Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
AAAple12

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:58:26 AM

-------> I even don't want to read this anymore, the guy is starting to annoy me and I think half of the Members here think equal.

"The rule was to make a logo and put in in your post so everyone can see. Not just make a logo put a link there and forget about it. Maybe you can develop the logo a bit more and put it in a post here then I will add you in. Everyone else made an extra effort to put the logo in a post back then, I guess it is fair you should make an extra effort now."

It's really not so hard to understand what his chance would be to get his stake back. There's no reason to discuss about or to argue for something.
Take it, or leave it!

I couldn't possibly care any less if what I am saying is annoying you. Your complaints mean absolutely nothing to me. All I am doing is standing up to myself against the apparent injustice against me.

Again, it's all well and good you saying this, comfortably sat on your own stake. It must be very easy to passingly declare with false authority that I am, for some strange convoluted reason, less-entitled to one than everyone else. I wonder if you would amicably submit to losing your stake for a disturbingly baseless reason.

I would have gone away and improve my logo idea, if it had been made clear to me immediately that my post was somehow 'inadequate'. However, the quality of my logo is not the issue here. It's the way it was delivered; as an Imgur link. Why should I have to go away to 'improve' my logo when no one else who made logos of similar quality have to?

I honestly cannot fathom why this has happened. At all. I will continue to argue my point until (a) I get my stake back, or (b) I understand why I lost my stake. Only when I get my stake back will I 'develop my logo a bit more' and contribute to this community. As I've said before, I WANT NEM to succeed. I WANT to be part of this. I am NOT trying to cause a fuss. The fuss has been caused 100% by my removal from the list.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:11:12 AM

I honestly cannot fathom why this has happened. At all. I will continue to argue my point until (a) I get my stake back, or (b) I understand why I lost my stake. Only when I get my stake back will I 'develop my logo a bit more' and contribute to this community. As I've said before, I WANT NEM to succeed. I WANT to be part of this. I am NOT trying to cause a fuss. The fuss has been caused 100% by my removal from the list.

It was not "disturbingly baseless." 

If you can find someone else who Posted image but in outbound link then you might have a point, but you haven't.

You just play dumb on a design where you didn't even resize the middle letter appropriately.  Easier to put it on an outbound link when it is so horrible.  Do you expect utopianfuture to go around chasing outbound links ?  Why would anyone else comment on it?  You obviously were not REALLY trying and cared not one bit but cheap way to get a stake.

It was pretty simple.  If you'd shown a real attempt and not a bs logo, maybe people would be sympathetic.
sevenyears26

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:31:23 AM

-------> I even don't want to read this anymore, the guy is starting to annoy me and I think half of the Members here think equal.

"The rule was to make a logo and put in in your post so everyone can see. Not just make a logo put a link there and forget about it. Maybe you can develop the logo a bit more and put it in a post here then I will add you in. Everyone else made an extra effort to put the logo in a post back then, I guess it is fair you should make an extra effort now."

It's really not so hard to understand what his chance would be to get his stake back. There's no reason to discuss about or to argue for something.
Take it, or leave it!

I couldn't possibly care any less if what I am saying is annoying you. Your complaints mean absolutely nothing to me. All I am doing is standing up to myself against the apparent injustice against me.

Again, it's all well and good you saying this, comfortably sat on your own stake. It must be very easy to passingly declare with false authority that I am, for some strange convoluted reason, less-entitled to one than everyone else. I wonder if you would amicably submit to losing your stake for a disturbingly baseless reason.

I would have gone away and improve my logo idea, if it had been made clear to me immediately that my post was somehow 'inadequate'. However, the quality of my logo is not the issue here. It's the way it was delivered; as an Imgur link. Why should I have to go away to 'improve' my logo when no one else who made logos of similar quality have to?

Isn't there a complaints thread for these issues? I am annoyed that the topic of discussion on this board is being disrupted by the issues of one person. If you have a complaint go through the proper channels. Please do not force EVERY member of this thread to sit through the resolution of YOUR ONE issue. That is not what this is for. This is the stake complaints thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450200.0

Nem Beta: TAQJE7-B37VGQ-HX7JBK-LTBAG7-D7BZUJ-YTO4IP-LLEF
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:32:22 AM

Guys ignore 2Kool!

Pleas consider my Idea about Crypto Company or Company account in Crypto world:

We can arrange for a company account!
We can have two type of accounts, Personal accounts and company accounts like any Bank.
Personal accounts can act just like normal currency accounts. One person have the total control over the account while he/she have it's credentials.
But Company accounts can include several personal accounts. each personal account is a member of board of company and can participate in decisions.
Company board members can decide how the payments from company account should be made.
They will vote for a logical order that showing how payments from company account should be made.

For example:

Payments from Company Account(CA) can be confirmed if "Personal Account A"(PS-A) confirm it.
Payments from CA can be confirmed if "PS-A and PS-B" confirm it.
Payments from CA can be confirmed if "PS-A or (PS-B and PS-C)" confirm it.

So in this case the system can:

1-Form a company in virtual world.
2-The company board can take decisions according to the voting system we implemented separately for a "logical order".
3-payments from company can be made according to combination of Personal entities defined in "logical order"
4-Members of board at anytime can change the "logical order" of company so they can change the CEO of company as they wish.
5-The company after forming can announce Assets in Asset exchange feature. so everyone can be a stake holder of an asset of company. And receive dividends.

It's just a new Idea aroused in my mind!

I think every one that implement this idea in his currency will have the future!

Sorry, I don't completely understand. You want to open a NEM Bank? with a board of directors consisting of account holders who will create assets and divide the profit? What assets do u have in mind? Who keeps the deposits, who has access and how can they be trusted?

No No! ashapasa!

I just want to have company account with NEM just like personal account that we have now in NEX or any other crypto currency.

I remember that you told that you are ready to help on creating localbitcoin like company in your own country.

So be it!

You, me and several other people join together and form a company identity.
We can open a company account in NEM and choose a CEO and CEO have the right to send money from company account.

If he is not good we can change it!

We form a company in crypto world and I call it Crypto company.

It'll be brilliant if we can implement it!!!

Just reposting my response in PM:

I was brainstorming on how to support "collective" accounts, which is somewhat aligned with your idea.

The scenario I had in mind was user A announces a bounty, N users contribute to the bounty.

Bounty is completed by user B. Bounty is paid to user B when user A and some percentage of the bounty contributors sign off on it.

This is similar to bullets 1 and 3.

I'm not sure if this will make it in the first version of NEM since we have a lot of other development to do Smiley.

This is a really cool idea and it would be fun to implement. It is not too different from escrows, right?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:39:15 AM

Once again, I can completely rip apart your response. I haven't had a single explanation from anyone yet that makes sense. It's like everyone just obeys and sides with Utopian's decisions like sheep, even if their arguments make no sense.

If you can find someone else who Posted image but in outbound link then you might have a point, but you haven't.

Finding another a person as described wouldn't do a thing to counter my claim that the reasoning behind my removal was 'baseless'. It would just mean it's baseless AND discriminative. It is baseless in the fact that it makes absolutely no sense.

You just play dumb on a design where you didn't even resize the middle letter appropriately.

Again, you're distracted by the quality of the logo. It was only ever an 'idea' for the logo and there are plenty of logo submissions which are of similar quality still with their stakes. It is a non-issue in this argument.

Easier to put it on an outbound link when it is so horrible.  Do you expect utopianfuture to go around chasing outbound links ?  Why would anyone else comment on it?

The fact that I posted it as an outbound link to hide it is preposterous; you actually made me laugh. I wrote it in huge letters AND wrote a description accounting my thoughts! Here is my original post (apologies it is an outbound link, I know you HATE those): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4899256#msg4899256

'Chasing outbound links'? Really? It is a single click of the mouse.

You obviously were not REALLY trying and cared not one bit but cheap way to get a stake.

You can't start criticising one method of achieving a stake against another. I simply used one of a variety of methods detailed in the original post to claim a stake. Saying one method is superior to another lacks any kind of argumentative strength. 

It was pretty simple.  If you'd shown a real attempt and not a bs logo, maybe people would be sympathetic.

The only reason I had my stake REMOVED (not simply not added, but removed after being accepted for weeks!) was because it was linked to Imgur and not displayed right in the post. I regret making the decision to make my post look tidier now. And, for the thousandth time, it's quality is your opinion and is NOT an issue here.

AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:46:33 AM

Isn't there a complaints thread for these issues? I am annoyed that the topic of discussion on this board is being disrupted by the issues of one person. If you have a complaint go through the proper channels. Please do not force EVERY member of this thread to sit through the resolution of YOUR ONE issue. That is not what this is for. This is the stake complaints thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450200.0

No one was responding adequately there. I also thought it was so stupidly outrageous that the whole community should know. But apparently you, and everyone else, don't care that someone has had their stake taken from them, so long as you have yours. You just want to push us away to argue somewhere where you can't see us. You obviously don't care about me, so why should I care about you? If my issue was resolved appropriately then none of this would have happened.

Also, 'MY ONE issue' happens to be my stake being removed for no reason; nothing trivial. I want answers.

Unfortunately I very much doubt my 'issue' will be resolved. Stubbornness is a disappointingly common trait.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:51:40 AM

To clarify you were not being removed. You were never in because your post did not qualify the promotional condition of that page.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:52:55 AM

Wow, this has boiled over...

I feel like this will be an unpopular opinion, but I do have sympathy for AAAple. I also feel slightly perplexed as to the reasoning behind his/her removal from the stakeholder list. (S)he posted a logo AND made the effort to describe what it should be like.

I may not know the full story, but it seems a bit harsh to go out of your way to remove his/her stake? I'm saying nothing about the quality of the logo, but I've seen a lot of other logos just as 'bad'.

That's just my two cents on the matter. Smiley

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
sevenyears26

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:55:31 AM

No one was responding adequately there. I also thought it was so stupidly outrageous that the whole community should know. But apparently you, and everyone else, don't care that someone has had their stake taken from them, so long as you have yours. You just want to push us away to argue somewhere where you can't see us. You obviously don't care about me, so why should I care about you? If my issue was resolved appropriately then none of this would have happened.

Also, 'MY ONE issue' happens to be my stake being removed for no reason; nothing trivial. I want answers.

Unfortunately I very much doubt my 'issue' will be resolved. Stubbornness is a disappointingly common trait.

Its not that I don't care, I just think that putting this issue on blast in the wrong location isn't exactly helping your argument.  Undecided

Nem Beta: TAQJE7-B37VGQ-HX7JBK-LTBAG7-D7BZUJ-YTO4IP-LLEF
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:57:27 AM

To clarify you were not being removed. You were never in because your post did not qualify the promotional condition of that page.

Yes it did satisfy the conditions. I was removed from the list. There was a 'y' next to my name, because I checked, hence the reason It's only now, with the final list, I have noticed my absence. Please don't make me come to the conclusion that you're a liar.
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:00:56 AM

Wow, this has boiled over...

I feel like this will be an unpopular opinion, but I do have sympathy for AAAple. I also feel slightly perplexed as to the reasoning behind his/her removal from the stakeholder list. (S)he posted a logo AND made the effort to describe what it should be like.

I may not know the full story, but it seems a bit harsh to go out of your way to remove his/her stake? I'm saying nothing about the quality of the logo, but I've seen a lot of other logos just as 'bad'.

That's just my two cents on the matter. Smiley

Thank you for your support. You seem to be the only person to agree with my point of view here.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:09:58 AM

Yes it did satisfy the conditions. I was removed from the list. There was a 'y' next to my name, because I checked, hence the reason It's only now, with the final list, I have noticed my absence. Please don't make me come to the conclusion that you're a liar.

The condition was to make a logo and posted the logo in the post. It was no big deal but you blew it to the level of principle. And yet the rules were there including two parts 1. Make the logo; 2. Posted the logo in the post so everyone can see.

I have no problem with letting people passionate about NEM to join the cause even for nothing. So it is not about the level of contribution. But I think you want to accuse me that I did not make the second condition clear enough for everyone. And therefore it should not be valid.

Well it might be the case but the people who submited logo at similar times to you should have the best judgment about it. That is why I want to ask them if the rules were indeed not clear enough.

In my view, the rules were clear for all people who paid attention and I did make some extra efforts to remind everyone so at that time. But I could be subjective so let's wait for someone else who joined in by promotion at that time to chime in.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
antonioc

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:11:11 AM

I see there's certainly no lack of drama going on here the last couple days. Anyway, is there some formal list of items us non-programmers can contribute to?
dwma

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:20:56 AM

Once again, I can completely rip apart your response. I haven't had a single explanation from anyone yet that makes sense. It's like everyone just obeys and sides with Utopian's decisions like sheep, even if their arguments make no sense.

Finding another a person as described wouldn't do a thing to counter my claim that the reasoning behind my removal was 'baseless'. It would just mean it's baseless AND discriminative. It is baseless in the fact that it makes absolutely no sense.

You just play dumb on a design where you didn't even resize the middle letter appropriately.

Again, you're distracted by the quality of the logo. It was only ever an 'idea' for the logo and there are plenty of logo submissions which are of similar quality still with their stakes. It is a non-issue in this argument.

Easier to put it on an outbound link when it is so horrible.  Do you expect utopianfuture to go around chasing outbound links ?  Why would anyone else comment on it?

The fact that I posted it as an outbound link to hide it is preposterous; you actually made me laugh. I wrote it in huge letters AND wrote a description accounting my thoughts! Here is my original post (apologies it is an outbound link, I know you HATE those): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg4899256#msg4899256

'Chasing outbound links'? Really? It is a single click of the mouse.

You obviously were not REALLY trying and cared not one bit but cheap way to get a stake.

You can't start criticising one method of achieving a stake against another. I simply used one of a variety of methods detailed in the original post to claim a stake. Saying one method is superior to another lacks any kind of argumentative strength. 

The only reason I had my stake REMOVED (not simply not added, but removed after being accepted for weeks!) was because it was linked to Imgur and not displayed right in the post. I regret making the decision to make my post look tidier now. And, for the thousandth time, it's quality is your opinion and is NOT an issue here.

Single click of mouse does not mean it cleanly loads with a single picture.  You didn't care if anyone could easily see it.  You put 10x more effort into this argument than you did your stupid logo.

You missed the boat where it was all free.  You had to put forth effort.  Your design lacks any real evidence of effort.  I could get 5 of those made on fiverr for $5.  That is reality.  I would argue you didn't put forth even minimal effort initially, but it was hard to judge since you didn't post it on the page like others.  You expect others to go to external site look around to find your attempt that wasn't even true.  Give me a break.
AAAple12

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:22:57 AM

The condition was to make a logo and posted the logo in the post. It was no big deal but you blew it to the level of principle. And yet the rules were there including two parts 1. Make the logo; 2. Posted the logo in the post so everyone can see.

I have no problem with letting people passionate about NEM to join the cause even for nothing. So it is not about the level of contribution. But I think you want to accuse me that I did not make the second condition clear enough for everyone. And therefore it should not be valid.

Well it might be the case but the people who submited logo at similar times to you should have the best judgment about it. That is why I want to ask them if the rules were indeed not clear enough.

I am really struggling to understand this; what is it about posting a link to my logo (instead of posting it as an image) which breaks the rules you have written right there? How does what I did prevent everyone from seeing it?

I am going to continue asking: may I have my stake back? I believe the decision to remove it was founded on a baseless, strange TECHNICALITY which had no reason to be there. Furthermore, it was just not made obvious enough that these were your intentions.
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:29:10 AM

In my view, the rules were clear for all people who paid attention and I did make some extra efforts to remind everyone so at that time. But I could be subjective so let's wait for someone else who joined in by promotion at that time to chime in.

Here are people who submitted logo from page 20 to page 30 which should face an exact promotional condition as you had. Everyone of them posted the logo directly in the post.

HalfEvil, upekha, adobkin88, jango, serpico-cop, nemestomen, hachiko, fz0591, kakoy-soobshaete, sepi, HissFast12, lewiscoin, Hovan, lostisland, AmusedClam84, RusticChinchilla8, cryptocoin12, Picasso7, Harry_Potter, HungryLaunch, Denis_Diderot, atias, Appleanimal, suka, balalaika, ShawnLeary, overseas3, HalfArsedElectron, CheerupSmug14.

I want to see some of them telling me if the rule about posting the logo directly in the post was clear enough.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
dwma

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:32:52 AM

I am really struggling to understand this; what is it about posting a link to my logo (instead of posting it as an image) which breaks the rules you have written right there? How does what I did prevent everyone from seeing it?

I am going to continue asking: may I have my stake back? I believe the decision to remove it was founded on a baseless, strange TECHNICALITY which had no reason to be there. Furthermore, it was just not made obvious enough that these were your intentions.

Honestly guy, I didn't like your attitude.  I assumed your post was really short with just an imgur link.  After closing this thread and then seeing your post, I see that you actually put forth some thought towards the coin.  You made suggestions etc.  I shouldn't have been so harsh, as you actually did try to contribute even it was more with your thoughts on the subject than your actual submission.  I have no more say than anyone else, but you should give him the stake, Utopianfuture.
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:39:22 AM

Can AAAple12 perhaps buy a stake with the spot he used for the logo?

I do feel bad if he's been active the past month with NEM and is missing out due to a miscommunication.

There's nothing worse than missing out on a possibly big opportunity due to a miscommunication. I speak from experience.

If it was all due to a miscommunication, I think this is a sensible solution, if he's been following up on Nem and reading this thread everyday.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:49:59 AM

Can AAAple12 perhaps buy a stake with the spot he used for the logo?

I do feel bad if he's been active the past month with NEM and is missing out due to a miscommunications.

There's nothing worse than missing out on a possibly big opportunity due to a miscommunication. I speak from experience.

If it was all due to a miscommunications, I think this is a sensible solution, if he's been following up on Nem and reading this thread everyday.

Well he could have his stake back just as Mr.2Kool4Skewl could have his stake back. I don't really like to take things from people. But it is sad that some people like to madly argue that some rules are baseless, trivial just because the rules are going against them. 

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:55:43 AM

Yes you have your stake back. I just want to remind you that while you are busy arguing for your self-righteousness, I am working 2 spread sheets of close to 3000 accounts with a lot of numbers. Mistakes are going to be made so be careful when you call someone a liar.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: