Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.
Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.
having partnerships has its advantages like your business is easy to establish and start-up costs are low, but having partners in a company has its disadvantages,one disadvantage is the liability of the partners for the debts of the business is unlimited.but a for trustlogics everything will be smooth also the team of trustlogics are very active in terms of updates for their supporters and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

imagine if companies would adapt trustlogics platform to their hiring system.it would be more efficient and they will be sure that the person that they are hiring is reliable thanks to trustlogics smart verification system.
and if companies do adapt trustlogics it would cost them less nad will speed up their hiring process.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.

Yes it is true because trustlogic has the potential to make it very helpful to hire job seekers, so its idea is to help companies and locations to maintain the relationship of job seekers to the next. partner to further expand the idea of a trustlogic.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.

I think its already evident that Trustlogics is a great project receiving an award and high ICO rating. They actually made a Memorandum of Understanding with different countries. If you think about it there is no turning back for Trustlogics. Only success awaits them and investors do have a chance to be part of that success by investing and participating in Trustlogics ICO.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
caidic8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:19:49 AM

So excited to see the model implementation of Peer to Peer Hiring, although based on the road map it will be some time in May 2019. All their brilliant ideas together with their great developers, can't wait to see how thing will materialize. For sure, they'll be beneficial to many people.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.
Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.

Who would have say that this project will not materialize? There were lots of ICO that didn't materialize, but by performing research and study, Trustlogics would be the next development upon its launching.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

The main objectives of the system is to facilitate data access, data attestation and peer-to peer hiring. I've never seen a project like this before actually, only this time with Trustlogics services they've showed what they can give for the solution to lessen the average percentage numbers of unemployed people in the entire world. Hoping and wishing that in the near future Trustlogics can contribute a big things in each government of the nations as well.
There is a project that I also supported 6 months before. This project was all about peer to peer job also for those who are degree holders only. But until now, the project did not meet the success. I hope that trustlogics will not be the same with that failed project. Anyway, trustlogics have many rewards and updates, so it is impossible for this promising project to succeed.
I think you have typed it wrong when you said that it is impossible. This project has great potential. The team was so active and they meet everything on their roadmaps. It was also widely accepted to their pilot countries. The reward system is a great idea because it will surely encourage everyone to make their job better. I will continue supporting Trustlogics and make all its benefits will be experienced by my countrymen.
Typographical error, I think he mistyped. What he mean is that, trustlogics is possible to success because unlike what I saw to other project, trustlogics is really different. They give all the needs of the jobseekers, securing the data and makes the hiring industry more efficient and for all. This might become the advantage of this project than other because they help the community as well as the individual to become successful and develop their own status of living.
That`s right Trust logic has adopted a hybrid approach to its block chain solution in which all the essence in a private block chain will store and retrieve data. The advantages of this project is they want to give opportunity to the job seekers which don`t have a decent job and a company in which also need an employee that is really trusted and all the users can get benefits of using their system.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:10:17 AM

The main objectives of the system is to facilitate data access, data attestation and peer-to peer hiring. I've never seen a project like this before actually, only this time with Trustlogics services they've showed what they can give for the solution to lessen the average percentage numbers of unemployed people in the entire world. Hoping and wishing that in the near future Trustlogics can contribute a big things in each government of the nations as well.
There is a project that I also supported 6 months before. This project was all about peer to peer job also for those who are degree holders only. But until now, the project did not meet the success. I hope that trustlogics will not be the same with that failed project. Anyway, trustlogics have many rewards and updates, so it is impossible for this promising project to succeed.
I think you have typed it wrong when you said that it is impossible. This project has great potential. The team was so active and they meet everything on their roadmaps. It was also widely accepted to their pilot countries. The reward system is a great idea because it will surely encourage everyone to make their job better. I will continue supporting Trustlogics and make all its benefits will be experienced by my countrymen.
Typographical error, I think he mistyped. What he mean is that, trustlogics is possible to success because unlike what I saw to other project, trustlogics is really different. They give all the needs of the jobseekers, securing the data and makes the hiring industry more efficient and for all. This might become the advantage of this project than other because they help the community as well as the individual to become successful and develop their own status of living.
That`s right Trust logic has adopted a hybrid approach to its block chain solution in which all the essence in a private block chain will store and retrieve data. The advantages of this project is they want to give opportunity to the job seekers which don`t have a decent job and a company in which also need an employee that is really trusted and all the users can get benefits of using their system.
Well, Trustlogic will definitely not meet a similar result to that project you previously supported. As a matter of fact, Trustlogics is already doing a 12 month pilot testing and made partnership with several validators and signed MOU with different governments. This indicate a certain degree of success with this project even with its ICO still on going.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:56:37 AM

Trust logics Blockchain could be used to provide verifiable information on a candidate’s educational
history and qualifications that would reduce the risk of fraud while eliminating the need for applicants
to provide official transcripts.

tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

The team is really amazing! they are getting rewards and awards even they are not done with their ICO.
people seeing the project part of our future that will make job-seekers life easy and comfortable.
discrimination and problems with applying jobs will be solve.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...
Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

The longest problem of our economy has a solution right now! Unemployment that stops individual to become successful and forces other people to commit crimes. If unemployment decreases, poverty and crimes will also decrease. People reacts depend upon their needs and we all know that crimes happen because poor people wants to survive.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:52:19 PM

The longest problem of our economy has a solution right now! Unemployment that stops individual to become successful and forces other people to commit crimes. If unemployment decreases, poverty and crimes will also decrease. People reacts depend upon their needs and we all know that crimes happen because poor people wants to survive.
I can say that this situation is like a butterfly effect. When unemployment rate goes down, assumes that crimes happen in our society goes slow also. The small problem that trustlogics will solve (employment) gives a big change in our economy. This change matters a lot because poverty rate will decrease when all people will be given an opportunity to work.

meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:59:04 PM

Correct and i guess if anybody have doubts with trustlogics, simply don't use this platform... For me i don't see a reason why validator are not worthy of anybody's data, because trustlogics will not able to get an unworthy validator and i think this is the reason why they put trust in their name...
In Trust Logics, a drastic transformation of the way we recruit and hire would require significant changes in
the way they run that function. Legal and regulatory advancements would be needed to protect employees’
privacy while still making the service useful for business.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:01:36 PM

Correct, and they are the one who only validate the jobseekers data as what have you mention, i think the validators will have a ratings depends on the TrustLogics team who are the one that give the rank of the validators.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

As what I can see, there are truly a lot of people that are interested in the concept of this project and might probably the reason also as to why there are a lot of people discussing in this thread about this project. But just out of curiosity,  I wonder how much from all these people would really wanna be using the services of this project? And how much would only want to contribute? Lastly, how many are just trolling or joing in the discussions just for the heck of it? Not a serious question but just makes me wonder.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:30:07 PM

The project has a great strategy, and the team also has a very creative initiative, able to build partnerships with many pendkung, and make a variety of agreements or agreements with parties that can provide a smooth future, this project attracts investors to join rewarding $ 50,000 out of bounty with softcap of $ 2 million and still crowdsale skitar in september giving plenty of space for team and developer with strategy hopefully later hardcap $ 16 million can be seamlessly achieved and project can be successful.

Its really nice to know for trustlogics  are able to crowdsale in softcap,and I just  want  believe to trustlogics that hardcap will also achieve soon,and many potenial investor
will have seen the progress on this project regarding to their achievement that will recieve last month as the sign of progessive project.

234,973,535 is their token for sale. 427,224,610 is their total supply. Almost half a way and trustlogics ICO will completely done! They are closely to hardcap and there are long time for the investors to collect TLT tokens. But as of now, there is nothing to worry in pre-sale investors because they already hit the softcap.
I hope that if they reach the hardcap bounty allocation will add up also. It is good if they will give some additional rewards to the hunters. Yet, I know that it is impossible to happen but I think TLT team has a good heart. If they will make give additional rewards. Bounty hunters will surely move to bounty campaigns of trustlogics. Remember, marketing starts with a great promotion and it is upon to the hunters also.
Hope only that this project will run through well and smooth, because it is not only the partnership and soft or hard caps but the also in the system. What if the project is used my the whole world isn't that affect the project and platform? Although I trust this project let us be practical in all ways.

I’m not into the soft and hard cap or any financial matter of this project actually, I’m looking forward on the people this project will help through.
This project was a big breakthrough on the hiring and job seeking system around the world. Thumbs up on this Team and Developers.
That have make a sense, looking forward on the good result of this project that we all know this was very interesting and many job seekers are able to try this after they see the result of this project in the application industry.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: