Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
Anubite

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:32:50 PM

EAC needs a reward halving sooner rather than later.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:00:13 PM

DEV should need to buy some coins!!! Put trust back into the market, Put a buywall at 40sats or so, they have a huge team,so if each member of the team would put 5BTC into play then they can easily get EAC back to 40 sats, and more important DEV will buy cheap coins, and they sell it again when EAC will hit 100 sats, because it is altcoin world guys, every coin will be pumped to the moon.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

DEV should need to buy some coins!!! Put trust back into the market, Put a buywall at 40sats or so, they have a huge team,so if each member of the team would put 5BTC into play then they can easily get EAC back to 40 sats, and more important DEV will buy cheap coins, and they sell it again when EAC will hit 100 sats, because it is altcoin world guys, every coin will be pumped to the moon.

If every miner would do that, we would get far more then 5btc, even if everybody just sends 0.1 btc

but you know what ? Everybody would dump into that wall as fast as he can. Thats how it works today. Ppl dont care about anything exept their own pockets.
kovand11

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:06:50 PM

Behind the scenes, the Earthcoin team has been trying to find its way forward, while addressing the legitimate concerns of the community at large. As most of you are now aware, one of the core members has left the team and took with him a substantial portion of the premine. He had his reasons, and we wish him well. Even if all he does is spend those coins from this point forward, we owe him some gratitude, as the coin’s mechanics would not exist without him. But he is gone, and we must move forward.

The same scenario all the time. Dev leaves job unfinished and takes the payment (premine). Its a SCAM, and I am absoulutely sure, that the premine is the main cause for the 15 satoshi price.
I understand, that he had his reasons, but taking the payment for a long term job, makes him no more, than a thief. ("owe him some gratitude" ROFL)
NyanCat

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

90 M premine is only about 14 BTC at current price :>
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:55:11 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
hypemanrickbtc

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

Good Evening!

If it’s morning for you, sorry about your luck and I hope the coffee is good.

Earthcoin has been through hell lately. On exchanges alone, which are one valid measure of a coin’s success, it has dropped to next to nothing from a very robust opening. Meanwhile, the Dev team has had internal turmoil to deal with, to the point where they were not sure they wanted to continue, and while figuring that out had to deal with an often angry and sometimes panicked community.

So, who do we blame for all this?

Who cares. Blame is a useless game. It solves nothing. So now, I’ll ask a different question: “How do we mend it?”

We have some of those answers, and we’ll find the rest as a community. This coin and it’s community have a lot of talent, a lot of (currently subdued) enthusiasm. What all of us need to do is ask ourselves, why were we enthusiastic about this coin to begin with? What made Earthcoin stand out? Why THIS coin when there are so many to choose from?

I can answer that for myself. But I can’t answer it for you.

Behind the scenes, the Earthcoin team has been trying to find its way forward, while addressing the legitimate concerns of the community at large. As most of you are now aware, one of the core members has left the team and took with him a substantial portion of the premine. He had his reasons, and we wish him well. Even if all he does is spend those coins from this point forward, we owe him some gratitude, as the coin’s mechanics would not exist without him. But he is gone, and we must move forward.

Our attitude is to basically hit the reset button. We cannot undo the past, and quite a bit of it was good so we wouldn’t want to. We are going forward with the attitude of a new launch, without the hassle of a new launch. Earthcoin shall rise again. After all, it’s the coin of our homeworld!

One of the issues that the community has been rightfully concerned about was the relative silence of the development team in recent weeks. I can tell you that there was no malfeasance here, just some confusion and frustration. The core team has been as frustrated as many of you. We now have to start again. To that end, some new people have been brought into the core team, and we are still seeking others to help move Earthcoin forward.

So without further ado, I’d like to introduce the core team of Earthcoin, as it stands today.

Here we go.
Norb, also known as Cryptoboomer, was one of the two original developers. He remains, and helps to guide us. Much of the original vision for the coin, as well as it’s branding and visuals come from Norb. He has provided the overall framework and continues apace. He remains an enthusiastic supporter and a drivng force behind Earthcoin.

WesandEAC  Was brought on board by Norb as the first additional team member, and has helped with the bounties and projects both public and private for the team. He brings a lot of enthusiasm and real world business experience. He’s also tenacious as a bulldog and willing to take risks.

CryptoZark is a media man, with ties to the music industry and a very creative mind in his own right. He is also helping to organize bounties, initiate projects and further the technical and social development of Earthcoin. He was responsible for the new Getearthcoin.com and maintains the social networks. Quite a bit of the design work beyond the core cryptography belongs to ‘Zark.  He is the second newest core member.

Centurion operates Earthcointalk and Earthazaar. He has tirelessly promoted the coin since it’s founding, and never lost faith. His contributions to the coin cannot be overstated, and his merchant platform is part of how we’ll take Earthcoin to the top of the Crypto world.

Linki a.k.a. Earthshit is taking on some of the software development role that the departure of “John” has left unfulfilled. He is a strong coder and has a lot of good ideas. He’s currently working on a better version of the Earthcoin wallet, among other needed things.

Sprocket is responsible for our reddit tipbot but will also take on programming tasks when available.  He used to work in bioinformatics and human genome research, but now runs a farm full time.

J. Kevin “Biomech” Putzier is a long time forum dweller and an early cheerleader for the coin. Norb recruited me a few days ago to handle addressing the public and to basically be the voice of Team Earthcoin. I have a loud mouth and I know how to use it. I will be handling the newsletter and weekly updates, coordinating with the rest of the team to keep you all informed, and throwing out random ideas for the smarter people to use or dismiss.

Danny Rogers and hypemanrickbtc are both professional video content creators.  Danny also runs the Urban Farming project on Earthcointalk.

24Kilo runs Moonacres farms and the and also spearheaded the Mining for food project.

Ethernetizen is a project manager and has been organizing some of our docs and teams. He is also a sysadmin with a background in hospitality and sales.
Hospitality and Sales.

Ringhoy has given us http://earthcoinGear.com but he also has skills in the area of Programming, Language Translation, and Merchant Services.

Also on the team (who are eager to help once tasks are properly organized are danK, SEDRChang, Tjs, Billy the kit, Johannes Reichau, João (legal), Robbie (who spearheaded the Jaguar Center initiative), takako (chinese liason), and ThatMouse.

We also have 1KB to thank for kickstarting the team organizational process.  Also huge thanks to SteveoMB who helped to guide the beginning of the roadmap.  We will fill in the rest as a team!

It seems that the biggest error, and this was unintentional, was silence from the team. We are not going to make that mistake again. We will be right out in the open with our projects and goals, and will be actively seeking the participation of the Earthcoin community. Stay tuned, there won’t be static on the band anymore.

Going forward, we are going to push this coin into the public awareness by any means we can find. We need your help in that. Push it. Talk about Earthcoin every chance you get. Evangelize the coin. We will do the same.

All suggestions are very welcome, and none will be dismissed out of hand. If we do not choose to directly support something you want to happen, we will definitely not stand in the way of YOU making it happen!

HELLO EARTHCOIN!

Hypemanrickbtc here. Let me say first that I'm so glad that you got in front of this situation and OWNED what is/was going on behind the scenes. I have already sent my idea to one of the moderators in Earthcointalk.org. But if you really want traction on this, LET's DO IT. The project I'm currently working right now can take Earthcoin above, beyond, bring more awareness, and shed a better life, not just on Earthcoin, but ALL legitimate crypto-currencies. I have researched this and I haven't seen anyone doing this yet. I'm here, I'm ready and I need your support!
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:29:06 PM

a multicoin faucet site called qoinpro.com have now added EAC to its coinlist. They hand out free coin every 24h, you just have to sign up Cheesy Cheesy

http://qoinpro.com

hashmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:36:27 PM

The same scenario all the time. Dev leaves job unfinished and takes the payment (premine). Its a SCAM, and I am absoulutely sure, that the premine is the main cause for the 15 satoshi price.
I understand, that he had his reasons, but taking the payment for a long term job, makes him no more, than a thief. ("owe him some gratitude" ROFL)
yeah sorry but this coin is doomed Sad
13satoshi on coinedup already and dropping like stone.Glad I get out of this while it still was at 35, took a bit loss but glad i did.
Anubite

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:40:33 PM

The main cause is EAC brings nothing new to the table other than payouts, which are primed for supply flood and don't do it any good.

The other main cause, switching pools have turned EAC into a whorecoin, a coin that they pass around between each other to get their rocks off. The difficulty has been inflated throughout it's entire life, and was never as healthy as some of us would like to believe.

2x/5x was a joke for any dedicated miner, I called them .2 and .5x. The switching pools lol'd all the blocks and dumped them.

BTW, devs, do a new launch if you can. Modify the coin to implement KGW, halve payouts a.s.a.p., and maybe switch to Keccak mining.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:47:38 PM

yeah sorry but this coin is doomed Sad
13satoshi on coinedup already and dropping like stone.Glad I get out of this while it still was at 35, took a bit loss but glad i did.

What about getting back in? 3 times more coins ....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:53:01 PM

DEV, START WORKING!!!!!

A few ideas to get EAC back where it should be

1. Your own EAC exchange. Allow users to buy and sell other coins with EAC!!!!
2. Poker Tournaments with EAC coins. Create a Poker Tournament site or talk with owners if they want to add EAC as payment method
3. Sponsoring!!!! Sponsor a soccer team, basketball team, ... and try to hit the news papers

4. Fucking work for your coin
5. COMMUNITY help DEV to achieve their targets.
bitcoindirect

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

Here is the direct Reddit link where I will have most of the updates.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/207014/penguin_books_penguin_foundation_charitable

Thanks again to all those who are helping these kids who don't have the opportunity to have books like we do, and the Penguin Foundation!

Charity Box's so far:
BTC-0.03122
LTC-0.00
DOGE-1,005.60
PENG-200,000.00
AURORA-0.00
FLAP-0.00
RIPPLE-0.00
KLONDIKE-0.00
ULTRA-0.00
EARTH-0.00
DARK-0.00
LEAF-0.00
MINT-0.00
BLACK-0.00

"Hey everyone!

So for those of you who know me either from Reddit or Bitcointalk, I am the guy who has a glass etching business with my girl that started doing glass etched Bitcoin Glasses and have been an active member in the crypto currency world.

Today, I want to inform you that with being a big part in the Penguincoin community, our community has setup with two charitable organizations for whom we are going to work directly with on helping their cause.

In doing so, I personally have promised to the community that ANY SALE made with our glass etching at https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull, we will PERSONALLY DONATE 25% off the sale to our donation wallet, which will get divided between the two charitites.  By tomorrow we will post an article that http://cryptoarticles.com

Our first charity we have been in communication with is Penguin Books and the Pearson Foundation.  

Who is known for such books as:*
*Of Mice & Men
*Jane Eyre
*Pride and Prejudice
*The Odyssey
*Hamlet
*Moby Dick

They're charity is http://wegivebooks.org.  We give books donates books to children less fortunate and tries to inspire caregivers and educators the chance to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.

For every $5 dollars donated, they will send two more bookbooks to their charity partners.

The other organization we have communicated with and are making promises to is **The Penguin Foundation**
http://penguinfoundation.org.au

The Penguin Foundation was established to protect and preserve one of Australia's most important natural assets - the little penguin.

The Penguin Foundation aims to provide a dedicated source of funding to support little penguin conservation projects on Phillip Island. These include little penguin rescue and rehabilitation in the event of a man-made disaster; building new little penguin nesting areas; monitoring little penguin health and behaviour; protecting the little penguins' natural environment; and contributing funding to the vital Phillip Island Nature Parks Wildlife Clinic on Phillip Island. Since its establishment in 2006, the Penguin Foundation has raised over $1.5 million.

Our Goal for the penguin foundation is to be a sponsor, but we will have an adopted penguin as well.  And with the current news articles about the Penguin Foundations need, such as http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Knit-a-penguin-sweater-to-help-them-survive-an-5293898.php We felt the need to reach out directly to them.

Any and all donations are beneficial to our cause and the meaning of what Penguincoin is trying to achieve, and what a positive outlook the crypto-currency world will achieve from this and it's ability to do more positive for the world then negative.

Thank you for any help, and please spread the word.  I will gladly update everyone on here, as well as on bitcointalk about the updates and donations we have been receiving, as well as the updates on our penguins and books that have been donated.

Sincerely,

Rich Ferry

Donations are accepted in any of these forms so far.  We will gladly give other currencies the option to donate on request.

*BTC-1MEnRWb5EWoiQm32p3aF78MkBAPheqAvZQ
*LTC-LSAgpiArAQCe8jyUrHZ7vG3vyQv4xwY5GQ
*PENG-pDFQzCdyeqKdzP7LRgAc2G21LQJKzHKXQz
*DOGE-DMEAqJBRkPL38A5MPwmfanDx98sWen6Kgu
*RIPPLE-rPYpuvDH7sXBDF2hEYC1E7Ko2sUEKqYetG
*AURORACOIN-ASZfre39f9Po8ndukHznRzo2y18MF2tift
*FLAP-FFUZk1m7gohkbNCK42YjdZA44FuJ5W3tDe
*KLONDIKE-L6zvYLLeVjwFgWN7cpJb3EMfwjJJXenx1J
*ULTRA-UjkkNHz3X9VrVw1t3z6gA74nhg31ZBKHip
*EARTH-epYihNy9sNmLBHo8HUaSKoVsrgaY2c9LvQ
*DARK-XhgrwWsfE3pGcy6sBqcMTSwvegnqQQGjMF
*LEAF-fHxCcHMzRFjrythxRHhZmM2Xz2E4Q7PtV6
*MINT-MXQcJJCmkFTByLuUYqgatVKBuH3FPNmbcn
*BLACK-B4s9FErujyGYrp4VuR5u94vVBwytoTL9XS

Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:00:07 PM

Please just use your own accounts for making public statements, add a signature to your profile "EAC Community Liaison" or whatever title you see fit.  We don't need pseudonyms ontop of pseudonyms.

On a different note, wasn't "John", the main dev of EAC also the lead dev on NXT?  I'm sure i read that somewhere, can anybody else confirm?
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:07:42 PM

I will start my own Wolong pump Cheesy I'm buying all those cheap coins at 16 sats, then i will put 100BTC on cryptsy and pump it higher, and then i can sell those cheap coins at people that ignore it to buy now and they will buy only when the pump is almost finished Wink

Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:18:42 PM

I will start my own Wolong pump Cheesy I'm buying all those cheap coins at 16 sats, then i will put 100BTC on cryptsy and pump it higher, and then i can sell those cheap coins at people that ignore it to buy now and they will buy only when the pump is almost finished Wink

you forgot the "mwhahaha" evil laugh.

Placebo you've been saying "cheap coins im buying" at every drop, you must have 100mil of them by now lol.
Anubite

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

Placebo you've been saying "cheap coins im buying" at every drop, you must have 100mil of them by now lol.

+1

hashmen

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

Placebo is the guy who's always ''buying'' something, ALWAYS!
lol. if that guy is saying something to do I would do the EXACT Opposite!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:49:22 PM

Placebo is the guy who's always ''buying'' something, ALWAYS!
lol. if that guy is saying something to do I would do the EXACT Opposite!

A little stupid, as when you would have listen to buy Klondike coin when it was trading at 2.5k sats, then you would have made a nice amount of money. If you listen at my on Topcoin then you would have made a nice amount of money.... If you check all my tweets then you will notice that i call the Kittehcoin pump when it was trading at 4 sats...

Please do so... I'm pretty happy to take all your coins at 16 Cheesy.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:51:40 PM

+1

Don't be silly Cheesy there isn't even 100mil traded Cheesy, i start buying EAC a few days ago, now around 10mil. 100mil is 16BTC, would be really nice if i had 100m, but for that there is not enough selling.... No worries, i was right on the DOGE pump, and i will be right on the EAC pump too....
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: