Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
ocn10523718

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:33:12 PM

NEM will be the most potential coin of second generation.
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:39:33 PM

We're forming a SWARM team devoted to the promotion of NEM. We're looking members who are willing to do commenting and upvoting/liking articles, posts, videos etc. in order to promote NEM.

All interested, please send me email to the address nempromotion@gmail.com or PM with your email address and I'll list you!

For the record the SWARM team is not yet active, since there is no coin launched. We're forming the team now, so that we'll have it ready when the need comes.

E
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:51:40 PM

We're forming a SWARM team devoted to the promotion of NEM. We're looking members who are willing to do commenting and upvoting/liking articles, posts, videos etc. in order to promote NEM.

All interested, please send me email to the address nempromotion@gmail.com or PM with your email address and I'll list you!

For the record the SWARM team is not yet active, since there is no coin launched. We're forming the team now, so that we'll have it ready when the need comes.

E

Thats great !
This is something the the DOGE community is crazy good at which makes out a huge part of their success.

RELEASE THE SWARM!!!!!1

lhbx1x

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:54:18 PM

I missed the IPO. Hope to buy some NEM @low price on launch day. This coin is going to be a huge success.
INDEED.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:57:55 PM

Hello.

Some people here have spoken about using a counter to promote NEM.
I have implemented a counter in javascript that could be added to
ournem.com web page when the time comes.

I still need to check if it works correctly in different timezones.
Here is an example how it looks now on my local computer:

I don't know why this image won't show in my post Sad
anyway check this link if you are interested to see how it looks.

EDIT: I have put the wrong link!
Here is the right one
https://i.imgur.com/m3T5qfV.jpg?1

Enjoy Wink

Pretty awesome! have you already spoken to UP to set this counter on homepage?
In my opinion we would attract more people with a counter than without one.  Wink

who is UP? utopianfuture?

I think he knows about the counter I have told him that I will make one
so he can add it to the homepage when the time comes.
Now is still to early to add this to the page as there is no precise development timeline (deadlines).
As i see from the posts in this thread the developers are still testing POI algorithms.

Is better do some things in advance and be ready when is needed Wink

Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:00:46 PM

E

+1

Join the team people.

erkki12

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:08:03 PM

E

Thats great !
This is something the the DOGE community is crazy good at which makes out a huge part of their success.

RELEASE THE SWARM!!!!!1

I believe I can count you in Cheesy?
play4ce

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:10:05 PM

E

awesome.
again.
schnidl

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

POS killed the POW-star

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:23:11 PM

E

Thats great !

RELEASE THE SWARM!!!!!1

Good idea, so everytime you post a new video, article, ... the swarming team gets an email with the link and everybody's liking/upvoting and sharing!
For members like me, who have no clue about programming, this is the perfect thing to do and help the community! I hope everybody else who's in the same situation like me will join the swarming team!

Sent you an email, i'm in.
erkki12

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:25:39 PM

awesome.
again.

As annoying my call-to-SWARM posts may be to those who see no point in forming such a team believe me it will come handy when we will start hyping NEM. The hype will in return create interest towards NEM, which will hopefully benefit all of us and our movement.

Now how about, in stead of hoping somebody else to do all the work for you, you stand up and join the ranks of the killer SWARM team we have here?!
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

Hello.

Some people here have spoken about using a counter to promote NEM.
I have implemented a counter in javascript that could be added to
ournem.com web page when the time comes.

I still need to check if it works correctly in different timezones.
Here is an example how it looks now on my local computer:

I don't know why this image won't show in my post Sad
anyway check this link if you are interested to see how it looks.

EDIT: I have put the wrong link!
Here is the right one
https://i.imgur.com/m3T5qfV.jpg?1

Enjoy Wink

Pretty awesome! have you already spoken to UP to set this counter on homepage?
In my opinion we would attract more people with a counter than without one.  Wink

who is UP? utopianfuture?

I think he knows about the counter I have told him that I will make one
so he can add it to the homepage when the time comes.
Now is still to early to add this to the page as there is no precise development timeline (deadlines).
As i see from the posts in this thread the developers are still testing POI algorithms.

Is better do some things in advance and be ready when is needed Wink

Thanks. I will add a counter to the page when we have a certain timelines. It would look bad if we over-promise and cannot deliver. You could make a card in our board for the launch timer and add you and me in so I don't forget.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Parano

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:33:42 PM

hello all,

I have been reading very good ideas during these 2 months,  to make a market adoption or make it known to the public like something they feel identify with.

Guys what I am going to say its only an idea , I don't want to change any rule or anything like that, its an idea only, why not to make like Aurora, we are still on time, why not to make 6 billions coins instead of 3 billions, we can still have our 1 millions of coins and the other 3 billions can be distributed freely to the people of Ukraine to every inhabitants equally. This will make NEM known worldwide and NEM will never die as this coin its part of the identity of a country like Aurora is for Iceland. It does not have to be Ukraine, I just say Ukraine as many people mention this country, it can be a country the community decide or management think will be best to promote NEM and make it a success. If we do this I am sure NEM will be a crypto coin that will last for many years and not die in a year or two. We need to make this crypto coin unique.

I think distributing 3 billions coins free to a big community, country etc and the the other 3 billions to the stakeholders its a WIN WIN formula

What do you think?

Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

hello all,

I have been reading very good ideas during these 2 months,  to make a market adoption or make it known to the public like something they feel identify with.

Guys what I am going to say its only an idea , I don't want to change any rule or anything like that, its an idea only, why not to make like Aurora, we are still on time, why not to make 6 billions coins instead of 3 billions, we can still have our 1 millions of coins and the other 3 billions can be distributed freely to the people of Ukraine to every inhabitants equally. This will make NEM known worldwide and NEM will never die as this coin its part of the identity of a country like Aurora is for Iceland. It does not have to be Ukraine, I just say Ukraine as many people mention this country, it can be a country the community decide or management think will be best to promote NEM and make it a success. If we do this I am sure NEM will be a crypto coin that will last for many years and not die in a year or two. We need to make this crypto coin unique.

I think distributing 3 billions coins free to a big community, country etc and the the other 3 billions to the stakeholders its a WIN WIN formula

What do you think?

I think this is a short term WIN WIN formula. We don't need to go to the Moon in 2 days and return to Earth. We should try reach the Stars in months and never come back =)

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:45:25 PM

hello all,

What do you think?

I think it's very hard to pull that off and also i don't think people there currently give a rats as about us.
Imho we should build something that EVERYONE can use in their daily lifes and help them that way. A currency that is stable and independent of politics would help people a lot.
We can always start a fundraiser among stakeholders to donate something to people.

utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:47:41 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:00:28 PM by utopianfuture

hello all,

What do you think?

It is easy to give NEM away, but does that guarantee NEM will be used or be identity or anything. Don't be fooled by Aurora. I could make Highland coin tomorrow and giving them en masses to the Scottish. Does that mean Highland coin are Scottish identity ?  

In the case of Aurora in particular, we could just make 1 billion "Icelander" coin on top of NEM via asset exchange and giving them all away to Icelander for free. "Icelander" coin sounds more Iceland identity than Auora coin, don't you think ?

Here is what everyone could do when NEM colored coin implementation goes live. You can issue whatever coin you want: Ukraine coin, Russian coin, Indian coin, Mars coins very easily given the infrastructure. Now your only job when having these coins is to make them these national identities.  

If you are really enchanted by Aurora success, I would suggest you use my idea and go to coingen to make an "Icelander" coin. Copy the Aurora coin specification for your coin + setup an homepage and copy everything in Aurora one and make the Airdrop 3 days sooner. You could pay some more and ask Hazard for a customized production of the coin as well. He will even give tech support. Don't be fooled by Aurora, the only buyer is the one holding 50% of Aurora premine.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
TauMuon

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:50:55 PM

hello all,

What do you think?

It is easy to give NEM away, but does that guarantee NEM will be used or be identity or anything. Don't be fooled by Aurora. I could make Highland coin tomorrow and giving them en masses to the Scottish. Does that mean Highland coin are Scottish identity ?  

Highland Coin is actually quite a good name... Haha

Having said that, if the Scottish vote for independence and they need a new currency, it certainly does seem like a golden opportunity to push for crypto. Unfortunately I don't think it'd ever happen.

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
freigeist

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

Thanks. I will add a counter to the page when we have a certain timelines. It would look bad if we over-promise and cannot deliver. You could make a card in our board for the launch timer and add you and me in so I don't forget.

You mean trello board?
OK I will add a card there but I'm still not signed there.
Do I need to signup first to trello board and then wait for your invitation
or do I need to wait for your Invitation first to join trello board at all?

utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:54:02 PM

You mean trello board?

I added you in. check your email address for the invitation  .

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
freigeist

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:02:05 PM

You mean trello board?

I added you in. check your email address for the invitation  .

I will send you a PM.

Parano

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:09:05 PM

hello all,

What do you think?

In the case of Aurora in particular, we could just make 1 billion "Icelander" coin on top of NEM via asset exchange and giving them all away to Icelander for free. "Icelander" coin sounds more Iceland identity than Auora coin, don't you think ?

Here is what everyone could do when NEM colored coin implementation goes live. You can issue whatever coin you want: Ukraine coin, Russian coin, Indian coin, Mars coins very easily given the infrastructure. Now your only job when having these coins is to make them these national identities.  

If you are really enchanted by Aurora success, I would suggest you use my idea and go to coingen to make an "Icelander" coin. Copy the Aurora coin specification for your coin + setup an homepage and copy everything in Aurora one and make the Airdrop 3 days sooner. You could pay some more and ask Hazard for a customized production of the coin as well. He will even give tech support. Don't be fooled by Aurora, the only buyer is the one holding 50% of Aurora premine.

Sorry It was just only an idea, by the way utopianfuture  you are doing a great job by making a strong community here Smiley)

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: