Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
newNEM

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:30:30 PM

Hello admins,

My post was deleted and I have the account anyboy but I forgot the password. Can I create another BTT account for this transaction?

Deleted Post
« Sent to: newNEM on: February 17, 2014, 01:05:20 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: anyboy on February 15, 2014, 05:31:35 AM
Hi,

Send 0.075 to 1Lk5Paws9T1YpoSeLeZT7ZeSQKW7UNq4TJ
Block number is 97e51a70b57da5f356ca1f21fee7034a7f33eed2690da0e563e32af673c3977a

Please help to reserve NEM coin.

Hi utopianfuture,
I am anyboy and I login to my email and account anymore.
the account password must be stolen. Can I still get the NEM with this IOP?
SKNO1

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:32:50 PM

My plan is to use taint analysis to link closely related accounts together. And we will limit the holding of these closely related accounts to 5 stakes, anything above that would be refunded.

We can't really say for sure all these related accounts is just one person. It is possible that a group of friends is buying via one big account holder and but one account still represent one person. It is a good thing if someone can draw a close friend or two of him into crypto because of this opportunity and then they can can help to promote NEM in differently ways locally. But I would like to restrict these groups to a maximum of 5 stakes.

I asked Kooream to compile population statistics so that we can see have a glimpse of how many unique accounts/ individuals we could have. I expect group 1, accounts created  before the fundraising, consists mainly of unique accounts and as well as accounts in group 2, accounts created during the fundraising but engaged in more activities. Counting both groups, we already have roughly 1500 stakeholders, so that's a good thing.  

It is expected that stakeholders can buy 1 more share for loved one/ family member as well so a certain percentage of group 3 account falls into this category. A certain portion accounts in group 3 are also unique accounts but they are not yet active so they should be able to keep their shares. The remaining are likely sockpuppet accounts and we will try to refund them using the taint analysis.

I have finished the unified list and will post them momentarily. Let's wait 1-2 days before we start the public auditing. There will be guidelines and bounties announced for the efforts. Generally the public auditing includes: public checking for errors, discrepancies in the stakeholder list; public checking for big multi-accouter using taint analysis.

UP    

what are the numbers for?

1.75E +19 5.62 E 18, E 19 1:32??
Sharker

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Eu4XOGQAACg/Uwt0hxktuSI/AAAAAAAABYA/0NzitVOSQGc/w300-h360-no/logos.png
PNG logo (400x188 px) file with transparensy:
yadi.sk/d/NbCRl8rqJU45D
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:39:25 PM

My plan is to use taint analysis to link closely related accounts together. And we will limit the holding of these closely related accounts to 5 stakes, anything above that would be refunded.

We can't really say for sure all these related accounts is just one person. It is possible that a group of friends is buying via one big account holder and but one account still represent one person. It is a good thing if someone can draw a close friend or two of him into crypto because of this opportunity and then they can can help to promote NEM in differently ways locally. But I would like to restrict these groups to a maximum of 5 stakes.

I asked Kooream to compile population statistics so that we can see have a glimpse of how many unique accounts/ individuals we could have. I expect group 1, accounts created  before the fundraising, consists mainly of unique accounts and as well as accounts in group 2, accounts created during the fundraising but engaged in more activities. Counting both groups, we already have roughly 1500 stakeholders, so that's a good thing.  

It is expected that stakeholders can buy 1 more share for loved one/ family member as well so a certain percentage of group 3 account falls into this category. A certain portion accounts in group 3 are also unique accounts but they are not yet active so they should be able to keep their shares. The remaining are likely sockpuppet accounts and we will try to refund them using the taint analysis.

I have finished the unified list and will post them momentarily. Let's wait 1-2 days before we start the public auditing. There will be guidelines and bounties announced for the efforts. Generally the public auditing includes: public checking for errors, discrepancies in the stakeholder list; public checking for big multi-accouter using taint analysis.

UP    

I guess those are NXT TXIDs that google docs converted into float.

Sergey_A

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:41:30 PM

Dear utopianfuture
I dont see my name is in your new doc. but it was in the old doc.
Can you please verify it?

My transaction is below: please verify it and change my status in the Google document.
https://blockchain.info/en/tx/837e64327f7a6e51096be48e6d203361c0f42dd48e9576b9e503df320ed469f0

My original thread is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg5189110#msg5189110

Kind regards,
Sergey
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:41:40 PM

UP    

That's the NXT tx id/ bitcoin hash. There are some formatting issues especially with NXT tx id. They are fine in most cases, but it is best to go to the account's post to collect the accurate tx id (with regarding to NXT transactions).

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

Dear utopianfuture
I dont see my name is in your new doc. but it was in the old doc.
Can you please verify it?

My transaction is below: please verify it and change my status in the Google document.
https://blockchain.info/en/tx/837e64327f7a6e51096be48e6d203361c0f42dd48e9576b9e503df320ed469f0

My original thread is:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=440185.msg5189110#msg5189110

Kind regards,
Sergey

The link in your original post does not return a correct transaction. Please file an official post in stake complaint thread with the new ID. We have to check it against all the existing hashes so it will take sometimes but we will deal with all of the complaints in an order.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:47:06 PM

NEM official stakeholder list (before the public auditing).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdHVfeU1BRFVoZkJ6QTRvcjc2cTQzQ2c#gid=0

From now on we will use this list instead of the previous stakeholder list which will be used for checking references only.

So there are 3124 Stakeholders now?

Thanks for your hard work UP Wink

There are around 2900 now after all the deletions. I keep the position no. the same for references, but the actual cell counts in the sheet are a bit above 2900.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:47:50 PM

I am more concerned about the three categories of user, because I belong to the third category of users.
   I think just to have the number of posts published can not conclude whether it is speculators, thank you!

True, but I think it's one of those things where it is, at least on the surface, easy to spot a sockpuppet. For example, if you notice 5 users creating new accounts and paying within 10 minutes of each, then chances are these are accounts from one person.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:50:02 PM

Hello admins,

My post was deleted and I have the account anyboy but I forgot the password. Can I create another BTT account for this transaction?

Deleted Post
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete  
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hi,

Block number is 97e51a70b57da5f356ca1f21fee7034a7f33eed2690da0e563e32af673c3977a

Hi utopianfuture,

If you lose the password to your account, how can I know you are indeed the owner of the account ? you could  bring this post to the complaint thread for reference. After some time if no one claims anyboy stake, then we will try to figure something out.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
suky321

Activity: 382
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

Hello admins,

Deleted Post
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 

Hi,

Hi utopianfuture,

Can you not reset your password, then your new password will be sent to the email address you registered with.
yshuifejng

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

UP    

The list is long,This is a tedious work,Thanks for your hard work!

I like free distribution      CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS. CJ5pCML7uAMDvgT514pwFvwB1ZzvxeoNPF  TheSmurfsCoin. TZxXFT6CJ8p7LHSaM8mWQtqveejzvpEusu       [ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO       Get GiveawayCoin(GC)? (Free 100%NO IPO NO POW,PURE POS. G*********      ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution.   Let's flower the moon.     Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution    FootballCoin(FBC):FXf6Xy5hof6GJZZhC9B5TkBi7kKKojusde   Freebiescoin- 100% Free Distribution.       Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).
saintfire

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:29:07 PM

Hi!

In NEM Stakeholder list on Google Docs (Thread 2) my account marked "possible duplicate hash fraudster" with user kennywho, but

My transaction id: 2630613199547305703
kennywho transaction id: 2630402633550461799

Please correct
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:34:46 PM

Hi!

In NEM Stakeholder list on Google Docs (Thread 2) my account marked "possible duplicate hash fraudster" with user kennywho, but

Please correct

Noted, I'll add a comment to the list. I'm suprised you made it to the unified list without a Y in the first place.

mjrmac

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:37:55 PM

image removed

Wasn't there some forum, where all the logos are collected?
j23a

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:45:53 PM

Hi!

Please correct

Noted, I'll add a comment to the list. I'm suprised you made it to the unified list without a Y in the first place.

I like your signature. I like that it shows NEM, and that the E catches people's eye.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:47:06 PM

Hi!

Please correct

You are fine. I spotted that error earlier. Any names in the official list are clear of duplicate hash issues.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
saintfire

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:57:10 PM

Hi!

Please correct

You are fine. I spotted that error earlier. Any names in the official list are clear of duplicate hash issues.

greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:00:55 PM

NEM official stakeholder list (before the public auditing).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdHVfeU1BRFVoZkJ6QTRvcjc2cTQzQ2c#gid=0

From now on we will use this list instead of the previous stakeholder list which will be used for checking references only.

wow ... thanks for you guys auditing all this, very tedious work.

It'll be nice to get the official list in stone, so more productive things can be worked on ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
caspar

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

UP    
We support you,
Every effort to do.
All of us together
Action
Also, I have a suggestion
The site can support multiple languages. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: