Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:58:18 PM

@DEV

At those silly prices are you guys not buying your own coins??? At least if i believe in my coin and i notice that they are so low, then i would buy those cheap coins and sell them when EAC is again above 50 or so. I'm not saying that you need to pump your coins, in fact, it would be nice but anyway, if you support your coin also on the exchanges then people will get back in, as they see, ok, dev is buying they still put money at stake, so i should do too...

I am not a trader, though I am interested and about to try my hand. I will indeed be buying EAC, probably starting tomorrow. Not only that, I'll probably offer a slightly higher price than what's on offer at the low end.

However, if y'all follow my advice, I won't get much. Exchanges are emotion driven, even if individual traders may not be. HOLD. And, of course, recommend the coin. If nobody buys at the price you want, hold the coins! Nothing says you HAVE to sell.

Of course, I understand fully that there are bills to pay, but even in that case, sell what you must, but hold the rest. I intend to put a standing sell order on for 1000 satoshis, and let that bitch set. In the meantime, I'll be accumulating coin.

I have not discussed this with the rest of the team. This is my opinion only, and I do not know what they are doing with individual portfolios. Nor will I ask, as that's not my business. But I would suspect that they are doing this. I know that Centurion's store makes him some EAC. I too will be selling some trinkets that my son and I are making on Earthazaar, and they will be priced exclusively in EAC.

It is my thought that if more of us are doing these things, then the traders will not only see it's historic high again, they'll wish they had bought at that point Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:09:56 PM

However, if y'all follow my advice, I won't get much. Exchanges are emotion driven, even if individual traders may not be. HOLD. And, of course, recommend the coin. If nobody buys at the price you want, hold the coins! Nothing says you HAVE to sell.

+1 This is a very smart point!!! People had a image of altcoins, buy today and tomorrow i will earn 10% more. Yes, that was the cause in the bullish run in November, but now the market is different. Will we have another bullish run, yes for sure, we will. When? Nobody can give you a answer on that question. The time that you bought today and go to sleep and find out that you have 1BTC is gone, people need to get back to earth and then they will start thinking more and more and hold their coins longer then just 1 day, or start complaining when a coin dropped.
cryptozark

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:45:19 PM

BTW, devs, do a new launch if you can. Modify the coin to implement KGW, halve payouts a.s.a.p., and maybe switch to Keccak mining.

BTW, you do realize that KGW would not help earthcoin because we already retarget difficulty at every single block.  They are two different ways of attacking the same problem and a lot of people would argue that retargeting difficulty at every block is a more elegant way of being multi-pool resistant especially with a low block target time.

Would you care to explain why you would like to halve rewards ASAP and switch to keccak mining?  Many people have told us not to adjust the parameters of the coin.  We are open to all ideas, but people have to make convincing arguments.

BTW, we were at first considering implementing something that would make us ASIC resistant because some people demanded it, but then it was pointed out that ASICs are more power efficient and strengthen the security of the network.  We should be EMBRACING ASICS as a natural evolution of mining.  I am sure that this is not what all miners want to hear.  Those are the people who are in it strictly for quick profits and would most likely be the multipool-type anyway so they are not our long term audience.  Again, if you have differing opinions, we are open to them as long as you explain your cases well based on your understanding and are not merely repeating buzzwords.

We are working on some upgrades, but if you would like to see upgrades and changes happen faster, we have a healthy bounty pile waiting to reward talent.

What I don't get is that there are plenty of people that have been willing to work on Earthcoin and make things happen but the changes don't happen fast enough.  If you want to see change happen faster, come and help out if you have the skills to do so!  If you don't have the technical skills, come and help up us organize or send talented developers our way.

You all seem to thing that whatever coin has the latest buzzworthy development (scrypt-jane, scrypt N-adaptive, Kimoto Gravity Well, etc) but a lot of people don't even know what these terms mean or how they work.  They are not all features that all of a sudden make the coin multipool resistant.

BTW, if you have suggestions or great ideas and in your heart of hearts sincerely believe that you could be doing a better job than the devs have been doing, come out and help.  That is what I have done.  That's is what Centurion has done with earthcointalk and earthazaar.  That is what dasource did by building our blockchain explorer.  That is what Lucoia did when he began the facebook account. 

Dishing out criticism is easy.  Doing the work is harder.  If you want earthcoin to succeed (and that's the reason you are reading this forum right?) then come help out.  We understand people want to see more constant action and less planning, but things don't happen over night.  They *DO* happen faster when more people are involved though. 

Help out and get involved. 
http://getearthcoin.com/teamearthcoin.html
https://earthcointalk.org

and feel free to pm me!

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:56:09 PM

Just let this thread die. Don't bump it anymore. Go to earthcointalk.org or whatever.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:08:31 PM

BTW, devs, do a new launch if you can. Modify the coin to implement KGW, halve payouts a.s.a.p., and maybe switch to Keccak mining.

BTW, you do realize that KGW would not help earthcoin because we already retarget difficulty at every single block.  They are two different ways of attacking the same problem and a lot of people would argue that retargeting difficulty at every block is a more elegant way of being multi-pool resistant especially with a low block target time.

Would you care to explain why you would like to halve rewards ASAP and switch to keccak mining?  Many people have told us not to adjust the parameters of the coin.  We are open to all ideas, but people have to make convincing arguments.

BTW, we were at first considering implementing something that would make us ASIC resistant because some people demanded it, but then it was pointed out that ASICs are more power efficient and strengthen the security of the network.  We should be EMBRACING ASICS as a natural evolution of mining.  I am sure that this is not what all miners want to hear.  Those are the people who are in it strictly for quick profits and would most likely be the multipool-type anyway so they are not our long term audience.  Again, if you have differing opinions, we are open to them as long as you explain your cases well based on your understanding and are not merely repeating buzzwords.

We are working on some upgrades, but if you would like to see upgrades and changes happen faster, we have a healthy bounty pile waiting to reward talent.

What I don't get is that there are plenty of people that have been willing to work on Earthcoin and make things happen but the changes don't happen fast enough.  If you want to see change happen faster, come and help out if you have the skills to do so!  If you don't have the technical skills, come and help up us organize or send talented developers our way.

You all seem to thing that whatever coin has the latest buzzworthy development (scrypt-jane, scrypt N-adaptive, Kimoto Gravity Well, etc) but a lot of people don't even know what these terms mean or how they work.  They are not all features that all of a sudden make the coin multipool resistant.

BTW, if you have suggestions or great ideas and in your heart of hearts sincerely believe that you could be doing a better job than the devs have been doing, come out and help.  That is what I have done.  That's is what Centurion has done with earthcointalk and earthazaar.  That is what dasource did by building our blockchain explorer.  That is what Lucoia did when he began the facebook account. 

Dishing out criticism is easy.  Doing the work is harder.  If you want earthcoin to succeed (and that's the reason you are reading this forum right?) then come help out.  We understand people want to see more constant action and less planning, but things don't happen over night.  They *DO* happen faster when more people are involved though. 

Help out and get involved. 
http://getearthcoin.com/teamearthcoin.html
https://earthcointalk.org

and feel free to pm me!

You know the reason why Moon jumped like crazy was because they didn't retarget their difficulty per block, this gave the multi-pool owners the opportunity to mine a lot, and leave the coin, result was that it took a long time to find a new block, but this also mean, less coins were hitting the market, from the moment Moon changed it, their coin price crashed.

Community will always complain when coin prices are moving down, and DEV always need to fork the coin, but is this the best option? Now i've been buying 10 million EAC coins lately. Why? Because at current price EAC is way undervalued, check what EAC offers and check at what other coins offers.

1. Community should not complain but work with DEV to find a solution. A fork is a easy solution, but this will only help the people that already mine EAC from the beginning, if a Fork doesn't result in higher coin price then it was a bad move.

I notice some stupid statement about a relaunch?? This is really ridicules, a lot of people have been mining EAC, have put money in EAC, and you will just steal all their money, and in fact relaunches never work, they always fail, as people don't trust the team anymore.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:54:57 PM

I was looking at

https://earthazaar.com/product/short-slim-quilted-black-jacket-for-spring/

for 300,000 EAC, so that is 0.054 BTC correct? so for ONLY $30 you can buy this nice jacket... i think i will buy some more EACs, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

And i believe that this service is working fine as it was from one of the EAC guys.  My wife will be happy  Grin

Keep those low prices, i'm in for shopping!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

I was looking at

https://earthazaar.com/product/short-slim-quilted-black-jacket-for-spring/

for 300,000 EAC, so that is 0.054 BTC correct? so for ONLY $30 you can buy this nice jacket... i think i will buy some more EACs, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

And i believe that this service is working fine as it was from one of the EAC guys.  My wife will be happy  Grin

Keep those low prices, i'm in for shopping!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now you're starting to get what we are after.  Earthcoin as a currency!  Pro-tip, remember to make sure you look carefully at the measurements.  I think they are in cm.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:13:47 PM

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

https://earthazaar.com/product/vintage-diamond-14kt-yellow-gold-engagement-ring/

I need to buy some more cheap EAC coins  Grin  Grin  Grin Huge discounts at EAC shopping Smiley
eac15678

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:06:20 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 01:18:27 AM by eac15678

This is John, the original dev of Earthcoin. Since there are too many wrong rumors about me. I feel that I need to post something to let you know the facts.

I created Earthcoin back in December. To better handle the communications with community, I found Norb. With whom we launched the coin together. Norb is good at graphics, and his professional graphics certainly helped Earthcoin. He later found Wes and Zark to help him on the communications side, while I was handling all the code/tech issues and new releases. We had a good partnership but unfortunately the communications between us was always an issue. We had a very different view on what is the "teamwork". Anyway I am not going to details, but at some points this was beyond the limit, and sadly I decided to quit the team.

Now on the premine. There was a 270 mil EACs premine. Of which 70 mils are spent at various giveaways and bounties (see OP for a list of giveaways, which do not include all the giveaways, many are not in the list). I handled main giveaway thread where giveaways were distributed to close to 1000 users, small giveaways are done by community members where we handed off lump sums. The remaining 200M Norb and I each took 100M. I'll leave Norb to disclose whereabouts of his 100M. For me, I contributed 26 mils to the bounty fund we created in the team (to encourage helps for EAC), including the 10 mils granted to Wes. I also spent various amount to charities, support games/faucets etc. This left about 65 mil for myself. I am not going to disclose my wallet address, or say what I will do with the coins. All I can say is that I still hold most of them. The recent down turn is clearly a confidence issue, the amount being dumped is much more than 65 mils (remember the outstanding coins are about 1.8 billions now).

With the new team in place, I wish the Earthcoin will go back to the right track, and I wish Earthcoin the best.

PS, Norb, please change password for earthcoin account, it's still the one I set originally.

Earthcoin (EAC) is one of the best coin!
Nicho

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:15:47 AM

The plot thickens Smiley
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:02:52 AM

Nice to see you chime in John!  I am certain the community is inspired to hear that as am I.  Although not much is seen on the bitcointalk.org chats there are 10 people in skype chats working away everyday.  Everyone has really stepped it up a notch and things have been, well, inspiring.  Irrelevant of the pricing of EAC, everyone has been putting mucho effort forth and we have developed some incredible partners and content on its way.  I emailed you at 163.com Wink

I KNOW John did not dump his coins, but for the vultures that were out for blood and no way to verify that, it was the only thing that seemed to satisfy their thirst for blood.  I wished to ignore them but I was overruled.  Everyone that has put work into this coin has NOT dumped I am certain of this to the deepest parts of belief.

However miners have bills to pay and if it wasn't for them there would be no hash rate.  It is not an evil thing, it is the rule of law of crypto currency.  Our job is to find the buyers who believe that EarthCoin has a durable brand and future based on the conversation, dialogue, creativity and content creation, such that those buyers satisfy the hunger for the miners and provide a trajectory that looks enticing for a speculator. I (we) have failed up to now in that task but NO ONE is quitting for ANYTHING.

We would all like you back in some capacity buddy even if it were to listen into the Skype chats which are 10 people deep with many sub groups.  Send me a skype request, I would be humbled.  All the best!

This is John, the original dev of Earthcoin. Since there are too many wrong rumors about me. I feel that I need to post something to let you know the facts.

I created Earthcoin back in December. To better handle the communications with community, I found Norb. With whom we launched the coin together. Norb is good at graphics, and his professional graphics certainly helped Earthcoin. He later found Wes and Zark to help him on the communications side, while I was handling all the code/tech issues and new releases. We had a good partnership but unfortunately the communications between us was always an issue. We had a very different view on what is the "teamwork". Anyway I am not going to details, but at some points this was beyond the limit, and sadly I decided to quit the team.

Now on the premine. There was a 270 mil EACs premine. Of which 70 mils are spent at various giveaways and bounties (see OP for a list of giveaways, which do not include all the giveaways, many are not in the list). I handled main giveaway thread where giveaways were distributed to close to 1000 users, small giveaways are done by community members where we handed off lump sums. The remaining 200M Norb and I each took 100M. I'll leave Norb to disclose whereabouts of his 100M. For me, I contributed 26 mils to the bounty fund we created in the team (to encourage helps for EAC), including the 10 mils granted to Wes. I also spent various amount to charities, support games/faucets etc. This left about 65 mil for myself. I am not going to disclose my wallet address, or say what I will do with the coins. All I can say is that I still hold most of them. The recent down turn is clearly a confidence issue, the amount being dumped is much more than 65 mils (remember the outstanding coins are about 1.8 billions now).

With the new team in place, I wish the Earthcoin will go back to the right track, and I wish Earthcoin the best.

PS, Norb, please change password for earthcoin account, it's still the one I set originally.

TwentyGotoTen

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:22:36 AM

It's a miracle!  Grin John the reclusive Chinese Devs written English has really become quite eloquent & candid, I'm amazed.  Roll Eyes Glad you're back though, must be hard to retire off so few btc.
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:48:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 09:51:06 AM by 0rganic

Hello "John", "earthcoin", and "eac15678", including "?" as none of the aforementioned are really you.

Whomever you are.. thank you for posting, I post as "0rganic" on this forum and on earthcointalk.org, I do not believe I have communicated with you directly or I am not aware of that fact.

Your post... although very welcome, is also an opportunity to finally lance this boil, and carbuncle, that has plagued and disfigured this community, resulting in rumor, speculation, contempt, mistrust, anger, confusion, accusations, allegations, notwithstanding the dire market price of the coin.

Firstly...., I thank you for the creation and the concept of Earthcoin I really do, and I am sorry that the alleged working relationship between you and Norb disintegrated and fell apart.

Secondly, ...I am certain that no reasonable minded party would think that you should't be compensated for your work and creativity, as far as I have been able to piece this broken jigsaw together  all the components of a Perfect Storm have played their part, including "InCryptEx", which on the face of it appears to be Earthcoins MtGox according to the information I hold.

Thirdly, I thank you for your disclosure in respect of the premine, as you are aware speculation has been rife, however progress has been made this boil has been lanced and the infection is being removed by disclosure of whom did what and where and what for, although at present the figures
 still do not tally, and I am still awaiting a response to these questions that I posted in earthcointalk.org, PLEASE SEE LINKS
 https://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/the-emperors-new-clothes/
 https://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/dev-qa-transcript/page/2/

Fourthly, sorry for the medical analogy, but this open sore stinks, there are some who wish to close this wound now, stitch it up and move on, so do I ....but there is still a little infection that remains, and it will only come back in the future and cause further  damage, and financial loss
which will be irreparable.

Fifthly, If you record the premine was for and I quote, " Premined 2% for promotions, giveaway, bounties, dev and long term support." I believe that most reasonable thinking people would equate from  the aforementioned sentence,....  would understand that "dev" is an abbreviation of "development" when used in conjunction with "dev and long term support".  It does not infer I will take 100 million EAC and disappear!

Sixthly, as I previously stated, your above post although welcome, will be spun by others that all is well in Earthcoin Land, there will be many others who view the above with skepticism , and If I am totally honest so do I. Libertarian cryptology is all well and good,.. and I am an ardent Cheerleader for that.......but one of the most important elements in respect of this new evolving currency is **"TRUST"**, it is non-negotiable, unbending, and can be easily lost, and very difficult to recover, notwithstanding the fact that Earthcoin has been developed and launched with a humanitarian philanthropic ethos. In light of this the i's need to be dotted, and the t's crossed, although this appears to be reluctantly happening, and I wish certain parties had done this willingly without foot-dragging, we have had positive results, as evidenced by your post and others.

Seventhly however...from my research from Earthcoin.info, it does not appear that the 270 million EAC appears to be divided as you state above, what has been discovered is that 270 million EAC was divided into 220 million EAC and 50 million EAC respectivily. I was expecting to see 270 million EAC divided by 2 transfers of 135 000,000 million EAC each. For your information and records your ex partner Norb has disclosed a wallet containing 1,000, 000 and 99,000,000 a total of  100,000,000 EAC.  The Fund Manger "wesandEAC" has disclosed a wallet containing +18,000,000 million EAC and subsequently disclosed another 20,000,000 that he forgot he had received from Norb, however at the moment  this has not been confirmed,... this additional 20,000,000 EAC, and at present is only hearsay, upon conformation bY a disclosed wallet the total held by him would amount to 38,000,000 million EAC. In this regard I am awaiting further news and updates from Kevin  AKA **biomech** who is the new communications officer and now posts as "earthcoin**.

Eightly  From the above it would appear that Norbs Disclosed 100,000,000 EAC,  Wes unconfirmed 38,000,000 would amount  to 138,000,000 EAC,
from your unconfirmed disclosure that you hold 65,000,000 this would make a grand total of 203,000,000 EAC, of that 85,000,000 not confirmed. Notwithstanding  67,000,000 million EAC that have allegedly been paid out in bounties giveaways, in respect of the paid bounties, this figure does not stack up at all.

Ninethly, I note your reluctance in disclosing the balance of your wallet, and I do not know the history of your relationship with Norb or  Wes, so cannot comment on the reasons that you have in respect of those two individuals. However, if you have left the original team of earthcoin and the community, why have you taken the premine with you?  

Tenthly, if you care about this coin, and the many disenfranchised people that could benefit in the future, also the market price, including its community and the general perception of crypto currency, PLEASE reconsider your position in respect of Norb and  Wes, wave a white flag at least temporarily to reassess your figures.

Best Regards

0rganic

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:05:02 PM

It's a miracle!  Grin John the reclusive Chinese Devs written English has really become quite eloquent & candid, I'm amazed.  Roll Eyes Glad you're back though, must be hard to retire off so few btc.

Cheesy
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:31:25 PM

@John,  Norb, Wes, Everyone!

I'm starting to get the feeling that this is turning into a new ground floor opportunity for EAC.   I mined this coin at day one and I have always been a supporter.   I've continued to buy-in as the price has fallen at various check-points.  Now like many of you I have 'a lot' of skin in this game.     I know that ATXSilver said at one point through his sales he could forecast rivaling premine levels of coins.   Now considering the exchange price this level of investment is available to all.

I have another idea which may help, (don't we just love 'more' new ideas?...)

I've been following blackcoin for a while, they are getting ready to launch a Multi-pool that mines other alts, and buys BC at exchange rates.  For a PoS only coin this is huge as you are effectively mining coins from the exchanges since there is no more coin generation.

For a PoW coin such as EAC that is still being mined, I think the befits will be lessened however I still see the value in it.   A alt-mining multi-pool that auto-buys EAC will have several effects:

1) It will help to syphon off short-term profit spikes from other, new, upcoming altcoins, or those going through a 'pump' an it will syphon that profit off and invest into EAC at exchange rates.   the BlackCoin multi pool will buy-back coins form Bter.com. 

2) It would auto-mate a process many of us try to do manually: mine a more profitable coin and buy EAC

3) It has massive media/PR benefit if done early.   Blackcoin will make this the new norm.  I estimate most main-line Alts will have Multi-pools inside of 3 months.   Its simply going to be another metric to boost/support the coins

4)  It will help to stabilize the price,  it will cut the ankles off of the deeper dumps, and create smoother rises by doing so.

5)  It will create stable 'buy' pressure on the exchanges.  Mining and Multi-pooling will find equilibrium.  Both creating positive pressure on the price as they compete for 'whom has the cheapest EAC"

I think the Multi-pool idea is a game changer, in the Alt world I cannot think of a more powerful force in the short term.

Huh??

Minerz

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:31:03 PM

Something is telling me I should start mining earthcoin again.

I already started Smiley difficulty is so low that i get tens of thousands a day.Im holding about 1mil now and more is coming.Eac,like all alts are down now,but its not gonna be for a long.These hard times are actually good for this scene.Shitcoins die away and strong ones live.Im not scared about the low prices, im actually happy cos i can buy more cheap.

I wish there would be more shops to buy. Earthazaar looks nice and i hope it grows a lot.Going to order something for the cause.
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:37:46 PM

Hey John, nice of you to stop by!  I must say i love the design and functionality of the coin itself.

Do you have some of the links, or sources of the bigger more significant giveaways you mentioned, it would be nice to get this included in that.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:59:20 PM

something has disappeared here  Grin
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:19:51 PM

Yes did you like that!?  I was requested to chill by a nice guy who PM'd me and it made sense so I obliged! Hahaha.  Oh mannnnnn....

Cooler heads prevail. Wink

something has disappeared here  Grin
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 08:40:25 PM

9+ Oz Sterling Silver RARE Coin at Auction on Earthazaar right now starting at 1,000 EAC. Best of Luck to the Highest Bidder!

https://earthazaar.com/product/solid-sterling-silver-1976-franklin-mint-commemorative-9-oz-coinround/

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: