Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
hashmen

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:23:44 PM

Why has it dropped so much lately? being at 250+ sat

Eac will go up soon! trust me!

Great post

Listen to what everyone says on internet and you will surely become millionaire Cheesy
bunch of butthurt bagholders now only left..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:54:16 PM

WAKE UP DEV!!!! IT IS 5 BEFORE 12!!!!
Giggety

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:03:48 AM

Cry really bad for earthcoin this.

Why did the dev never forked the coin ?
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

Good Evening!

If it’s morning for you, sorry about your luck and I hope the coffee is good.

Earthcoin has been through hell lately. On exchanges alone, which are one valid measure of a coin’s success, it has dropped to next to nothing from a very robust opening. Meanwhile, the Dev team has had internal turmoil to deal with, to the point where they were not sure they wanted to continue, and while figuring that out had to deal with an often angry and sometimes panicked community.

So, who do we blame for all this?

Who cares. Blame is a useless game. It solves nothing. So now, I’ll ask a different question: “How do we mend it?”

We have some of those answers, and we’ll find the rest as a community. This coin and it’s community have a lot of talent, a lot of (currently subdued) enthusiasm. What all of us need to do is ask ourselves, why were we enthusiastic about this coin to begin with? What made Earthcoin stand out? Why THIS coin when there are so many to choose from?

I can answer that for myself. But I can’t answer it for you.

Behind the scenes, the Earthcoin team has been trying to find its way forward, while addressing the legitimate concerns of the community at large. As most of you are now aware, one of the core members has left the team and took with him a substantial portion of the premine. He had his reasons, and we wish him well. Even if all he does is spend those coins from this point forward, we owe him some gratitude, as the coin’s mechanics would not exist without him. But he is gone, and we must move forward.

Our attitude is to basically hit the reset button. We cannot undo the past, and quite a bit of it was good so we wouldn’t want to. We are going forward with the attitude of a new launch, without the hassle of a new launch. Earthcoin shall rise again. After all, it’s the coin of our homeworld!

One of the issues that the community has been rightfully concerned about was the relative silence of the development team in recent weeks. I can tell you that there was no malfeasance here, just some confusion and frustration. The core team has been as frustrated as many of you. We now have to start again. To that end, some new people have been brought into the core team, and we are still seeking others to help move Earthcoin forward.

So without further ado, I’d like to introduce the core team of Earthcoin, as it stands today.

Here we go.
Norb, also known as Cryptoboomer, was one of the two original developers. He remains, and helps to guide us. Much of the original vision for the coin, as well as it’s branding and visuals come from Norb. He has provided the overall framework and continues apace. He remains an enthusiastic supporter and a drivng force behind Earthcoin.

WesandEAC  Was brought on board by Norb as the first additional team member, and has helped with the bounties and projects both public and private for the team. He brings a lot of enthusiasm and real world business experience. He’s also tenacious as a bulldog and willing to take risks.

CryptoZark is a media man, with ties to the music industry and a very creative mind in his own right. He is also helping to organize bounties, initiate projects and further the technical and social development of Earthcoin. He was responsible for the new Getearthcoin.com and maintains the social networks. Quite a bit of the design work beyond the core cryptography belongs to ‘Zark.  He is the second newest core member.

Centurion operates Earthcointalk and Earthazaar. He has tirelessly promoted the coin since it’s founding, and never lost faith. His contributions to the coin cannot be overstated, and his merchant platform is part of how we’ll take Earthcoin to the top of the Crypto world.

Linki a.k.a. Earthshit is taking on some of the software development role that the departure of “John” has left unfulfilled. He is a strong coder and has a lot of good ideas. He’s currently working on a better version of the Earthcoin wallet, among other needed things.

Sprocket is responsible for our reddit tipbot but will also take on programming tasks when available.  He used to work in bioinformatics and human genome research, but now runs a farm full time.

J. Kevin “Biomech” Putzier is a long time forum dweller and an early cheerleader for the coin. Norb recruited me a few days ago to handle addressing the public and to basically be the voice of Team Earthcoin. I have a loud mouth and I know how to use it. I will be handling the newsletter and weekly updates, coordinating with the rest of the team to keep you all informed, and throwing out random ideas for the smarter people to use or dismiss.

Danny Rogers and hypemanrickbtc are both professional video content creators.  Danny also runs the Urban Farming project on Earthcointalk.

24Kilo runs Moonacres farms and the and also spearheaded the Mining for food project.

Ethernetizen is a project manager and has been organizing some of our docs and teams. He is also a sysadmin with a background in hospitality and sales.
Hospitality and Sales.

Ringhoy has given us http://earthcoinGear.com but he also has skills in the area of Programming, Language Translation, and Merchant Services.

Also on the team (who are eager to help once tasks are properly organized are danK, SEDRChang, Tjs, Billy the kit, Johannes Reichau, João (legal), Robbie (who spearheaded the Jaguar Center initiative), takako (chinese liason), and ThatMouse.

We also have 1KB to thank for kickstarting the team organizational process.  Also huge thanks to SteveoMB who helped to guide the beginning of the roadmap.  We will fill in the rest as a team!

It seems that the biggest error, and this was unintentional, was silence from the team. We are not going to make that mistake again. We will be right out in the open with our projects and goals, and will be actively seeking the participation of the Earthcoin community. Stay tuned, there won’t be static on the band anymore.

Going forward, we are going to push this coin into the public awareness by any means we can find. We need your help in that. Push it. Talk about Earthcoin every chance you get. Evangelize the coin. We will do the same.

All suggestions are very welcome, and none will be dismissed out of hand. If we do not choose to directly support something you want to happen, we will definitely not stand in the way of YOU making it happen!

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
bye2003

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:23:50 AM

This is exactly we are looking for. Smiley

After looking at all those posts for months, this is the first time I reply and this is only post I think will give us the different future: Open and Frank.

I started to mine EAC from it's launch till now, not many just few mils, may regret that I have not sold them out at high price.
But never do it, since I still trust this coin is different from others. I may loose all in the end, but that doesn't matter as long as I can see the team is moving forward. Smiley

In the real world, I'm acting as Scrum Master Manager for 40+ people, I know how hard to start a project and even much harder to make sure the project can reach the success.
Past is not important, the real thing that make sense to the team is the tomorrow!

I'm always willing to provide my help to this coin, just for one reason: We want Green World, so we have EarthCoin.

Thanks
Legionnairez

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:46:24 AM

Promising news!
Now, lets just recover from all the FUD that's been going on lately.
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:57:34 AM

I take it "biomech" took over the "earthcoin" account is this right?
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:21:10 AM

I take it "biometric" took over the "earthcoin" account is this right?

Firstly, I would like clarification to that question as well, including for the legal and lawful record, for the avoidance of doubt,

notwithstanding the following, which individual will be posting in the future on bitcointalk.org and earthcointalk.org as  earthcoin,

( 1 )  Norb, ?

( 2 )  wesandEAC, ?

( 3 )   biomech ?

Or will this "earthcoin" account be utilised on an ad hoc basis by the three aforementioned individuals anonymously, for plausible deniability ?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:38:47 AM

Firstly, I would like clarification to that question as well, including for the legal and lawful record, for the avoidance of doubt,

notwithstanding the following, which individual will be posting in the future on bitcointalk.org and earthcointalk.org as  earthcoin,

( 1 )  Norb, ?

( 2 )  wesandEAC, ?

( 3 )   biomech ?

Or will this "earthcoin" account be utilised on an ad hoc basis by the three aforementioned individuals anonymously, for plausible deniability ?

For the most part I penned the post, with some editing by Cryptozark to correct some errors and flesh out the bios of the current team.

Going forward, I will be the primary writer for the team. It is a collaborative effort, with most of the actual writing being done by me and Cryptozark, so you can probably assume if it's a prepared statement like the above that I wrote a draft and we edited it together. I will also be responding to the community as earthcoin for the most part. I doubt that we'll make the distinction of who wrote a particular post unless it matters for a particular case, in which we'll say so. If it matters to you, ask. My position on the team at this point is basically liason between the team and the community. Hopefully I'll be able to answer your questions and address your concerns while the rest of the team hammers this beast back to life.

Right now we are talking daily in a sort of ad-hoc manner. We're in the process of getting everyone's areas of responsibility firmly sorted, and getting things moving.

I will be the primary editor and writer of the newsletter. We haven't yet decided on what day it will launch,  But once launched it will be a weekly affair. I will also be here in this thread reading at the very least, pretty much every day, barring "real life" preventing it.

Going forward, this will be my personal account, and I'll probably refrain from talking much about the team in this guise. For the most part, if you see "earthcoin" as the user, it will be me. When in doubt, ask.

Right now I'm coming off of close to 20 hours without sleep (only some of that Earthcoin related), so if any of the above is to rambly, ask me questions. I'll answer quickly.

Kevin Biomech. The new "voice" of Team Earthcoin.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:49:07 AM

Have someone already unlocked EAC on Qoinpro? Is it worth the credits?
0rganic

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:58:15 AM

( 1 )  Norb, ?

( 2 )  wesandEAC, ?

( 3 )   biomech ?

For the most part I penned the post, with some editing by Cryptozark to correct some errors and flesh out the bios of the current team.

Going forward, I will be the primary writer for the team. It is a collaborative effort, with most of the actual writing being done by me and Cryptozark, so you can probably assume if it's a prepared statement like the above that I wrote a draft and we edited it together. I will also be responding to the community as earthcoin for the most part. I doubt that we'll make the distinction of who wrote a particular post unless it matters for a particular case, in which we'll say so. If it matters to you, ask. My position on the team at this point is basically liason between the team and the community. Hopefully I'll be able to answer your questions and address your concerns while the rest of the team hammers this beast back to life.

Right now we are talking daily in a sort of ad-hoc manner. We're in the process of getting everyone's areas of responsibility firmly sorted, and getting things moving.

I will be the primary editor and writer of the newsletter. We haven't yet decided on what day it will launch,  But once launched it will be a weekly affair. I will also be here in this thread reading at the very least, pretty much every day, barring "real life" preventing it.

Going forward, this will be my personal account, and I'll probably refrain from talking much about the team in this guise. For the most part, if you see "earthcoin" as the user, it will be me. When in doubt, ask.

Right now I'm coming off of close to 20 hours without sleep (only some of that Earthcoin related), so if any of the above is to rambly, ask me questions. I'll answer quickly.

Thanks for your quick response biomech, to avoid future confusion, each person who utilises the earthcoin account, should sign their

respective post, simple solution.

As you are aware I posted questions on earthcointalk.org and received no response to those questions, I will not keep you from your rest,

by posting further questions, until they are clarified or responded to.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:06:33 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 06:39:43 AM by Biomech

( 1 )  Norb, ?

( 2 )  wesandEAC, ?

( 3 )   biomech ?

I will be the primary editor and writer of the newsletter. We haven't yet decided on what day it will launch,  But once launched it will be a weekly affair. I will also be here in this thread reading at the very least, pretty much every day, barring "real life" preventing it.

Thanks for your quick response biomech, to avoid future confusion, each person who utilises the earthcoin account, should sign their

respective post, simple solution.

As you are aware I posted questions on earthcointalk.org and received no response to those questions, I will not keep you from your rest,

by posting further questions, until they are clarified or responded to.

Best I can say right now is that we're working on it. Several hours a day when we can. Stay tuned, there's a lot coming very soon.

I'll boot the sig thing  up the line and see where it goes. In the meantime, just assume if it's posted under "earthcoin" that it's me. Odds will be in your favor. Norb and Wes are trying to coordinate from behind the scenes rather than do day to day communication on the fora, and Zark is handling twitter and reddit. He and I do the most writing, and like I said, prepared statements are likely a collaboration between me and him. I write the draft, and we both fix it.

Edited for being half asleep Cheesy Came off as they were punting, when they are in fact trying to focus on the bigger picture and delegating comms to me and a couple others. Wasn't what I meant.
And with that I am going to bed. I'll catch up tomorrow. Peace.
avw1982

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:09:52 AM

Bought me back in EAC. got back my 100k.  Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:21:20 AM

@DEV

At those silly prices are you guys not buying your own coins??? At least if i believe in my coin and i notice that they are so low, then i would buy those cheap coins and sell them when EAC is again above 50 or so. I'm not saying that you need to pump your coins, in fact, it would be nice but anyway, if you support your coin also on the exchanges then people will get back in, as they see, ok, dev is buying they still put money at stake, so i should do too...
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:59:33 AM

Did you know ?

at https://altoutlet.com/eac you get 10% if using code: POOLERINO

Have fun

Mike
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:46:03 PM

15 sat per EAC. Check out the HUGE sells all the way up.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
avw1982

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:48:52 PM

Did you know ?

at https://altoutlet.com/eac you get 10% if using code: POOLERINO

Have fun

Mike

Did you know I try to contact you by mail, irc, private message but no answer.

My account is locked and can't get it unlock by mail.
NyanCat

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:54:39 PM

How much premine has been taken by one of developers?
hashmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:03:42 PM

15 sat per EAC. Check out the HUGE sells all the way up.
yeah no stopping now till some 5 satoshis, this is not fun!!
takako88

Activity: 84

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:11:08 PM

How much premine has been taken by one of developers?
About 90M

Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: