Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
Kenny2421

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:43:56 AM

I sent about $10 worth of bitcoin to scrypt.cc a couple of months ago, before having read any of this information. I kind of forgot about it until today, when I checked the site and found that, even with "auto-reinvest" on, my account is only worth about $8.00. I would like to investigate the nature of the $2.00 loss, but I have no transaction history older than two days - it has all been deleted. So all I know is I sent 0.04 BTC, and I now (allegedly) have a pending withdrawal for 0.036 BTC. I suspect I may have, like many others, mysteriously lost 37 KHS, and also suffered the devaluation after the change to MHS. Not that it matters, because there are no KHS or MHS, and there is probably very little BTC left, either.

The reason I bring this up, though, is that even if it were not a complete scam (which it is), and even if my 0.036 BTC withdrawal actually goes through (we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath), it wasn't profitable to begin with, at least for me, over the last two months or so. If you're going to make up a fake mining service in order to attract money from people so you can steal it, you ought to at least make it look profitable on paper.

Thanks to those of you who did the work necessary to demonstrate the scam.

It has been devalued to no end. There has been no evidence that this site has taken it and given it to someone else, just the most commonly accepted theory. For $10 months ago to be worth 8 bucks you should pull out before it gets devalued any further.

The issue of you money not being worth as much has been described here as well as else where, The proof supporting that it has been given to any one else has not...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:47:35 AM

When the leaderboard was still up I noticed that 20 people seemed to control 70-80% of the supposed 500 ghs. My obvious conclusion was that the 500 was total bunk, more likely it was at least 2-3 times that floating in the market. So, at some point the operator simply had to write off most of that overissued khs or lower the reward drastically. Actually he has done both by now.

which still does not prove it is a ponzi, writing off more is fraud, of the forgery kind?

not sure on the last bit, but to me sounds a bit more realistic for a solution that encompasses all issues than there really being a ponzi scheme.

If i was the admin, id be mining some shit take all your coins and give back what the miners are worth, and that is more acurate, than admin giving you or anyone else any one else's btc...

Maybe Bwnr and satan want to call me a shill again???

There is no ponzi but plenty of fraud abound, and i never said he was legit, so my negatrust, is full of shit...
coinmyne

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:49:07 AM

I sent about $10 worth of bitcoin to scrypt.cc a couple of months ago, before having read any of this information. I kind of forgot about it until today, when I checked the site and found that, even with "auto-reinvest" on, my account is only worth about $8.00. I would like to investigate the nature of the $2.00 loss, but I have no transaction history older than two days - it has all been deleted. So all I know is I sent 0.04 BTC, and I now (allegedly) have a pending withdrawal for 0.036 BTC. I suspect I may have, like many others, mysteriously lost 37 KHS, and also suffered the devaluation after the change to MHS. Not that it matters, because there are no KHS or MHS, and there is probably very little BTC left, either.

The reason I bring this up, though, is that even if it were not a complete scam (which it is), and even if my 0.036 BTC withdrawal actually goes through (we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath), it wasn't profitable to begin with, at least for me, over the last two months or so. If you're going to make up a fake mining service in order to attract money from people so you can steal it, you ought to at least make it look profitable on paper.

It has been devalued to no end. There has been no evidence that this site has taken it and given it to someone else, just the most commonly accepted theory. For $10 months ago to be worth 8 bucks you should pull out before it gets devalued any further.

The issue of you money not being worth as much has been described here as well as else where, The proof supporting that it has been given to any one else has not...

Obvioulsy, though, my money has gone to someone else. If I sent 0.04 BTC, and I now only have 0.036 BTC, then 0.004 BTC has gone to someone else. I guess that what you mean is that I have no proof that someone else stole it. But I don't want to put words in your mouth. Is that what you mean?
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:51:50 AM

Obvioulsy, though, my money has gone to someone else. If I sent 0.04 BTC, and I now only have 0.036 BTC, then 0.004 BTC has gone to someone else. I guess that what you mean is that I have no proof that someone else stole it. But I don't want to put words in your mouth. Is that what you mean?

not quite i mean he took your money for himself. Your money was his when it got to him. Anything after is what you have left. Congrats, if you leave it it might grow and then never withdraw, people have that issue i don't.
If you pull it out now you have what you have. Take it and go elsewhere...
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:57:23 AM

Take it and go elsewhere...

Or, you can do what many US-based 'investors' are choosing to do and go visit this link to report the criminal fraud known as Scrypt.cc: http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
coinmyne

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:00:55 AM

not quite i mean he took your money for himself. Your money was his when it got to him. Anything after is what you have left. Congrats, if you leave it it might grow and then never withdraw, people have that issue i don't.
If you pull it out now you have what you have. Take it and go elsewhere...

Well, yes, of course, I have already requested a withdrawal. But it hasn't been sent yet, and it might be too late. I'm not worried about having lost a few dollars. I do feel bad for people who lost substantial amounts of money, though. I've seen some figures in the 8 BTC range in other threads. Hopefully someone can track the scammer down.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:03:18 AM

When the leaderboard was still up I noticed that 20 people seemed to control 70-80% of the supposed 500 ghs. My obvious conclusion was that the 500 was total bunk, more likely it was at least 2-3 times that floating in the market. So, at some point the operator simply had to write off most of that overissued khs or lower the reward drastically. Actually he has done both by now.

which still does not prove it is a ponzi, writing off more is fraud, of the forgery kind?

not sure on the last bit, but to me sounds a bit more realistic for a solution that encompasses all issues than there really being a ponzi scheme.

If i was the admin, id be mining some shit take all your coins and give back what the miners are worth, and that is more acurate, than admin giving you or anyone else any one else's btc...

There is no ponzi but plenty of fraud abound, and i never said he was legit, so my negatrust, is full of shit...

It,s basically a penny stock scam but in crypto clothes of course. He,s been issuing stock for 18 months now and so massively that the price per unit has fallen from 144000 sat. initially to 80 now. And that 80 is after a one for a thousand reverse split, think about that.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:06:37 AM

I should probably point out to all BTC is worth fuck loads more than LTC.
Suggesting Scrypt is a ponzi would rule out the "Greed" factor for the admin.
Perhaps the PSA on every page should be changed to address the issue that Scrypt.cc is taking all coins as profit.

Any sort of "Profit" generated by any "Mining" is undercut and overwritten, and is there fore not a ponzi. In a ponzi you have the chance to pull out your money.

Scrypt.cc does not permit this. It is not a provable ponzi, and indeed provably fraudulent, and guilty of theft. Scrypt.cc has enormous wait lengths on deposits, where as the should be quick, they may take several hours.

When and, indeed if, a withdrawal occurs, it is processed within 24 hours, plenty of time to do much more than simply pay in someone else's funds.

If the only solution is "Ponzi" this "Ponzi" that, then where have all of the user's "Skip the large deposits" gone?

Shill me again, and negatrust mah butt, but if no one addresses the issues that exist, then i take it upon myself to keep you fools in check.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:08:21 AM

It,s basically a penny stock scam but in crypto clothes of course. He,s been issuing stock for 18 months now and so massively that the price per unit has fallen from 144000 sat. initially to 80 now. And that 80 is after a one for a thousand reverse split, think about that.

And still no ponzi. I see a real comparisson to "penny stock" in there, He's just taking all of the money. Who, might i ask, wouldn't???
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:10:20 AM

Take it and go elsewhere...

Or, you can do what many US-based 'investors' are choosing to do and go visit this link to report the criminal fraud known as Scrypt.cc: http://www.sec.gov/complaint.shtml

add that to the next psa would ya and get off my back...

edit: still gonna say that any agency won't touch it with a 10-foot pole after silk road, But you can always complain. my dad was pissed at how it got botched...

He still doesn't like the crypto world, but is moving on.
coinmyne

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:21:44 AM

It is likely more than one type of fraud. I can think of three things right off the bat that at least warrant investigation:

1. They sold mining services that they did not provide and likely never intended to provide. (Regular fraud)
2. They appear to have paid profits to some investors with funds that belonged to other investors. (Ponzi scheme)
3. They probably converted investor funds into funds for their own use. (Embezzlement)

And that doesn't even touch on possible SEC violations.
christophorus

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:28:14 AM

Perhaps the PSA on every page should be changed to address the issue that Scrypt.cc is taking all coins as profit.

Any sort of "Profit" generated by any "Mining" is undercut and overwritten, and is there fore not a ponzi. In a ponzi you have the chance to pull out your money.

Scrypt.cc does not permit this. It is not a provable ponzi, and indeed provably fraudulent, and guilty of theft. Scrypt.cc has enormous wait lengths on deposits, where as the should be quick, they may take several hours.

When and, indeed if, a withdrawal occurs, it is processed within 24 hours, plenty of time to do much more than simply pay in someone else's funds.

If the only solution is "Ponzi" this "Ponzi" that, then where have all of the user's "Skip the large deposits" gone?

Shill me again, and negatrust mah butt, but if no one addresses the issues that exist, then i take it upon myself to keep you fools in check.

Is that why the site only accepts BTC? Surely a site that invested in mining LTC, or variants, would accept LTC as payment.

Of couse, when I say invested in mining I mean doesn't have a single fucking miner and it's all bullshit.

PSA: scrypt.cc is a scam, most likely of the "ponzi" variety. You will lose your money if you try to "invest" or "play" or whatever you want to call your participation in this shitshow. You've been warned.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:30:19 AM

It is likely more than one type of fraud. I can think of three things right off the bat that at least warrant investigation:

1. They sold mining services that they did not provide and likely never intended to provide. (Regular fraud)
2. They appear to have paid profits to some investors with funds that belonged to other investors. (Ponzi scheme)
3. They probably converted investor funds into funds for their own use. (Embezzlement)

1 and 3 i do agree with, and perhaps im not aware because this thread is a nightmare, but 2 seems a bit of a maybe. I'm not too clear on who got payed who's money, and i'm not sure without an in depth investigation with more power than a forum has, it will ever come to light without relying on the other two.

as for 2, people have been payed, and any form of large sum has maybe been from the embezzlement side, as to simply skid just shy of an immediate take down.

If i can convince people that there are more than one option available and not every small detail has to come from their tiny limited scope, and the apologize by getting rid of my ridiculous negatrust (seriously need to copyright that...), i will attempt to bring this to an actual investigator, to uncover a ponzi if it exists.

BTW Ponzi comes up a lot on this thread...It is not a word...
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:32:01 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 07:46:47 AM by Kenny2421

Is that why the site only accepts BTC? Surely a site that invested in mining LTC, or variants, would accept LTC as payment.

Of couse, when I say invested in mining I mean doesn't have a single fucking miner and it's all bullshit.

No, he took your BTC, gives you shit and runs. The mining he does does not cover all expenses and IS a bunch of bull fucking shit...Up to speed please.

Edit if it was a ponzi, and it can't pay out like it needs to, then it shuts down to not go into the less then desirable zone.

In order to offset it, and "Pay" any kind of shit, he has to have anything coming in, doesn't matter how big/small it is, as a bank keeps only enough for expected withdrawals on hand. So why would any body do a ponzi in the first place? It has a less than desirable profit, and can easily go sour quick. For SCC to remain this long into the game is simply unthinkable with no revenue from any other source...

which leads me to believe your point of embezzlement was more accurate prolly should stick with that, until we can find out.
coinmyne

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:45:07 AM

1 and 3 i do agree with, and perhaps im not aware because this thread is a nightmare, but 2 seems a bit of a maybe. I'm not too clear on who got payed who's money, and i'm not sure without an in depth investigation with more power than a forum has, it will ever come to light without relying on the other two.

as for 2, people have been payed, and any form of large sum has maybe been from the embezzlement side, as to simply skid just shy of an immediate take down.

If i can convince people that there are more than one option available and not every small detail has to come from their tiny limited scope, and the apologize by getting rid of my ridiculous negatrust (seriously need to copyright that...), i will attempt to bring this to an actual investigator, to uncover a ponzi if it exists.

BTW Ponzi comes up a lot on this thread...It is not a word...

Ponzi is a person's name. It is who "Ponzi scheme" is named after. You seem to remain convinced that Ponzi scheme did not occur.

Some people have pulled money out of scrypt.cc successfully. Where did that money come from? It has been pretty well demonstrated that it did not come from mining. If it was earned through some other legitimate business activity, or if it came out capital reserves held by scrypt.cc (that is, the guy paid investors profits by reaching into his own pockets), then we don't have a Ponzi schme. But both of those seem really unlikely, don't they? It seems much more likely that investors who actually received money received it because it was stolen from other investors. So although it is possible that there was no Ponzi scheme, I cannot think of a realistic alternative source for the money that was paid to some investors.
Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:56:06 AM

Ponzi is a person's name. It is who "Ponzi scheme" is named after. You seem to remain convinced that Ponzi scheme did not occur.

Some people have pulled money out of scrypt.cc successfully. Where did that money come from? It has been pretty well demonstrated that it did not come from mining. If it was earned through some other legitimate business activity, or if it came out capital reserves held by scrypt.cc (that is, the guy paid investors profits by reaching into his own pockets), then we don't have a Ponzi schme. But both of those seem really unlikely, don't they? It seems much more likely that investors who actually received money received it because it was stolen from other investors. So although it is possible that there was no Ponzi scheme, I cannot think of a realistic alternative source for the money that was paid to some investors.

Sorry I'm aware that "ponzi" is a name, didn't say it, meant that it is a bunch of squiggles on my screen when it comes up. I'm not debating that the money payed to people who have received it from somewhere, and the question is where, not how. I simply look at this from my perspective as the stupid little greedy fuck that i am, and scratch my head trying to understand how it is that i can get all of this money people send me for a "Mining" service, and just redistribute it. I *COULD* go buy a few real miners, and therefore cover my tracks, and play it all cool like i have a specific number, and keep all the money for myself, and give to users from what the stupid boxes are making. I think to my self how sneaky i am, and how i was once just giving all of my money away for free.

This is how i look at it. Why give back for free what has been given to me, and not instead make even more and simpley gve back even less. Perhaps there is a point to the ponzi Scheme in which i missed that makes it more profitable than near 100%.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:59:04 AM

Kenny the TOS of the site say that this site make money MINING ALT COINS ....

MINING ALT COINS !

so i presume that KHS is = to KHS because i assume that there is a mining company. but is impossible if you look at mining power chats of alt coin like LTC that there is mining operations active, no evidence when the power outtage happened (as declared by the admin) that in altocoins power happened a visible decrease in Kh/s o Mh/s or whatever you vant to call it.

Look at https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-ltc.html ad if you find a huge slip in power on the dates of power outrage, i can accept that scamsantos is mining. elesevere is all a joke and you gain money from other people, that don't know that is a fraudulent site, depositing btc, so you are a robber like the admin.

I played with this site and exited months ago, (at a loss), when i realized that there is no mining activity because i'm not a person who will gain money from other in a fraud way.

Okay first, Santos is real on paper.

Second, I have said this all along.

Third, If you want a warrant, show probable cause, as I'm your only kind of link to any sort of inside access.

And finally, If Santos is mining, then he is not mining??? Sorry little hard to follow the last bit.

Mining = Mining, not fraud. If you did pay attention, his power bill has not changed, and now he has more miners.

If for any reason, somebody has any objections to shutting him down now's the time. Equally, I'ma start trollololing cuz no one has anything besides "Hes a fraud 'cuz we say he is, and that's a fact!"

And to your big ass bold letters, go home. no money here. Go find job. We no support illegals.

You want to earn money, go find employment. Cryptocurrencies are still a proof of concept if you didn't realize.

I have a real job in a real world and i'm on cryptocurrencies by more than two years, i'm only here to warn new people not to invest in this NOT mining company, a TOS say something tha is not real, also if you don't want to believe in it. Silly child. Watch real numbers and do math and you will find that this is the truth..... bye you are to much stupid to continue to talk to you "ignore mode on" bye bye.

Kenny2421

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:01:24 AM

Kenny the TOS of the site say that this site make money MINING ALT COINS ....

MINING ALT COINS !

so i presume that KHS is = to KHS because i assume that there is a mining company. but is impossible if you look at mining power chats of alt coin like LTC that there is mining operations active, no evidence when the power outtage happened (as declared by the admin) that in altocoins power happened a visible decrease in Kh/s o Mh/s or whatever you vant to call it.

Look at https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-ltc.html ad if you find a huge slip in power on the dates of power outrage, i can accept that scamsantos is mining. elesevere is all a joke and you gain money from other people, that don't know that is a fraudulent site, depositing btc, so you are a robber like the admin.

I played with this site and exited months ago, (at a loss), when i realized that there is no mining activity because i'm not a person who will gain money from other in a fraud way.

Okay first, Santos is real on paper.

Second, I have said this all along.

Third, If you want a warrant, show probable cause, as I'm your only kind of link to any sort of inside access.

And finally, If Santos is mining, then he is not mining??? Sorry little hard to follow the last bit.

Mining = Mining, not fraud. If you did pay attention, his power bill has not changed, and now he has more miners.

If for any reason, somebody has any objections to shutting him down now's the time. Equally, I'ma start trollololing cuz no one has anything besides "Hes a fraud 'cuz we say he is, and that's a fact!"

And to your big ass bold letters, go home. no money here. Go find job. We no support illegals.

You want to earn money, go find employment. Cryptocurrencies are still a proof of concept if you didn't realize.

I have a real job in a real world and i'm on cryptocurrencies by more than two years, i'm only here to warn new people not to invest in this NOT mining company, a TOS say something tha is not real, also if you don't want to believe in it. Silly child. Watch real numbers and do math and you will find that this is the truth..... bye you are to much stupid to continue to talk to you "ignore mode on" bye bye.

If you want to insult me try harder, if Bwnr and satan couldn't, neither can you...
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:06:10 AM

I don't wnat to insult you, you are too much stupid, and if i try to battle with you, you take me to your level and beat me with your experience...

And what does it mean "we no support illegals" ??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:07:48 AM

my dad

Nobody gives a fuck about what your Dad thinks, kiddo. There are plenty of grown-ups in this thread who are capable of dealing with the actual authorities themselves.

You talk about how the word 'Ponzi' comes up with red squiggles on your screen when you type it, how the hell is your text so badly spelled if you actually do have a spell-check running? 'Payed' isn't a word.

IMO, you're either a scrypt.cc sock-puppet, desperately trying to derail this thread, or you are an attention seeking kid with numerous personality disorders. Here's a tip, when you are rightfully being hauled across the coals for every post you make being so dreadfully wrong, it is probably time to quit this thread.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: