Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 10:40:09 PM

Trying to pick up some EAC @94, going really slow.
crypto777

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 10:46:49 PM

Hi,

Live Earthcoin Price Chart for Your Website

We created free Interactive Live Cryptocurrency Price Charts which you can use on your website (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   Chart display cryptocoin price change in percent for last 10-60 days.

Earthcoin price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/139#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Quarkcoin... 200+ cryptocurrencies LIVE Analytics @ http://altcoins.wiki

Cryptocurrency Payment API - https://gourl.io

Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:09:17 PM

That large chunk of buy order is nothing but a ruse to help prevent a bottoming out. Every time it's close to buying anything, it moves down 3-5 satoshi.

The fact that Middlecoin mines 80% of EAC and dumps it for btc promptly is rearing it's fugly face. WAAAAY too much supply. This coin feels more and more abandoned with each passing day.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:58:40 AM

That large chunk of buy order is nothing but a ruse to help prevent a bottoming out. Every time it's close to buying anything, it moves down 3-5 satoshi.

The fact that Middlecoin mines 80% of EAC and dumps it for btc promptly is rearing it's fugly face. WAAAAY too much supply. This coin feels more and more abandoned with each passing day.

I dont follow. I wasnt watching the charts for the last few hours, but it looks like the walls were real, just by looking at the depth.

BTW im buying all the way down, hoping for the best.

In at 122, 117, 98, and 92

TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:04:17 AM

i'm not selling 1 eac until price climbs back up to at least 173. it may take a while before I get my $$$ back. good thing I can afford to wait for my price. wish their was some publicity or something with this coin, feels violated.  Embarrassed

*not spending one more coin of any type buying eac until devs do something to promote the coin better, all I see here on this thread is wait, wait, wait. during the wait, coin gets devalued 7 ways 'til Sunday
Anubite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

I dont follow. I wasnt watching the charts for the last few hours, but it looks like the walls were real, just by looking at the depth.

BTW im buying all the way down, hoping for the best.

In at 122, 117, 98, and 92

The 16 coin wall has been around in part or whole for a long time. When it looked like it was going to be sold to, it's owner moved it to a cheaper point. He/she has no intention of buying now, they will probably let eac have at least 6 btc for sale below 100 satoshi before buying, maybe more.

I've been watching them close for 5 hours now. There is nothing pointing to anything but the price falling, barring any sudden, massive purchases. I would hold out for the 80s and 70s.

26 btc to 120 satoshi. Good luck, EAC.

derpinheimer
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

I see. Scary depth, no doubt. But following depth has screwed me over at least once before.

*cough* vertcoin
Anubite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:24:33 AM

I see. Scary depth, no doubt. But following depth has screwed me over at least once before.

*cough* vertcoin

Sadly, Vertcoin was pumped and dumped by a spoiled brat named Wolong and his minions. Same with EAC. So was Doge, but it held up to the pressure.

nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:12:56 AM

*cough* vertcoin

Looks like its back up to almsot .004 again, as well from what i seen and read on vert, 1/8 (as of yesterday or the day before) of the coins were all bought up and sent to one address.... lol.  Not sure if this is fact of fiction though.

But it would be nice for some life to be breathed into the coin, it has alot more than some other coins with alot more community

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
derpinheimer
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:15:07 AM

*cough* vertcoin

Sadly, Vertcoin was pumped and dumped by a spoiled brat named Wolong and his minions. Same with EAC. So was Doge, but it held up to the pressure.

Realllly? Im just disappointed. I bought vertcoin the other day at 37, then it crashed. I sold at 36 earlier today not expecting much more, just checked the charts and it went to 60.. wow!

They must have a lot of BTC to pump coins that big.
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:24:51 AM

*cough* vertcoin

Realllly? Im just disappointed. I bought vertcoin the other day at 37, then it crashed. I sold at 36 earlier today not expecting much more, just checked the charts and it went to 60.. wow!

They must have a lot of BTC to pump coins that big.
I dug up a post that says ~450BTC to buy that much

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
derpinheimer
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 02:45:27 AM

Dang. Thanks for the info Wink

I read something about Kimoto Gravity Well and auto-switching pools not picking EAC (and others) will cause their value to drop? Any explanation on this?
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:18:45 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 04:52:56 AM by laura@@

I have some news to share.

The Chinese marketing team of EAC has turned silence for a long time. The leader of the group, named "莫名其妙", has turned off 3 wonderful offers from Chinese trading sites in last month. If EAC had ever hit one of those website, i am sure the price will at least double!!  
I argued with him today, he told me devs didn't give him a cent for marketing. Right now,everything is out of him own pocket. (please confirm)  After that he keeping talking and talking on some random topics. By the way, it's not a secret that he is a teenager and has mental problems.(not kidding)   He is using a NAZI general as his profile pic on EAC china!

The marketing in china right now is a nightmare. There is no marketing at all. The only thing they did is turn off offers and block connection from devs and trading sites.

For that reason above, We just launched a new marketing group in this week, all of us have investment in EAC, and we love see EAC could hit some mainstream trading sites. We hope can hear from devs for any support and authorization of representative. We are contacting with Bter, BTC38, Guogao and Yibi. Hope we can have good news from them soon.

We are a new marketing group, but we had build an active community on btc38 bbs forum.  And have more than 200 members joined our QQ group.(our taget is 1000 in weeks).

Need hear from you as soon as possible.

He just created 3 accounts to distract us.  I am seriously he has mental problems!!!!!   but his IQ is quite recognizable, turn out its very entertaining.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 04:31:13 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

0.5% Mandatory Donation Fees collected during the month of February go to the BitGive Foundation.

eac.charityminingpools.com

0% Pool Fees if you sign up and start mining today!

Block Finder Bonuses to come in the very near future!

Thanks!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:26:27 AM

The Chinese marketing team of EAC has turned silence for a long time. The leader of the group, named "莫名其妙", has turned off 3 wonderful offers from Chinese trading sites in last month. If EAC had ever hit one of those website, i am sure the price will at least double!!  
I argued with him today, he told me devs didn't give him a cent for marketing. Right now,everything is out of him own pocket. (please confirm)  After that he keeping talking and talking on some random topics. By the way, it's not a secret that he is a teenager and has mental problems.(not kidding)   He is using a NAZI general as his profile pic on EAC china!

The marketing in china right now is a nightmare. There is no marketing at all. The only thing they did is turn off offers and block connection from devs and trading sites.

For that reason above, We just launched a new marketing group in this week, all of us have investment in EAC, and we love see EAC could hit some mainstream trading sites. We hope can hear from devs for any support and authorization of representative. We are contacting with Bter, BTC38, Guogao and Yibi. Hope we can have good news from them soon.

We are a new marketing group, but we had build an active community on btc38 bbs forum.  And have more than 200 members joined our QQ group.(our taget is 1000 in weeks).

He just created 3 accounts to distract us.  I am seriously he has mental problems!!!!!   but his IQ is quite recognizable, turn out its very entertaining

I said days & weeks ago, that we need to hit the chinese market to create more attention for eac.

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:59:38 AM

Info: Qoinpro is also going to add EAC for every day free EAC.  Shocked

I have mailed Qoinpro when the will unlock EAC. When I got a reaction, i will share it.
Anubite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:24:00 AM

Dang. Thanks for the info Wink

I read something about Kimoto Gravity Well and auto-switching pools not picking EAC (and others) will cause their value to drop? Any explanation on this?

I would argue that switching pools too large for the coin would damage it, but if they are the right size (usually 1/4 or less the hashrate, more than that for brief periods) it works out well.

When you have a coin like eac with 1.2-1.5 gh/s most times and Middlecoin with 21 gh/s drops on it a lot, you end up with too many coins being sold. They single-handedly ruin 2x and 5x, and suppress the growth of the price of eac.

darkrocky34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:35:33 AM

He just created 3 accounts to distract us.  I am seriously he has mental problems!!!!!   but his IQ is quite recognizable, turn out its very entertaining.

Dear Laura,

I'm the guy that you said who used a "NAZI" general as profile pic. I'm not Momingqimiao, but the major relationship and marketing manager of EAC China, as well as the EAC China forum/weibo administrator.  Yes you're right, the team kept silence for a two weeks, but just because of the spring festival and tons of new jobs in the recent week. However, the team is still running.

I had had a chat with Momingqimiao yesterday. He also complained to me that many people were challenging and attacking him, doubting the EAC dev team give us heavy bounty, making him very tired. He was sad that all our works were just hunt and manipulated by another gambling banker.

Here I can clarify, that EAC CHINA DIDN'T GET EVEN ONE EAC BOUNTY FROM DEV TEAM, ALL THE JOBS WE'RE DOING ARE VOLUNTARY. No matter the Chinese website/forum operation, official brand material development and localize, or the giveaways for members, we're all using our own money. I can image the feeling of disappointment that being defamed after building up the great infrastructure in China . And it's not true that we turn down the offers from trade platform.

So here are the conclusions:

1. EAC China hasn't received one cent for marketing. All the works of EAC China is voluntary;

2. To list EAC or not is the affair of trade platform itself. We did get some inquiry from some platform, but we just pass it to the dev team and let them to make the decision. EAC China hasn't participated any of the procedure and operation.

3. We welcome the active communities growth in China, no matter for product development or trading purpose. But we wish it to be cooperation, not rumor and defamation.

4. 莫名其妙(Momingqimiao) is a father with a kid. He is not a teenager. And I don't think the personal customize profile picture of anyone (洛奇, that's my ID in China)  worth any silly questioned (If I have to explain, General Guderian, the Creator of the Blitzkrieg, was admired by both Axis and Allied, no matter for his military theory, courage and upright. His conduct was investigated after the war, and no charges were brought)

That's all.

洛奇
EAC China
ontopicplease

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:07:42 PM

When I read all posts here, I can only agree. To make a conclusion. The dev team is communicating very poor. The community is guessing what is going on. Are the devs active and not communicating or did they already stop their activities. A big community can achieve a lot when managed the right way. This community needs a leader who explains what the dev-team is working on and what the dev-team likes the communtiy to work on. We have/had a big community that could have done a lot. Now it looks like a whole bunch of talented people are just out of work.

Even if the dev-team has big plans and is working on big projects, I still think they made a mistake by not contracting a guy, that would do the communication with the community. A person that would inform the community about all ongoing projects and also a guy who would get the community excited to help wherever they were needed.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:09:00 PM

A weekly update would be nice. Even a few words would be nice.
Pages: « 1 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 [440] 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: