Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 [6957] 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 7007 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
Dahaa

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 07:06:00 AM

How much money is spent on your mediocre delirium !? How much does dash pay you? Shocked
Tired of Bitcoin and Ethereum High Fees? Watch This.

On days where there is lots of trading due to market runs in Bitcoin and Ethereum, the fees can become astronomical. But these days only exacerbate the problem. High fees from these blockchains are prohibiting use from people who don't want to pay more for the use of blockchains than the products they purchase. There is one cryptocurrency that has made low fees a priority throughout its existence, one that makes smooth, easy, fast and secure payments a priority.

https://i.imgur.com/iAbtr21.png

Thanks for watching!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:33:16 AM

BTC is approaching its possible arrival point in this run bull. That could be around $ 40,000 or $ 50,000.

Dash, unfortunately, has not yet attracted the gaze of investors and remains repressed, losing capitalization compared to other projects with little development. But be careful, the master nodes have barely gone down and I consider them the true holders of the project.

Will we lose this opportunity if BTC corrects from its highs by 80% with in past situations?

If BTC beats us while it rises. He has done a 7X while we barely a 2X. Does this mean that if BTC goes back 80% we will at least go back the same?

BTC from 50,000 for example to $ 10,000 and Dash from $ 100 to $ 20 for example.

It is just a sentiment query towards the holders, especially from master nodes.

It is also possible that Dash with its scarce free float, makes a kind of XRP, or Stellar and in a month a 5X is marked for example. And it is planted at $ 500, which would give it an acceptable retracement margin in the event of a bear market.

Which option do you consider most plausible?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:36:40 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 10:57:51 AM by qwizzie

Thank you, hopefully Ryan Taylor gets in contact with the DOJ to discuss this directly.

To Pang : see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5306197.msg56040079#msg56040079

I have no idea how much the Dash price will increase, once Dash gets bullish in its Dash price against btc.
But i do think that will lead to a dramatic increase in Dash price against fiat, once that starts happening.
With a lot of extreme Dash price volatility and explosive Dash price growth, carried over from month to month.

It will be an amazing time.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:58:13 AM

Thank you, hopefully Ryan Taylor gets in contact with the DOJ to discuss this directly.

To Pang : see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5306197.msg56040079#msg56040079

I have no idea how much the Dash price will increase, once Dash gets bullish in its Dash price against btc.
But i do think that will lead to a dramatic increase in Dash price against fiat, once that starts happening.
With a lot of extreme Dash price volatility and explosive Dash price growth, carried over from month to month.

I obviously think like you, but I hope that everything we know about Dash doesn't cloud our eyes.

I wish you a good 2021, and congratulations on your latest acquisition, I think you were successful.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:59:36 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 12:15:30 PM by qwizzie

I obviously think like you, but I hope that everything we know about Dash doesn't cloud our eyes.

I wish you a good 2021, and congratulations on your latest acquisition, I think you were successful.

Thank you, same to you.

Edit :

Dash currently at $105 DASH-USD / 0.002768 DASH-BTC / Marketcap 1.04 Billion $
Change USD/24 Hrs : +13,01% / Change BTC/24 Hrs : +4.08%

Bitcoin currently at $38,000 / Marketcap 708 Billion $
Change USD/24 Hrs : +8,60%

Source : Messari.io

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
robertrodriguez

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 05:24:19 PM

Thank you, same to you.

Edit :

Dash currently at $105 DASH-USD / 0.002768 DASH-BTC / Marketcap 1.04 Billion $
Change USD/24 Hrs : +13,01% / Change BTC/24 Hrs : +4.08%

Bitcoin currently at $38,000 / Marketcap 708 Billion $
Change USD/24 Hrs : +8,60%

Source : Messari.io

yeah, and now back to 0.0026 worse than yesterday lol. are you all crazy here?
birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 08:41:02 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 11:46:07 PM by birdonthewire

Dash concept: One Dollar One Vote Governance
https://app.dashnexus.org/proposals/one-dollar-one-vote-governance/overview

What do you think?

First of all, it is a pleasure that you post in this forum, I follow you in the DASH forum and your contributions are of great interest, well-intentioned and always looking for improvements, imo. The point is that what is being raised is just another dissimulation about the corpse of the REAL DASH community that the Mnodes robbed and expelled from the project. Without real decentralization, anyway, I don't understand any improvement.

The model is not "a kind of centralization" ... it is centralization, absolute and outright ... in fact, DASH is more like future CBDCs than the libertarian cryptos that forged this space. Instead of being manipulated by politicians, it is done by another small group, nothing more ... but the model is identical: It will be the currency that 300 guys want (or less, it depends on who owns that 80% of Mnodes that until now do not vote ... maybe those who have done so until now should not worry about it anymore) . A global project in the hands of 2 or 300 people, infinitely less than any shareholder of a company. ... There are almost one million four hundred thousand addresses in DASH. The relationship is better not even considering it ... it would be ridiculous.

An endogamous solution of "voting for that elite" only wants to wash the face of a centralized project ... it does not seek honest synergies or decentralization. DASH was looking for that ... those who hijacked the project were not ... quite the opposite.

Now the DASH "community" can vote for their leaders ... is that it? An ally of a decentralized project does not seek the generosity or condescension of anyone. Seeks synergy and a respectful return to your participation. Generate a huge collective force outside of authority and take advantage of it, nothing more. Although the worst thing is not the scam committed ... but the beautiful original project will not be able to be enjoyed by anyone.

Well, for that, it wouldn't hurt to wash your face alone. I hope that the "market" pays for that commercial proposal as it deserves, that is, commercially.

By the way ... it is totally logical that the "outsiders" think that and more if they are supporters of crypto and know the movement / sector, etc ...... but personally, this is my fifth year in DASH and I think the same . And anyone would do it without DASH's fallacious "community" narrative. The DASH community is a couple of hundred people. What anyone understands by community in crypto, people integrated in the project, by investment, conceptual empathy, collective growth , etc ... does not exist in DASH. They are CLIENTS of an elite that monopolizes the rights and benefits of it. Personally, I don't consider myself a foreigner ... or a "user" of DASH. In fact, I never configured my Mnodes for not collaborating in a hoax. Making money with direct lies, euphemisms or self-serving half-truths is not my thing, I have never done it and I never will ... especially because four too smart guys have come up with it and take on that role. DASH was my favorite project to compete against BTC, which is already impossible to do due to the centralization of DASH ... Anyway, I have made very good money with other projects, I do not need to assume fallacies, or deceive anyone for it. That is precisely why I am in crypto, to avoid the fantastic stories of political smoke sellers who want to take advantage of others ... what I needed to get here to assume it...what a joke !

People who watch Netflix at home are not "the Netflix community" ... that's cheap demagoguery to camouflage an unacceptable manipulation in the crypto world ... and more with "libertarian" statements about being your own bank, etc (For true ... Duffield already exposed it from the beginning with the "remunerated accounts" for micro-holders - Shared Mnodes - of DASH ... but the people all over the world who believed him lost their money and any right or capacity of integration in DASH ... and buying tokens for thousands of dollars). Even if you tried a "popular" poll on Netflix, the community would still not exist. Netflix users don't give a shit how they run that company, just like a telephony server or an electricity provider ... they are CUSTOMERS: They pay for a service, they want to receive it, and finish. But clients neither run Netflix nor support the work of its executives. The DASH elite choose this profile for those who need to be more modestly involved in the project ... but without integrating them. And they will receive the same ... at best.

Worst of all for DASH is that it will offer services that other projects do integrate into a collective and decentralized movement, without elitist manipulations. To begin with, these projects will respond respectfully, proportionally and in accordance with the purchasing power of each ally committed to the project based on their purchasing power and time of incorporation into the project ... which is absolutely logical and the DASH hijackers prevent all Costa, with the aggravating circumstance of having announced it to the whole world years ago, keeping their money and then marginalizing them. So those who want to get into crypto, join the "free money" revolution, without being controlled by 10,000 politicians or 300 too smart kids ... they will join another project that recognizes, respects, integrates and rewards them, even if their shipments take another minute. And they will commit to those projects like with their basketball or soccer team ... with devotion ... and with the added bonus as well as risking their money.

DASH will never have that. Those who kidnapped the jewel raised by its founder have chosen it that way. An endogamous approach intended to "enjoy" the generosity of an elite is not a collective or decentralized approach. That elite tries to mitigate the consequences of their deception cosmetically, because the appearance, in the context of the crypto revolution, is simply shameful and unacceptable ... but without giving up the benefits of the centralized project, of course.

In any case, the actual decentralization of the project is not an act of generosity, but of survival. The more atomized the governance, the less risk of control there is by large holders of tokens ... or groups of them. You will have to live with it ... indeed, I presume that in a voting niche where 4000 out of 5000 have not yet "shown the leg", - 5000 devices, not people, many with tens or hundreds of votes...that even that "decentralization in 5000 Mnodes" is used fallaciously -  the modest Mnodes will suffer the consequences.

Personally, I will not suffer. Without a conceptual fork to recover the original project, unfortunately, in DASH , I'm just waiting for a good trade..., like so many other people .

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 09:19:23 PM

You started to pierce the sky with arrows on the stock exchange, but it doesn't help.
Lost trust and people don't buy DASH. Now only advertising will help.
Start broadcasting to all irons and hair dryers, shout about this coin from each speaker  Grin
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2021, 01:29:17 AM
Merited by qwizzie (1)

LOL. It recalls me about the days when DASH was under attacks and after that, do you remember what happened?

DASH took a flight from 0.0065 to 0.016 BTC within 6 or 7 days. Does it mean anything for the current DASH movement? The more pressure, the bigger bounces back. As many shit new altcoins have too high price, DASH as a long term and well built altcoin won't be killed by attacks.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 05:31:43 AM

LOL. It recalls me about the days when DASH was under attacks and after that, do you remember what happened?
In the meantime, DASH is breaking another bottom! Stop clinging to the past.
See what's happening now. And now the ass! Huge ass ...
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ - 38th in the rating on coinmarketcap.com
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 09:33:19 AM

In the meantime, DASH is breaking another bottom! Stop clinging to the past.
See what's happening now. And now the ass! Huge ass ...
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ - 38th in the rating on coinmarketcap.com

At what stage does the captain order all hands on deck, ready for emergency departure?

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:20:59 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 10:31:24 AM by toknormal

LOL. It recalls me...DASH took a flight from 0.0065 to 0.016 BTC within 6 or 7 days

I presume you're referring to these candles at the end of 2015.

At that time we didn't have 5000 hungry masternodes drawing their reward straight out of the capital value of the chain while giving nothing back in the way of upwards difficulty adjustments as miners are required to do.

The masternode count was also growing, not static as is now. That was what anaesthetised us to the adverse side of having such a huge relative masternode reward and ever growing uneconomic masternode operating profitability compared to mining as price rose many multiples past the operating cost of a node.

It's the GROWTH of the masternode count that sucks the supply out of orderbooks, but it doesn't address the case where the count reaches equilibrium between nodes bought and nodes sold. At that point we're no different from bitcoin where supply is "locked up in wallets" instead of "locked up in masternodes". Spork 21 simply assumes that the additional 10% incentive will create an additional 10% demand which will therefore set the growth going again.

But it doesn't work that way, does it because:

1. the market isn't interested in how much extra Dash it gets from the reward, it's far more interested in the capital gain on the 1000 Dash collateral

2. every time a masternode is sold, it fragments into hundreds of pieces which draws the "equilibrium" nodecount level ever closer and lower instead of pushing it further away

3. the reward itself has to be paid out of the capital value of the chain. There's no economic activity that nodes do which compensates for the "free gifted" Dash that's given to them

The only way to address this problem of nodecount equilibrium IMO is to set the protocol reward ratio such that masternode and mining operating profitability are at least far closer to parity than they are now, for an initial target price of, say $500 per Dash. That would put the supply back to work again in a way that prioritises scarcity and capital gain over ever more worthless masternode rewards paid in Dash but not manifesting in Dollars.

• we would retain the advantage over mined competitors of having incentivised nodes who's profitability grew as price rose (since they have fixed costs). So no need to "fiddle" with the reward ratio to improve their incentives

• we would retain the advantage over mined competitors of having a governance system and treasury - the effectiveness of which also depends on capital gain, not masternode reward share

• we would retain the advantage over mined competitors of all our utility features since the whole POINT of a dual-layer protocol is that you don't have to throw the mining budget under a bus (as we are doing now) to implement on-chain services

The charts are also totally different for the comparisons you make. Look at the On Balance Volume for your 2015 example. It's flat, going against the trend of price which tells you that there was accumulation going on back then well below the first green candle that "took flight 0.0065 to 0.016". Compare with now: the OBV is diverging to the downside ever more. The weekly price candle is hammering off support looking like it wants to go to the next support level which will probably take us to the 0.001 range, specially if bitcoin continues its rise.

GrandMasterDash

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:55:57 AM

LOL. It recalls me...DASH took a flight from 0.0065 to 0.016 BTC within 6 or 7 days

I presume you're referring to these candles at the end of 2015.

At that time we didn't have 5000 hungry masternodes drawing their reward straight out of the capital value of the chain while giving nothing back in the way of upwards difficulty adjustments as miners are required to do.

The masternode count was also growing, not static as is now. That was what anaesthetised us to the adverse side of having such a huge relative masternode reward and ever growing uneconomic masternode operating profitability compared to mining as price rose many multiples past the operating cost of a node.

It's the GROWTH of the masternode count that sucks the supply out of orderbooks, but it doesn't address the case where the count reaches equilibrium between nodes bought and nodes sold. At that point we're no different from bitcoin where supply is "locked up in wallets" instead of "locked up in masternodes". Spork 21 simply assumes that the additional 10% incentive will create an additional 10% demand which will therefore set the growth going again.

But it doesn't work that way, does it because:

1. the market isn't interested in how much extra Dash it gets from the reward, it's far more interested in the capital gain on the 1000 Dash collateral

2. every time a masternode is sold, it fragments into hundreds of pieces which draws the "equilibrium" nodecount level ever closer and lower instead of pushing it further away

3. the reward itself has to be paid out of the capital value of the chain. There's no economic activity that nodes do which compensates for the "free gifted" Dash that's given to them

The only way to address this problem of nodecount equilibrium IMO is to set the protocol reward ratio such that masternode and mining operating profitability are at least far closer to parity than they are now, for an initial target price of, say $500 per Dash. That would put the supply back to work again in a way that prioritises scarcity and capital gain over ever more worthless masternode rewards paid in Dash but not manifesting in Dollars.

• we would retain the advantage over mined competitors of having incentivised nodes who's profitability grew as price rose (since they have fixed costs). So no need to "fiddle" with the reward ratio to improve their incentives

• we would retain the advantage over mined competitors of having a governance system and treasury - the effectiveness of which also depends on capital gain, not masternode reward share

• we would retain the advantage over mined competitors of all our utility features since the whole POINT of a dual-layer protocol is that you don't have to throw the mining budget under a bus (as we are doing now) to implement on-chain services

https://i.imgur.com/l1ADkjI.png

The charts are also totally different for the comparisons you make. Look at the On Balance Volume for your 2015 example. It's flat, going against the trend of price which tells you that there was accumulation going on back then well below the first green candle that "took flight 0.0065 to 0.016". Compare with now: the OBV is diverging to the downside ever more. The weekly price candle is hammering off support looking like it wants to go to the next support level which will probably take us to the 0.001 range, specially if bitcoin continues its rise.

https://i.imgur.com/rL927h0.png

I'm tired of your rhetoric about masternodes "drawing their reward straight out of the capital value of the chain". They don't. Those rewards were 100% mined, the only thing that changed - and better than bitcoin - is the distribution. The only reason why bitcoin is so high is because of front running, and that's a direct result - and only possible - because of all supply emanating from miners only.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 10:59:33 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 12:18:51 PM by toknormal

I'm tired of your rhetoric about masternodes "drawing their reward straight out of the capital value of the chain". They don't. Those rewards were 100% mined.

Sure. Go and study accounting before you go any further with your delusions.

If they were mined then they were mined at zero mining cost.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:02:38 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2021, 12:19:12 PM by qwizzie

I'm super bullish right now, look how well it is reaccumulating at $90+. Someone really wants in on this project, I wonder what the rush is about?  DASH is done with lower targets, cast your eyes upward now, sky's the limit. Smiley

Interesting that with Bitcoin at $40,600 Dash has absolutely no problem accumulating at $90+  

Also interesting that certain people like toknormal have these strong mood swings, where they see $104 as a good bullish sign and a few weeks later see $85 as the end of the world and blame it all on masternodes.
Not even having the ability in themselves to wish people a Happy New Year, 1st of January 2021, just going straight to posting fud and negativity 1st of January 2021, which they later delete or which got deleted.

It just shows that certain people are just not cut out for crypto, they are lacking patience and they get easily emotional. I have a lot of ignored people on my list these days, i just hope my ignore list can handle them all.
Ranging from Angry Bird, to tokabnormalmoody, to robertotroll, to The Russian Troll Twins (Dahaa & Alexey45), to Trash, to ihavesoldmydashbutstillcantstoptrollingafbitcoins.

Theymos was wrong about this Dash ANN being a toxic place. It is not places that are toxic, it is people posting toxic posts that are toxic.
Luckily we have the ignore button for those people.

Lets take a look at the Bitcoin price :

Source : tradingview.com

RSI at 87.51 : a clear signal of an overbought condition, but also a signal that could grow stronger. I suspect to see that RSI climb a little higher, but not by very much. Max 96.    

Lets take a look at the Dash price

Source : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/z3IO0qvH/

Dash price almost boringly stable. Accumulation, while moving sideways. For awhile now. Chart still showing positive momentum on the MACD.

Lets take a look at how the Altcoins are doing today on this Bitcoin bullrun :

Source : messari.io

Not that many Altcoins in the green today, not surprising with Bitcoin price risen to $41,500 today (+8%)

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:27:59 AM

...................Those rewards were 100% mined...................

Wat? We are not in 2014 premine stage, its 2021 and masternotes have majority reward and dictate.

robertrodriguez

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:36:27 AM

Wat? We are not in 2014 premine stage, its 2021 and masternotes have majority reward and dictate.

quizzie gay... you probably struggling with active drug addiction symptoms, like all your shit country does. and this makes you hallucinate all day long. wake up stupid! you're going to the bottom of the ocean and you think you are in Walhalla! very soon I will buy your masternode with pizza money lol, maybe then you will wake up!
GrandMasterDash

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:20:03 PM

I'm tired of your rhetoric about masternodes "drawing their reward straight out of the capital value of the chain". They don't. Those rewards were 100% mined.

Sure. Go and study accounting before you go any further with your delusions.

If they were mined then they were mined at zero mining cost.

Apparently, when I studied accounting, they taught it different to you.
jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:30:02 PM

Dash concept: One Dollar One Vote Governance
https://app.dashnexus.org/proposals/one-dollar-one-vote-governance/overview

What do you think?

I'd rather see voting opened up to anyone who holds DASH. Every vote would be weighted based on the average balance of the voting address over the last 30 days before the voting deadline. This would decentralize voting and help alleviate the elitist perception.
GrandMasterDash

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 12:38:54 PM

Well I could of worded it better but no, they were not actually all mined already :-p I meant to say, there is no proof of stake thing going on here. Nakamoto consensus is the baseline, masternodes don't mint coins out of thin air and the mining schedule is fully known. Bitcoin has nodes, dash has nodes, distribution is better in dash.

As for dictate, I have no idea what you're talking about. F?ck the reward, I'd be here if it was 25% or less. A lot of MNOs are still here even when they took a 95% hit. You might want to say thank you for supporting the network when end users were free to sell at any price without penalty. Masternodes are not some magical entity, they are the same as bitcoin nodes except they are collateralized to build a reputation network.
Pages: « 1 ... 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 [6957] 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 6997 6998 6999 7000 7001 7002 7003 7004 7005 7006 7007 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: