Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
Giggety

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

wow eac has fallen to 23. Remember when it was on 600
This is hard... Is it over ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skorms

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:43:46 PM

Let me help you all newbs that looks like dont know anything bout economy & how to analyze things, if someone delete this post,then eac is a scam coin.

First before first, im a Forex trader, from this i got tons of knowledge, the first is DONT Hope, if you Hope then you dont know what you are doing, analyze the thing in front of you(EAC/etc) before make any decision And IF after the decision you see its not going well/towards your analysis.. CUT the LOSSES> Move On > See other target.

First, first time i hear about this coin is, this is a coin to help human in trouble, already using EAC to help causes.

Okkay, i believe this coin a future that day , couple weeks later, no other news till now =
-hmmm.. that news/words about EAC for causes could be fake by dev.. then if this coin purpose not for causes.. then theres still other uses =
     - For gamecoin? maybe, but majority use other coin not EAC
     - Earthbazar or something(?) okkay.. lets see what they sell.. nothing wow, just phone case and other cheap stuff (BTC/LTC/DOGE merchant
        including jewelery , stuff(s) ,paintings, etc etc)

Okkayy.. just that 2? thats worth nothing compared to other coin like BTC(of course) ,LTC(of coursee), Doge, and Auroracoin

I believe Auroracoin can be important, altou its basically just another LTC , because it have real purpose (lets see if AUR dev really give 31.8 AUR to Icelandic people, and see how people will use it... dump it or what)

So with the EAC purpose smell like fakefart and the dev all silent and no use to buy(mid-high range) stuff, this coin only become mine and dump = deadcoin sooner or later.

Regards

Shut up, you smell like fakefart Tongue
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

I've been an EAC lurker for some time now, I feel it's time to stand up now.

First of all, I really prefer to read most of the EAC talk here instead of a separate forum. Much easier and faster to browse along all the other cryptocurrencies. The good side for a separate forum is much cleaner, more arranged look. I just can't be arsed to "travel all the way" there. much of the time.

Biomech, I've read much of your writings and I like your ideas and contributions. Keep it up!

What I'm seeing though is much arguing and spinning wheels on something that is not so productive. We've spent quite some time arguing about the pre-mine, the dev's "absence" etc etc - over and over again. Feel free to do so, but don't waste too much time getting stuck on it people, you know what I mean ppl? We are wasting time arguing each other, when we need to CO-OPERATE. We need to set objectives to ourselves too, not only other people. My objective will be to give at least 30 votes a day on mintpal - I actually quite like it as a trading platform.  Don't just do it every now and then - if you sit multiple hours on your computer (or you have internet on your phone) there's really nothing stopping you from giving those 6 votes every hour! Commit to this, I really want to see a steady climb on EAC votes. I will buy some votes every now and then too. right now could be a "every now and then"!

I'm SURE there are plenty of people like me who have been reading and following EAC, but have not written much, or at all. As I said, it's time to stand up and contribute! Just talk about EAC, but keep the FUD minimum - but nobody has to try to hide the facts. Open, honest public talk is the way to go if you ask me.

To me, the EAC has not used the green/ecological brand enough. With a quick look, it isn't officially stated in their goals either. I think it should be a cornerstone for the EAC brand! Everything should be focused around it - not just artificially to attract people to it as I see on some (crap)coins with "eco friendly scrypt coin" and that's it. There has to be a solid foundation and commitment behind the words. It's quite contradictionary though: Mining is currently very unecological. What could be done would be to choose a different algo, which would use less electricity. I have to say though, scrypt is easy and popular solution among miners, and changing it should be done only after careful planning. We don't want another coin that rides the wave with whatever is the current trend.
But maybe the devs could create a spinoff/ sister coin for earthcoin? I'm having positive vibes (I feel so hippy writing that) about the idea - It could be the simple solution for the green, ecological earthcoin. The problem would be why two coins and not just one? But in the end, what does it matter along hundreds of other altcoins? Maybe you could use it, and only it, to buy some ecological earthcoin gear - see below. The idea "but why second coin" popped to my head again.

I agree with that the devs should be using the premine more, and they should step out to the public more. If they don't, the community will take control of the coin.

When I read about the ideas of pursuing off-grid mining systems, I got a whole lot of ideas in my mind. I would love to have something like this http://www.yankodesign.com/2013/04/26/plug-it-on-the-window/ (with earthcoin paintjob of course) Any ideas how experimental this is, and could this actually be of any use? I'm thinking of charging my phone or charging batteries with that. Simple, elegant, stylish and 100% guaranteed to catch attention!
I'm also thinking that we need cooperation between the community and the devs. How about a monthly vote for a charity target or promotion? Speaking of promotions, there are lots of possibilities... I'd also like textile shopping bags with earthcoin logo and website address on it. The materials should be ecological, and the bag itself hand-made - Anyone up for this? The textile bags could easily be given out to target groups in events - Somewhere where you have 18-30 years old computer people/ nerds.. I'm thinking of something like gaming competitions and LANs and the like.
I'm just throwing out ideas and brainstorming here, some of them are really silly even to me - I still throw them out because it might span in ideas from other people. Heck, I was even thinking about if you could do a TINY wind turbine which would use the airflow of mining rigs or mining rig cooling, LOL! I think this would be very very tiny amount of energy, if even possible? Could you run a LED reading light with it?

I live in the Scandinavia, and the summer is usually not long or warm here. I've grown tomatoes etc on my balcony (I live in a block of flats) for couple years now. The problem is that you can't know if the warm season is long enough for the plants to start producing anything. Last year I harvested a grand total of 5 tomatoes, and 3 of them were rotten from the inside. Yay!
What I will do this spring/autumn is that I'll lead warm air from my PC to the balcony and the plants. I'm quite sure this will help me get a good harvest ^^  Any ideas how this should be done? I'm thinking of just buying flexible ventilation pipe and fixing it to the rear fans of my PC, then leading it to the balcony where I have the plants under a gauze. Would this be sufficient for, say, keeping the temperature just high enough for them to survive in near/slightly subzero temperatures (celsius)?

Okay, enough ranting now, time to charge my sleep batteries.  Please comment and refine any/ all of the above!
thens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:47:04 PM

We're going to be in our IRC chat in approx one hour.

at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#earthcoin for those that want to join in on the discussion.

can you please post entire chat so everyone can see it? I missed it. Thanks
TamB

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

I've been an EAC lurker for some time now, I feel it's time to stand up now.

First of all, I really prefer to read most of the EAC talk here instead of a separate forum. Much easier and faster to browse along all the other cryptocurrencies. The good side for a separate forum is much cleaner, more arranged look. I just can't be arsed to "travel all the way" there. much of the time.

Biomech, I've read much of your writings and I like your ideas and contributions. Keep it up!

What I'm seeing though is much arguing and spinning wheels on something that is not so productive. We've spent quite some time arguing about the pre-mine, the dev's "absence" etc etc - over and over again. Feel free to do so, but don't waste too much time getting stuck on it people, you know what I mean ppl? We are wasting time arguing each other, when we need to CO-OPERATE. We need to set objectives to ourselves too, not only other people. My objective will be to give at least 30 votes a day on mintpal - I actually quite like it as a trading platform.  Don't just do it every now and then - if you sit multiple hours on your computer (or you have internet on your phone) there's really nothing stopping you from giving those 6 votes every hour! Commit to this, I really want to see a steady climb on EAC votes. I will buy some votes every now and then too. right now could be a "every now and then"!

I'm SURE there are plenty of people like me who have been reading and following EAC, but have not written much, or at all. As I said, it's time to stand up and contribute! Just talk about EAC, but keep the FUD minimum - but nobody has to try to hide the facts. Open, honest public talk is the way to go if you ask me.

To me, the EAC has not used the green/ecological brand enough. With a quick look, it isn't officially stated in their goals either. I think it should be a cornerstone for the EAC brand! Everything should be focused around it - not just artificially to attract people to it as I see on some (crap)coins with "eco friendly scrypt coin" and that's it. There has to be a solid foundation and commitment behind the words. It's quite contradictionary though: Mining is currently very unecological. What could be done would be to choose a different algo, which would use less electricity. I have to say though, scrypt is easy and popular solution among miners, and changing it should be done only after careful planning. We don't want another coin that rides the wave with whatever is the current trend.
But maybe the devs could create a spinoff/ sister coin for earthcoin? I'm having positive vibes (I feel so hippy writing that) about the idea - It could be the simple solution for the green, ecological earthcoin. The problem would be why two coins and not just one? But in the end, what does it matter along hundreds of other altcoins? Maybe you could use it, and only it, to buy some ecological earthcoin gear - see below. The idea "but why second coin" popped to my head again.

I agree with that the devs should be using the premine more, and they should step out to the public more. If they don't, the community will take control of the coin.

When I read about the ideas of pursuing off-grid mining systems, I got a whole lot of ideas in my mind. I would love to have something like this http://www.yankodesign.com/2013/04/26/plug-it-on-the-window/ (with earthcoin paintjob of course) Any ideas how experimental this is, and could this actually be of any use? I'm thinking of charging my phone or charging batteries with that. Simple, elegant, stylish and 100% guaranteed to catch attention!
I'm also thinking that we need cooperation between the community and the devs. How about a monthly vote for a charity target or promotion? Speaking of promotions, there are lots of possibilities... I'd also like textile shopping bags with earthcoin logo and website address on it. The materials should be ecological, and the bag itself hand-made - Anyone up for this? The textile bags could easily be given out to target groups in events - Somewhere where you have 18-30 years old computer people/ nerds.. I'm thinking of something like gaming competitions and LANs and the like.
I'm just throwing out ideas and brainstorming here, some of them are really silly even to me - I still throw them out because it might span in ideas from other people. Heck, I was even thinking about if you could do a TINY wind turbine which would use the airflow of mining rigs or mining rig cooling, LOL! I think this would be very very tiny amount of energy, if even possible? Could you run a LED reading light with it?

I live in the Scandinavia, and the summer is usually not long or warm here. I've grown tomatoes etc on my balcony (I live in a block of flats) for couple years now. The problem is that you can't know if the warm season is long enough for the plants to start producing anything. Last year I harvested a grand total of 5 tomatoes, and 3 of them were rotten from the inside. Yay!
What I will do this spring/autumn is that I'll lead warm air from my PC to the balcony and the plants. I'm quite sure this will help me get a good harvest ^^  Any ideas how this should be done? I'm thinking of just buying flexible ventilation pipe and fixing it to the rear fans of my PC, then leading it to the balcony where I have the plants under a gauze. Would this be sufficient for, say, keeping the temperature just high enough for them to survive in near/slightly subzero temperatures (celsius)?

Okay, enough ranting now, time to charge my sleep batteries.  Please comment and refine any/ all of the above!

Nice comment - positive for a change. I think there are two threads around this coin - one is the premine/devs - the other is the branding for this coin and what the community could do to develop it. The noise around the former depends on a certain kind of investment mentality that doesn't want to build anything, the latter takes longer to consolidate and so can get drowned out initially. I hope the latter can get off the ground so that this coin can survive.
kudrya

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:40:57 AM

x2 day soooooon
the price will drop a little more)
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:43:41 AM

Earth coin is dead i should have sold back when it was 0.00001

I totally forgot about this coin and i checked the exchanges and now its worth less than dirt.
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:30:40 AM

Okkay, i believe this coin a future that day , couple weeks later, no other news till now =
-hmmm.. that news/words about EAC for causes could be fake by dev.. then if this coin purpose not for causes.. then theres still other uses =
     - For gamecoin? maybe, but majority use other coin not EAC
     - Earthbazar or something(?) okkay.. lets see what they sell.. nothing wow, just phone case and other cheap stuff (BTC/LTC/DOGE merchant
        including jewelery , stuff(s) ,paintings, etc etc)

Okkayy.. just that 2? thats worth nothing compared to other coin like BTC(of course) ,LTC(of coursee), Doge, and Auroracoin

Regards

This one made me smile and I had to reply Smiley

Earthazaar.com is only a week old. It has made over 5,000,000 EAC in sales in this week. Cheap stuff? 14k and 18k diamond and gold jewelry and silver bullion is available to purchase with earthcoin. What exactly does Earthazaar need to sell if gold, diamonds, and silver bullion is considered cheap stuff? Oh yeah, we do have phone cases.

We also have earthcoin gear. Check out the silk scarves, those are new.

This is just the beginning, I have not even started to promote the site yet Wink

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:27:50 AM

Don't get your panties up in a bunch but the devs do do some things behind the scenes but EAC will be added to altoutlet.com

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the email.. ......................., and I suspect it should be live by the end of Sunday.

Regards
Joel

This just came through from my KDC contacts -

https://altoutlet.com/

have look... can someone who knows someone get EAC on there... lots of good stuff like Raspberry Pi.

Com'on dev team... get off you hands and make this stuff happen. If zero-premine coin like KDC and do this stuff with an unpaid, dirt poor dev team... why is EAC so far behind with a well-heeled and well-paid dev team... excuses are starting to get really annoying.
WesandEAC

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:29:02 AM

And this is just rumour with nothing to report except dialogue but there is some dialogue with Kiva.  Yes Kiva folks.

24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:31:15 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2014, 05:49:21 AM by 24Kilo

Don't get your panties up in a bunch but the devs do do some things behind the scenes but EAC will be added to altoutlet.com

Hi Wes,

Thanks for the email.. ......................., and I suspect it should be live by the end of Sunday.

Regards
Joel

have look... can someone who knows someone get EAC on there... lots of good stuff like Raspberry Pi.

Com'on dev team... get off you hands and make this stuff happen. If zero-premine coin like KDC and do this stuff with an unpaid, dirt poor dev team... why is EAC so far behind with a well-heeled and well-paid dev team... excuses are starting to get really annoying.

So you are saying that the dev team have organised this? Or did Joel just confirm it was in the pipeline when you sent him an E-mail after my post?

Your answer will be telling.
instantskeleton

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:48:40 AM

And this is just rumour with nothing to report except dialogue but there is some dialogue with Kiva.  Yes Kiva folks.

http://www.kiva.org/
and if ya don't know,  now ya know.

hope this works out. great opportunity.
WesandEAC

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:56:49 AM

Of course I did not email him until I read your post.  I was unaware of what altoutlet even was before that moment.  Our community superseded me and Joel was already aware of requests which is wonderful that everyone is taking solicitation in to their own hands.  To have an official dialogue simply spurred the initiative and I would have contacted him sooner but as I said, you were the one that brought it to our attention.  Would you like to attack me on that too?  You are a funny guy haha.

All of this is community effort.  With the speed of creation of content around crypto currencies it is impossible to stay up to date with everything.  The Kiva dialogue has been quite some time, who knows where it will go.

If you have any other suggestions keep them coming and of course like many have said, you sure do not need me - do your own thing as well.

Hi Wes,

Regards
Joel

So you are saying that the dev team have organised this? Or did Joel just confirm it was in the pipeline when you sent him an E-mail after my post?

24Kilo

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:06:01 AM

Of course I did not email him until I read your post.  I was unaware of what altoutlet even was before that moment.  Our community superseded me and Joel was already aware of requests which is wonderful that everyone is taking solicitation in to their own hands.  To have an official dialogue simply spurred the initiative and I would have contacted him sooner but as I said, you were the one that brought it to our attention.  Would you like to attack me on that too?  You are a funny guy haha.

All of this is community effort.  With the speed of creation of content around crypto currencies it is impossible to stay up to date with everything.  The Kiva dialogue has been quite some time, who knows where it will go.

If you have any other suggestions keep them coming and of course like many have said, you sure do not need me - do your own thing as well.

Hi Wes,

Regards
Joel

Thanks for clarifying.
Legionnairez

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:21:41 AM

Nice comment - positive for a change. I think there are two threads around this coin - one is the premine/devs - the other is the branding for this coin and what the community could do to develop it. The noise around the former depends on a certain kind of investment mentality that doesn't want to build anything, the latter takes longer to consolidate and so can get drowned out initially. I hope the latter can get off the ground so that this coin can survive.
Since yesterday I've felt good about EAC. As people have said, it will survive, one way or another. People are so easy to jump to conclusions and panic - they believe just about anything written here (good or bad). Once bitcoin starts to rise again all altcoins will have easier time too.

Multipools seem to be hitting EAC much less now, I see only about 4 spikes in difficulty last 24 hours. I've finally had some decent results mining EAC Smiley
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:06:55 AM

Since yesterday I've felt good about EAC. As people have said, it will survive, one way or another. People are so easy to jump to conclusions and panic - they believe just about anything written here (good or bad). Once bitcoin starts to rise again all altcoins will have easier time too.

Multipools seem to be hitting EAC much less now, I see only about 4 spikes in difficulty last 24 hours. I've finally had some decent results mining EAC Smiley

If you lost some BTC, you wouldn't think that way....

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
Legionnairez

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:14:40 AM

I've lost my share as well. But I never invest more than I can afford to lose - Much easier to avoid mood swing and panic sells.
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:04:29 AM

I've lost my share as well. But I never invest more than I can afford to lose - Much easier to avoid mood swing and panic sells.

Of course. But to lose money while the dev's doing nothing or making worthless promisses would make everyone getting angry ....

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:07:03 AM

Hi Wes,

Regards
Joel

Two great coins!!! Klondike coin and EAC. Just bought more then 3Million EAC coins, a few weeks ago it was impossible for me to buy this amount, lets get it back to 250  Roll Eyes that would be a nice 7.5BTC Smiley

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:11:26 AM

Still don't understand how it is possible that EAC dropped so hard  Huh  When you check coinmarketcap then we are really undervalued when you compare it to other coin. EAC has never been pumped, so maybe because of the low prices EAC can be pumped soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: