Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
lolstate

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:37:56 PM

Danny, I'd like to say thank you for stepping in to to help sort out this mess. I realise you working with Jon improves the odds of the return of my coins. If no one had stepped in to lend a hand, I doubt I'd get anything back.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oxideNL

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:41:44 PM

First off thank you Danny for sticking your hand into this fire.
You could have said "Well Ukyo that's your problem, Bye bye"

Second. i still wanna know what the hell happend to the coins.
A. Ukyo made a HUGE screw up
B. We-exchange got compromised
C. Government is steering things up
D. Someone has made a huge gamble with the balance on We-exchange
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:44:18 PM

There's really no good excuse for any of the "solutions" being laid out. In the end I suspect funds will not make it to their rightful owners and some anonymous (or not so anon) scumbags will walk away with the loot.

Seems to me the same greed that happens with fiat is now taking place with bitcoin; the wealth is blatantly funneled from the masses to a tiny 1%.

I'm slowly loosing my taste for bitcoin as it seems no matter what: human greed always fucks money up. With all the shit that has been going on with people losing their hard earned money to an unscrupulous few willing to scheme ways to take it, we should just rename the whole failing monetary experiment: BITCON.
tomywomy

Activity: 57
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:50:41 PM

Danny,
It's been a couple of weeks that bitfunder has been receiving dividends on asicminer and not paying into members accounts.  How come?  What was done before was done, but this practice of taking dividends intended for shareholders smacks of direct theft.  Can you clear this up or is this also something you will be staying silent on?  

Second, please don't raise expectations by promising announcements and then issuing empty ones like that you are not allowed to tell us anything.  

Your reputation is on the line here and so far you have been an apologist for Ukyo without producing results.  

Deliver something and your reputation will be restored - for now, you're the guy who stepped in to say to give Ukyo time and that you were working on a solution and announcement back on November 27th, which so far has only bought Ukyo time to leave the country.

It all looks bad so far.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:51:20 PM

I would not consider insisting in the distribution of stolen funds to be a "no liability" situation, and at this point these funds (https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4) are considered stolen.

If they are stolen take the legal route to recovery.

Obviously i'm not going to "take the legal route to recovery" for my stolen $50 you smug little prick.  Doesn't negate the fact that they are/were stolen.

At least my measly $50 can serve as a nice reference point to show when/where/how much when you start moving funds around.  Which will probably be more information than you have ever actually provided.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:54:26 PM

I'm slowly loosing my taste for bitcoin as it seems no matter what: human greed always fucks money up. With all the shit that has been going on with people losing their hard earned money to an unscrupulous few willing to scheme ways to take it, we should just rename the whole failing monetary experiment: BITCON.

Bitcoin is working fine. The main problem is that so many people believe(d) that because something is related to bitcoin, that no laws apply and you can just freely break security regulations all over the world, along with violating money transmitter licence requirements and AML regulations.

The "its not illegal because... bitcoin" argument.

If you fell for that, and sent your coins to an illegal exchange believing that is a safe thing to do, its not bitcoin's fault. Not a single satoshi in my wallet has been lost due to scams.
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 12:54:40 PM

With a trust of -4 and $50 at stake...

That's nice, come in an attack the victim while simultaneously thanking the perpetrators ["assistant"]...
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:04:00 PM

Bitcoin is working fine. The main problem is that so many people believe(d) that because something is related to bitcoin, that no laws apply and you can just freely break security regulations all over the world, along with violating money transmitter licence requirements and AML regulations.

If you fell for that, and sent your coins to an illegal exchange believing that is a safe thing to do, its not bitcoin's fault. Not a single satoshi in my wallet has been lost due to scams.

Yeah for you, and a small number of tech heads who get how to secure their coins, it's all good. But all I hear now from regular people when I mention bitcoin is; "what about this inputs.io" or the multiple other break-ins/scams that have taken place and will continue?

Bitcoin may not be broken per se... What is broken is human integrity. And if this tiny community can't prove to the rest of the world what a great thing bitcoin can potentially be without robbing each other blind at evey opportunity, then what's the point?
cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:13:12 PM

I would not consider insisting in the distribution of stolen funds to be a "no liability" situation, and at this point these funds (https://blockchain.info/address/1362Fgp2MKTnqBXq5hK8kss2ch3Jb41qb4) are considered stolen.

If they are stolen take the legal route to recovery.

Obviously i'm not going to "take the legal route to recovery" for my stolen $50 you smug little prick.  Doesn't negate the fact that they are/were stolen.

At least my measly $50 can serve as a nice reference point to show when/where/how much when you start moving funds around.  Which will probably be more information than you have ever actually provided.

Smug little prick, nice....

Let me know where to find you so I can get your apology very shortly.

Yeah for you, and a small number of tech heads who get how to secure their coins, it's all good. But all I hear now from regular people when I mention bitcoin is; "what about this inputs.io" or the multiple other break-ins/scams that have taken place and will continue?

Bitcoin may not be broken per se... What is broken is human integrity. And if this tiny community can't prove to the rest of the world what a great thing bitcoin can potentially be without robbing each other blind at evey opportunity, then what's the point?

This is one of the reasons I have taken steps to make sure people get their coins back. I have to deal with the local media and the same questions are asked, when I can turn back to them and say WeExchange had issues and it was resolved. That will be a win for Bitcoin itself.

Danny,
It's been a couple of weeks that bitfunder has been receiving dividends on asicminer and not paying into members accounts.  How come?  What was done before was done, but this practice of taking dividends intended for shareholders smacks of direct theft.  Can you clear this up or is this also something you will be staying silent on? 

Second, please don't raise expectations by promising announcements and then issuing empty ones like that you are not allowed to tell us anything. 

Your reputation is on the line here and so far you have been an apologist for Ukyo without producing results. 

Deliver something and your reputation will be restored - for now, you're the guy who stepped in to say to give Ukyo time and that you were working on a solution and announcement back on November 27th, which so far has only bought Ukyo time to leave the country.

It all looks bad so far.

TAT has already mentioned the ASIC Miner dividends.

If the world away from the keyboard acted and made decisions as fast as the Bitcoin network, this would already have been solved, with everyone happy that they have their coins back. To expect these entities to run at the same speed would be beyond crazy.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 01:16:06 PM

So do you believe that we get our coins back this year ?
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:18:05 PM

you will never get your coins back.  i would bet my life on that

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:20:10 PM

The process of receiving them will start this week.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 01:26:15 PM

Let me know where to find you so I can get your apology very shortly.

You can find me here: 15dW73VvMJ12B9osabWog35KpdczxmjxdT
MaxwellsDemon

Activity: 187
Merit: 109

Converting information into power since 1867

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:27:19 PM

Bitcoin may not be broken per se... What is broken is human integrity.

I have to disagree with both of you. The problem is not with Bitcoin or with human integrity. The problem is the same as it has always been - governments. Government regulation is what screwed up the regular financial system and funneled all the money to the so-called 1%. And government regulation is now doing the same to Bitcoin.
Government regulation shut down btct.co, costing a lot of people a lot of money, all in the name of 'protecting investors'. And then the same happened to BitFunder. From Danny's squirming legalese, it is clear that the problem he's helping Ukyo with is a legal one. He can't access the Bitcoins because some government froze them (I think we can all guess which one) and that same government is preventing him from publicly discussing the legal negotiations they are now involved in.
That is also why he claims the solution will be good for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem - because it might clear up the regulatory status of BTC-denominated securities.

For now, I have to begrudgingly support Danny's negotiating efforts, if only in order to get my money back. But if governments kept their dirty hands off Bitcoin, we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

We're hunting for Leviathan, and Bitcoin is our harpoon.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:29:57 PM

Neo & Bee have no liability, this is me as an individual helping you out to ensure you get your BTC back, can I expect a thank you card when its completed or continued demands from you?

I guess this also applies here.

But hey, would be great news, if it'd be true.
N_S

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:31:34 PM

You people continue to work yourselves into a froth. It's understandable because there's money on the line, but Jesus Christ.

Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Trying to slap the hand that's about to feed your chubby face is obnoxious. There are legal restraints in place that keep those involved from disclosing pertinent information. No amount of 'I want my fucking money' is going to change that - you want your money, some people want their freedom.
pascal257

Activity: 493
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:41:15 PM

There is a tiny amount of BTC in the wallets, however by this Friday there will be access to these coins, distributed on a proportional basis.

So you mean my bitcoins (about $50 worth) which i deposited 2 weeks ago, and are still clearly there, will not be returned to me, but instead be "distributed" to other people?
That's the idea behind a Ponzi Scheme.
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 01:41:47 PM

You people continue to work yourselves into a froth. It's understandable because there's money on the line, but Jesus Christ.

Calm. The. Fuck. Down.

Trying to slap the hand that's about to feed your chubby face is obnoxious. There are legal restraints in place that keep those involved from disclosing pertinent information. No amount of 'I want my fucking money' is going to change that - you want your money, some people want their freedom.

What is obnoxious is the number of people in here attacking the victims for demand their stolen funds back, and deify crooks.

I guess I'll shut my "chubby face" now...or the hand won't come and feed me.

"legal restraints", like how to get a UKYO a visa to live in Cyprus for a while lol.
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:42:56 PM

Thank you for your hard work on this Danny

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:45:02 PM

Bitcoin may not be broken per se... What is broken is human integrity.

I have to disagree with both of you. The problem is not with Bitcoin or with human integrity. The problem is the same as it has always been - governments. Government regulation is what screwed up the regular financial system and funneled all the money to the so-called 1%. And government regulation is now doing the same to Bitcoin.
Government regulation shut down btct.co, costing a lot of people a lot of money, all in the name of 'protecting investors'. And then the same happened to BitFunder. From Danny's squirming legalese, it is clear that the problem he's helping Ukyo with is a legal one. He can't access the Bitcoins because some government froze them (I think we can all guess which one) and that same government is preventing him from publicly discussing the legal negotiations they are now involved in.
That is also why he claims the solution will be good for the entire Bitcoin ecosystem - because it might clear up the regulatory status of BTC-denominated securities.

For now, I have to begrudgingly support Danny's negotiating efforts, if only in order to get my money back. But if governments kept their dirty hands off Bitcoin, we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: