Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22104 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
Well i guess so, with many job's platform online that only focus to give applicants a job and not sure if they are suitable for that position and take for granted the recruiter's really needed... As a result many employees are not able to cope up with their designated  position reasons for them to leave and resign from their jobs...
That is right, some online application is not really focus or checking about the files of the jobseekers well this will affect the applicant to make some job seekers even they are not qualified is added to the list of the validators that some work that for belong for those who are qualified, sometimes being stolen in a wrong validation. I'm sure that TrustLogics is different from the others.
Trust logics will help recruiter and jobseeker at the same time, there's focus is not only for one community but for both... And they also have peer user that can help jobseeker and recuiter to by recommend someone for the job...
Hey man! Trustlogics will not just be beneficial to both jobseekers and recruiters or employers but also to their partnered validators. Imagine through Trustlogics validators will be having clients profiles to be verified.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Of course i believe that also. Here in my place, even the retirees can still apply for another job. Some old people retire from their regular job, get a monthly pension and then they are bored by being a pensioner so they apply for a more easier job and guess what, they are always hired.   
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.
Of course i believe that also. Here in my place, even the retirees can still apply for another job. Some old people retire from their regular job, get a monthly pension and then they are bored by being a pensioner so they apply for a more easier job and guess what, they are always hired.   
Wow! I wish my country is also the same with the country you mentioned jjireh. Sad but discrimination in our country is too much. They imposed this age limit and the more experienced ones, the more knowledgeable and the more skilled are those who are more advanced in years. So i think recruitment agencies and employers are just stupid for imposing this age limit rule. They are losing the best employees because of this,

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

You really better keep an eye on this project.  They are already doing a lot of progress.  They already have done MoU with government of Suriname, Guinea and will soon start the 12 month pilot run in Curacao. TrustLogics is quite busy, promoting their project.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Exactly, I also thought that the number of jobs available in their platform, Is it limited? or are they planning to expand? did they have some partnership companies to support the details in their platform? I mean the jobs that is offered by legit companies, Is it safe to apply on them? Most of the job seekers are known this system , they are aware of the process especially those are hired by some huge companies and have experienced the application process.
Actually they will not be focused in hiring or recruitment but as they have mentioned they are a blockchain based database for personal and professional profiles/portfolio of users will will be ready to be shared in public by users. There will still be jobs posted by employers which will make applicants notified by the platform about the said job hiring.
You are right there chikitita2004, TrustLogics will just be a platform where jobseekers files in their datas and recruiters to find possible employees, but hey are not into hiring nor recruitment.  TrustLogics was created to help the recruitment industry to  help recruiters systematically find the best and suitable employee and to help jobseekers to have a secured datas.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:04 PM

Huh

You really better keep an eye on this project.  They are already doing a lot of progress.  They already have done MoU with government of Suriname, Guinea and will soon start the 12 month pilot run in Curacao. TrustLogics is quite busy, promoting their project.

I’ve noticed that the countries they are partnering with are not that from big and popular countries. On my opinion, it is good to start in those countries, to be able to help not just in recruitment industries but the whole economy as well because of fast and accurate hiring system and therefore helps in unemployment problems.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:51:53 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

I am positive that TrustLogics will definitely succeed.  All their efforts will pay offf.  Aside from the fact that it will really help companies and so with economy and most especially which everyone here loves is it will help to boost Cryptocurrency.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
Well i guess so, with many job's platform online that only focus to give applicants a job and not sure if they are suitable for that position and take for granted the recruiter's really needed... As a result many employees are not able to cope up with their designated  position reasons for them to leave and resign from their jobs...
That is right, some online application is not really focus or checking about the files of the jobseekers well this will affect the applicant to make some job seekers even they are not qualified is added to the list of the validators that some work that for belong for those who are qualified, sometimes being stolen in a wrong validation. I'm sure that TrustLogics is different from the others.

it's true that there are a lot of outsourcing projects and the platform is also a platform but the different systems I see because of trustlogic are so different from all the good ones so many people are looking at trustlogic because of their project holders.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

i like how the team sees the problems recruiters are having, and its nice to see that they are making solutions to solve that problem. trustlogic is the future of the recruitment industry, plus the fact that all the information of job seekers are stored and very secured.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yah right actually, in my current university we are 500+ engineers maybe it would be so difficult to have a job if you have so many compositors. In  one university only how about the others, right? But knowing this kind of project was existing is an asset for them who doesn't know this project and used to apply job fairs, lol.

500 students in just 1 school!
a lucky of a hundred percen will graduate every year and a 50% that is common to graduate.
once done and took exam those 50% will be cut down.
then after those cutting down we dont know what will happen next.
will we have a job on our field? well no worries now!
the new project is here
in fact it's just a situation where no one guides this project but I did everything to learn to understand and understand this project so I can part my part as one of the project and as a college graduate student one it is our goal to seek employment for the family and the future.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

im amaze to find out that trustlogic is neither a job portal nor a regular recruiting solution, but its connecting alot of dots and filling the gaps in the recruitment industry. trustlogic is a cutting edge platform that makes it easy fot recruiters or job seekers to creat a profile a share with their own secured network.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Seems very absorbing!
The spotless project,  good approach.good luck guys.
It's incredibly good that there will be a platform like Trustlogics that can help solve problems such as unemployment, and also speed up the hiring process with the help of trusted data!
i agree,very incredible and promising project that worth to invest in. trustlogic will solve the current unemployment issue our economy is facing now. it will help job seekers in hunting for jobs and applying to one become more easier.
yes I agree with what you say and I'm also grateful that truslogic has their system to help a jobless and solve the current unemployment issue our economies facing now and to job seekers applying that easy to learn less in the workplace .
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:41 PM

i like how the team sees the problems recruiters are having, and its nice to see that they are making solutions to solve that problem. trustlogic is the future of the recruitment industry, plus the fact that all the information of job seekers are stored and very secured.
i agree, trustlogic is a platform that has many uses that we can bring to the real world. with the help of trustlogic recruiters will now be able to stablish their own secured network of job seekers. all of the information shared by recruiters and job seekers will be stored by their own secured network.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.
the project bears an incredible pole for people searching for a robot, I'm very happy for the team and for their reward, I hope in the future they will not let you down

the commercial of the trust logic project platform is very interesting the commercial that the trust logic has been made gave us or gave the person who is watching the information
that they need to know. And that is a good thing in the trust logic project platform
Well, aside from that when jobseekers want to know more about the TrustLogics they will do some research regarding this and besides this project is also very interesting when they know that this is safe and secured for their data when they give it some try.
the trustlogic must really research, identify, check carefully to get an idea, they need to have a back ground check or study well on a project. And if any problems arrive they can definitely handle it and resolve it. they learned and analyzed the trustlogic well and knew they were safe and secure the data.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

i agree, trustlogic is a platform that has many uses that we can bring to the real world. with the help of trustlogic recruiters will now be able to stablish their own secured network of job seekers. all of the information shared by recruiters and job seekers will be stored by their own secured network.
i agree with you guys and to add to your statements, trustlogics network helps the users invite other people using a unique alphanumeric tl.
trustlogic really can secure all the profile information of its users.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

The trust logic's platform is to change the traditional way of hiring the applicants from face to face form of interview to the modern way in which the applicants or the job seekers will create a profile that they will send to the recruiters and vice versa.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.
the project bears an incredible pole for people searching for a robot, I'm very happy for the team and for their reward, I hope in the future they will not let you down

the commercial of the trust logic project platform is very interesting the commercial that the trust logic has been made gave us or gave the person who is watching the information
that they need to know. And that is a good thing in the trust logic project platform
Well, aside from that when jobseekers want to know more about the TrustLogics they will do some research regarding this and besides this project is also very interesting when they know that this is safe and secured for their data when they give it some try.
the trustlogic must really research, identify, check carefully to get an idea, they need to have a back ground check or study well on a project. And if any problems arrive they can definitely handle it and resolve it. they learned and analyzed the trustlogic well and knew they were safe and secure the data.
Plus there will be an Artificial Intelligence helping recruiters to match the best profile for the job among the millions of user that will be using Trustlogics platform in the future. I am sure that if Trustlogics is not properly designed, people will be having problem with security and getting best results. Luckily, Trustlogics thought of everything well. I think they even have a Patent pending approval for their process. Such a great job for Trustlogics team.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/
But it seems like the students will become more elated to this project. That's why I think even I am a student right now, I will put some investments with trustlogics. This project is needed by students because the future of the graduates depend upon their work. And trustlogics will help every students who don't just want to become a great settler in their house.
It is good to see how TrustLogics look for a partnership. They did not just find a partnership but they look for the one that they will benefit with each other. There is a complimentary between AIESEC and trustlogics because they need the help of both just to succeed their platform.
Trustlogics amazes me as they continuously show the great potential of their platform.It transcends beyond employment, work hunting.Even students could already benefit  from this. Trustlogics is really doing well with its expansive usefulness.

That is great. Well most new graduates are finding it difficult to land a job. With a lot of competition coming from old graduates and older people, new graduates are usually hired because the cost is cheaper for the companies and it is their chance to train new blood as well. With Trustlogics, I am sure they can help  this students to find a good job that will help them reach their goal in life. Good luck to both Trustlogics and AIESEC.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

Can you add up some small time games for us to get some bit of token? Personally I don't really know how were the employee will get the token to pay up the validations and others. In some cases if it will be sold to a hard cash it maybe a hard time for you to get an user. Maybe a small time gaming may help to advertise and entertain the users while finding their job. Just a suggestion, lol.

I don't think that Trustlogics will need to add games in their platform. I am sure that the system that Trustlogics do will be able to generate income to them. Validating user information for companies will need them to pay Trustlogics. I think its better for them to stick being a job site platform. Direct answer for getting tokens is to buy it with cash. I think they will also be providing token for tasks and referrals.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:40 PM

Can you add up some small time games for us to get some bit of token? Personally I don't really know how were the employee will get the token to pay up the validations and others. In some cases if it will be sold to a hard cash it maybe a hard time for you to get an user. Maybe a small time gaming may help to advertise and entertain the users while finding their job. Just a suggestion, lol.

I don't think that Trustlogics will need to add games in their platform. I am sure that the system that Trustlogics do will be able to generate income to them. Validating user information for companies will need them to pay Trustlogics. I think its better for them to stick being a job site platform. Direct answer for getting tokens is to buy it with cash. I think they will also be providing token for tasks and referrals.

I totally agree with j.kelvin. Trustlogics should maintain their professional approach to the job hiring industry. What JJelly is saying on the other hand is to give users opportunity to earn tokens to be spent in Trustlogics. I am sure, Trustlogics will be able to come up with good approach in helping user get their tokens. For companies, well they will need to buy it so they can request for verification of applicant information as well as to advertise their job requirement I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: