Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:40:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227059 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

Ukrainian anthem in Moscow:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ad_H95U1F4

It looks like nobody cares.. Grin
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:50:37 PM

He is just as bad as all the previous oligarchs.

I can see him gone soon.

That he is - what you write about is just the tip of the iceberg. But he'll be gone for entirely different reasons, though.

Btw, to add to what I wrote earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhmlEuSf07o

Nazis from Right Sector and Azov conducted a torch march in front of Rada today, threatening to kill Poroshenko and demolish Rada if any attempts to implement Minsk-2 and a truce between Ukraine and Donetsk/Lugansk are made.

Meanwhile Poroshenko was meeting with Merkel and Hollande to discuss continuation of sanctions against Russia for Kiev regime's failure to implement Minsk-2.
https://rns.online/economy/Poroshenko-zayavil-o-peregovorah-s-Germaniei-i-Frantsiei-o-prodlenii-sanktsii-protiv-Rossii-2016-05-21/?track=main_lastnews?qqq

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:01:08 PM

Hmm...

UK government whitewashes Bandera in Donbass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrDpulXVwlc

Also, the New Insight channel has a lot of other subtitled videos and analytical programs, opening a window to the English-speaking viewers. Nikolai Starikov's programs have a lot of good analytical info.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 03:35:23 PM

Russia Insider Editor Awarded Major Russian Journalism Prize
http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-insider-editor-awarded-major-russian-journalism-prize/ri14261

The Oles Buzina media and literature prize is an important new Russian journalism award named after the popular pro-Russian Ukrainian journalist who was murdered in April 2015 in Kiev by neo-nazis in an effort to silence any dissent against the government in Kiev.

The prize is awarded jointly by the largest Russian news agency, Rossiya Segodnya, formerly known as RIA Novosti, and publisher of the Sputnik News website, and the Zinoviev Club, a Russian foundation whose mission is to popularize the ideas of the legendary 20th century Russian philosopher, Alexander Zinoviev, who along with Andrei Sakharov and Alexander Solzhenitsyn were the top three most importortant Soviet dissidents and exiles.

The prize is awarded in 8 categories, human rights, "civic courage", journalism and political analysis, literature, op-ed, TV journalism, war reporting, and internet publications and blogs.  The awards ceremony was held at the Rossiya Segodnya press center in Moscow on April 22.

Charles Bausman, the editor and founder of Russia Insider was awarded the prize for the journalism and political analysis category in recognition for his success in helping to create a successful new publication which has had significant influence around the world drawing attention to the dishonesty and moral failure of US and EU policy towards Ukraine, Russia, and the Middle East, and more importantly, mainstream media's complicity in this.

Other recipients included the popular singer Iosif Kobzon, in recognition of his outspoken support of the Donbass, of which he is a native, and the many concerts he has performed there, landing him on the sanctions list, and Pavel Gubarev, the Donbass separatist military, political leader, and author in recognition for his book "Beacon of NovoRussia".

Und3rw00d

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:05:34 PM

It only looks like. He seemed to be afraid  Huh
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:15:11 PM

It only looks like. He seemed to be afraid  Huh

He did it on a wager, and I guess he expected the same kind of treatment that a Russian would receive in Kiev singing Russian anthem - beating at best. Yet, no one cared.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:50:18 PM

Murderess of the two Russian journalists, as well as of a score of Donbass civilians, Savchenko, who is an ardent Nazi to boot, has been exchanged today for two Russian officers, held in by SBU:

https://lenta.ru/articles/2016/05/25/toomuchwords/

The title of the article is a by a politician comment - "It's a pity we are letting go this bandera terrorist"

Putin had a meeting with the families of the killed journalists (I view it almost as a personal apology from the President to them).

In a way, Ukraine is getting a ticking time bomb in her - they've been making a martyr and a hero out of her, now they'll have to contain her.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:19:18 PM

Murderess of the two Russian journalists, as well as of a score of Donbass civilians, Savchenko, who is an ardent Nazi to boot, has been exchanged today for two Russian officers, held in by SBU:

https://lenta.ru/articles/2016/05/25/toomuchwords/

The title of the article is a by a politician comment - "It's a pity we are letting go this bandera terrorist"

Putin had a meeting with the families of the killed journalists (I view it almost as a personal apology from the President to them).

In a way, Ukraine is getting a ticking time bomb in her - they've been making a martyr and a hero out of her, now they'll have to contain her.

I seen the article earlier today, she seems to have some psychopath tendencies to me, and that she wants very much to be a man.
More likely she is a lesbian.

I guess Putin will have said to the families, well at least your children never died in vain, plus we got two people who may have ended up dead in jail.

Also watching that video again gave me the shudders, to think they took cover and what seemed to be a safe distance away.

And its gone.
RankoYS

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:24:51 PM

The same that happened in Bosnia in 1992-1995 and in Serbia in 1999 is happening in Ukraine right now and the west has started it all again.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 07:08:18 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 07:55:11 PM by Nemo1024

I seen the article earlier today, she seems to have some psychopath tendencies to me, and that she wants very much to be a man.
More likely she is a lesbian.

I guess Putin will have said to the families, well at least your children never died in vain, plus we got two people who may have ended up dead in jail.

Also watching that video again gave me the shudders, to think they took cover and what seemed to be a safe distance away.

That she does seem to have...
Putin also averted another possible scenario: think if Savchenko was killed in a Russian prison with the goal of demonising Russia even further (a kind of a repeat of the scenario when that minor opposition politician was killed near Kremlin last year). By exchanging her, Putin deprives her of the possible "martyr" status in the eyes of the West.

EDIT: I actually wrote the above scenario before reading the report further down.

The same that happened in Bosnia in 1992-1995 and in Serbia in 1999 is happening in Ukraine right now and the west has started it all again.

There is one significant difference: back then in the 90s Russia was incapacitated...

Lada Ray Report: Real Reason Putin Pardoned Murderer Nadezhda Savchenko
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/the-real-reason-putin-pardoned-murderer-nadezhda-savchenko/

Background

Nadezhda Savchenko is a Ukrainian subversive operative and member of the ukro-nazi battalion Aidar. For some incomprehensible reason she is often referred to as ‘pilot,’ which is false since she had never flown a single mission anywhere. The ‘pilot’ title is clearly attached to her to give her more weight. Those who knew her report that she always had sadistic tendencies and enjoyed torturing prisoners.

Savchenko was captured after she subversively and knowingly directed the fire of Ukraine artillery to the territory of DNR, which killed two accredited Russian journalists. She is also accused of directing Ukraine fire against a large crowd of unarmed refugees, many of whom were killed. Savchenko was tried and received 25 years in Russian prison. The Russian trial was accompanied by unprecedented pressure on Russia by the West and the pogroms of the Russian embassy and consulates in Ukraine.

During her trial Savchenko behaved like a crazed maniac, screaming out profanities, showing rude gestures to the judges, jumping up and down chairs. Her ‘support club’ made a lot of noise during court sessions, waving Ukrainian flags and screaming ukro-nazi slogans. All this was in Moscow, which, as we may conclude, is the most liberal and forgiving city in the world, located in the most democratic country in the world.

I can only imagine what would happen to Savchenko and her bouncing of the wall supporters if they tried such stunts in a US court. Savchenko would have never seen the light of day again, and said supporters would be in jail before they could say ‘oops.’

Certainly, none of this would have been possible in Ukraine at all. If anyone ever dared to publicly support during their Kiev trial the two Russians, Erofeev and Alexandrov, who ended up being exchanged for Savchenko, they would simply be tortured and killed. That’s exactly what happened to the lawyer representing one of the Russians. A well-known Ukrainian lawyer Yury Grabovsky, originally from Odessa, was defending Alexander Alexandrov. According to testimonials, he managed to make a pretty good case against conviction. While Grabovsky was there, junta simply could not seal the case against the two Russians.

Incidentally, these two Russians were kidnapped by Ukraine subversives inside DNR territory, dragged across the border to the Ukrainian side and put on trial.

How lawyer Yury Grabovsky was killed by Kiev ukro-nazis

Grabovsky, who was too successful in proving the charges of terrorism to be bogus, was kidnapped, tortured and killed. His only crime was doing his job as a public defender. When he didn’t show for trial, his friends became suspicious. To confuse the investigation Grabovsky’s killers for two weeks made bogus entries into Grabovsky’s Facebook page. In these entries, Grabovsky supposedly wrote that he was tired and that he was leaving abroad on vacation. Two things rose red flags: the fact that he was due in court and the uncharacteristically illiterate style of writing.

Grabovsky’s body was found over two weeks after his disappearance. It was dumped in an abandoned orchard very far from Kiev, where the Russians’ trial was taking place. Ukro-nazi thugs responsible for his death published his video admission, extracted under torture. In it, bloody, confused and, apparently, in much pain Grabovsky is made to repeat after the invisible man, whose voice sounds very young – no more than 20 or so. This young man forces Grabovsky to say that he was wrong to defend the ‘Russian terrorist,’ that he asks for forgiveness and that he won’t do it again.

And a lot more more, including video reports, at https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/the-real-reason-putin-pardoned-murderer-nadezhda-savchenko/

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:45:36 PM

This link you posted

https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/the-real-reason-putin-pardoned-murderer-nadezhda-savchenko/

Well worth the read, It all makes perfect sense, very good article.

And its gone.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:13:56 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 06:24:44 AM by Balthazar

Did anyone seen the video of recent Savchenko's performance on a meeting with journalists? That video made me sure that pardoning was illegitimate, since she's out of mind and dangerous to the public. She seems as suicidal lunatic, like suicide bombers, completely out of control. Any person of this kind should be kept in the psychiatric hospital for the rest of life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03n1aCPRcgw
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:12:31 PM

East and Vest Ukraine have to leave in peace. That is my opinion. Before all this started I thought Ukraine and Ukranians is friendly country, little brother, and we dreamed to go there with mother to see Kiev and Odessa. And now we r scared to go there, cause of who knows how they will accept us.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

East and Vest Ukraine have to leave in peace. That is my opinion. Before all this started I thought Ukraine and Ukranians is friendly country, little brother, and we dreamed to go there with mother to see Kiev and Odessa. And now we r scared to go there, cause of who knows how they will accept us.

There will be no peace as long as East and West Ukraine is artificially glued together. East Ukraine must be merged with Russia, and the Western part must be given to Poland. Ukraine is heavily dependent on subsidies and funds from the other nations (earlier it used to come from Russia, and now European Union has replaced the Russians). It is not capable of existing on its own.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:55:36 PM

There will be no peace as long as East and West Ukraine is artificially glued together. East Ukraine must be merged with Russia, and the Western part must be given to Poland. Ukraine is heavily dependent on subsidies and funds from the other nations (earlier it used to come from Russia, and now European Union has replaced the Russians). It is not capable of existing on its own.

I have to disagree with you there, Bryant. Novorossia and Malorossia are fully-capable sustaining themselves. In USSR, a lot of industrial output came from Novorossia (Donbass), they also have a lot of highly-fertile land. After USSR desintegrated, Ukraine was 7th strongest industrialised country in the world (if memory serves me right). They managed to squander it all over 25+ years, at the same time creating the new oligarchic "elites", which expect that everything is given to them, and they can only plunder but not create.

That is the real problem.

Btw, EU has not replaced Russia, neither did IMF money materialised, and that is the reason Ukraine's economy is in a free-dive.

Tanic, alas Odessa turned into a Banderite stronghold under Saakashvili. From the reports I get from there, nothing is left of the charming, easy-going atmosphere of the city, that I visited about 5 years ago. The residents of Odessa live in fear. Now won't be the time to visit either Odessa or the rest of former Ukraine. Wait 4-5 years, till after the worst period of lawlessness is behind.

Regarding Savchenko. She's already started becoming a pain for Porky and the rest of Ukro-band. She turned up bearfoot in the Rada (while being on trial for murder of the Russian journalists, she was "elected" in absentia as deputy of the Ukrainian Rada and deputy of the European Parliament), made some loud statement and then during a press-conference graciously agreed to be selected as the next president of Ukraine.  Roll Eyes

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:06:47 PM

I have to disagree with you there, Bryant. Novorossia and Malorossia are fully-capable sustaining themselves. In USSR, a lot of industrial output came from Novorossia (Donbass), they also have a lot of highly-fertile land. After USSR desintegrated, Ukraine was 7th strongest industrialised country in the world (if memory serves me right). They managed to squander it all over 25+ years, at the same time creating the new oligarchic "elites", which expect that everything is given to them, and they can only plunder but not create.

The Eastern Ukrainian industrial units are notoriously inefficient. Earlier, it was the cheap Russian gas which kept them afloat. Now they are using gas from Romania (with the exception of those units in DNR / LNR), which is quite expensive. These units need to become more efficient and improve the quality, if they want to survive.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:30:50 PM

An article from Free Press about Odessa becoming a Bandera city:
http://svpressa.ru/society/article/149532/?rss=1

It starts with:

Leadership of Odessa region (that is - Saakashvili) in the framework of the Law for decommunisation, renamed 51 street in Odessa, as well as several hundreds of streets in the settlements of the region. The street of Valentina Tereshkova (the first female cosmonaut) is now named Heroes of Krut (after a skirmish near the railway station in January 1918), the Avenue of Marshal Zhukov became name "Heavenly hundred" (after the victims of 2014 Maidan, shot down by snipers reporting to Saakashvili), Ostrovsky street (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Ostrovsky) became the street of Ivan Mazepa (the traitor, who betrayed Peter I in favour of the invading Sweeds), Yaroslav Galan street (Ukrainian anti-fascist writer) became Roman Shukhevych street (supreme warlord of Bandera gangs).

The article goes on to arguing that the effect (as well as burning of people alive in Odessa Trade Union in 2014) is not something coming out of the blue and that the creeping Fascist ideology injection in Odessa started already in 1992.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 12:21:33 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2016, 12:41:54 PM by Nemo1024

Roll Eyes

https://cont.ws/post/280764

An interesting analysis by Ishenko re Savchenko's future: She can either become forgotten, so as not to create problems for the Kiev junta; or she can be sent to somewhere in Lugansk, where there are few journalists and a lot of opportunities to be killed; or, most likely, she'll be murdered by the Kiev junta, framing it as if "the bad Putin did it".

And that'll be the last I am mentioning her...

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:00:25 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2016, 04:37:56 PM by Nemo1024

Seen in the news:

The Uniat Christian priest Turchinovs says about the possibility of him starting of a full-out military operation (read: renewal of the genocide of the Russian population) in Donbass, and expects the West to deliver lethal weapons to Ukro-Nazis to kill off people in Donbass as Ukraine does not have enough weapons to do so:
http://lenta.ru/news/2016/05/30/s_pastorskim_vizitom/

EU commission says they will renew sanctions against Russia for Ukraine's failing to abide by the Minsk accord and for the civil war in Ukraine:
https://rns.online/economy/ES-dopuskaet-rasshirenie-sanktsii-protiv-Rossii-2016-05-30/

EDIT: flaring up of the war in Donbass is inevitable, and is the only way for the Kiev regime to divert the destructive energy of the Nazi punisher battalions from themselves. But that will only postpone the collapse. The only question is if the Obama's and Merkel's regimes will give further help to their Nazi allies in their bloody deeds.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:19:51 PM

I know I said that I won't be mentioning Savchenko, but this is just rich... Remember how Kerry, EU Pariament and Ukraine were frothing at their mouths that Russia should hand over that Nazi murderess to Ukraine? Now Ukrainian politicians are accusing Putin of sending Savchenko to Ukraine so as to facilitate a coup there!  Shocked Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: