Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
kurikong69

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

I think this will also go with a company and partnership.
they have one like this.

Authbridge is the one they have right now.
As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for
they must present themselves in TrustLogics with accuracy.

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
Yes it is true that batch2016 is because the trustlogic is one of the foremost to help job seekers and it is really tested because of its good idea and platform so it's no wonder that it will continue to grow in the future because of the projects it holds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

May I know if the Validators are individual or a should it be a company to a country? I am considering to be one in my own country to be able to help the hiring industry to be very reliable and free from any dishonest applicants that fake their employment credentials and work experience.

they have one like this.

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
This is nice idea, You have a point on that because the validators is the one who need to make a smooth and reliable in terms of validating the personal data that being sent by the job seekers. The company wants a better employee but the employee wants also a better employer too.
TrustLogics isn't just emphasizing on the jobseekers or employers. It emphasizes on every side. It is a platform used for
the convenience, in order for the people to focus more on working out themselves in order to further elevate their level for

yes that's true because I can say that trustlogic has a good platform to help job seekers and it continues to be used to provide a different level of life to train oneself. But with trustlogic it has been shared with jobseekers and employers.

Trustlogics is already proven and tested were it has been an answered to all job seekers in the entire world. Using their platform, even the disabled

people are able to avail the program of trustlogics have to gain something. This is a great tools  to anyone in the world actually.

I don't know about proven and tested because it is obviously just starting out but I get what you are trying to say. And like you, I too along with many others really do believe in this project and see the big potential it has to succeed in changing this world for the better with the concept that the trustlogics project is pushing. It will surely help a lot specially in mass adoption which we all can bemefit from plus all the features that their platform has.
Yes it is true that batch2016 is because the trustlogic is one of the foremost to help job seekers and it is really tested because of its good idea and platform so it's no wonder that it will continue to grow in the future because of the projects it holds.

Trustlogics is doing its 12 month pilot run and we can see after that if Trustlogics is really successful. I believe there will be no problem with Trustlogics since it aims to provide Trusted professional data and make the hiring process faster. I was able to register previously on Trustlogics platform. I think you can try it out too.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:53:05 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
I well trust also to trustlogics system that this kind of problem doubful,fearful about negative feeling if validators are also valid  came from trustlogics ,due to I  should really think that this case will already fix before you have to ask the question to trustlogics platform.

Well, the direct approach for this is that it will be indicated on your profile. Once a user profile is Authenticated by the Validators, they can digitally stamp it with Trustlogics Certified. Validation will be based on documents and record particularly on your educational background, if you submitted a copy of your diploma or TOR, or even just put your course and school on the platform. this can be verified from your school. Other details can be checked like if you have a criminal record or your past employment.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:07:13 AM

they have one like this.

Trustlogics is doing its 12 month pilot run and we can see after that if Trustlogics is really successful. I believe there will be no problem with Trustlogics since it aims to provide Trusted professional data and make the hiring process faster. I was able to register previously on Trustlogics platform. I think you can try it out too.
I would figure it out and try it too, as long as this project will run successfully and all users can get benefits of using their system then I believe that there is no problem regarding about making the hiring process becomes faster and reliable to the users of Trust Logic.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:55 AM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?
I well trust also to trustlogics system that this kind of problem doubful,fearful about negative feeling if validators are also valid  came from trustlogics ,due to I  should really think that this case will already fix before you have to ask the question to trustlogics platform.

Well, the direct approach for this is that it will be indicated on your profile. Once a user profile is Authenticated by the Validators, they can digitally stamp it with Trustlogics Certified. Validation will be based on documents and record particularly on your educational background, if you submitted a copy of your diploma or TOR, or even just put your course and school on the platform. this can be verified from your school. Other details can be checked like if you have a criminal record or your past employment.
That`s right and if the job seeker wants to be approved and verified in the system of Trust logic they should probably submit their true documents which validators in Trust logic as what you have said they will put digital stamp as Certified and being authenticated by the system of Trust Logic, unless if they don`t want to make the process longer then make sure the files are not fake or being plagiarism.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

What if I'm out of token finding a job, where can I bought some of the token? In some instances some of the Employees or Jobseekers was so picky in a job. How about that if they were out of tokens? Is TrustLogics will give them free token but in a limited time or what?
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:34:25 AM

This project was too crazy in terms of security and privacy matters. You guys was so damn good on this but think also on how a particular user get their own token to use this project. Is there any simple games? At least they were entertained while finding there job.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

This is one of the reason why i admire the project and the team of TRUSTLOGIC!!!
Their vision and mission for the world and its people.

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months?
Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.

https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

This is one of the reason why i admire the project and the team of TRUSTLOGIC!!!
Their vision and mission for the world and its people.

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months?
Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.

https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/

Did you know that on an average, recruiters take 42 days to fill a new position?
TrustLogics aims to reduce this time period with verified profiles, that simplifies hiring process.

This is their statement on their update last July 9, 2018...
the team will work hard for the people to reduce unemployment and vacant jobs in the community.
the project will make the world of employment be better.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:53:25 AM

Did you know that almost 33% of job openings remain vacant for more than 3 months? Using the power of peer-to-peer hiring system, TrustLogics aims to close vacant positions faster.
Read Our WhitePaper Here- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

For Instant Help Join Us On Telegram - https://t.me/trustlogics
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:05:47 AM

they have one like this.

Such a drastic transformation of the way we recruit and hire would require significant changes in
the way we run that function. In Trust Logics their legal and regulatory advancements would be needed
to protect employees privacy while still making the service useful for business.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

they have one like this.

Such a drastic transformation of the way we recruit and hire would require significant changes in
the way we run that function. In Trust Logics their legal and regulatory advancements would be needed
to protect employees privacy while still making the service useful for business.

What is important is gaining a solid understanding of emerging
technology and staying up to speed on the ramifications for business to ensure that when change comes,
you’re ready to embrace it.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel the project will be successful!

It is nice to know that the trustlogics have a Great platform and this platform have the most impressive system that is really amaze me because it will help a lot of people in every nation, hope to see that this project will be successful in the future.
yes it is, and hopefully it will really be administered soon and without further problems hopefully it will succeed and continue to bloom even more. this is really a great opportunity to those who seek jobs online and has a problem regarding jobhirings and any other stuffs related to employment.
Definetly will help thousands or even millions of of jobless people that seeks good things online/virtually or physically. Because if you actually think about it, it doesn't only create one opportunity but you can use this one in various kinds of aspects that are related to job. Aside from faster and less hassle kind of employment, it doesn't actually limits the kind of job a certain person can do as long as he can handle it freely and still has time for himself.

Exactly, as long as they have the token of Trustlogics for sure there is a chances for the jobless people to be given by a job thru Trustlogics

project. Their platform was seems really good and a big advantage too to anyone who will avail their service.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:20:56 AM

Better Ratings Lead To Better Earning
Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.
To Read Full Article Click Here.
Kindly Like Us On FACEBOOK Also For Instant Updates.

Had a great read. Nice article, you guys surely have good writers there in your team. I like the constructiveness and the easiness of the article to read. Simple, but at the se time, expresses the thoughts well and the greatness of the trustlogics platform. I  very confident that whem more people gets to read articles like this from you guys, more of them will be convinced to contribute and support this great project.

Nowadays, as I observed to this project of Trustlogics, it is proven that they had already a big supporters now in this business of industry.

Their main market was the job seekers then the recruiters also for the disabled too, if I am not mistaken guys. However, I believed this project 

will become one of the successful one in this field of industry.
theultimatewarrior

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

Trust was offer a wide range intellectual online transaction through the employer and employee, it was very useful for everyone specially for the job seekers everywhere to have the opportunity to have a job because it is a good platform where they can manage and secure the identity of every person who are using the platform, and a big help to a person who has a work to have another income with this platform.
mhojakho

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.
You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

yeah, Trustlogics is very open to anyone that are capable to help unemployed people all around the world, and now with this project they have a big hope in terms of having a job not only that even the housewives or people who stayed at home are also have a chance to gain here through this project.
yes trust logic is really great because it is a great help and hope that provide of trustlogic opportunities to unemployed people.there are many people who are unemployed this time.specially the housewives who are talented and smart this is the opportunity they share their hidden knowledge.

Trustlogics is already given that their project was really helpful to anyy jobless people, even for the recruiters,or employers, even the disabled

people have a chance like the blind people can do this opportunity through  trustlogics and more. 
This project was very useful for everyone, trust logics has their blockchain and crm it is a good communication to their candidates or applicants are very nice this will be so much helpful specially for the people who is finding a job to have a confidence in their selfs this is a very great project that can anyone use and it was easily to use.
scarleth06

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

Ever since products and services found their way to the internet, buying products or hiring individual service providers (ISPs) became easy and convenient. Today, almost everything is available online and can be bought from the convenience of your couch but trusting the information available can be difficult as well as risky.

Yes, I agree that almost everything is available online at these times.But when in comes to trusting the information provided is difficult for clients. With Trustlogics' platform, this is of great help since they provide a verified background, backed-up by ratings and reviews when it comes to availing their services like for Individual Service Providers.In this way, clients are be at peace counting on the Trustlogics' authentic and honest validation.And for ISPs, Trustlogics platform will give them the opportunity to earn more as they gain reputation from their positive ratings and reviews.
That's true and wise people or user use ratings system as a basis before and after they make transaction, trustlogics validations feature used it to help both recruiter and jobseeker to have what they really need... And good for jobseeker once they marked as a trusted user or profile this will set to advantage for them from the other jobseeker...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,
TrustLogics is not just a job portal, but also a platform to build your profile and let the #recruiters know about your abilities and availability, worldwide. The platform also rewards users for performing various activities.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

Is this good or bad? I guess it is good if you were planning to get out on your present job and apply on the other job while it is bad
because it promotes laziness on the people. They will probably go active and get the rewards even though they are not working. Insight guys?
I don't see any negative side in this post. As it clearly said that it is not just a job portal but it will bring rewards for various activities that conducted by a certain user. It does not promotes laziness at all. In fact, it may become an outlet for those who don't luck when it comes in job. It is a second way of earning, a way on how we got an income. Therefore, we should not become lazy if we want to earn.
What is the reward they're telling above, they said is possible for users to take rewards from trustlogics for doing various activities!? This is one way of trustlogics to give help for their user, and this is something different from other online jobs platforms...
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

Yes, I agree that almost everything is available online at these times.But when in comes to trusting the information provided is difficult for clients. With Trustlogics' platform, this is of great help since they provide a verified background, backed-up by ratings and reviews when it comes to availing their services like for Individual Service Providers.In this way, clients are be at peace counting on the Trustlogics' authentic and honest validation.And for ISPs, Trustlogics platform will give them the opportunity to earn more as they gain reputation from their positive ratings and reviews.
Campaign Manager who have negative trust becomes unpopular. What do I mean to this? I used the CM as my example. If we have better rating, we can manage every job that is given to us. We can transact to different people with confident. Self-esteem may mold to ourselves especially if there are works to be handled. If we have a good rating, works will come to us. And if we have many works, there are lots of opportunity to earn.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Had a great read. Nice article, you guys surely have good writers there in your team. I like the constructiveness and the easiness of the article to read. Simple, but at the se time, expresses the thoughts well and the greatness of the trustlogics platform. I  very confident that whem more people gets to read articles like this from you guys, more of them will be convinced to contribute and support this great project.
"Appreciate the content and not the way it delivers"

It is usual to have a better explanation about the article since they do not get incompetent writers. If we look upon the context, we will recognize how this project aims for betterment.
As I can see with the article, they emphasize how does a positive feed to the individual workers can help them to gain better income. It is absolutely true! If the information or description is really reliable then it will lead for a transparent transaction.

Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: