Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:07:00 AM

One or two of us have met Danny and discussed the situation. It's not possible to say much but at worst they can't help. They certainly aren't doing anything shady or stupid.

Ignoring the WeEx issue, when buying shares in an IPO you absolutely are trusting someone with your money as you expect them to make you a profit through an increases share price, dividends, or both. Neo have said how they will do this in their prospectus. Indeed, they appear to be doing more than expected.

It's a wild assumption, and not a good one, to think that a company would then blow their cash helping someone else out or on something dodgy. I think there have been dodgy investments in the past but don't mix them up with each other.

Danny has always said he's happy to speak to people too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:36:09 PM

I can confirm that Friedcat will pay the back dividends once he has the final list from Ukyo.

Excellent news, thank you TAT.
Yes excellent news, thanks TAT, much appreciated..
N_S

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:44:15 PM

what makes you think that this is automatically a positive?

What makes me think that it's positive? Having personally met the team behind resolving the issue was enough for me.
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:53:59 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 07:51:52 PM by canth

Ok, FF69 but however people have lost their patience, Ukyo is very mysterious and NeoBee does not provide any update, it would be great if they could even post short update in 1-2 sentences every 1-2 days. Many BTC has stuck it's not matter of 100$ at all - there is real huge amount of money behind, I'm not even suprised if some people are during preparation with lawyers few suits. I think as a mediator with NeoBee and WeEx (because in fact you took this role), you should take over it. You can't everyday calm down ppl and taking side of Ukyo and NeoBee. They should strongly understand us, as creditors and should be strongly oriented on keeping us updated.

While I understand the anxiety over retrieving funds from WeEx/BF, I don't get why there's all the concern regarding the involvement with NeoBee. NB isn't going to do anything that isn't in their shareholders best interest such as take over unsecured debts or just fall on their sword for Ukyo. Give them some credit for being wiser than that.

It should be somewhat soothing that know that an industry player is attempting to help in whatever capacity they decide upon - better that than having Ukyo going it alone and taking the pure legal path to the end, which almost definitely could be worse than it is right now.

ffssixtynine

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:03:15 PM

Ok, FF69 but however people have lost their patience, Ukyo is very mysterious and NeoBee does not provide any update, it would be great if they could even post short update in 1-2 sentences every 1-2 days. Many BTC has stuck it's not matter of 100$ at all - there is real huge amount of money behind, I'm not even suprised if some people are during preparation with lawyers few suits. I think as a mediator with NeoBee and WeEx (because in fact you took this role), you should take over it. You can't everyday calm down ppl and taking side of Ukyo and NeoBee. They should strongly understand us, as creditors and should be strongly oriented on keeping us updated.

Hey, n_s now also presumably knows rather more - and at least has been over to Cyprus and met the team. I haven't made a Cyprus trip yet but do plan to when the time is right.

The problem with posting an update is they can't post any information. So they can post a sentence which says no news. It doesn't help. In fact they have said there will be an update on Friday but I have no idea whether there will be meaningful news then.

All I can say is that there are very good reasons the the lack of public information. Nothing anyone says is going to make that palatable but it should be obvious why after the fact. I'm sorry Sad

As I have said a few times, I don't blame anyone for lawyering up and have suggested that if they do then they ensure their lawyer is made fully aware of neo and pref speaks to them.

I don't expect to calm some people down but hopefully I can help a few breath very slightly easier.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:18:28 PM

The chatter on both sides helps no one.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:29:48 PM

Tat, I know you and I disagree here mate but you can't expect people to do or say nothing in this situation. You need to put yourself in the situation others are in. People aren't getting their money, that has all kinds of run on effects, there has been no explanation for some time now, etc. It's also very stressful for individuals.

Imagine you had most of your savings and shares with an entity and could no longer access them - for many weeks now. You had no information at all. What's more, you had commitments to other people based on those savings or shares (since you deal in them!). Are you going to just be quiet? No way would you. You'd be on to your lawyer quick smart. Many people here are not clued up investors so are in an even worse position hence flailing from some quarters.

So yeah, it may not 'help' in terms of moving anything forwards which you know yet others are expected to trust, but it's absolutely inevitable. In those circumstances, I for one will take some grief in exchange for calming the nerves a little of some people.

Information vacuums are very bad things. No one likes to feel powerless.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:33:10 PM

Tat, I know you and I disagree here mate but you can't expect people to do or say nothing in this situation. You need to put yourself in the situation others are in. People aren't getting their money, that has all kinds of run on effects, there has been no explanation for some time now, etc. It's also very stressful for individuals.

Imagine you had most of your savings and shares with an entity and could no longer access them - for many weeks now. You had no information at all. What's more, you had commitments to other people based on those shares (since you deal in them!). Are you going to just be quiet? No way would you. You'd be on to your lawyer quick smart. Many people here are not clued up investors so are in an even worse position hence flailing from some quarters.

So yeah, it may not 'help' in terms of moving anything forwards which you know yet others are expected to trust, but it's absolutely inevitable. In those circumstances, I for one will take some grief in exchange for calming the nerves a little of some people.

Information vacuums are very bad things. No one likes to feel powerless.

I have more on the line in this than the great majority, surely.

My comment stands.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:37:08 PM

I have more on the line in this than the great majority, surely.

My comment stands.

No one knows what you have on the line and you likely know more than other people. You're completely missing the human element in this and only seeing it from your view point and with your knowledge.

With all due respect, expecting people to sit on their hands waiting patiently is unrealistic and unfair.

Edit: that doesn't mean they can do anything productive, I'm only commenting on the human side. Real people. Real money. Real stress.
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:36:18 PM

The update that I had planned for today shall now be made at noon (GMT+2) tomorrow. Sincere apologies for this, however the information that can be provided tomorrow will be much more detailed than previously expected.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:06:05 PM

The update that I had planned for today shall now be made at noon (GMT+2) tomorrow. Sincere apologies for this, however the information that can be provided tomorrow will be much more detailed than previously expected.

Thanks for the update on the update. Should we expect this next update to finally give us info regarding the actual problem/solution?
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:46:43 AM

"Hey, we are looking for a buyer, and by the way, we have yet another security hole! But please buy us!"

Was BitFunder ever able to not be a failure?

Yeah BF is a disaster..
It's so easy to point out all these scams and failures around us!  We're racking up a lot of points!   Grin fuck we're awesome..

pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:00:25 AM

Thanks for the update on the update. Should we expect this next update to finally give us info regarding the actual problem/solution?
My guess is that it will be already known information and they'll most likely tell us, that we won't get our coins back this year.
supermono

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:30:51 AM

My guess is that it will be already known information and they'll most likely tell us, that we won't get our coins back this year.

Fortunately, this year will be over in 3 1/2 weeks anyway.

Not that I will be happy to hear if they do announce that it will be January before they can send out the funds. But to put things in perspective, I would be thrilled if TradeFortress were to reappear and announce that he has secured the means to send full refunds to all Inputs.IO and CoinLenders users and BTCInvest shareholders on January 1. So, the situation with BitFunder/WeExchange/Ukyo is not as bad as it could be...
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:48:17 AM

"Hey, we are looking for a buyer, and by the way, we have yet another security hole! But please buy us!"

Was BitFunder ever able to not be a failure?

Yeah BF is a disaster..
It's so easy to point out all these scams and failures around us!  We're racking up a lot of points!   Grin fuck we're awesome..

Ala, if only the internet awarded people troll points. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181311.0 - integrate it into the forums, reddit, etc. Everytime that ignore button gets hit, the trolls get more trollcoins - they might even get enough to move out of the basement.

g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:40:56 AM

we don't need a detailled update we just need to know two things:

1. Will we get our BTC back?
2. When will that happen?

Detailled update means that there will just be an explaination why we can't get our coins atm.
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:14:59 AM

So I just logged into bitfunder - and it shows a withdrawal of all my bitcoins dated: 2013-12-05 22:42:50
- and *no* assets.

I have google 2 factor authentication enabled.

Does anyone elses account show something like this?

edit: ok - I see assets were transferred to issuers... but what about the BTC?
edit2:..  and.. the btc are showing on weexchange.  Ok.. sorry to panic!

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:52:59 AM

Apologies for the slight delay in getting this information out.

Jon (Ukyo) is now here with me in Cyprus to ensure this problem is resolved for everyone involved.

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore, we are continuing to work through the implementation of a number of solutions to correct the issue. We are hoping to have one of many very important announcements before the Christmas holidays that will enable the bitcoins to be returned to those that are owed, however the run up to the holiday period may cause delays in some aspects.

The solution will take time to pay everyone in full however, there will be no preferential payments and the payments will be distributed proportionally.

A full explanation as to why the bitcoins are no longer there, will be provided as soon as we possibly can.

Neo & Bee has no exposure to the liabilities of WeExchange. The solution will enable Neo & Bee and all of those involved in Bitcoin to benefit greatly in the future.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:57:57 AM

Apologies for the slight delay in getting this information out.

Jon (Ukyo) is now here with me in Cyprus to ensure this problem is resolved for everyone involved.

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore, we are continuing to work through the implementation of a number of solutions to correct the issue. We are hoping to have one of many very important announcements before the Christmas holidays that will enable the bitcoins to be returned to those that are owed, however the run up to the holiday period may cause delays in some aspects.

The solution will take time to pay everyone in full however, there will be no preferential payments and the payments will be distributed proportionally.

A full explanation as to why the bitcoins are no longer there, will be provided as soon as we possibly can.

Neo & Bee has no exposure to the liabilities of WeExchange. The solution will enable Neo & Bee and all of those involved in Bitcoin to benefit greatly in the future.

Literally no new info as was expected. Well besides the confirmation that the bitcoins are completely gone. Thanks for giving us an update on an update again. Seriously this has to be a joke. Just tell us what happened to the coins.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 10:59:53 AM

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore,

My bitcoins simply are still there:
https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: