Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
0rganic

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:57:44 PM

Can we get back on topic and forget about the premine please.
After all the giveaways and bounties there is still a lot more left that i tough before. The part that is missing is less then one week mining.
Come on, one week, ok it is probably dumped but so what, am sure MP and the likes dumped a lot more.

Let talk infrastructure to support retailers and maybe a little charity support, seems to me that at the moment that's the only thing we can build in a couple of days with the current infrastructure.

Lets talk about tomorrow, look forward and stop talking about the premine!

Right. So by your logic, when the next leaders step up and community pools funds and resources together and they vanish, you and many people like you will say "Can we stop talking about the missing money please" and then the cycle repeats itself over and over again. Just like a regulated market.

God I love cryptos. This is the best financial petri-dish that has Libertarians screwing over each other and playing the amnesia game like the wall street honchos they so despise.

Hi slyA

I just wanted to say hello,

I normally post on earthcointalk, I  responded to one of your previous posts, I hope you were not
offended, .

Anyhow I hear your pain and your frustration, I am attempting to spring clean on earthcointalk,
and  I am at the moment a pain in the backside over there.

At least I got the dev's that we know of to disclose a little info in respect of the premine and associated issues.
well I believe someone has posted a copy of the transcript in respect of that question and answer session.

I do not know the whole story in respect of this coin but I intend to find out, I am just your regular guy and,
to may round pegs in square holes at the moment, I believe this coin has a future but  and its a big but?

It appears this coin has lost a lot of good people, in respect of shall we say lack of transparency, and  I am
an honest trusting guy, and there are a few good people over there who are trying to put things straight
I know your views and I have read your posts , but I will at some point update this forum with what I know and have discovered,

All the best

Organic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:12:06 PM

After all the giveaways and bounties there is still a lot more left that i tough before. The part that is missing is less then one week mining.
Come on, one week, ok it is probably dumped but so what, am sure MP and the likes dumped a lot more.

Let talk infrastructure to support retailers and maybe a little charity support, seems to me that at the moment that's the only thing we can build in a couple of days with the current infrastructure.

Right. So by your logic, when the next leaders step up and community pools funds and resources together and they vanish, you and many people like you will say "Can we stop talking about the missing money please" and then the cycle repeats itself over and over again. Just like a regulated market.

God I love cryptos. This is the best financial petri-dish that has Libertarians screwing over each other and playing the amnesia game like the wall street honchos they so despise.

Regulated or not, bad things happens, some people will cheat & steel. Yes, i want that John guy found and make sure he will not do stuff like that again.
So what to do, quit my job and start a men hunt? Run away from eac because of this? How about the many people that have (in my view) already done so much for this community and seems trustworthy?
I can name more that a few that fit that description, btw none are in the original dev team if that's what you mean.
And why do you assume that there will be more bounties needed & those will be robbed to, look around, most are willing to created something without that. Just a little coordination is needed. Donations after that, directly from the holders and users are still an option. We can keep bitching about what happened or go on and try to build something. Guess you & i choose different and that's ok.
btw: i am holding a little eac but got a lot more spread over a dozen other coins. Expect most of those, if not all, to fail.
If so, it was a nice experience and hopefully i learned something new. What i already learned is that staying angry just not works for me. After all, the whole crypto world is the wild west
epinay

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:22:30 PM

In the stock markets, when some fund or shark sell all the position that he have, the price in this particular moment go down (in this case excessively low). Thats why the Eac is at this price in the present. But after this big sell the price have all to go up again, and this is happening  right Now! Smiley
rfe3

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:05:27 PM

On the topic of things only Earthcoin could have/pull off.  Wink

Since EAC is very multinational in it's distribution, why don't we all find goods that symbolize our country, culture, or that just don't exist in other nations and post them up on Earthazaar? This would fit our namesake really well.

I think my favorite thing I would buy from say, Japan, are flavored Kit Kats! Someone please post these and I will buy them all.

Thoughts? Can you do this? I live in the US, what would other nationalities want from us that isn't already everywhere? I'll sell them to you.

I think this is an incredibly good idea... Grin  Yum....Anzacs or Tim Tams from Oz, Roasted Chicken Crisps from the UK, Biltong from South Africa, L&P Cola from Kiwiland, Mozarts Balls from Austria... Shocked
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:23:01 PM

In the chat you (earthcoin aka CryptoBoomer & Wesley (wesandeac) stated basically John bailed with 1/2 the premine and that he (John)didn't want to be identified or transparent about anything. He's also wanted to be like a "satoshi nakamato" You guys said it was very difficult to communicate with him because he was young & Chinese. Yeah, that sounds just like the guy above, he no speaky the English, huh? What did you do, write his bio and interview answers for him then? This smells like another shit sandwich lie, you know what? I'm not choking down another bite, too many inconsistencies and retracts and shady/sketch dudes. I feel like Columbo of the crypto but sniffing out the lies is too easy. I really like this coin, but I may need to peace out to another coin that I can really trust & put my efforts & fiat/btc in. Maybe I'll get a bounty for writing or research or rewarded somehow too.
Good point. Maybe we try to reach out for this mysterious John and ask his side of the story. I'll look into this bit later today.
After thinking about this for a while, I'm gonna give up on it. It wouldn't really change anything, so I'm dropping it. Instead I'll focus on what we can do for a better EAC future.

The game that inspired me to this EAC game is this:
http://geoguessr.com/
I'm just browsing through google maps street view, it would really be the easiest solution. However, google doesn't allow screenshots of their maps (like the one I posted on previous page), so I'll have to see if I can find a way to hide the coordinates in the code. As I have not much understanding of web design or coding language, it's hard. For example, can you see the location from the source code of http://geoguessr.com/ ?
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

Since EAC is very multinational in it's distribution, why don't we all find goods that symbolize our country, culture, or that just don't exist in other nations and post them up on Earthazaar? This would fit our namesake really well.

I think my favorite thing I would buy from say, Japan, are flavored Kit Kats! Someone please post these and I will buy them all.

Thoughts? Can you do this? I live in the US, what would other nationalities want from us that isn't already everywhere? I'll sell them to you.

I think this is an incredibly good idea... Grin  Yum....Anzacs or Tim Tams from Oz, Roasted Chicken Crisps from the UK, Biltong from South Africa, L&P Cola from Kiwiland, Mozarts Balls from Austria... Shocked
I'm from Holland  and can think of some stuff that is already exported a lot & i can get on every corner, so yes: great idea but am still looking to discuss about whats needed to get more sites & b&m stores accepting eac. Merchandise is key, Eartazaar is great but just 1 site, feel we need more
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:35:13 PM

No problem.  I have lost about $8,000 USD in EAC I purchased at way higher prices hehe.  No harm no foul, it is all a learning experience for the ENTIRE community but I am still here an so is Norb and we simply have a passion to create something that's all.

Sorry but EAC is not dead yet. I bought DOGE at 100 and it dropped to 25 sats, and i thought, fucking hell, what a lost of money, if i had some money now then i would buy more. Same here, maybe you lost $8,000 but when you add another $1000 then it only need to gain 400% and you have all your money back, so be smart and buy at those low prices. It will move up again, believe me, there are still plenty of miners.
cloudminers

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:46:27 PM

EarthCoin Mining Pool.

Features
• PROP reward system.
• Stratum.
• Round earnings credited after 50 confirms.
• Payouts are processed every 5 minutes.

The pool has a mining fee of 1%.

http://eac.cloudminers.net

Cloudminers - Mining Pools - http://cloudminers.net
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:05:41 AM

slyA,

By this statement I can presume that you do not support or use gold or silver as currency? Those two metals have been and still are being used as conduits and causes for some of greatest frauds and crimes ever perpetrated against humankind.

And that you also would never use the USD, which is the currency of the black market of drugs, humans, human parts and weapons?

Anything good can be used with evil intent.

I don't believe that any of the dev team is evil, fallible and incompetent, yes, as they are humans. As for John, is not no more accountable to me or you than he is to anyone else. He is the sole reason EAC even exists, if he choice is to take his payment for conceiving and launching EAC, that is his right and privilege. No one is been hurt or harmed.

Time to move on...
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

You can get flavored kitkats in the uk, i assume you mean the chocolate.  We have orange and mint flavor.
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:29:30 AM

slyA,

By this statement I can presume that you do not support or use gold or silver as currency? Those two metals have been and still are being used as conduits and causes for some of greatest frauds and crimes ever perpetrated against humankind.

And that you also would never use the USD, which is the currency of the black market of drugs, humans, human parts and weapons?

Anything good can be used with evil intent.

I don't believe that any of the dev team is evil, fallible and incompetent, yes, as they are humans. As for John, is not no more accountable to me or you than he is to anyone else. He is the sole reason EAC even exists, if he choice is to take his payment for conceiving and launching EAC, that is his right and privilege. No one is been hurt or harmed.

Time to move on...

Quote the contrary. John's taking profit is simply passing the worthless potato to some other believer. The reason why we are all here is because we believed in this coin at some point in time right? We believed what the devs intended with the coin?

How then can one say, "forget about them, let new people come here, we will be different" when the same cycle is bound to reapeat itself. When I was ranting and getting insulted by everyone, called troll and stupid and the like, was it not until we hit 24 satoshi that people's eyes cleared?

Now the same group of people that killed this coin want us to dedicate tiem to build it again for them to possibly kill the coin again? or do you think greed can be satisfied?
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:16:28 AM

This is a very good idea. Smiley

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:58:04 AM

Quote the contrary. John's taking profit is simply passing the worthless potato to some other believer. The reason why we are all here is because we believed in this coin at some point in time right? We believed what the devs intended with the coin?

How then can one say, "forget about them, let new people come here, we will be different" when the same cycle is bound to reapeat itself. When I was ranting and getting insulted by everyone, called troll and stupid and the like, was it not until we hit 24 satoshi that people's eyes cleared?

Now the same group of people that killed this coin want us to dedicate tiem to build it again for them to possibly kill the coin again? or do you think greed can be satisfied?

So explain to me how EAC is worthless... I just used EAC to buy over 20oz of silver from atxSilver... EAC has value because atxSilver and I agreed to use EAC as a medium of exchange... the dev team including 'John' had nothing to do with this... they gained nothing from this exchange either.

I am not a believer of EAC... EAC is not a cult or religion... it is a currency or commodity... I am EAC user... I use EAC because I can exchange it for things of value. Just like I use BTC, USD, AUD, Au and Ag. 'John' did not 'pass me a worthless potato'... he provided a medium of exchange.

You just keep going around the same circle... the premine is history... there will never be another one... the dev team with exception of 'John' have exposed their holdings including making public their wallet addresses... this is the end of the road for the pre-mine... it is now history and of little consequence to future.

As for the 100M of EAC the 'John' may or not hold... that goes with him. EAC would not exist without him. No 'John'... no EAC. Was that 100M a too high a price to pay for the very fact that EAC even exists today? I don't think so. How much would the community have to pay in real dollars to get a coder to write the code for a coin like EAC? It is a great loss that 'John' has walked away, but EAC is not the first project to have lost the founders and idea people behind it.

EAC is worthless to you because you only equate XXXEAC to XBTC to XUSD... you do not see EAC as a medium exchange.

It is time for you to either join the EAC community or go elsewhere... that is not threat or order from me... that is the reality... unless 'John' comes forward of his own volition. All the answers we will ever know about the premine have been tabled. So there are 2 choices... accept the situation or reject it. To keep pounding the table is to waste valuable energy and resources that could be used to promote EAC or another coin of your choice.

There is nothing more...
slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:11:11 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 02:39:26 AM by slyA

So explain to me how EAC is worthless... I just used EAC to buy over 20oz of silver from atxSilver... EAC has value because atxSilver and I agreed to use EAC as a medium of exchange... the dev team including 'John' had nothing to do with this... they gained nothing from this exchange either.

I am not a believer of EAC... EAC is not a cult or religion... it is a currency or commodity... I am EAC user... I use EAC because I can exchange it for things of value. Just like I use BTC, USD, AUD, Au and Ag. 'John' did not 'pass me a worthless potato'... he provided a medium of exchange.

You just keep going around the same circle... the premine is history... there will never be another one... the dev team with exception of 'John' have exposed their holdings including making public their wallet addresses... this is the end of the road for the pre-mine... it is now history and of little consequence to future.

As for the 100M of EAC the 'John' may or not hold... that goes with him. EAC would not exist without him. No 'John'... no EAC. Was that 100M a too high a price to pay for the very fact that EAC even exists today? I don't think so. How much would the community have to pay in real dollars to get a coder to write the code for a coin like EAC? It is a great loss that 'John' has walked away, but EAC is not the first project to have lost the founders and idea people behind it.

EAC is worthless to you because you only equate XXXEAC to XBTC to XUSD... you do not see EAC as a medium exchange.

It is time for you to either join the EAC community or go elsewhere... that is not threat or order from me... that is the reality... unless 'John' comes forward of his volition. All the answers we will ever know about the premine have been tabled. So there are 2 choices... accept the situation or reject it. To keep pounding the table is to waste valuable energy and resources that could be used to promote EAC or another coin of your choice.

There is nothing more...

I am not saying the coin is worthless. You misunderstand me. Believing in the relevance of EAC is nothing more than a preference at this point since the coin has nothing going for it and that is the truth. We can split hairs on that all day but it is true. Communities determine a coin to an extent and having a community like this that is so hard headed and shuts out dissent is a cult of personality, not a cult per se.

The premine was supposed to be used for creating services for this coin. That is why people came here. That is why I did.So when you say "the premine was profit for the devs" I highly disagree. The devs have not earned the premine. What did WES and the other bloke do? make promises? I could make promises too. John did not create anything new in the EAC protocol. He only tweaked mining payouts which drew in miners who dumped the coin as it went down.

Again, the premine cannot just be swept under the rug. The money belonged to those who invested in this coin hoping it would be used for promotion. Call it a faith based tax. Rallying the community to put their money and time into this coin again after the whole head in sand tendencies of many of the users here is insulting. I am thinking of EAC in terms of BTC and USD because that is the order of things right now, I'm not building pies in the sky.

Saying are you in or out is short sighted. I will however say that I am out. I will leave you all to your devices. Cheers.
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:29:08 AM

You can get flavored kitkats in the uk, i assume you mean the chocolate.  We have orange and mint flavor.

LOL. Two flavors more...(though I wish we had those, too.) I was going to list what I mean, but I'll link you instead. Green Tea Kit Kat sound good?

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/12/09/high-speed-chocolate-a-look-at-the-new-shinkansen-kit-kat-and-other-cool-japanese-kit-kat-packages/
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/10/26/chocolate-covered-squid-wasabi-kit-kat-and-other-anomalies-of-the-japanese-snack-food-scene/

__

I am glad some people said they thought this would be a good idea. I look forward to what I might see. I liked the salts. I never really considered the different uses of different salts. In the US, we have plain Na/Cl with potassium iodide...no style.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Martazek

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:44:10 AM

Time to buy Smiley
mrchisholm

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:35:21 AM

@centurion

Is it possible to filter the items that are out of stock on earthazaar? After clicking 30+ items of silver coins only to find out all are out of stock it came to me aht this would be a usefull addition  Cheesy maybe it's already there and i'm only blind tho!
sedrchang

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

Sorry but EAC is not dead yet. I bought DOGE at 100 and it dropped to 25 sats, and i thought, fucking hell, what a lost of money, if i had some money now then i would buy more. Same here, maybe you lost $8,000 but when you add another $1000 then it only need to gain 400% and you have all your money back, so be smart and buy at those low prices. It will move up again, believe me, there are still plenty of miners.

400% 'only' , you are dreaming a lot. Low prices dont mean you must buy any, go learn Forex from Sam Seiden, and you will know why ALL people that Hope, Buy buy buy, Believe is always FAIL and go bankrupt. And no you are not smart.

Low prices only UP IN CERTAIN POINT WHEN THERES DEMAND , and since theres many sellers and miner.. price cant/hard to go up. Miner DIDNT MAKE PRICE GO UP , the buyers are , wheres the buyers? well merchants, real world usage etc etc, but Earthazar only is really not gonna make difference if EAC didnt join forces with real world company , the medium-big player.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:49:09 AM

Time to buy Smiley

BE SMART AND BUY!!!! REMEMBER DOGE AT 25 SATS!!!!!

PS: Don't complain about falling prices, put a few BTCs at work and you will move it higher.

PS: I own 8M EAC coins and at those prices i'm certainly planning to add another 12M EAC from the moment i have new BTCs available.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:53:10 AM

400% 'only' , you are dreaming a lot. Low prices dont mean you must buy any, go learn Forex from Sam Seiden, and you will know why ALL people that Hope, Buy buy buy, Believe is always FAIL and go bankrupt. And no you are not smart.

Low prices only UP IN CERTAIN POINT WHEN THERES DEMAND , and since theres many sellers and miner.. price cant/hard to go up. Miner DIDNT MAKE PRICE GO UP , the buyers are , wheres the buyers? well merchants, real world usage etc etc, but Earthazar only is really not gonna make difference if EAC didnt join forces with real world company , the medium-big player.

We will see... i can give so many examples where prices dropped like hell and suddenly it skyrocket, we are talking about altcoins here, not about companies or so. I've  a degree in economic, but this degree doesn't mean fuck all in the world of altcoin.

DOGE was trading at 25sats, and suddenly it jump to 278.
MOON was trading at less then 1 sats and suddenly it jump to 15.
Tips was trading at 2LTC sats and suddenly it jump to 60
Kitteh was trading at less then 1 sats and suddenly jump to 120.

What do you think EAC will do?Huh

Not today, not tomorrow, maybe not next week, but i'm 99.9999% sure that EAC will trade higher then 25 sats someday this year. I even want to put a few BTCs against it Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: