Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shatoshi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:45:03 PM

Give that monkey a treat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4469

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:22:01 AM

Give that monkey a treat

Or a good spanking.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:05:09 AM

Check this out...a lot of Elites and military getting a 'bunker' mentality. Military 'exercises' all over the USA

Zerohedge saying something big coming down:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-16/signs-elites-are-feverishly-preparing-something-big

Zerohedge really should change its name to throwasmuchshitatthewallandhopeitstickshedge. One day they may well be right. By that point they'll have become so (even more) predictable and tiresome that no one will be there to actually read it.

Versus what? CNN? Fox News? Both of those are blights on society and nothing more than government propaganda. I'll take Zerohedge & Drudge any day over the MSM.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:56:00 AM

What is Zio?

It refers to the "mainstream media", all the big and small media corporations that invariably are in Zionist majority ownership and factual control, throughout the western world. If you know of any other industry more so, I'm glad to hear. Smiley

So "mainstream media" as a term is a joke, I as a white married Christian am surely more "mainstream" in my country than the media  Roll Eyes

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:30:40 AM

What is Zio?

It refers to the "mainstream media", all the big and small media corporations that invariably are in Zionist majority ownership and factual control, throughout the western world. If you know of any other industry more so, I'm glad to hear. Smiley

So "mainstream media" as a term is a joke, I as a white married Christian am surely more "mainstream" in my country than the media  Roll Eyes

I think categorising ownership and agenda as just 'Zionist' falls short. I'd say it's more to maintain the Western power/elitist status quo. Maybe part of that is continuing support /funding for Israel? Possibly, but at that ultra 1% level power & wealth usurp religious ideals - take for example the Serb / Croat conflict where, according to Misha Glenny in McMafia, the two 'leaders, were dealing between each other (cigarettes, $$ etc) in private while espousing war in public.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:18:28 PM

What is Zio?

So "mainstream media" as a term is a joke, I as a white married Christian am surely more "mainstream" in my country than the media  Roll Eyes

I think categorising ownership and agenda as just 'Zionist' falls short. I'd say it's more to maintain the Western power/elitist status quo. Maybe part of that is continuing support /funding for Israel? Possibly, but at that ultra 1% level power & wealth usurp religious ideals - take for example the Serb / Croat conflict where, according to Misha Glenny in McMafia, the two 'leaders, were dealing between each other (cigarettes, $$ etc) in private while espousing war in public.

Your explanation does not explain much at all.

If you think of the media, it's no different than if I owned a media. I have a certain set of beliefs I want to propagate, and the media is a tool for propagating them.

Zionists own the media, including Hollywood. It is nothing extraordinary for them to use it to further their goals. Just see what they are propagating every day in every media outlet.

(It is not a universal law that newspapers need to be full of insecurity and that type of shit. It is only that the Zionist want you to live in insecurity. I am not insecure. But I don't read their shit  Cheesy )

And the compulsory disclaimer:
Zionist != Jew. Zionists in my understanding are typically mostly not even ethnic Jews, and the supermajority of Jews certainly are not Zionists. Zionism is a purely political supremacy movement.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

Zionist != Jew. Zionists in my understanding are typically mostly not even ethnic Jews, and the supermajority of Jews certainly are not Zionists. Zionism is a purely political supremacy movement.
We are so OT but what the hell-  Supremacy of who over whom?
The definition of Zionism is the Belief that the Jews should have the right live in the Zion (The land of Jerusalem).
Any other interpretation is wrong and based on many other beliefs (some right , some wrong).

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:10:54 PM

The definition of Zionism is the Belief that the Jews should have the right live in the Zion (The land of Jerusalem).
Any other interpretation is wrong and based on many other beliefs (some right , some wrong).

Here you go. They should have the right to land that others already own. That is a supremacy ideology.
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

Here you go. They should have the right to land that others already own. That is a supremacy ideology.

Without going into the historical arguments from both sides [we will never get to the end of it ] - what does it have to do with Risto's so called Zionist takeover of the media and the world maybe? Is there such a "conspiracy" -maybe there is- but to call it Zionist is wrong- people that use that term are giving too much credit to the people that are the REAL Zionists. I'm sure one can use other terminology for such groups.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:18:57 PM

[
Read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and unbrainwash yourself!

That book is just as much fiction as "The Walking Dead"
Now go away.

I will not talk any more on the subject in this thread.

Martin Armstrong
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:22:54 PM

We are so OT but what the hell-  Supremacy of who over whom?

Without going into the historical arguments from both sides [we will never get to the end of it ] - what does it have to do with Risto's so called Zionist takeover of the media and the world maybe? Is there such a "conspiracy" -maybe there is- but to call it Zionist is wrong- people that use that term are giving too much credit to the people that are the REAL Zionists. I'm sure one can use other terminology for such groups.

Nothing, but with your "right" argument, and no arguments against the political supremacy movement part, you seem to have to agree on it.

Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:54:35 PM

Nothing, but with your "right" argument, and no arguments against the political supremacy movement part, you seem to have to agree on it.

Zionism is not a "political supremacy movement," just like Communism is not a political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.
Nothing to discuss, please read the definition.

You too disregard the logic I just presented. The right for some to own what others already own, can only exist if there is supremacy.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:56:27 PM

What is Zio?

Your explanation does not explain much at all.

If you think of the media, it's no different than if I owned a media. I have a certain set of beliefs I want to propagate, and the media is a tool for propagating them.

Zionists own the media, including Hollywood. It is nothing extraordinary for them to use it to further their goals. Just see what they are propagating every day in every media outlet.

(It is not a universal law that newspapers need to be full of insecurity and that type of shit. It is only that the Zionist want you to live in insecurity. I am not insecure. But I don't read their shit  Cheesy )

Self-moderated racist rant thread? Oh! Nice touch Wink

Shill much? Not one hint of racism so fuck off with your pathetic Libtard bullshit.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:11:50 PM

Zionism is not a "political supremacy movement," just like Communism is not a political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the reestablishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel.
Nothing to discuss, please read the definition.

You too disregard the logic I just presented. The right for some to own what others already own, can only exist if there is supremacy.

Are you implying that I, as a US citizen, consider myself superior to Native Americans? Because my house is built on land that once belonged to them? I can assure you that racial supremacy plays no part in this, at least not for me.

If you wish to reexamine who the land originally belonged to, it belongs to the Jews. See boldface.

No, you can not go back generations, using highly questionable documentation, claim some land that others own, and take it using violence. Just like some indian can not now come and claim the land your house is on.

Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:14:03 PM

No, you can not go back generations, using highly questionable documentation, claim some land that others own, and take it using violence.

As long we agree that "supremacy" is not a tenet of Zionism, and is just something you've overheard on stormfront.org Smiley

Well we don't agree on that, because as farfiman said, Zionism is the idea that some people have the right to take land that is already owned by someone else, by violence. That requires supremacy. He and you try to divert the discourse away from this, using non-arguments. I can only conclude that you are trolls.
nicked

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:33:12 PM

I thought this was a TA thread? Maybe I clicked the wrong one.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:36:34 PM

Some people feel that they need to get the definitions correct Smiley

Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:39:33 PM

Don't overlook that it was the thread owner who initiated it.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:46:31 PM

In general it might be good to read the OP so you know what's it about and what's not (hint: a smiley in the topic modifies both attributes)

Erdogan
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:53:45 PM

In general it might be good to read the OP so you know what's it about and what's not (hint: a smiley in the topic modifies both attributes)

Yeah I know. I am finished with the trolls. I guess I punctured their hearts with a wooden stick.
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: