need to truly understand exactly why hard work matters.
You learn to persevere, to find ways to appreciate all you have but still aim higher,
to be patient, to take action instead of waiting for things to happen
to stop blaming and take responsibility for anything you have or don’t have in your life instead.

Trust logics lessens that hassle environment when applying for a certain job, the willingness of the job seeker to have a work in a simplest way and the availability of this platform can help them to register and have their data in the company their desired to apply without any hassle, online hiring and interview is really a thing in our world today.

You are definitely correct. Trustlogics was designed to make it possible for you to apply to a certain job while being in the comforts of your home. Money, time and effort was not wasted. And there is a greater possibility that you will get the job you really wanted. This way, the jobseeker will be a efficient and productive employee.

Indeed this is such a great benefit for all the job seekers that would be using the platform of the trustlogics. And not only that they can be at the conforts of their homes gaining decent incomes but they would also be given choices whether they want to accept jobs that would require them to travel and stay at a place near their jobs. But this time, they are already coming for a job and not traveling for uncertainties.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

Well, this is depends on the people if they want to apply online, no limitation, anyone can apply and send a data to this project, as long as they are physically fit on the job that they want to apply for.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

If you guys still haven't read this, go ahead and do so. This article is damn amazing and explains the benefits of this project in an easy and understandable way. I like how it gets to smooth sailing after getting verified. I believe that there will be millions of users in just a few months of this platform going online.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Well, this is depends on the people if they want to apply online, no limitation, anyone can apply and send a data to this project, as long as they are physically fit on the job that they want to apply for.

That's Right, but some other people need not want to be hassle in terms of searching of jobs, so that this project will help a lot of people to find a job for them in that the jobseekers will less the hassle for finding a job.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the article. Was a great read. I really love the part where people cannot take advantage of the biased hiring processes anymore because of the ways of hiring that the the trustlogics has planned to implement in their platform. The hiring process would basically be just showing the important datas of the applicants to the employers. Like experiences and other important traits or achievements that an applicant has.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
Here is the link by the way. https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!

Hi, its really helpful that you shared the link to the whitepaper. I was wondering why he said that Trustlogics is an Agency. Thanks to reading the whitepaper I can see that it is not. I also read the posts here in this forum and it seems that Trustlogics did receive an award right? I think you will not be able to receive an award if you are not a good company. Anyway, I hope to learn more about Trustlogics.
That`s right and there doing their best in order to help our economy because of having unemployment which is what this project aiming for and to give them opportunity to have a better job which is really suited for them through the ways of their project system. You would be able to learn more about this project, and I think you`ll get interested too.

Yeah, I agreed and that's what I like to their team, where all of them are well coordinated in terms of giving an update to their community as

well here. and its a good news for the jobless people were with Trustlogics there is chances for them to have a job/work.

It is nice to see that this project have a Good feedback to others, because there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics. hopefully this project will succeed on their projects.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

Wow.. such a great article. I think that posting such articles will be a great strategy to get interests from people and to get to explain the goals and the visions of the platform together with the benefits it offers to its users, supporters and contributors. People getting to read the article gets the chance to know more about the project which is a good thing because when they read it, they will certainly love it and word will spread about this great project.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Trust Logics encourages secure online transactions which is one of its biggest benefits.
Basically, being a distributed and decentralized ledger that keeps a close eye on all the transaction records,
it doesn’t let the record to be altered by anyone. This enhances the security.

In addition to this, participants and the business owners can always make sure of loss cost at the end.

One thing that can always be assured with blockchain is every block or unit can be transferred

only once which simply eliminates the double spending problem.

They’re building “Trust” in the community by giving up the best security and privacy pattern as they can,
that’s why I’m pretty amazed and impressed on this project team because they giving the best service that every costumer rather user of the project needs and wants.
I’m into this project team, your are the best guys.
Arceusz

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
Your right, hoping that all countries who offer about this project will all welcome and accept it because when they know everything about this project, for sure they will love it and give some try. They will not problem about finding a job especially those people who are choose to apply online than undergo to the agency.
you some point lionjuvs08,despite some person are affraid to apply at online transaction but in reality since we live in digital age any self-respecting employer will be happy to receive your application via the latest resume submission their app,and base on trustlogics  white paper will have also 50K successfully registered users from milestone through at android and iOS mobile phone application.

Good quality of hiring is almost enough but ensuring the privacy and security of the project is too much.
Very proud on this Team because they giving all of our request and want just to change the system of hiring and making us on ease while finding a job that we want. Job well don TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.

of how people view them.

absolutely you'll right the key of achievement of trustlogics are able to build trust to their investor particular  to have a good relastionship partnership to their project ,so that I can see the brighter future of the new generation that will not suffered again when job hunting.

I’m amazed on this Team actually. They making up and working hard on this project just to help us to get employed.
Real heroes of the world. Great news, partnership on Authbridge will make the best way to check the background of the user or the employee, Working on the “Honest vs. Dishonest Employee”. Double thumbs on this TrustLogics Team.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Hello Everyone,

Blockchain Technology really works in wonders. It really helped different industries to be more efficient and more productive. The security it offers was top-of-the-line and has a lot of potential in many sectors of the business industry. CRM, HRM, and ERP are just a few of the main software that has great potential to have better and seamless workflow.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Hello Everyone,

Blockchain Technology really works in wonders. It really helped different industries to be more efficient and more productive. The security it offers was top-of-the-line and has a lot of potential in many sectors of the business industry. CRM, HRM, and ERP are just a few of the main software that has great potential to have better and seamless workflow.

I agree. I think this is the reason why Trustlogics chose Blockchain technology because of its features and advantages. Blockchain Technology has limitless possibilities to improve the platform and very flexible to be combined with other technologies to make a better result. Hiring Industry is really moving to the next level and we expect Trustlogics project is also on its way to the top.
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

its not easy to decide invest or no to an ico project,
many of them reach hardcap but not give their promisses  Huh
guy you should keep straigt with roadmap

You may have a point on your statement dude, and its true that investing in any ico project is not an easy things all good vision and mission they

have could always be found int their whitepaper, then in the end its not fulfilling where most of the community investors got frustrated and

disappointing too.  So, the better way is be careful on choosing it. I guess Trustlogics won't be the same as other ico did here, though their aim

was really have a good idea.
that's why I trust also to trustlogics to make it fair and equally to their investor,so that this project will continue to grow and progress,despite will have other system out there?

It frustrating when you invest on ico and they reached their hardcap and fully begins their application then suddenly they plan to get out with the funds collected on ICO. I wish trustlogics will continue to exist and function unlike other ico thats scamming investors and running with the money they collected from ico.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: