Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 01:16:16 PM

I have always held the view that scrypt.cc was extremely risky for many reasons, but for me that is okay for a portion of my investments.   In fact I consider all my BTC investments as high risk.   However this thread has shown there is another risk I didn't really consider, the dogmatic zeal of the self appointed scam police.   They are so extreme that no one is allowed to express anything outside of their narrow viewpoints.   It doesn't even matter if you view what is going on as a scam, in their minds if you don't march lock step with them, without thinking or caring you are the enemy.   They have only have simple goals, to scream about a scam and to never allow for any redemption from what they are currently attacking.  

The mindset I'm seeing here in this thread is amazing in the most horrible fashion possible.   The claim is to save people from scams, but they are attempting to do by scamming people out of their basic rights.   In most of the world, I have a right to my views.   Having different views only means that I'm thinking for myself.   Respecting others viewpoints means that I'm still human.  

Anyway I'm tried of this senseless debate.   Say what you want, but at this point I'm not even going to read anymore of this drivel.  If I've stepped on peoples freedoms, I apologize.   Responding directly to people is only going to lead to me saying things I would regret.   Maybe I'll come back when things have settled down or we learn more for the site.  

All you  need to do to "learn more" is quit being so damn angry at people on this thread and look at the facts. The facts are there - the lies about mining and everything resulting from it. I'm not sure what you think you don't know or need to know that's already not been explained... and CryptoDevil made it as simple as he could.

There was never any mining, which means the KHS was always a lie, and the fraud started on Day 1. Since then numerous tactics have been used to devalue accounts and outright steal Bitcoin. There is no additional research or explanation necessary to understand what has taken place here.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Smooth0ne

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:07:56 PM

wuthdraws seem to be coming again..  Lets see how many i get today.. was only a lil over 50BTC in the hot wallet soe once thats out Im sure we we will be reset and balanaces put back into our accounts until next week...  Roll Eyes
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8986

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 02:34:57 PM

I have always held the view that scrypt.cc was extremely risky for many reasons, but for me that is okay for a portion of my investments.   In fact I consider all my BTC investments as high risk.   However this thread has shown there is another risk I didn't really consider, the dogmatic zeal of the self appointed scam police.   They are so extreme that no one is allowed to express anything outside of their narrow viewpoints.   It doesn't even matter if you view what is going on as a scam, in their minds if you don't march lock step with them, without thinking or caring you are the enemy.   They have only have simple goals, to scream about a scam and to never allow for any redemption from what they are currently attacking.  

The mindset I'm seeing here in this thread is amazing in the most horrible fashion possible.   The claim is to save people from scams, but they are attempting to do by scamming people out of their basic rights.   In most of the world, I have a right to my views.   Having different views only means that I'm thinking for myself.   Respecting others viewpoints means that I'm still human.  

Anyway I'm tried of this senseless debate.   Say what you want, but at this point I'm not even going to read anymore of this drivel.  If I've stepped on peoples freedoms, I apologize.   Responding directly to people is only going to lead to me saying things I would regret.   Maybe I'll come back when things have settled down or we learn more for the site.  

Oh dear, again with your "allowed", "rights", "views"... There is no God- or constitution-given right to have everyone agree with your "views". It's entirely your problem that you take any disagreement with your statements (which are often made up with no factual basis I must say) as depriving you of something or other. And if you really see it as so horribly bad - go ahead and create a new thread, self-moderated if you must.

You were also advised multiple times to take your personal trust discussions into Meta but you insisted on derailing this thread entirely off topic. I'm glad to see the moderators did a bit of cleanup but you could have saved everyone the trouble if you could put your inner petulant child aside and actually discuss the subject and not the personalities and your grievances.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:09:13 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2015, 03:24:43 PM by cryptodevil

They are so extreme that no one is allowed to express anything outside of their narrow viewpoints.   It doesn't even matter if you view what is going on as a scam, in their minds if you don't march lock step with them, without thinking or caring you are the enemy.   They have only have simple goals, to scream about a scam and to never allow for any redemption from what they are currently attacking.  Waaaaaa! Waaaa! Waaaa! <snip>

I do love seeing how you repeatedly resort to tone complaint instead of actually considering and, if disagreeing, rebutting, the facts being presented. It basically means you have nothing in your locker other than to whine about how mean we are being to you when the truth is, now listen real fucking carefully now, your 'fractional mining' whining is utterly and totally irrelevant to the fraudulent misrepresentation issue.

A major fraud involving millions of dollars has taken place and all you want to do is ponder, "Well you can't prove they don't have *some* mining going on . . ." as though that lends anything of any fucking value to this thread.

Oh, yeah, look at me and my potty mouth, still doesn't change the fact that everything I am saying is true and supported by objective reasoning and valid evidence, unlike your endless fucking tone complaints.

Seriously, what is with you? A quick scan through your post history shows you consistently and rabidly calling anyone who raised concerns about anything you were invested in a, 'fudder' and using your fallacious reasoning to talk a big game about how wrong they are, only for you to frequently wind up on the ass-end of a number of scams, begrudgingly admitting that, yeah, maybe the, 'fudders' were right after all.

Are you incapable of learning from your many, many, mistakes?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:18:44 PM

That's your opinion.
I believe scrypt.cc is mining as they say they are.
Another day another coin.
I still profit everyday, have been for the last year and a half.
Will continue for many years to come.
Peaces!

Very good. You forgot to add though that you're a proven liar:

That's funny. The first withdrawal was actually for 0.02566547 BTC but you edited it in your screenshot to be 61.66666547 BTC. Smiley

The transaction ID is 12d922aa75c2e31529f7d60288214f39aa01f031387614f9ff4867758c87e62c.

Why would you bother making a fake screenshot like that?

So how about a proof of that transaction? Then we can move on to proving "mining".

I run a command to scan the blockchain for transactions creating outputs with sizes between 50 and 70 BTC between March 10th and Match 17th:
  http://pastebin.com/4WrBLqZV

Interestingly, the 2nd payment on Thor's list showed up:

block 347034 - Tue Mar 10 11:21:35 2015 - [...] 51.82776434

but the 1st one (for 61.66666547, which allegedly happened 10 minutes after the 2nd) isn't anywhere to be seen. However, there is this, in the very next block:

block 347035 - Tue Mar 10 11:25:15 2015 - 0.02566547

tldr: there was no 61.66666547 BTC withdrawal and Thor's screenshot is faked.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 03:56:55 PM

hahahaha.........61 btc..lol.....good story
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:27:16 PM

Scrypt.cc anagram solver

ThorSWO =

Sort how =

Worst Ho

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
chilewarx9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 05:35:21 PM

cryptodevil as I can get my funds scrypt.cc ? 0.25 BTC have inside inside page and tried to make many withdrawals 0.25 BTC and not how to recover fully as you mensiona with a website I 'm a bit noob in this please help me understand and be grateful
Dumbasef

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:45:36 PM

cryptodevil as I can get my funds scrypt.cc ? 0.25 BTC have inside inside page and tried to make many withdrawals 0.25 BTC and not how to recover fully as you mensiona with a website I 'm a bit noob in this please help me understand and be grateful

Just wait fore your withdraws, it is not instant.

If its in the queue, it will go through.

at least maybe.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:10:31 PM

Scrypt.cc anagram solver

ThorSWO =

Sort how =

Worst Ho

Hot rows, so worth!
Who rots? How's Tor?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
chilewarx9

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:27:16 PM

dumbasef I've been waiting more than 1 week
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 06:42:06 PM

That's your opinion.
I believe scrypt.cc is mining as they say they are.
Another day another coin.
I still profit everyday, have been for the last year and a half.
Will continue for many years to come.
Peaces!

Very good. You forgot to add though that you're a proven liar:

That's funny. The first withdrawal was actually for 0.02566547 BTC but you edited it in your screenshot to be 61.66666547 BTC. Smiley

The transaction ID is 12d922aa75c2e31529f7d60288214f39aa01f031387614f9ff4867758c87e62c.

Why would you bother making a fake screenshot like that?

So how about a proof of that transaction? Then we can move on to proving "mining".

I run a command to scan the blockchain for transactions creating outputs with sizes between 50 and 70 BTC between March 10th and Match 17th:
  http://pastebin.com/4WrBLqZV

Interestingly, the 2nd payment on Thor's list showed up:

block 347034 - Tue Mar 10 11:21:35 2015 - [...] 51.82776434

but the 1st one (for 61.66666547, which allegedly happened 10 minutes after the 2nd) isn't anywhere to be seen. However, there is this, in the very next block:

block 347035 - Tue Mar 10 11:25:15 2015 - 0.02566547

tldr: there was no 61.66666547 BTC withdrawal and Thor's screenshot is faked.

Nice one liner Cheesy

Seems to me someone might be on to the scam and trying to bring new investors so they can get what they have out.

That is if hes not just a scrypt.cc shill
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:49:46 PM

Amazed that supershill has spent the last few days spouting the same bullshit.

I'll put it in a few concise sentences in case anyone is confused by him.

First, the "total received" number on ANY address page on blockchain.info, is completely irrelevant to anything because there is no way to tell how high that number is inflated by someone cycling coins through the address to con some unsuspecting rube.

Second, the idea that this scam isn't that big because the value of all the mhs is so low due to the site being a complete scam is ludicrous. I'm on record as saying that the amount stolen isn't nearly as high as some people were claiming, but using the current value of assets on that site to prove anything is moronic because the value is so low because the site doesn't work.

I think everyone should stop having these long drawn out conversations with mr. shill. I have no idea what his end game or purpose are, but you can't convince him that he's wrong because he's either a moron or an asshole trying to squeeze more money out of the scam, so just keep posting the PSA and encouraging others to stay away.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:50:34 PM

Scrypt.cc anagram solver

ThorSWO =

Sort how =

Worst Ho

Hot rows, so worth!
Who rots? How's Tor?

Rot Show

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 07:53:57 PM

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Dumbasef

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

Invest your BTC

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 08:27:12 PM

dumbasef I've been waiting more than 1 week

It is processing payments as of the moment. Maybe one of them is/are yours/ours.

tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:30:43 PM

i got 1 cent fo dollar there it better turn into 1 trillion dollars into 2 days or im gonna suwe lol this its a joke any cloud mining

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:31:38 PM

Don't get your hopes to high.
I had my withdrawal 4 times in queue.
got canceled every time.

and there are only 40 btc in the wallet.
guess most of the people don't get their money.

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:07:57 PM

Yeah, once again, you should read this, cause someone already brought this up:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.0

Dogie was able to prove those were all from one single person with multiple accounts and a vendetta against the pool. And unlike you, Dogie has some credibility in this community. And this is meta bullshit anyway that doesn't belong here.

Doesn't change you lying about your 61 BTC withdrawal, your faked screenshot, or the general spirit of your fraudulent claims.

PSA: Scrypt.cc is guilty of Fraudulent Misrepresentation, a crime in every financial jurisdiction in the world. Anyone who has lost money buying or selling their fictitious 'KHS'/'MHS' token is legally entitled to recover their funds back in full.

FluffyDorito

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 11:10:21 PM

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fraudulent_misrepresentation
Fraudulent Misreprentation
Under contract law, a plaintiff can recover against a defendant on the grounds of fraudulent misrepresentation if (1) a representation was made; (2) that was false; (3) that when made, the representation was known to be false or made recklessly without knowledge of its truth; (4) that it was made with the intention that the plaintiff rely on it; (5) that the plaintiff did rely on it; and (6) that the plaintiff suffered damages as a result.

So is there any place we can contact someone about this all to get our bitcoin back? I'm itching to get my bitcoin out and transfer it to usd. I'm deep in student debt and I really need my bitcoin out of scrypt.cc to use it D:
Pages: « 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 [469] 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: