Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Devcoin  (Read 412869 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:30:24 AM

I completely agree. As one of the writers, I am against the dumping mentality. It's only going to hurt things. If everyone is dumping, that's a sign that nobody wants the currency. If nobody wants it, there's no value. If there's no value... it's worthless.

We have to get demand up while decreasing the supply (less selling!).

You are looking at it all wrong. Dumping is a sign of nothing but greed.
There are people buying those dumped coins at a great value.

And we actually need more selling, not less selling. But the selling needs to be set at 1 penny.

But right now supply is overwhelming the demand, so the demand is lowering. This is the big thing we need to fight right now.

If we had some real use (most coins are running their own stores now) for the coins, that would give something to use them for. As it is, they're basically just there.

I love the principles behind DVC. I'll continue standing behind it. But the marketing of it (in regards to giving each coin a true value) is really lacking right now.

All you can do to fight is buy the cheap coins, and post them for sale for 1 penny.
Or make videos.
Or share on facebook.
Or share on twitter.
Or tell your friends.

Wow that wall at 1 penny is going to be huge lol I was thinkin $10 like the devgirl Smiley

$10 is like a year or so away.

is that when u think u get out on a plea bargain nizzle please

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:30:44 AM

Block 93,300 just ticked over.

Can we get a final payout/contribution sheet?

I'm curious how many total shares we have now that round 24 is over.  TIA.

Awesome. I think shares will be bigger this time. Idk though, I haven;t been paying attention.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:32:45 AM

I completely agree. As one of the writers, I am against the dumping mentality. It's only going to hurt things. If everyone is dumping, that's a sign that nobody wants the currency. If nobody wants it, there's no value. If there's no value... it's worthless.

And we actually need more selling, not less selling. But the selling needs to be set at 1 penny.

But right now supply is overwhelming the demand, so the demand is lowering. This is the big thing we need to fight right now.

If we had some real use (most coins are running their own stores now) for the coins, that would give something to use them for. As it is, they're basically just there.

I love the principles behind DVC. I'll continue standing behind it. But the marketing of it (in regards to giving each coin a true value) is really lacking right now.

All you can do to fight is buy the cheap coins, and post them for sale for 1 penny.
Or make videos.
Or share on facebook.
Or share on twitter.
Or tell your friends.

Wow that wall at 1 penny is going to be huge lol I was thinkin $10 like the devgirl Smiley

In 12 months a $10 DVC price would value devcoin at roughly $60 Billion.  Bitcoin is currently valued at just over $1 billion.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:34:20 AM

I'm curious how many total shares we have now that round 24 is over.  TIA.

Awesome. I think shares will be bigger this time. Idk though, I haven;t been paying attention.

We had over 900 shares a week ago.  We're easily over 1,000 shares.  I'm thinking 1 share will be around 150,000 coins, down from 359,000 coins last round.

Edit:

I can see bitcoin going to $1,000 if it goes mainstream and I think it will.  There's such little supply that it wouldn't take much to cause it to spike to $1,000.  Definitely less effort than it took to make it go to $266 in under 60 days.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:34:30 AM

Or make videos.
Or share on facebook.
Or share on twitter.
Or tell your friends.

In 12 months a $10 DVC price would value devcoin at roughly $60 Billion.  Bitcoin is currently valued at just over $1 billion.

In a year I can see Bitcoin at $1000+. With difficulties rising, payouts getting smaller and more people joining the ranks.

I think in about 5 years we will all be trading Satoshi at $1+ and not even mention bitcoins unless it's a massive purchase.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:35:11 AM

We had over 900 shares a week ago.  We're easily over 1,000 shares.  I'm thinking 1 share will be around 150,000 coins, down from 359,000 coins last round.

HOLY SHIT. I thought people were writing like 5,000 words each like last time. Lol.

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:36:33 AM

How may publishers are there this round?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:37:22 AM

HOLY SHIT. I thought people were writing like 5,000 words each like last time. Lol.

No, we had many more writers and also much busier writers. 

FinShaggy

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 12:38:41 AM

No, we had many more writers and also much busier writers. 

Seems like it. 2x the content, and I didn't even write half of what I wrote last time, because I wanted to give others a chance.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 01:03:52 AM

Edit:

I can see bitcoin going to $1,000 if it goes mainstream and I think it will.  There's such little supply that it wouldn't take much to cause it to spike to $1,000.  Definitely less effort than it took to make it go to $266 in under 60 days.

imo BTC going to trade to either to no bid or more likely up USD=$20,000 - $200,000 for one Bitcoin(BTC) >>at maturity date
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:12:55 AM

Really hope so too, $20 trillion Bitcoin economy, no fiat countries would dare to ignore.
metazilla

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:50:31 AM

Have you guys tried asking BTC-e to start trading DVC yet? It would help ALTcointip bot to start showing DVC USD/EURO/RUR values next to DVC tips.

It is somewhere in this thread, but not sure how to easily find it, so a recap.

They did add trading in DVC,  they limited the number of decimal places prices could be set to.  This did not work with DVC as the price would have had to have been far above the the price on vircurex at the time. This did not work too well of course.  Rather then fix this, they then removed DVC as an option due to it having no trading volume.

I suggest  doing what http://dvcticker.appspot.com/ does  and using vircurex for dvc prices.

Agreed. Feel free to look at the code on my github, getting API data from Vircurex isn't much different from BTC-e.

acs26

June 13, 2013, 03:31:36 AM

Seems like Owsley is just bashing DevCoin because he doesn't want competition.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233065.msg2457266#msg2457266

In case he tries to delete his post:

why? lol maybe they could rethink their efforts into a real content based coin to compete with the one me and Yoshatoshi is about to launch! ;-)*WATCH!*
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:41:46 AM

Have you guys tried asking BTC-e to start trading DVC yet? It would help ALTcointip bot to start showing DVC USD/EURO/RUR values next to DVC tips.

It is somewhere in this thread, but not sure how to easily find it, so a recap.

They did add trading in DVC,  they limited the number of decimal places prices could be set to.  This did not work with DVC as the price would have had to have been far above the the price on vircurex at the time. This did not work too well of course.  Rather then fix this, they then removed DVC as an option due to it having no trading volume.

I suggest  doing what http://dvcticker.appspot.com/ does  and using vircurex for dvc prices.

Agreed. Feel free to look at the code on my github, getting API data from Vircurex isn't much different from BTC-e.

DVC being delisted by Vircurex *MARK THIS POST!* anyone wanna bet?
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 03:43:59 AM

why? lol maybe they could rethink their efforts into a real content based coin to compete with the one me and Yoshatoshi is about to launch! ;-)*WATCH!*

haha ya blast that everywhere!~ Yoshatoshi and me go wayyyy back! ;-) weeeeeee
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:23:53 AM

One of the writers on devtome, Wiser, posted this article outlining their experience and ideas for the project. I think it's definitely worth a read and some thinking through:  http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=on_writing_and_market_forces

I just realized I need to add a section about number of words rewarded per month.  I will post it once I do.

Also, I know I am missing details about how shares are divided up.  If anyone has an article which clarifies that and is more accurate, please pm me and I will link to it  Smiley

I think I have a solution to determine a pay structure. We should go with a meritocracy based around a badge system. These badges would act as rank and determine how much each writer gets paid.

This way you would have granularity, merit, reward for quality, and reward for work. This badge system could also apply to programmers, musicians, or anything else. In order to get a basic level badge an individual would have to pass an exam. This exam should cost some coins and this would prevent spammers. The exam process would make it easier for Fuzzybear or whomever to review works. Perhaps eventually let random community members or even pay individuals to review them. The initial badge would declare that the individual meets the minimum qualification to be recognized as a writer, a programmer, or whatever.

Then over time reward with different higher level badges. These different badges will act as rank and as long as the writer continues to write their pay grade will be a bit higher based on the quality of their previous work as recognized by their badge. There should be different sorts of badges passed around throughout the community which recognize different kinds of competency.

Integrity for example is very valuable no matter if you're a writer, programmer or anything else and a lot of us would rather see the rewards go to community members with proven integrity. This would act similar to ebay or amazon where people maintain a good reputation and can get business but scammers and cheats don't. The better the reputation and integrity of the artist, developer, etc, the greater the portion of shares they should get.

This would allow for the community to reward qualities not just of the work itself, but of the author or developer themselves and factor that into how much they get paid. For instance if Fin Shaggy is known to be a man of honor and integrity then he eventually will receive a badge and that badge will allow him to be recognized for that in pay rank. If Fin Shaggy is also known to be very competent at writing then he could get a badge for that and be recognized for that and get the $50 per share rate but the next person who does not have that badge or who isn't known as being a very competent writer, they'll have to focus more on earning the badge than on just pumping out low quality content. This will force them to actually care about the quality of their work for the badge.

The badge should be difficult to revoke if it's an integrity badge. If it's a competency badge then it should be permanent for writers because if a writer proves they can produce a good piece of art work or software that should be enough. The next step would be to create ranks which are even higher than badges which I'll call medals. Give the medals out to the truly exceptional people. It works very well in sports such as professional boxing or basketball where the champions and gold medalists are recognized as being the best and get the sponsorships.

This way established writers with good reputations for producing quality work will have badges, medals, and other qualifications and these should determine the worth of their shares. This way it's not marketing, it's not word count, it's not equally distributed like communism,  it's merit and competency and these badges could stay with the developer no matter what coin they use in the future. If Ethicoin, Devcoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin or Futurecoin becomes popular these badges will still have established the merit and rank and would persist throughout all of that.

This way I'll immediately know which among you are talented at whatever, which among you are knowledgeable or skilled, and which among you are honorable.

Luckybit's idea is great, I think, as per his usual... the system would benefit from some sort of metric just besides word counts. The exams idea is good... maybe works would be separated in the wiki in tiers, after that, which would also help folks see what articles are well-thought of by the community. A lot of work, but I think this is the right direction to go. Something is needed to separate folks who are competent writers and folks who are just spamming whatever articles they can excessively for more coins with no care for any quality.

Though I like Luckybit's general idea, it would also be great if there was some sort of automated system. It's tough to make a metric for a qualitative thing like this though... maybe exams would be better... page views are also easily faked, so they aren't effective. Maybe measure by outside links to the wiki articles made? The better the article or story is, the more likely it is to be linked elsewhere. This would also serve as good advertising for the community. 

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
acs26

June 13, 2013, 04:27:49 AM

haha ya blast that everywhere!~ Yoshatoshi and me go wayyyy back! ;-) weeeeeee

>Blast that everywhere
>Only quoted it on here.

What does going back have to do with the previous statement? Are you refusing to answer, because you know it's correct? Please try and troll me harder bro. We already have caps, arrows in almost every post, what do you have left bro, you already did the SpyWare card.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 04:31:47 AM

Sheer number of posts is the goal, maybe? hundreds of posts on some obscure thread no-one in the investments section reads then show up there with a scam as a "hero member" ?

When DeVCoins are over $10, BiTCoins should be over $10,000 ...

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Unthinkingbit (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:43:26 AM

The round 24 devtome word earnings are pasted below and at:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/devtome_earnings_24.csv

Acs26,1pK5e7YxixmERU617STiXgiGdnactBQrT,2-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Acs26)
Alex0909,1Mgvwf4B1VFWKyT91tYnRVPqpTv4ddrfVT,55-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Alex0909)
Alyssa85,1ERn5JRTm5P47LzhiLCbKtduwj9M3cPE81,7-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Alyssa85)
Ashleysly,1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy,9-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Ashleysly)
Atruk,1x1yenCV3GxoiGPjpE1iykCH9kcmS8fsr,3-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Atruk)
Balthozar,1kFhM8vtEzbZ43Z5wcadPvNrb4xFXbgze,4-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Balthozar)
Barnacle_Ed,16xxKVrtDxTuEJhADUxVmZK94im43RXi45,33-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Barnacle_Ed)
BitcoinAlchemist,1JBmwfJ4HmxTDDYwZY1rC63xR9h8Usqtat,16-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:BitcoinAlchemist)
Bmlzootown,1Dx6QsUh2BjcYSkFdFtrCRC9Xx5fDJWeHp,1-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Bmlzootown)
Boelens,1PZ4yQmyi4JsfhUUHJiNs15gt98MreQXw1,1-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Boelens)
Ceebizcut,1M5haKYJ8PJ43kHTs6okSBLj5gUhLRQiUJ,7-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Ceebizcut)
Cryptobyte,1HwxMzbFqZfyE6HaR2D3keJQ1ync1V5UQR,5-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Cryptobyte)
Cryptopi,19GkNDjmTiGsmyCijGx6tpXdT67W3rNPHE,38-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Cryptopi)
DeadSea33,1A9qwtctYmYrCKSegy7RrNCUJxuohwFQmD,60-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:DeadSea33)
Devtome_Writer,17wwzTrWrk1buS9bxEFdgTsvhiyrDakBZe,10-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Devtome_Writer)
Dexter,18jMxk8jqwvgpx4wT48VAb6jGbYNazz4b7,59-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Dexter)
Diamondcardz,18q45dAKGakQdPkjrg17NrfdiFGKWULwSJ,2-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Diamondcardz)
Eammy,1EPRS5bUm6USqLWZf5faBzZF2dXhHdyfgc,8-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Eammy)
Eeharris,1CfWWyDNUeioJc7TBnqDBDyQKJUYwT7S2Z,80-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Eeharris)
Emilianoz,1EykDePNj9311jvwcUaZczCjNFQ6Ep1zmi,4-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Emilianoz)
Estera,14VRNYCwocTSAyPprHnKx12Eim6jDBHYZq,17-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Estera)
Fheenix,1JvdsgxiJQYAJSE4Tjs3BWbXZk6Kw9mxnB,57-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Fheenix)
FinShaggy,1Cz5aivRFToakTozfch7iZXSY2YBwd9qQZ,7-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:FinShaggy)
Glongsword,1CRfD8qjUd8uKnYX35oxz8qAYrCnn2Zryc,1-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Glongsword)
Grantbills,1Dz6fEZma7bUwnGo44yRjgduP71cWtkgS4,27-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Grantbills)
Heliumbm,1Fm4p5nVbKxaYaQz4kuANQG2scDBLRvECJ,5-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Heliumbm)
Hellinoos,19xyjSda5tHdkdyYCSsEp9Psq9ELgKJrJd,4-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Hellinoos)
Hemingway,1Mrin7GnKsBPJ78mqZiChKzNtY5WC84WFZ,25-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Hemingway)
JackRussell,1CcWpm9HSqZwE96H3SeB7V1QGUhGHfxJh,5-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:JackRussell)
Lawyer,13B9eDYgwTdhfWHgQXYT8EWNpL3uV4Ffie,77-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Lawyer)
Matt2416,19wkReFDngXWYvqrC7g96SD3uuqR5P8ahX,15-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Matt2416)
Maximilian_Wilhelm,1BroUgeCemQvWeYBekpFyEFGZVqrXnrtQ9,50-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Maximilian_Wilhelm)
Metazilla,1CJSRunQtPQsiZRK7vznyeCfyDTb2kxGA8,4-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Metazilla)
Moxy_Jane,184yBE6BY5WRpUvj7pzXjdRaemUByHvgx3,14-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Moxy_Jane)
Odolvlobo,1dmnkVoTBRLvJMSpRGnVMvFR7ygsKz3s4,6-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Odolvlobo)
Operaficionado,19FLaursDZbNyB7Fvj4wjKXYcX8GrZkkGr,15-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Operaficionado)
Osoverflow,1AzAEfFAcctucZB9H2P5d8TRJQFLWyBJPf,2-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Osoverflow)
Raptorak,1ASdsZ1JUwtVXDfYBx7MRNMeHQ8J51pSRw,80-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Raptorak)
Shakezula,1AyjX2QpTYFnmMFnzD3A2sqosfrrMuKbcz,37-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Shakezula)
Shortstain,1NNRTWBA5PLVUwHsgCwQ6XTerak59VQCjL,68-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Shortstain)
Stealtheh,1KZBFKD7NpV7ndufLZfKDdQgRz8nfXEBDm,1-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Stealtheh)
The_Goat_Master,1KGxe5my4BWjt9CExxPTWBRLVfdfeB6Ery,8-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:The_Goat_Master)
Veruminnumeris,1KZZaLCMPTh9tiNZ7JDXeZUjr6yPYYwtGD,48-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Veruminnumeris)
Vilmanoella,14wvMyGUXvJpdW2GbKWCEsMDw5s5Ay2F4r,41-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Vilmanoella)
Wardsmith,1SbC9Y3b5eZkYtEd7dbtzD7eP6rtEMfj5,4-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Wardsmith)
Weisoq,1Cy9e1Yuwboj63XRkMkT6W6YsGDtYDrsUp,1-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Weisoq)
Wiser,1LpoMowMPEVWk2LaJUdAUNaK7gBDRA1r7F,34-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Wiser)
Xenophaux,1H5qJrnYG9pPzFZ2zbmKihymnB23ViEbXz,5-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Xenophaux)
Yungbull,1NgSfubWAAYrApH5rAe8RYcfdtQTNbWxbo,21-Word Count(http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:Yungbull)

They are generated by devtome.py:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/devtome.py

The word counts for each writer are at:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/devtome_24.csv

The word earnings were generated on 2013-06-12, and the total word counts follow below.

Collated Word Count: 133,628
Collated Weighted Word Count: 40,083
Original Word Count: 1,623,443
Total Word Count: 1,757,071
Total Weighted Word Count: 1,663,576

Unthinkingbit (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:49:36 AM

Everyone please check that your earnings are in the list at:
https://raw.github.com/Unthinkingbit/charity/master/account_24.csv

The devtome earnings will be up for a day, in case someone did not get earnings because their invoice is badly formatted. If that is the case, I will run devtome.py again for only that person. In one day, the receiver files will be made.

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: