Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
incite

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:38:10 AM

what people seem to be frustrated at is that for over a month now they have told "there will be an update shortly". It never comes its just the same rubbish "legal reasons"

it needs to be explained in full.

alot of people Graeme Tee and Jon Montroll have ripped off are shareholders in N&B they have to explain themselves to there shareholders what are they doing with these idiots they could bring themselves down and have to explain why it benefits shareholders.

its time for an explanation for take matters in to our own hands people they have had long enough. People on here claiming "i know more but cant say" "this is a good thing" are talking rubbish and have been just told enough to keep them happy.

As I have said it is time to set a deadline. if they do not meet the deadline. to explain in full what has happened. Then ukyo and gramet im coming for my money.

just like debt collectors im just gonna take what is my value. if you dont have anything to the value i will take it off your family members

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:04:21 AM

what people seem to be frustrated at is that for over a month now they have told "there will be an update shortly". It never comes its just the same rubbish "legal reasons"

it needs to be explained in full.

alot of people Graeme Tee and Jon Montroll have ripped off are shareholders in N&B they have to explain themselves to there shareholders what are they doing with these idiots they could bring themselves down and have to explain why it benefits shareholders.

its time for an explanation for take matters in to our own hands people they have had long enough. People on here claiming "i know more but cant say" "this is a good thing" are talking rubbish and have been just told enough to keep them happy.

As I have said it is time to set a deadline. if they do not meet the deadline. to explain in full what has happened. Then ukyo and gramet im coming for my money.

just like debt collectors im just gonna take what is my value. if you dont have anything to the value i will take it off your family members

You've made five posts and in your first (two weeks ago) you said you were unaware of WeExchange and had no funds in it.  Why are you so angry?  Exactly what value would you be collecting?
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:21:25 PM

Nope, not saying in anyway that laws were not broken. They obviously were, and we all knew that when we invested our coins! What I am saying is he is not alone in this endeavor, he has a partner everyone seems to forget about, and the quickest link to follow from the site to law enforcement would be via the website and business registration.

That said, any involvement of SEC or ASIC will more than likely not result in any of your funds being returned to you. ASIC actually states that you would need to attempt that on your own.

If people are not willing to try and legally get their funds back, and also are unwilling to pursue the criminal route, continued posting here is pointless.

Actually, I talked to the SEC a few weeks ago (they called me, I did not call them!) and they said that if they discovered any fraud they would do their best to return money to the investors. So, yes, the SEC will help you out, but it will likely take a long time.

Personally, I would get a lawyer for faster results if you are inclined, but I've decided to wait a little bit more and see what happens first. I still have faith that Ukyo will come up with some kind of plan and I appreciate everything Neo&Bee is doing to help this situation.
malkusch

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:36:52 PM

Nope, not saying in anyway that laws were not broken. They obviously were, and we all knew that when we invested our coins!
Please exclude me from all.
bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:39:20 PM

Nope, not saying in anyway that laws were not broken. They obviously were, and we all knew that when we invested our coins! What I am saying is he is not alone in this endeavor, he has a partner everyone seems to forget about, and the quickest link to follow from the site to law enforcement would be via the website and business registration.

That said, any involvement of SEC or ASIC will more than likely not result in any of your funds being returned to you. ASIC actually states that you would need to attempt that on your own.

If people are not willing to try and legally get their funds back, and also are unwilling to pursue the criminal route, continued posting here is pointless.

Actually, I talked to the SEC a few weeks ago (they called me, I did not call them!) and they said that if they discovered any fraud they would do their best to return money to the investors. So, yes, the SEC will help you out, but it will likely take a long time.

Personally, I would get a lawyer for faster results if you are inclined, but I've decided to wait a little bit more and see what happens first. I still have faith that Ukyo will come up with some kind of plan and I appreciate everything Neo&Bee is doing to help this situation.

This is such a bullshit anyone who lived through Fulltilt black friday saga (poker room seized by US gov) could tell you about how they will return your money. And that was US dollars not some 10x more challenging crypto currency. I think its close to 4 years now and nobody saw a penny from them and they are just cutting people left and right for most stupid reasons.

I dont want any involvement of government in this as of now.
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:26:16 PM

This is such a bullshit anyone who lived through Fulltilt black friday saga (poker room seized by US gov) could tell you about how they will return your money. And that was US dollars not some 10x more challenging crypto currency. I think its close to 4 years now and nobody saw a penny from them and they are just cutting people left and right for most stupid reasons.

I dont want any involvement of government in this as of now.
the SEC shut down an online poker room?

ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 06:48:10 PM

Poker is not an investment. The whole thing was quite different and highly political. I worked in the area at the time. It was not pretty.
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:08:48 PM

Where did the SEC get your phone number from, and how did they connect you to BF/Weex?
mgio

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:21:46 PM

Where did the SEC get your phone number from, and how did they connect you to BF/Weex?

They connected me to it because they read these forums and they saw me posting here.

They got my phone number by googling me, most likely. I'm not exactly sure how they figured out who I am but I have not tried to stay anonymous so I'm sure it wasn't terribly difficult.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:40:21 PM

They connected me to it because they read these forums and they saw me posting here.

They got my phone number by googling me, most likely. I'm not exactly sure how they figured out who I am but I have not tried to stay anonymous so I'm sure it wasn't terribly difficult.

Where did you post about this, after they called?
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 08:33:33 PM

the SEC shut down an online poker room?

Actually it was the DOJ and a very, very huge incident.

Black Friday, April 15, 2011, will go down in the history of poker as the beginning of a new era. The United States Department of Justice charged principals of PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker and Absolute Poker with bank fraud, illegal gambling offenses, and laundering billions of dollars in illegal gambling proceeds.

This was followed by the seizure of internet domain names used by PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker and Absolute Poker as well as the freezing of 75 bank accounts utilized by those operators and their payment processors.

Later, all three operators banned American players from their sites and froze their real money accounts. (source)

mgio

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:59:49 PM

Where did you post about this, after they called?

I didn't post about this after they called.
Bananery

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:35:21 PM

How do you know it was SEC? Did they prove they were really SEC?
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 09:52:34 PM

-May i speak to the man of the house?
-Speaking
-Mr...
-Mr. mgio.  Who am i speaking to, please?
-I'm SEC.  You alone?
-Well, yes bu...
-Mr. mgio, I Googled you.  What are you wearing?
g83

Activity: 448

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 10:03:16 PM

I dont believe the sec is calling somebody in this case... they might send a formal letter or invite you to ask their questions
mgio

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:12:17 PM

I did my own research on the people I talked to and I also communicated with them via e-mail.

Pretty hard to forge a sec.gov e-mail address.
mgio

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:13:04 PM

I dont believe the sec is calling somebody in this case... they might send a formal letter or invite you to ask their questions

They did. And I'm not the only one who was contacted either. Search these forums. There was someone else who got a call that posted too.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:15:38 PM

They did. And I'm not the only one who was contacted either. Search these forums. There was someone else who got a call that posted too.

Wait, the SEC called you a few weeks ago about Ukyo, and you didn't think it was newsworthy enough to mention until now?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:18:13 PM

Wait, the SEC called you a few weeks ago about Ukyo, and you didn't think it was newsworthy enough to mention until now?

Bingo
mgio

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 10:19:12 PM

I hadn't decided whether I was going to talk about it publicly or not at the time. Especially since they are likely reading everything that is written here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: