Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:18:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
PDcologne

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:43:43 PM

what is happening with this coin - all i see is its value going down...

im still holding, but not sure how much longer - never hear anything of any plans, the buzz seems to have all gone

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:09:52 PM

When I read all posts here, I can only agree. To make a conclusion. The dev team is communicating very poor. The community is guessing what is going on. Are the devs active and not communicating or did they already stop their activities. A big community can achieve a lot when managed the right way. This community needs a leader who explains what the dev-team is working on and what the dev-team likes the communtiy to work on. We have/had a big community that could have done a lot. Now it looks like a whole bunch of talented people are just out of work.

Even if the dev-team has big plans and is working on big projects, I still think they made a mistake by not contracting a guy, that would do the communication with the community. A person that would inform the community about all ongoing projects and also a guy who would get the community excited to help wherever they were needed.

+1

+2

+2.5
+sqrt(9.001)

+Pi

+42

EAC is ready to TANK. Epic dumps from Middlecoin and other miners have blown holes in every buy wall. The two big buy walls I said were fake, were indeed fake. They are gone now that the price looks like it's headed to the 80s. Sell or cry.

This coin is toast without doing something to gin up interest! WHERE THE **** ARE THE DEVS? What do they do every day?

Middlecoin continues to three-hole-rape EAC unabated, causing 30 minutes coin freezes, 3m block times, excessive supply, and dissolved interest in 2x and 5x.

The EAC reddit is a ghost town, the EAC thread here is nearly so. EarthCoinTalk is bs and should be closed, we need an official main thread on a major, higher-traffic site like CryptoCoinTalk.

We have no new expansion to various nations exchanges, little to gift to with our foundation, little proof that anything about this coin is any more than an elaborate scam.

That, or like the pirates of Nassau, the devs bit off more than they could chew and we are ****** anyways. If they all have family, jobs, etc they have to manage, gg close, EAC.

My current 2 cents.

EDIT: Sorry if I come on rough, but sometimes it's what is needed. Serious lagging has robbed EAC of it's best time of life for spreading interest, the first month of it's life. Now with 2x/5x being .2x/.05x, too...sigh.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:14:26 PM

When I read all posts here, I can only agree. To make a conclusion. The dev team is communicating very poor. The community is guessing what is going on. Are the devs active and not communicating or did they already stop their activities. A big community can achieve a lot when managed the right way. This community needs a leader who explains what the dev-team is working on and what the dev-team likes the communtiy to work on. We have/had a big community that could have done a lot. Now it looks like a whole bunch of talented people are just out of work.

Even if the dev-team has big plans and is working on big projects, I still think they made a mistake by not contracting a guy, that would do the communication with the community. A person that would inform the community about all ongoing projects and also a guy who would get the community excited to help wherever they were needed.

+1

+2

+2.5
+sqrt(9.001)

+Pi

+42

EAC is ready to TANK. Epic dumps from Middlecoin and other miners have blown holes in every buy wall. The two big buy walls I said were fake, were indeed fake. They are gone now that the price looks like it's headed to the 80s. Sell or cry.

This coin is toast without doing something to gin up interest! WHERE THE **** ARE THE DEVS? What do they do every day?

Middlecoin continues to three-hole-rape EAC unabated, causing 30 minutes coin freezes, 3m block times, excessive supply, and dissolved interest in 2x and 5x.

The EAC reddit is a ghost town, the EAC thread here is nearly so. EarthCoinTalk is bs and should be closed, we need an official main thread on a major, higher-traffic site like CryptoCoinTalk.

We have no new expansion to various nations exchanges, little to gift to with our foundation, little proof that anything about this coin is any more than an elaborate scam.

That, or like the pirates of Nassau, the devs bit off more than they could chew and we are ****** anyways. If they all have family, jobs, etc they have to manage, gg close, EAC.

My current 2 cents.

Well everything you said here might be true but some people here seem to forget that almost all altcoins is going down atm, I agree tho that something has to be done.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:24:20 PM

+1

+2

+2.5
+sqrt(9.001)

+Pi

+42

My current 2 cents.

Your story is one of the possibilities.
For me this altcoin business is just another pokergame. The game I have been playing profesionally for years now.
Besides your fears, I see 2 other options.
A. The devs seemed to have some money, like they said. So, it could very well be possible the don't care at all about the EAC/BTC price and just keep doing their job.
B. They are working on some really good things regarding EAC and they know it's going to be a hit. They like to buy cheap coins themselves and decided not to talk a lot at the forum to get the price down.
C. Your story, they cashed out and left the ship some time ago.

It's up to everyone to make the right decision for her/himself.
But hey, how boring would a pokergame be, when the optimal play is always obvious? How can you ever make money, when no one makes mistakes?
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:51:21 PM

90 wall pulled... errgghhhh
Anubite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:03:15 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2014, 11:15:09 PM by Anubite

13,000,000 eac to be sold before it reaches 1 satoshi.

EDIT: 90 wall is back. Let's add to it.

Also, who puts up a sell order for 3 btc like is going on now without wanting to force the price down?

derpinheimer
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:08:23 PM

Also, who puts up a sell order for 3 btc like is going on now without wanting to force the price down?

Looks more like 30mill to me. At least 23 mill to break 2 satoshi. (23 is my sloppy calculation, but it could be up to 30)

Also, yeah, wall is back. Phew. Earthcoin, you skarie. This is the only coin I've had all my staggered bids hit on.

EDIT:3 btc ask is gone to. Could be the same guy, testing the market.

Anubite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:14:55 PM

Looks more like 30mill to me. At least 23 mill to break 2 satoshi. (23 is my sloppy calculation, but it could be up to 30)

Also, yeah, wall is back. Phew. Earthcoin, you skarie. This is the only coin I've had all my staggered bids hit on.

EDIT:3 btc ask is gone to. Could be the same guy, testing the market.

New buys have appeared at least.

Looks like the panic sell is on, regardless. Sad Such a waste of money/time to do so.

derpinheimer
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:23:03 PM

At least its not Pennies/Cent.

300BTC of Pennies are completely "gone", as I've read. Market shut down and Cryptsy is on wrong blockchain. No one wins here..
Anubite

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:48:44 PM

(LOL, pennies...true dat)

EAC needs a hard fork, soon.

We need to utilize scrypt-n or another variant that can stop this assault by Middlecoin. Vertcoin has done it, what about us?

Please devs, don't make EAC "just another clone."

nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:59:13 PM

Does scrypt-n require another version of cgminer to mine? If it does perhaps a KGW would that be more realistic solution to keep it simpler?

I think the scariest part of all the negative comments and feelings towards EAC and the DEVs lack of communication is the fact that even during these times they do not come to reassure the community with much, but rather get offended. I do get its not their main goal to do "hold hands and say everthing is OK" and i have heard "what we are working on is to big to announce but it will be a game changer" from far to many coins to believe it anymore.  

I am thinking it would be beneficial spending more of their time growing the community. This will attract more developers of services interested in working on projects for the coin. Just look at DOGE (even though it is essentially a joke coin turned miracle, its growth is almost entirely based around the huge community and what it has create for the coin.

Now my attempt at a bit of humor.  If you actually do not have much in store as you claim, then maybe we need to take a page out of George Costanza's book "It's not a lie if you believe it yourself" Smiley

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:04:41 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 12:27:35 AM by centurion76

+42

My current 2 cents.

EDIT: Sorry if I come on rough, but sometimes it's what is needed. Serious lagging has robbed EAC of it's best time of life for spreading interest, the first month of it's life. Now with 2x/5x being .2x/.05x, too...sigh.

Thanks for the in depth critique Anubite. So what exactly is it that you find to be bs about Earthcointalk that warrants it's closure? The low traffic? I will have to say that I have put a lot of work into the site and actually care a great deal about how it is ran. So, if you have some constructive criticism or a good reason why I should consider closing it please let me know. If you know a way to drive more traffic to the site, or increase interest, send me a message and we can talk about it.

Update: I have also taken a few days off from my regular job to finish up Earthazaar.com and launch it this weekend. What I haven't announced is that I am also testing integrating an auction into the site. I don't know of any other alt-coins that have multi-merchant store-fronts and public auctions combined into one site (there may be but I don't know about them.) I am hoping this site is the start of an economic infrastructure for Earthcoin. I wish I could accomplish these things in a few days or a couple weeks, but all this takes time....

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
nrhs05

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:11:35 AM

+42

My current 2 cents.

Thanks for the in depth critique Anubite. So what exactly is it that you find to be bs about Earthcointalk that warrants it's closure? The low traffic? I will have to say that I have put a lot of work into the site and actually care a great deal about how it is ran. So, if you have some constructive criticism or a good reason why I should consider closing it please let me know. If you know a way to drive more traffic to the site, or increase interest, send me a message and we can talk about it.

Update: I have also taken a few days off from my regular job to finish up Earthazaar.com and launch it this weekend. What I haven't announced is that I am also testing integrating an auction into the site. I don't know of any other alt-coins that have multi-merchant store-fronts and public auctions combined into one site (there may be but I don't know about them.) I am hoping this site is the start of an economic infrastructure for Earthcoin. I wish I could accomplish these things in a few days or a couple weeks, but all this takes time....

I do agree with Centuarion here, he has been a straight up hard working fella based on what i have seen so far. Props to you for your hard work. And i wish there was more traffic on earthcoin talk, ive made a few posts there but it usually takes a few days to get a reply Sad.  With being EACs official forum (is it?). though if the coin was to gain traction i am sure it would be busy.

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:33:23 AM

I haven't commented in here since the first couple pages how it's everything going

CryptoGuy

Activity: 524

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:46:24 AM

My suggestion to the dev team is to just show up. You don't have to hold our hands or give updates on every technical detail of your project, you just need to be visible. The community likes to know that the lights are on and somebody's home, you know?

<Insert favorite coin here>
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:56:06 AM

My suggestion to the dev team is to just show up. You don't have to hold our hands or give updates on every technical detail of your project, you just need to be visible. The community likes to know that the lights are on and somebody's home, you know?

+1

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
takako88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:17:04 AM

+1
+2

Anubite

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:45:31 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2014, 01:57:31 AM by Anubite

Sorry for brevity but I need to sell.

My problem with EarthCoinTalk is the low volume, the fact that it's another account we have to make and that it takes away from people posting in more frequented venues like Reddit. It would be nice, but it's emptiness doesn't ring.

I once tried to start a forum for a local chapter of the Occupy movement, but it bombed because everyone uses twitter, facebook, reddit, etc.

Eac buy walls eliminated, plunge to 10 satoshi inevitable. BAIL, imo.

MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:04:31 AM

Sorry for brevity but I need to sell.

My problem with EarthCoinTalk is the low volume, the fact that it's another account we have to make and that it takes away from people posting in more frequented venues like Reddit. It would be nice, but it's emptiness doesn't ring.

I once tried to start a forum for a local chapter of the Occupy movement, but it bombed because everyone uses twitter, facebook, reddit, etc.

Eac buy walls eliminated, plunge to 10 satoshi inevitable. BAIL, imo.

Looks pretty good to me !
I'll wait+mine for something positive to happen !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 02:39:41 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: