Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:07:38 AM

I plan to move from the US permanently after the next BTC bubble, live in Japan and work in a sake brewery in the winter time. I already did it in 2014 but for only 1 month. The pay is not much and the work is hard, but you get to drink excellent sake on demand, stay in good shape, and enjoy the satisfaction of helping create a quality product.

Wish me luck  Wink

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solex
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

100 satoshis -> ISO code

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:55:08 AM

On another note, what does everyone think of the chances of BTC putting a double bottom in at ~$180 and then beginning a rally?
It's becoming quite the ubiquitous mindset around here that I bet many have buy orders in around that level which will shoot the price back up should it reach this area. Likely, others are stacking orders all the way down to the low 1xx. I imagine this would be a brief unfolding and then the market should be clean of selling pressure, I hope.

The market will never be clean of selling pressure. The protocol is designed to award 3600 new coins per day and some of them will be sold. Market participants are incapable of pricing this in, so they get burned over and over.

1800 coins a day in just over a year from now.
The market will have this somewhat priced in, but continued ecosystem growth will make the reduced number keenly felt.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:21:16 AM

My husband's father is from New Zealand.  We have seriously considered moving there at some point and we are thankful that we have that option if and when we feel it is time.

Today is the day that reminds me how nice it is to live in New Zealand.

Well, we do have Disneyland.

But that was about all I can come up with at this point. Wink
Well, you can take me and mine on this field trip but it does seem quite remote and ...
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:54:15 PM

The battle is in and about people's hearts and minds.

It is not even possible to comprehend the extent of brainwashing, except to the degree you have been delivered from it. I am more delivered than the most, so I also see more than the most. And I don't like what I see, it makes me sad and angry. Feels like young Moses Sad Wink

The battle has always been about people's hearts and minds though hasn't it?

I think the sad thing for me is noticing, or perhaps realizing, that most people in the USA are so positive that they are "free" and they are completely clueless to the fact that this country has it's own propaganda.  It is tragic really.  And then if we say something against the norm we are laughed at and ridiculed and looked at as crazy.

Oh come on mods, deleting my posts when calling out nonsense like this?  There is a reason "normal" people associate Bitcoin with "whackjobs" when conspiracy theory absurdism gets to be posted freely on these forums.

On the point of people believing they are 'free' / conspiracy. As I'm sure you know, propaganda is legal in the US.

The US Govt asked Sony to help counter ISIS propaganda

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-us-government-asked-sony-to-help-counter-isis-propaganda

Of course, many people may be completely fine with this, but obviously, this isn't the only example of the narrative being determined for an explicit purpose.
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:46:47 PM

It is not even possible to comprehend the extent of brainwashing, except to the degree you have been delivered from it. I am more delivered than the most, so I also see more than the most. And I don't like what I see, it makes me sad and angry. Feels like young Moses Sad Wink

The battle has always been about people's hearts and minds though hasn't it?

I think the sad thing for me is noticing, or perhaps realizing, that most people in the USA are so positive that they are "free" and they are completely clueless to the fact that this country has it's own propaganda.  It is tragic really.  And then if we say something against the norm we are laughed at and ridiculed and looked at as crazy.

Oh come on mods, deleting my posts when calling out nonsense like this?  There is a reason "normal" people associate Bitcoin with "whackjobs" when conspiracy theory absurdism gets to be posted freely on these forums.

On the point of people believing they are 'free' / conspiracy. As I'm sure you know, propaganda is legal in the US.

The US Govt asked Sony to help counter ISIS propaganda

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_ca/read/the-us-government-asked-sony-to-help-counter-isis-propaganda

Of course, many people may be completely fine with this, but obviously, this isn't the only example of the narrative being determined for an explicit purpose.

In the end it all comes down to... Faith.

May it be with you fellow bitcoiners.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:12:57 PM

Step 1: Put yourself in a position where it is unwise for TPTB to attack/harass you.

Step 2: Kindly ignore them (while remaining knowledgeable and vigilant of their power, ignore their "authority" which they do not have).

Step 3: Tell your friends.

Step 4: As enough people ignore them, the situation is no more dangerous than using mobile when you drive.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:06:49 PM

Step 4: As enough people ignore them, the situation is no more dangerous than using mobile when you drive.

Step 5: Remember that to succeed as an outlaw you must be honest
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:53:25 AM

My husband's father is from New Zealand.  We have seriously considered moving there at some point and we are thankful that we have that option if and when we feel it is time.

Wat up BitChick ?
Check out my Twitter "Original HyperJacked" Cool photo of New Zealand...
Cheers from the big apple...just chilling wit Satoshi drinkin home brew!
He's got his John Lennon glasses on and that goat tee grin a mile wide...
Sat man dooooo! Just tell where da cold wallets at playa!
Alright already Jack ! I buried it the vault with Edison's lil Dynamo ...
Holla back on Twitter! Maybe I'll follow up...
cheers!  Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:03:04 AM

Check this out...a lot of Elites and military getting a 'bunker' mentality. Military 'exercises' all over the USA

Zerohedge saying something big coming down:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-16/signs-elites-are-feverishly-preparing-something-big

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:07:39 AM

Check this out...a lot of Elites and military getting a 'bunker' mentality. Military 'exercises' all over the USA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-16/signs-elites-are-feverishly-preparing-something-big

Zerohedge really should change its name to throwasmuchshitatthewallandhopeitstickshedge. One day they may well be right. By that point they'll have become so (even more) predictable and tiresome that no one will be there to actually read it.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:30:22 AM

Zerohedge really should change its name to throwasmuchshitatthewallandhopeitstickshedge. One day they may well be right. By that point they'll have become so (even more) predictable and tiresome that no one will be there to actually read it.
I get your drift but zerohedge is one of those sites where alternate and outside info gets to be read rather than the tired mainstream bullcrap that is being foisted upon the average person. Whether true or happening or not, this is a site that most average idiots could learn a few things from.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 02:33:45 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 02:45:15 AM by Chef Ramsay

Wat up BitChick ?
cheers!  Cool
Generally, this isn't a dating site nor is this thread which is focused on something totally different. I think you're looking for Match, eHarmony or Christian Mingle for your bedroom fantasies and you have to be the talent that draws the brawd in just so ya know, in person. Blind date style and gotta perform in order to lock it down, pretty tricky but doable depending on the person.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:22:22 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 03:47:50 AM by Hyperjacked

My husband's father is from New Zealand.  We have seriously considered moving there at some point and we are thankful that we have that option if and when we feel it is time.

Wat up BitChick ?
cheers!  Cool
Generally, this isn't a dating site nor is this thread which is focused on something totally different. I think you're looking for Match, eHarmony or Christian Mingle for your bedroom fantasies and you have to be the talent that draws the brawd in just so ya know, in person. Blind date style and gotta perform in order to lock it down, pretty tricky but doable depending on the person.

I love you show Chef! So does my wife of 24 years my 3 kids and my cat....they say hello! :0)
I just keep it real shout from the rooftops off the twitter roof and drop the mic 8 mile style!
just a thought for your show...jr chefs should a reunion or all stars maybe! What do you think bro...
I never is in the judgement seat ...please don,t judge
Peace!

Edit:I apologize if I offended anyone...i won't be back

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:24:25 AM

I get your drift but zerohedge is one of those sites where alternate and outside info gets to be read rather than the tired mainstream bullcrap that is being foisted upon the average person. Whether true or happening or not, this is a site that most average idiots could learn a few things from.

we all know then winds of change are in the air....good thing I got ear to da tracks and the mic in my hand!
Have a good night all....:0)

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:17:10 AM

Indeed. But it has just as much of an agenda as any mainstream outlet and is just as keen to push angles where they're tenuous at best or purely don't exist. That don't sound like much of a 'true' news source to me.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:01:48 PM

Indeed. But it has just as much of an agenda as any mainstream outlet and is just as keen to push angles where they're tenuous at best or purely don't exist. That don't sound like much of a 'true' news source to me.

Since you seem to be capable in evaluating that, both in connection of Zio and ZH, you should read the one that gives you more inspiration and deepens your insight.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:35:48 PM

Yes, whether you put this down to disinformation, the internet enabling mass publication or just wealth of information, the result is that there are so many conflicting views that it becomes almost impossible to find the truth needle in the information haystack.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:38:58 PM

Yes, whether you put this down to disinformation, the internet enabling mass publication or just wealth of information, the result is that there are so many conflicting views that it becomes almost impossible to find the truth needle in the information haystack.

Yeah, don't we all miss the simpler times when truth was simply broadcast on TV?

Nowadays we're forced to think for ourselves. Damn, maybe I should've taken the blue pill...

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
niner

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

You are here ---------> but you're not all there.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:25:40 PM

Since you seem to be capable in evaluating that, both in connection of Zio and ZH, you should read the one that gives you more inspiration and deepens your insight.

What is Zio?

Ⓑ Ⓘ Ⓣ Ⓒ Ⓞ Ⓘ Ⓝ 1NMBixVgJyA63MExRuChcxjhKAW1QkvZU4
digital49ers.com   bitcoin.de   Alt Coins: CryptsyVircurex
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:54:44 PM

Monkey thinks we're at a daily bottom in BTC, but does not see a longer-term upturn until June.  Monkey says: Surpassing 237 on the daily would make 296 the next resistance.  Otherwise, weak-ish support possible at 180.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: