Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Moving Forward/Resolution Process  (Read 291890 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:08:02 PM

Hey Ukyo,
come to belgium. We have a Bitcoin meet in Ghent next saturday.
Have a beer with me (my treat!) and pay me 0.42 BTC and I am happy!

Grin    Cheesy    Smiley    Undecided    Lips sealed    Sad    Angry    Cry
The line above shows my mood when I was typing this message.

Cryptocyprus should kick Ukyo in the balls and post it on youtube. It would at least offer shareholders some relief.

Some old school catholic flagellation could also work.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:08:10 PM

If people don't want me to help towards getting their coins back just say, lawyer up, go for it yourselves (Good luck)...

*<$10K?  Small Claims Court.  No lawyer required.

'BALONY'
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 05:28:03 PM

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore, ...

So how does this fit together with "the wallet file is too big and due to technical issues payouts are not possible"?

Herp

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:32:09 PM

So how does this fit together with "the wallet file is too big and due to technical issues payouts are not possible"?

Ukyo is clearly Neo&Bee's slave now. He will most likely work for free for years to come, receive only bread and water as food and give them his code for free to repay his debt.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:33:05 PM

Jon (Ukyo) is now here with me in Cyprus to ensure this problem is resolved for everyone involved.
If you promise to support my family, following me making that information public at this very moment in time.
You will have to excuse the fact that I value my freedom.

I'm not tring to be hostile here, but this reads to me as...
"Uyko had fled the country"
&
"I may be an accomplice to a crime"

This whole thing is really starting to give me the shits. It's like everyone out there is attempting to take away all the Bitcoin I was going to use for IVF.

*sighs*

If I go through everything you have ever written I could make all kinds of assumptions when taking selected words.

You should be a journalist.

If people don't want me to help towards getting their coins back just say, lawyer up, go for it yourselves (Good luck) and I will reduce my targets by their amounts and continue towards getting everyone that is happy it their coins back. In fact it will make my life much easier.

A snarky response to someone concerned about the loss of their money.

Funny how quickly the new banksters become exactly like the old banksters.
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:41:33 PM

If people don't want me to help towards getting their coins back just say, lawyer up, go for it yourselves (Good luck)...

*<$10K?  Small Claims Court.  No lawyer required.

Judy does arbitrage. Even better, I think the producers pay the awards!

Sure would be fun for a bitcoin case to come up Smiley
Herp

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:47:48 PM

Ukyo is clearly Neo&Bee's slave now. He will most likely work for free for years to come, receive only bread and water as food and give them his code for free to repay his debt.
Which has zero value. Incompetence and code with bugs and security holes = 0.

Not sure about that. Think it was the most popular by trading volume was it not?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:04:59 PM

I was wondering this as well. Originally technical problems were blamed for the lack of payouts and now suddenly the coins are no longer there (and by that, I assume that they have been confiscated, frozen or seized in some legal way rather than actually lost).

Also, on another subject: When BitFunder announced its plans to close for US users and require non-US users to send in verification documents, I and many others verified to be able to continue trading after the dust settled. Now that BitFunder is closed for good, will these submitted documents be destroyed or was this request for verification simply an information-gathering trick for the US three-letter-agencies?
tomywomy

Activity: 57
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:24:06 PM

Also, on another subject: When BitFunder announced its plans to close for US users and require non-US users to send in verification documents, I and many others verified to be able to continue trading after the dust settled. Now that BitFunder is closed for good, will these submitted documents be destroyed or was this request for verification simply an information-gathering trick for the US three-letter-agencies?

If you are verified on bitfunder with passport, drivers licence, credit card number, etc., you should consider them potentially stolen not by the NSA or CIA but by ukyo and his accomplices. So far a month and ten days have passed since funds on weexchange were held from their owners, we were told it was a technical bug with bitcoind that they were trapped, we were told to wait, we are told to wait more, we are told that ukyo has left the United States, we are told that the coins are "simply not there".

That ukyo lied is a fact - the contradictory statements make it impossible for him to have been consistently honest. It's not easy to tell if cryptocyprus is giving us the runaround or is just a very poor and inconsistent communicator.

But you have to be concerned and take precautions that more bad stuff doesn't happen. Identity theft is very bad thing to have happen to you from overseas, which is where ukyo now is.
Bananery

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:54:36 PM

The amount of idiots who blame Neo & and Bee for helping Ukyo makes me sick. They don't have any liability towards the users of BitFunder and WeExchange. All of the responsibility and liabilities are still on Ukyo and his WeExchange company.

Neo & Bee helping is a good thing, not a bad, because the chance to get the funds back is higher and the timeframe is shorter compared to Ukyo doing it all alone.

cryptocyprus, don't listen to ungrateful idiots and trolls.

Anyways, I have a couple if bitcoins now at WeExchange, they were automatically transferred from BitFunder to WeExchange two days ago. Should I initiate a withdrawal or should I wait until you fix it? I'm in no hurry and would rather initiate the transfer that will be executed quickly than withdraw now and wait until you fix it anyway...
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:00:08 PM

The amount of idiots who blame Neo & and Bee for helping Ukyo makes me sick. They don't have any liability towards the users of BitFunder and WeExchange. All of the responsibility and liabilities are still on Ukyo and his WeExchange company.

Neo & Bee helping is a good thing, not a bad, because the chance to get the funds back is higher and the timeframe is shorter compared to Ukyo doing it all alone.

cryptocyprus, don't listen to ungrateful idiots and trolls.

Anyways, I have a couple if bitcoins now at WeExchange, they were automatically transferred from BitFunder to WeExchange two days ago. Should I initiate a withdrawal or should I wait until you fix it? I'm in no hurry and would rather initiate the transfer that will be executed quickly than withdraw now and wait until you fix it anyway...

+1

I just logged in to Weexchange and I discovered I still have 0.86 BTC in there which I had completely forgotten. However, when I try to do a withdrawal I get the following error: "Could not connect to 2nd stage server"
Bananery

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:32:46 PM

the chance to get the funds back is higher and the timeframe is shorter compared to Ukyo doing it all alone.
The chance to get YOUR funds. I have no funds tied on BitFunder, never had, never will.
Yes, it's an issue than Neo & Bee spends any time helping this failed exchange.
Trying to involve people who should not be in this failure makes you a scammer.

Did I say whose funds I meant by _the funds_? Did I ever say you had funds on BitFunder/WeExchange? Why are you telling me about _YOUR funds_? Isn't it obvious the funds means the funds of those who have them at BitFunder/WeExchange?

Are you telling me if Ukyo didn't ask for help he wouldn't be a scammer, but if he asks for help, he's automatically a scammer?
Bananery

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:50:56 PM

the chance to get the funds back is higher and the timeframe is shorter compared to Ukyo doing it all alone.
The chance to get YOUR funds. I have no funds tied on BitFunder, never had, never will.

Did I say whose funds I meant by _the funds_? Did I ever say you had funds on BitFunder/WeExchange? Why are you telling me about _YOUR funds_? Isn't it obvious the funds means the funds of those who have them at BitFunder/WeExchange?

Are you telling me if Ukyo didn't ask for help he wouldn't be a scammer, but if he asks for help, he's automatically a scammer?
By YOUR, I mean YOUR. The funds you have. And the scammer is you.
Is that so hard to understand?
I don't care about Ukyo - scammer, incompetent, both, I don't care. Just don't bring his mess to others.

Why the fuck are you telling me I have funds on WeExchange? Didn't I just tell in the above message I had a couple of bitcoins in WeExchange?

And why are calling me a scammer? Who I have scammed? Give me proof before making such accusations. Oh wait, I see you're both a compete idiot and a troll. Never mind.
Kosmatos

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:53:25 PM

Had to 'ignore' a bunch of users. The $50 guy, the guy who bets his LIFE (FFS!), the guy that has nothing to do with anything here but keeps posting anyway, and a couple more.

I very much appreciate that Ukyo and Danny are working together to do this. Danny has a super cool startup to take care of, and people are bitching, which is just sad.

Can't wait to hear what happened, who are the people making decisions "from up above", and of course, to see BTC being sent back to owners.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:20:11 PM

I very much appreciate that Ukyo and Danny are working together to do this. Danny has a super cool startup to take care of, and people are bitching, which is just sad.
Oh, really?

I have managed to login to weexchange.co and can see my still pending/processing withdrawal.
What a surprise! Another one who wants to get bailed out.

I think no one wants a bailout. However, if the situation can be solved without involving Neo's funds (which I trust Danny will do) I don't see anything wrong.
Bananery

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:25:56 PM

Oh, really?

I have managed to login to weexchange.co and can see my still pending/processing withdrawal.
What a surprise! Another one who wants to get bailed out.

I think no one wants a bailout. However, if the situation can be solved without involving Neo's funds (which I trust Danny will do) I don't see anything wrong.

Don't feed the troll. How can anyone take a single word seriously from this pankkake dude, who offers "trolling services"?
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:30:20 PM

So get the fuck out of here dumb troll.
An get a life or boyfriend - it seems you need it..
klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

punkkate  Cheesy
klee
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:35:13 PM

punkkate  Cheesy
sangaman

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:03:59 PM

"The bitcoins are simply not there anymore" is the new "and it's gone." How can they "simply" not be there anymore? That's not how bitcoin works, either Ukyo stole them or someone else stole them. Bitcoins in the blockchain don't just disappear. It's one thing to not be able to release the details of the issue (although I still wish you had), but why share extremely vague nonsense?

Cryptocyprus: If payments really start being made, then I tip my hat to you and you'd be a hero for many if you can help them even come close to being made whole. That said, I don't know why you bother writing things like "the bitcoins are simply not there anymore." My feeling up till now is that any information is better than no information but that's not really the case when the information is absurd.

I don't have good feelings about any of this, but on the chance that you and Ukyo are acting in good faith, I thank you for your time and effort and wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue as soon as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: