Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:58:24 PM

This is John, the original dev of Earthcoin. Since there are too many wrong rumors about me. I feel that I need to post something to let you know the facts.

I created Earthcoin back in December. To better handle the communications with community, I found Norb. With whom we launched the coin together. Norb is good at graphics, and his professional graphics certainly helped Earthcoin. He later found Wes and Zark to help him on the communications side, while I was handling all the code/tech issues and new releases. We had a good partnership but unfortunately the communications between us was always an issue. We had a very different view on what is the "teamwork". Anyway I am not going to details, but at some points this was beyond the limit, and sadly I decided to quit the team.

Now on the premine. There was a 270 mil EACs premine. Of which 70 mils are spent at various giveaways and bounties (see OP for a list of giveaways, which do not include all the giveaways, many are not in the list). I handled main giveaway thread where giveaways were distributed to close to 1000 users, small giveaways are done by community members where we handed off lump sums. The remaining 200M Norb and I each took 100M. I'll leave Norb to disclose whereabouts of his 100M. For me, I contributed 26 mils to the bounty fund we created in the team (to encourage helps for EAC), including the 10 mils granted to Wes. I also spent various amount to charities, support games/faucets etc. This left about 65 mil for myself. I am not going to disclose my wallet address, or say what I will do with the coins. All I can say is that I still hold most of them. The recent down turn is clearly a confidence issue, the amount being dumped is much more than 65 mils (remember the outstanding coins are about 1.8 billions now).

With the new team in place, I wish the Earthcoin will go back to the right track, and I wish Earthcoin the best.

PS, Norb, please change password for earthcoin account, it's still the one I set originally.

Great post!!!! Maybe you're even BUYING because of the low prices. It is indeed a confidence issue, and the low coin price is not directly linked to you leaving Earthcoin, as all altcoins are suffering. If you sold some of the coins, then it is your right, because you work hard for Earthcoin and people need to remember that without you there was no Earthcoin. So all your hours that you work on Earthcoin also need to be paid somehow. You did a great job, and i hope that you still look into Earthcoin as a investor point of few, and in fact if you want to start a new coin, then it will be a honor if i can work with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:02:37 PM

After this news, maybe i buy another 10M coins, and have a look how much i can mine....

Can someone give me a good pool?
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 11:32:34 PM

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-bullion-american-silver-eagle-2014/

https://earthazaar.com/product/1-oz-999-fine-silver-somali-wildlife-elephant-bullion-coin/

These End Sunday Night - Get 'em while their hot!

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:42:32 AM

9+ Oz Sterling Silver RARE Coin at Auction on Earthazaar right now starting at 1,000 EAC. Best of Luck to the Highest Bidder!

https://earthazaar.com/product/solid-sterling-silver-1976-franklin-mint-commemorative-9-oz-coinround/

Is there a reserve on it (if thats possible)?
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:55:51 AM

No Reserve - I started them all at 1000 EAC - I am willing to roll the dice, and if someone gets a great deal then that's what the market priced my items at.

My vision is that Earthcoin will become relevant through real world commerce & trade. By offering these services and often selling silver at a discount to it's intrinsic value, the Earthpeople will eventually learn the value of this and then EAC price will reflect such as they rush to accumulate EAC and 'arbitrage' my silver sales. So I am taking a hit now on the pricing, but in the future I believe I will look brilliant by offering this service and accumulating EAC continuously for the foreseeable future. I admit it is a bit painful in the short-term, but unlike the 'DEVS', I HAVE TRUE LONG-TERM VISION. I am also willing to sacrifice and work to see this coin succeed, not just look to make a 'quick buck' off of unsuspecting innocents.

It will be I who will have the last laugh, when I am the largest holder of Earthcoin and help guide it back to new highs through REAL WORLD Capitalism & Free-Market Commerce. I will eventually get Gold, Gemstones, Loose Diamonds, Rarities, Collectibles, Etc. up on Earthazaar. I have even sold an iPhone 4S already LOL.

This is for real guys, and EARTHCOIN is here to stay. I am determined to make it so, and I implore the community to join me in these efforts. I will spearhead the rise to Glory that we will behold, and trust me, that day is coming. There are still some very dedicated & intelligent forces working behind the scenes that will 'Add Value' to this crypto. If you take a look at some of the other coins that are currently outpacing earthcoin, and what they have to offer in comparison to what we have to offer, you can clearly see the VALUE at the current prices. What we are dealing with is a crisis of confidence, and these prices we are currently at reflect nothing but panic. It is TIME TO BUY when there is BLOOD IN THE STREETS.

What can you do to help? 1) List SOMETHING on Earthazaar.com. Doesn't really matter what. Find something laying around that you find novel/useful to others. Take a picture with your phone/camera - email it to yourself. List it on Earthazaar as an auction or fixed price listing. If Everyone that currently owned Earthcoin did this, we would be by FAR the largest online store of an Alt. Cryptocurrency. And the News would spread like wildfire. This will become a self-fulfilling prophecy, and other will flock to our Banner in hordes. Ask not what your Earthcoin can do for you, but what you can do for your Earthcoin! Don't forget that a relatively small amount of Capital can get EAC moving upwards in a fantastic way. Only $15,000 on Cryptsy puts us at 50 Satoshi!!!

I believe that there are many others like myself who have the COURAGE to stand up and take hold of their dreams, and to make their dreams a reality. Working together we can DO ANYTHING. And when we reach critical mass, these dark days upon us now will be laughed upon with the clarity that is hindsight.

Now is the time to have free market capitalists, libertarians and Men with true vision and ambition take over and create wealth for hundreds of Earthcoin followers that will make 'certain people' have nightmares about 'what might have been'.

After all, a wise man once said, “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:16:48 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:28:34 AM by centurion76

9+ Oz Sterling Silver RARE Coin at Auction on Earthazaar right now starting at 1,000 EAC. Best of Luck to the Highest Bidder!

https://earthazaar.com/product/solid-sterling-silver-1976-franklin-mint-commemorative-9-oz-coinround/

Is there a reserve on it (if thats possible)?

Yes, you can place reserves on Earthazaar, but there is no reserve on it. His regular silver prices are usually 10 to 20% below spot, so he has some great deals if you have a little extra EAC. The only problem is that it sells so fast its hard for him to keep his bullion in stock Wink

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
Backlash

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:08:05 AM

Inspired by ATXsilver's (and many others) dedication and drive to make earthcoin succeed, I am offering products that I manufacture in return for cryptocurrencies (EAC being one of them of course).

I have 10 years experience in making carbon fibre products and send to customers all over the world. I currently use PayPal for international payments, but I'm embracing the world of decentralised currencies and hope to use them exclusively in the near future.
Please have a look at my promotion page and website if I have peaked your interest:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AspellCarbon/127126643996447?fref=ts
http://aspellcarbon.com/

I've been investing in and mining EAC since mid December and have read nearly every page of this EAC thread. I believe in the EAC brand and think it is one of the best 'coins' with one of the best communities out there. Even though EAC has been through the wringer a few times since it's inception, it is still strong compared to many other coins that boomed and busted within weeks.

With that in mind, I decided it was time to register my support and contribute whatever I can.
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:25:47 AM

Inspired by ATXsilver's (and many others) dedication and drive to make earthcoin succeed, I am offering products that I manufacture in return for cryptocurrencies (EAC being one of them of course).

I have 10 years experience in making carbon fibre products and send to customers all over the world. I currently use PayPal for international payments, but I'm embracing the world of decentralised currencies and hope to use them exclusively in the near future.
Please have a look at my promotion page and website if I have peaked your interest:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AspellCarbon/127126643996447?fref=ts
http://aspellcarbon.com/

I've been investing in and mining EAC since mid December and have read nearly every page of this EAC thread. I believe in the EAC brand and think it is one of the best 'coins' with one of the best communities out there. Even though EAC has been through the wringer a few times since it's inception, it is still strong compared to many other coins that boomed and busted within weeks.

With that in mind, I decided it was time to register my support and contribute whatever I can.

Good looking site backlash. You can also add your store/products to Earthazaar and sell these products for EAC directly from the site's shopping cart. Check it out if you get a chance: https://earthazaar.com/my-account/

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1444
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 08:26:46 AM

Please vote for Earthcoin in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.0
NyanCat

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:12:48 AM

Now on the premine. There was a 270 mil EACs premine. Of which 70 mils are spent at various giveaways and bounties (see OP for a list of giveaways, which do not include all the giveaways, many are not in the list). I handled main giveaway thread where giveaways were distributed to close to 1000 users, small giveaways are done by community members where we handed off lump sums. The remaining 200M Norb and I each took 100M. I'll leave Norb to disclose whereabouts of his 100M. For me, I contributed 26 mils to the bounty fund we created in the team (to encourage helps for EAC), including the 10 mils granted to Wes. I also spent various amount to charities, support games/faucets etc. This left about 65 mil for myself. I am not going to disclose my wallet address, or say what I will do with the coins. All I can say is that I still hold most of them. The recent down turn is clearly a confidence issue, the amount being dumped is much more than 65 mils (remember the outstanding coins are about 1.8 billions now).

I dont know why people like what eac15678 did. For me its a normal robbery. There is a bright information in the first post:

"Premined 2% for promotions, giveaway, bounties, dev and long term support."

I didnt know "dev and long term support" means only 3 months of work and they take rest of money and run out. They took 165M which is 247.5 BTC at the old price 150 sat. This money should be used for development, not a private things. I feel cheated because I invested a lot of money and now I have 15% of it. I dont care if you can cooperate or argue. This money is not yours. This money belongs to community!!! For me you planned this robbery a long time ago. This coin was created to cheat the people.

There is only one way to help this coin. Please, return our money to the current team - dont be evil!

YOU DONT CONTINUE DEVELOPING == MONEY IS NOT YOURS, THIS MONEY BELONGS TO THE CURRENT TEAM OF EAC
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 09:25:37 AM

I bought 300k EAC at 500 and 600.

Another friend bought some at 900+.

What do I do now?!
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 09:55:03 AM

No Reserve - I started them all at 1000 EAC - I am willing to roll the dice, and if someone gets a great deal then that's what the market priced my items at.

My vision is that Earthcoin will become relevant through real world commerce & trade. By offering these services and often selling silver at a discount to it's intrinsic value, the Earthpeople will eventually learn the value of this and then EAC price will reflect such as they rush to accumulate EAC and 'arbitrage' my silver sales. So I am taking a hit now on the pricing, but in the future I believe I will look brilliant by offering this service and accumulating EAC continuously for the foreseeable future. I admit it is a bit painful in the short-term, but unlike the 'DEVS', I HAVE TRUE LONG-TERM VISION. I am also willing to sacrifice and work to see this coin succeed, not just look to make a 'quick buck' off of unsuspecting innocents.

It will be I who will have the last laugh, when I am the largest holder of Earthcoin and help guide it back to new highs through REAL WORLD Capitalism & Free-Market Commerce. I will eventually get Gold, Gemstones, Loose Diamonds, Rarities, Collectibles, Etc. up on Earthazaar. I have even sold an iPhone 4S already LOL.

This is for real guys, and EARTHCOIN is here to stay. I am determined to make it so, and I implore the community to join me in these efforts. I will spearhead the rise to Glory that we will behold, and trust me, that day is coming. There are still some very dedicated & intelligent forces working behind the scenes that will 'Add Value' to this crypto. If you take a look at some of the other coins that are currently outpacing earthcoin, and what they have to offer in comparison to what we have to offer, you can clearly see the VALUE at the current prices. What we are dealing with is a crisis of confidence, and these prices we are currently at reflect nothing but panic. It is TIME TO BUY when there is BLOOD IN THE STREETS.

What can you do to help? 1) List SOMETHING on Earthazaar.com. Doesn't really matter what. Find something laying around that you find novel/useful to others. Take a picture with your phone/camera - email it to yourself. List it on Earthazaar as an auction or fixed price listing. If Everyone that currently owned Earthcoin did this, we would be by FAR the largest online store of an Alt. Cryptocurrency. And the News would spread like wildfire. This will become a self-fulfilling prophecy, and other will flock to our Banner in hordes. Ask not what your Earthcoin can do for you, but what you can do for your Earthcoin! Don't forget that a relatively small amount of Capital can get EAC moving upwards in a fantastic way. Only $15,000 on Cryptsy puts us at 50 Satoshi!!!

I believe that there are many others like myself who have the COURAGE to stand up and take hold of their dreams, and to make their dreams a reality. Working together we can DO ANYTHING. And when we reach critical mass, these dark days upon us now will be laughed upon with the clarity that is hindsight.

Now is the time to have free market capitalists, libertarians and Men with true vision and ambition take over and create wealth for hundreds of Earthcoin followers that will make 'certain people' have nightmares about 'what might have been'.

After all, a wise man once said, “A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.”

Despite the swipe at the team, I have to love this post!

This is how we do it, ladies and gentlemen. And I can assure you, audience and ATXsilver alike, the Dev team is firin' the boilers and getting ready to make steam. We're getting organized, recruiting talent, and hittin' that big flashing reset button in short order. We've about got the past pigeonholed, and have a fair grip on who is doing what and when. Things happened, as y'all know. Now we got new blood and a new attitude, and this coin is going places.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:06:19 AM

Despite the swipe at the team, I have to love this post!

This is how we do it, ladies and gentlemen. And I can assure you, audience and ATXsilver alike, the Dev team is firin' the boilers and getting ready to make steam. We're getting organized, recruiting talent, and hittin' that big flashing reset button in short order. We've about got the past pigeonholed, and have a fair grip on who is doing what and when. Things happened, as y'all know. Now we got new blood and a new attitude, and this coin is going places.

You're the new Communications Officer ..Answer! the questions.
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:12:50 AM

I dont know why people like what eac15678 did. For me its a normal robbery. There is a bright information in the first post:

"Premined 2% for promotions, giveaway, bounties, dev and long term support."

I didnt know "dev and long term support" means only 3 months of work and they take rest of money and run out. They took 165M which is 247.5 BTC at the old price 150 sat. This money should be used for development, not a private things. I feel cheated because I invested a lot of money and now I have 15% of it. I dont care if you can cooperate or argue. This money is not yours. This money belongs to community!!! For me you planned this robbery a long time ago. This coin was created to cheat the people.

There is only one way to help this coin. Please, return our money to the current team - dont be evil!

YOU DONT CONTINUE DEVELOPING == MONEY IS NOT YOURS, THIS MONEY BELONGS TO THE CURRENT TEAM OF EAC

The team feels that we're best off focusing on the future. We have control of the remaining funds, and will indeed be using them to develop this coin and community. We could try to go another direction, chasing all this down, but at the end of the day it would just be a waste of effort. It is our hope that John will use what he's got to further earthcoin, and perhaps even eventually come back to help us along. We're not going to accuse him of any malfeasance, nor wish him any ill.

We are moving on. I've been in constant contact with the rest of the team for the last several days. This is off the cuff, but I can tell you a few things we're working on and where are energies lie.

We are going to be doing a newsletter, probably on a weekly basis, biweekly at the worst. It will detail current bounties, feature some news related to earthcoin, and generally have a summary of where the team is at, where we think the community is at, and a preview of upcoming things (as we are able).

While we don't yet have a lead programmer, we do have a couple of people working on needed softwares. We're working on a new version of the wallet, an updated Mac wallet, getting the github account tree sorted and maintained, and actively recruiting more programmers. If you know one or are one, contact us! As of today, I will be logging in under this account every day, so I'll see and respond to any PM's, or pass them on to the relevant team members.

I will be updating the community at least every Monday and Friday here on Bitcointalk and at earthcointalk as well. Cryptozark is primarily taking care of our twitter and facebook feeds, and others in the team may post there as well from time to time. We will not go silent again.

Enough about us for a minute. I want to address the traders. I want you to understand something. If you are willing to sell at 17 Satoshis, that's what the coin is worth to you. If it's worth more than that, HOLD, and put a sell order in where you think it should be valued, where you would like it to be valued, and something really outrageous like 1 btc to an earthcoin. Hell, it's bits on an exchange, maybe somebody will bite Cheesy But seriously, if you refuse to part with 'em at low prices, the price will go up.

I would also encourage y'all to organize person to person trades, and post the (non identifying) details for all to see.

Merchants, we need more of ya! If you have something to sell, even just stuff lying about your house, put it to auction on Earthazaar. Volume will bring volume will bring increases. We all want the value to rise, but it's not going to do so simply from coin exchanges. If ya got something to sell, DO IT! And on that note, we're working on a few things to get you some support in the form of traffic for that.

Burn the white flag, raise the battle standard, man the cannon, and full steam ahead! Earthcoin!!!

24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:15:43 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 12:05:42 PM by 24Kilo

Organic... you seemed to have all the answers laid out in ten easy points!!!
NyanCat

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:26:47 AM

Of course I am not going to sell at this price, I never sell at price lower than I bought Smiley I am just angry that it will take a long time to go up after this accident.
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:29:08 AM

You seemed to have all the answers in laid out in ten easy points!!!

Frankly, we think the premine issue has been addressed adequately, aside from a post that I had prepared detailing it just before John chimed in. So I need to do a slight amount of revision before I post it up.

0rganic, do what thou wilt as far as blockchain forensics. The new team is interested in the future. The train wreck behind us is somewhere between current events and recent history. (bonus of 1000 EAC from my personal account to anyone who can tell me what that quote is from) To put this in some perspective, the funds unaccounted for don't amount to much. It is certainly an irritant, and an unfortunate development. But the current team cannot be focused on this to the exclusion of moving forward. Those who remain have control of the funds, we are going to detail every move going forward, and that's the best we can do.

We will have a much more detailed statement as to the premine in short order. It doesn't do to be hasty when doing accounting. I can do "off the cuff" quite well, but that's simply not adequate.

As to what John may or may not do with the funds that he took with him, we can only hope he does good things with them. But even if he just dumped them at current prices, that would just mean that some lucky trader got a lot of coin for not much. It is far FAR more important to us to raise the awareness of, utility of, and circulation of Earthcoin. That's where our focus lies, and that is precisely what we're going to do.

24Kilo, you've been with us from the start, and we are always glad of your input. We're gonna do right by you, like you've done right by us. Salud!

earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:31:06 AM

Of course I am not going to sell at this price, I never sell at price lower than I bought Smiley I am just angry that it will take a long time to go up after this accident.

I picked your post because it seemed to sum up the feeling of a number of people, not a personal jab. We are going to promote the hell out of this coin. It is my firm desire to see you come back here in a few months bragging about how you bought when it was only at 500 satoshis Cheesy

NyanCat

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:24:54 AM

I picked your post because it seemed to sum up the feeling of a number of people, not a personal jab. We are going to promote the hell out of this coin. It is my firm desire to see you come back here in a few months bragging about how you bought when it was only at 500 satoshis Cheesy

I believe you becaue EAC has truly strong community Smiley
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:54:40 PM

Have we seen the bottom now? I got an alarm that the price went above 20 satoshis while it was at 15 at its lowest. Over 10 million bought in the last 15 minutes or so.
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: