Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6906 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 [6956] 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722547 times)
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:56:08 PM

It is not bad to have 4,793,000 Dash sued to create master nodes.

Can BTC say this?

What attracts BTC holders to hold them?

I guess to think that it will always go up, right?

Will BTC go up forever?

It seems perfect to speak of digital gold, of certainty, of scarcity, of demand.

Why do we demand BTC?

And don't tell me that to make international payments, or to pay for coffee, because although it can be used for that, there are better methods than BTC.

I see a lot of inconsistencies in the market right now. I can appreciate what you say that institutions buying BTC, however, I do not know how long this will be sustainable without offering anything else.

Maybe tomorrow something better than BTC will appear and this blockchain will be outdated. So for me, BTC is not digital gold, it is something different, I do not know how it will end, I hope well, but I see too much uncertainty to say that it will be a very long-term project.

As for Dash, I can find a thousand excuses to talk about his low price. As there were also a thousand excuses to say that it was cheap at $ 1500.

Fashions come and go, we are staying along the way.
birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:17:10 PM

Why do we demand BTC?

Because it is a standard of savings. Fools, when BTC refocused on it disregarding challenges as a means of payment, they foolishly despised it for its expensive and slow transactions. Of the arrogant disqualifications on the part of any visible head of this project, better not to remember.

And it turns out that if you save in BTC, you win. How curious !

If you put money in DASH ... they rob you 300 ready. Because Mnodes don't eat monetary issues: They devour EVERYTHING in DASH. They have created a currency with no ability to retain wealth ... and their greed tends to steal whatever they find within the project. As what is created does not come for anything, but to impoverish them and impoverish everyone else ... they will steal even the taps in the washrooms.

Fashions come and go, we are staying along the way.

Fashions? Do you define yourself as a critic? It would be laughable if it weren't all so sad precisely for destroying one of the best approaches on the market.

It is not a fashionable minority that is opposed to DASH. Any shit takes a x5 from lows ... the trend is bullish and the market is at all-time capitalization highs. That people do not want to put money directly into the pockets of 4 scammers is another matter. Pure logic, not a fad. The most prosperous market in the world right now, no less. But nobody gets out of bed in the morning thinking of giving their money to 300 bastards ... and they enter any other project, where their contribution is rewarded with proportional benefits, which in crypto is the generalized idea, not a fad . Is it really strange to you?
They tell the REAL community that they will only be users of the project, without rewards or rights, so that a private group can get rich, they fuck that entire REAL community ... and now they complain because there is no market ... and whining like children pampered by the fact that BTC does have it to "coincidences" and "fads".

Anyway, nothing new ... the arrogant, narcissistic and stupid analytical dynamics of DASH. So it is.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:22:14 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 03:31:12 AM by qwizzie

Seems like there is some mega news coming to Dash this week, i wonder what it is.
Sucks to be not an insider, luckily i was scoping up cheap coins anyways  Roll Eyes

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/kq03oe/dash_bottom_in_hurry/

There is also some mega news coming for DASH this week which is causing insiders to scoop up cheap coins.

Lets do some brainstorming on what it could be. Who will go first ? (Angry Birds excluded)

Update : whatever it is, looks like it got delayed to end of this month

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
birdonthewire

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:28:27 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 03:50:32 PM by birdonthewire

Seems like there is some mega news coming to Dash this week, i wonder what it is.
Sucks to be not an insider, luckily i was scoping up cheap coins anyways  Roll Eyes

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/kq03oe/dash_bottom_in_hurry/

There is also some mega news coming for DASH this week which is causing insiders to scoop up cheap coins.

You're a fucking scammer trying to dupe more victims with more smoke and mirrors

Even if DASH receives wealth, it will be drained ... it is like a raft with 300 holes in the middle of the lake. Neither rowing nor with three racing engines will you reach the shore, because the system is unsustainable. It is an inexpensive perpetual drainage structure for the private benefit of an elite as immoral as it is idiotic. With monstrous capital inflows, theft is concealed for a bit of time, very little ... without them ... the air escapes under pressure like a hurricane and the scam is evident ... in the eyes of all but the your (or that is what you are trying to transmit). Without enriching before a global community ... NOBODY will enrich you. Nothing beyond a couple of speculative pumps proportional to the price of your shitty hijacked coin that ejects value at lightning speed.

How retarded it is necessary to be to try such an approach speaks perfectly of what you are ... and where your arrogant smiles were, believing that you had manipulated everyone , boasting of controlling the project and marginalizing some micro-holders that will never put a dollar in your pockets again.. Do not try to pretend to be "stupid and clueless": Your scam does not work...now, keep fucking yourselves. It is little penalty for the thieves disaster you created.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 03:36:08 PM

I may as well go first : maybe an important new (hopefully institutional) partner to the Dash FastPass Project ?
Link to Dash FastPass : https://www.dash.org/fastpass/

That would be nice.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:11:39 PM

So according to your vision, BTC is good because it goes up.

I buy BTC because it has been going up for more than 10 years, and if I buy today in a few years I will get rich.

Is this the reason that BTC makes better than other currencies?

I'm not talking about Dash, or if he has failed with his nodes, or if he will fly to the stars tomorrow.

I'm talking about you saying that if I buy Dash, I finance the master node holders. But I can freely buy as much Dash as I want for others to finance me hoping to make a profit in the future.

Don't BTC holders expect to make a profit on their investment. Isn't it a fad that BTC rises in a few months more than in three years?

Is 6X growth in 9 months organic for you?

I am a BTC holder, and I ask myself questions every day about what makes me keep BTC in the long term, and the only answer I have is to be able to sell it to a more expensive one every day.
Can this last forever?

a greeting
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:26:46 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 06:15:33 PM by toknormal

Scarcity does not come from supply but from demand....DASH went in another direction,wrongly believed that scarcity comes from supply.To make it even more "scarce",they gave masternodes huge reward to keep coins off market.We saw that this measure did not give any results.....

That misunderstanding of basics economics led DASH to its position now. Without making changes ,it will stay in that position indefinitely.

Indeed. What sector of primary holders is it that's paying for the primary supply ?

Miners. (Masternodes get it for free). So it would seem appropriate economic sense to attract the former at the expense of the latter, yet we do it the other way around.

We spend ever less of our budget on attracting demand from the sector that pays for our new supply and ever more of it on free giveaways to the sector that doesn't. That is why capital does not find this asset attractive as an investment.

So that's the primary market. What about the secondary market ? What are buyers there purchasing in a mined coin ? They're basically buying hashrate by proxy.

What do they get for their capital investment with BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, DOGE etc ? The knowledge that every single coin that gets bought was mined at great expense and that by buying the coins they're simultaneously buying their full compliment of "effort" that protects their investment. (Since somebody else would have had to spend an equivalent amount of "effort" to obtain another similar coin).

What do they get with Dash ? The knowledge that half the coins were mined at NO expense. So no "effort" is being purchased. Rather a "free gift" is being purchased. How much value is in that ?

What is the result ?

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 04:28:18 PM

@Pang Bitcoin looks like it is going (already is) to challenge gold as a global store of value. There is room to grow if you compare market cap of bitcoin to that of gold, still much smaller. At some point it will plateau. I reckon theres a long way to go before then. More bear markets more bull markets.

As for Dash, it has pretty much abandoned store of value that it inherited from bitcoin. Focus on payments while neglecting value is costing too much.
birdonthewire

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:32:52 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 05:00:55 PM by birdonthewire

I buy BTC because it has been going up for more than 10 years, and if I buy today in a few years I will get rich.

I'm not talking about Dash, or if he has failed with his nodes, or if he will fly to the stars tomorrow.

I'm talking about you saying that if I buy Dash, I finance the master node holders. But I can freely buy as much Dash as I want for others to finance me hoping to make a profit in the future.

Don't BTC holders expect to make a profit on their investment. Isn't it a fad that BTC rises in a few months more than in three years?

I am a BTC holder, and I ask myself questions every day about what makes me keep BTC in the long term, and the only answer I have is to be able to sell it to a more expensive one every day.
Can this last forever?

a greeting

BTC is (officially) an attempt to standardize global savings and compete with FOFOA's famous FreeGold that has been working perfectly since the mid-70s. But BTC is a fiat catalyst, nothing more: Real Wealth is already synthesized at the molecular level that is, unsurpassed as a synthesis...and besides, indestructible ... for what it is insurmountable ... and less for a technological system, which is fragile by definition (not its "perfect software approach", but its own structure, composition or format : but it is IMPOSSIBLE to entrust global savings to such a system. This system needs to minimize risk, that is its unique inalienable objective) .The volatility of BTC (actually, another system of drainage such as the one that the DAO hijackers want to carry out for private and elitist benefit in DASH) limits it, moreover, as a Global Savings Standard and a cumulative and progressive Store of Value, but at least it is particularly usable while the party is still on, because the BTC leaks are, at the very least, interactive and decentralized. That's why BTC works ... because every supporter can run that fiat catalyst at his own convenience, whether you're a wall street millionaire shark or a humble bartender in Berlin. As a fiat catalyst, and increase private wealth while the fiat survives , it works.

The underlying problem of DASH is that it does not respect the wealth that is delivered to its structure (and by extension, the individual ownership of that wealth). It is not a store of value because it is emptied for the benefit of a centralized elite. It is too gross a scam as the retards who wanted to kidnap her ... and have killed her. A pity, because Duffield's self-financing system raised resources to fight with solvency against the speculative capital movements of the sector . A part of the "workers" of the DASH structure went beyond their limits, monopolizing them and turned the synergistic system of collective enrichment to which Duffield aspired into the theft of 300 bastards, because he did not contemplate that the legislative structure of DASH would become against the general interest of the project, centralizing rights and benefits and marginalizing the global expansion of the community. He did not think that Mnodes would be the thieving garbage they have proven to be. ... but hey, the fact is that it is already too late to rethink that, possibly.

afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 05:08:53 PM

Can this last forever?

a greeting

BTC is (officially) an attempt to standardize global savings and compete with FOFOA's famous FreeGold that has been working perfectly since the mid-70s. But BTC is a fiat catalyst, nothing more: Real Wealth is already synthesized at the molecular level that is, unsurpassed as a synthesis...and besides, indestructible ... for what it is insurmountable ... and less for a technological system, which is fragile by definition (not its "perfect software approach", but its own structure, composition or format : but it is IMPOSSIBLE to entrust global savings to such a system. This system needs to minimize risk, that is its unique inalienable objective) .The volatility of BTC (actually, another system of drainage such as the one that the DAO hijackers want to carry out for private and elitist benefit in DASH) limits it, moreover, as a Global Savings Standard and a cumulative and progressive Store of Value, but at least it is particularly usable while the party is still on, because the BTC leaks are, at the very least, interactive and decentralized. That's why BTC works ... because every supporter can run that fiat catalyst at his own convenience, whether you're a wall street millionaire shark or a humble bartender in Berlin. As a fiat catalyst, and increase private wealth while the fiat survives , it works.

The underlying problem of DASH is that it does not respect the wealth that is delivered to its structure (and by extension, the individual ownership of that wealth). It is not a store of value because it is emptied for the benefit of a centralized elite. It is too gross a scam as the retards who wanted to kidnap her ... and have killed her. A pity, because Duffield's self-financing system raised resources to fight with solvency against the speculative capital movements of the sector . A part of the "workers" of the DASH structure went beyond their limits, monopolizing them and turned the synergistic system of collective enrichment to which Duffield aspired into the theft of 300 bastards, because he did not contemplate that the legislative structure of DASH would become against the general interest of the project, centralizing rights and benefits and marginalizing the global expansion of the community. He did not think that Mnodes would be the thieving garbage they have proven to be. ... but hey, the fact is that it is already too late to rethink that, possibly.

There are those (particularly from the monero community) who assert It was designed that way from the very beginning with the insta(fast)mine right at the project launch followed by the  decision to lower the amount every to be created. This is where the scam tagline came from that plagued dash so much in the early years. To support dash you always had to have faith these events were honest mistakes not preplanned.

I do think dash had potential given its self financing to be a real force it has seemingly taken a different path.
birdonthewire

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:11:22 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 12:47:56 PM by mprep

Talking about Angry Birds, what do you guys think of this one ?

Angry? LOL   Grin Grin Grin

I'm enjoying, you don't know how much, how you yourselves, out of sheer corruption, have sunk your most valuable possession in shit. The bad thing is the damage you have done to others ... which, in addition, you have prevented from enjoying the wonderful project that seduced them years ago.

Everything bad that happens to the Mnodes is little and totally deserved.

There are those (particularly from the monero community) who assert It was designed that way from the very beginning with the insta(fast)mine right at the project launch followed by the  decision to lower the amount every to be created. This is where the scam tagline came from that plagued dash so much in the early years. To support dash you always had to have faith these events were honest mistakes not preplanned.

I do think dash had potential given its self financing to be a real force it has seemingly taken a different path.

It's possible. But I always give the benefit of the doubt ... and Duffield's approach, coupled with his insistence on Shared Mnodes, was splendid : respectful and with a vocation for collective collaboration and enrichment. At least in the public exhibitions and aspirations that the founder made of him.

About the thieves who corrupted it, there is no doubt. Fuck themselves ... well and deeply screwed.

Pity is the splendid broken dream for so many people who were stolen and marginalized from even the most elemental expression.

There is a very funny talk on youtube where Duffield expands on his explanations about Instamine / Premine. The calculating RTaylor, after snatching the microphone from him, tries not to return it despite Duffield's insistence ... and literally fixes his gaze so that he does not say a word ... and the other, appeases him with a gesture that - subjective - more it seems typical of the tranquility of someone who has acted without bad faith than that of a trickster who wants to hide the facts ... and he begins to give explanations spontaneously, totally transparent and typical of a daily and domestic matter, absolutely minor for him. Rtaylor, who is literally mortified as Duffield speaks, keeps trying to monopolize the narrative and drive it for closed justifications, which he eventually does.

In that talk, Duffield even gives an altruist solution and openly offered to hand over 80% of his Mnodes to the DAO. Which he obviously hasn't done ... but after his disappearance, what is clear is that Taylor's line of opacity and information programmed to the millimeter, skewed a, usually false and brimming with poisonous political correctness, supported in toxic and  censoship garbage like DASH NEWS  is what he has appropriated from DASH ... with the full acceptance and even imitation of those who have hijacked the DAO. That guy's DASH control is absolute and keeps all the DASH structure in the background that he wants ... and reserves important surprises, I have no doubt about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM&t=2834s

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2021, 11:36:34 PM

If thinking of buying in to dash you have to hope that this fall down market rankings is a weird aberration which has caused dash to be somehow overlooked and undervalued by the market. For some reason? trolling? fud? delayed technology?  Something big in dash will come along, this time investors will notice.

If you sold and thinking dash giving half its supply away for free to the masternode network is the reason. There is no reason to buy back in. Dash voted to make this problem worse.

If you think giving away the supply just for holding works then peercoin is worth consideration. This hidden gem once ranked number 4 on coinmarket cap is now ranked 579. This has to be a steal.
xkcdd

Activity: 214
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 04:57:59 AM

I'm super bullish right now, look how well it is reaccumulating at $90+. Someone really wants in on this project, I wonder what the rush is about?  DASH is done with lower targets, cast your eyes upward now, sky's the limit. Smiley
hd49728
Legendary

Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 01:42:17 PM

I'm super bullish right now, look how well it is reaccumulating at $90+. Someone really wants in on this project, I wonder what the rush is about?  DASH is done with lower targets, cast your eyes upward now, sky's the limit. Smiley
Having troubles with law regulations and policies are most serious problems for projects. It is risky but hey how many crypto projects were shut down just one law regulation was out. They are shutdown by their scam developers or they abandoned projects when they did not have ideas to make hype for their projects.

It is a off-topic but look how Stellar rallies back to 1100 satoshis 1 hour ago. Drama with SEC Stellar price loses 50% of its value as concerns about the potential lawsuit from SEC increase

Time for DASH will come soon. Hop on the boat if you have not yet, then tighten your seat-bell and wait for rally (or free fall). Don't exclude free fall but I don't advise you to spend all your money to DASH.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 03:50:16 PM

Tired of Bitcoin and Ethereum High Fees? Watch This.

On days where there is lots of trading due to market runs in Bitcoin and Ethereum, the fees can become astronomical. But these days only exacerbate the problem. High fees from these blockchains are prohibiting use from people who don't want to pay more for the use of blockchains than the products they purchase. There is one cryptocurrency that has made low fees a priority throughout its existence, one that makes smooth, easy, fast and secure payments a priority.

Thanks for watching!

robertrodriguez

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 05:30:02 PM

almost 40th place in marketcap, slow and steady to the grave lol Smiley) from 18th in the spring to 40th in the winter great job!
from 0.01415236 BTC in January 2020 to 0.00276391 BTC in January 2021. that's a fucking record!
quizzie gay scammer said on 27 december... something big is coming lol Smiley)  
10 days later....yes, something big was coming... the grave for Dash
you know where this is going? hint... not to the moon!   Smiley)
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 07:43:08 PM

Response about privacy label : https://media.dash.org/wp-content/uploads/FinCEN-Unhosted-Wallets-NPR-Response_Dash-Core-Group_Jan-2021.FINAL_.pdf

robertrodriguez

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:03:45 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 09:26:54 PM by robertrodriguez

and do you really think US gov gives a shit about your letter?  they will probably read this in the summer in vacations
if they want to name dash as scam.... they will. and you can't do anything about it. they are the gov and dcg are just ants on a beach
birdonthewire

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 09:25:48 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2021, 10:14:22 PM by birdonthewire

YUM, YUM ...

Only exposure to BTC nullifies Nakamoto's Cannibalism.

Oops! Sorry ... I'm not a hijacker of the Dao and the thinking heads of DASH will be deliberating to guide the world with how a Store of value is defined. Wink

Anyway ... you'll tell "... Eagerly waiting to be Enlightened ... and Educated ...! "

(BTC will do it EVERYTIME ...he has been totally ignored while he grew up like a giant. You were so busy handing out the millionaire cake and betraying and marginalizing the REAL DASH community !  Angry ... you guys keep looting the DAO for "tips between friends" ... Perfect hit, bro!)  Roll Eyes  Sad  

P.S. on the contrary, it is the opportunity to regain ground lost in idiocy, lies, centralization, non-compliance or the entire sample of abuse and obscenity that you have allowed yourself ... and be the first to accept the inexcusable Standard of the boss. After the first ... will be crowds. But hey ... anyone expects the slightest gesture of lucidity in this absurdity party of immoral and mediocre?

Well guys ...  this one was just a joke ... the cat playing with the ball...keep your fingers crossed so there won't be a second volley , eating in ten minutes your $ 30 of 2 last months from the ground , the ridiculous reward  to your millions for the toilet and your "savoir faire" since the 2017 moon.

...All the projects were useless ... they were all scams ... they were all "worse than DASH"! ... "The sky is the limit ! " ...What a shame!  Roll Eyes

GrandMasterDash

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:45:17 PM

Dash concept: One Dollar One Vote Governance
https://app.dashnexus.org/proposals/one-dollar-one-vote-governance/overview

What do you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 6906 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 [6956] 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: